Friend Request (chapters 1 - 4) 10/09/22

MrMuscleLover12

Friend Request

Chapter 1: The day I met him

Luke stared at his phone's screen. He message had been sent, but not yet read. Still just sitting there, unanswered. "Shit" he muttered to himself. It had been nearly two months since he joined MeetUp, and so far nothing. Just one dud after another. Luke most recent attempt at a gay hookup was with a decently muscular guy calling himself "MegaMuscleHunk". The usual: profile picture of a jacked torso, complete with rounded pecs and decent shoulders and upper arms. And then the inevitable disappointment. Left on read.  

Life had not been easy for Luke. Raised by his single, drunken, abusive father, and left to largely fend for them both. Luke worked two minimum wage jobs, and was still a virgin to this day at 25 years of age. Living in a shitty, dirty two-bedroom apartment with frequent blackouts, Luke escaped the depressing nature of his existence by getting lost in his fantasies. He spent most of his free time admiring bodybuilders and fitness models online. Chasing after their Instagram accounts, drooling over images of their flawless physiques on tropical beaches or expensive looking hotels. Luke had always wanted to me a bodybuilder, or at least a muscle man of some kind. Alas, gym membership was expensive, and time was short when you have to be your own dad. 

Now Luke's dream was to find himself his musclebound prince charming online. Perhaps find a big, strong man that he could in some was sub for. Maybe be a live in housekeeper? Or anything, if it meant getting away from his life as it currently was. 

He looked back at his phone. Still nothing. He hadn't even been too forward or anything. Just a nice "Hi, how are you? Nice physique! Would love some advice for my own". This was only a half-truth. Yes, Luke would love to know useful techniques for getting rid of his fat belly (years of eating cheap shit), and maybe turning his arms from sticks to pistons, but Luke was also angling for some pictures to be truthful. Looking for ways to butter this hunk of a man up, charm him, stroke his ego, and then maybe the slimmest chance of meeting him for real. 

But Luke learned the hard way that muscle only likes muscle, most of the time anyway. 

"Right, that's that" murmured Luke, closing down MegaMuscleHunk and returning to the MeetUp homepage. Two days waiting for a response; it wasn't going to happen. 

Scrolling with a sense of fading hope, Luke casually assessed every profile pic that he could along his search. Half weren't real; just cartoons, obvious avatars, or the default blue MeetUp logo. But the rest were real; massive roided bodybuilders, shredded muscle model types, regular gym guys with some muscle, and the occasional normal guy; either a twink, a chubby, or just a shapeless man. Luke wasn't vain; he'd date and sleep with any kind of guy. It's just he spent years stuck in his shitty life, zero luck, no breaks...why couldn't he just have the muscle man of his dreams?! Even just for one night. 

Luke eventually stopped scrolling upon reaching a very handsome looking man. Muscled, big heavy looking pecs, no abs per say but definitely a hard, muscle packed stomach. Big round shoulders, and absolutely monstrous biceps and forearms. Lightly hairy. Luke's cock twitched. He decided to go for it. "Hey, what's up? Saw some of your pics. You're hot! Would love to chat! HMU". Waiting. Waiting. "Sent" suddenly changed to "read"! Then to "typing"! Luke's heart skipped a beat! "Hey. Send me a pic". Luke's heart quickly fell at the abruptness of the request. No banter, or witty greeting, just an immediate request for a picture. Luke's profile pic was just the MeetUp logo. He didn't like his podgy body. And he knew this muscle man wasn't either. 

Luke sent a shirtless selfie. Waiting. Waiting. "Sent" changed to "read". Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Still waiting. Luke fell back onto his bed, his belly jiggling, leaving out an exasperated sigh. He was well aware of the double standard: he enjoyed big muscle men and made it clear that was his preference, but then still hated it when they turned him down for being average bodied. Not the most sound dating strategy, but Luke knew the cards had been stacked against him. He was sick and tired of listening to all these fitness influencers and their bullshit mantras. "What's your excuse?", "What's holding you back", "Today's the journey, tomorrow's the destination", or whatever other nonsense they could think of. "Working two jobs", "Poverty", "What the fuck?" were Luke's respective responses.

Luke's phone suddenly dinged. It was a MeetUp notification. Luke opened it and read: "Hi! Saw your introduction on the homepage. You sound like fun. We should chat sometime!" - OldTimer. Well, at least Luke could still chat with men his own caliber. He opened his chat with OldTimer and typed:

Cutie100 (Luke): Hi there. Thanks for texting. What's up? What got you interested in me?

OldTimer: Well you listed muscle worship as an interest of yours. I love muscle worship! Hottest thing in the world!

L: Hahaha yeah. Nothing more I want to do than shove my face in a nice pair of pecs! Lol

OT: Yes! Or lick a shredded set of abs! Get your tongue in all the groves!

Luke sat up on his bed. This guy was definitely piquing his interest! He did love a good chat about muscle worship!

L: Fuck! Would love to literally make out with a six pack or an eight pack one of these days! Have the muscle god roll them in my face!!!

OT: What about biceps? I assume you like those lol

L: Haha yeah of course! Big cannonballs right in my face! Getting to feel them all over with my little fingers. I love being made to feel weak compared to a muscle god, you know what I mean?

OT: Yes! That comparison between super strong bodybuilder, and little average guy! Plus how hot would it be for the muscle guy to feel little feeble fingers run over his rock solid muscles?!

L: Fuuuuuck! Damn OldTimer, you know what you like! And you phrase it well!

OT: Hahaha, thanks! So, you ever worship a muscle god for real?

L: Nah. They don't really consider me. I'm one of those skinny-fat types. A twink with a belly. Every muscle man I've contacted is like: hahaha no....

OT: Ugh! I hate when muscle dudes are dicks to normal guys. Like, looks aren't everything! No need to be a douche about it! Plus, they were all normal guys themselves at one point! PLUS! You could become a muscle guy if they at least helped you out or something!!!

L: Exactly! Yes! You get it! I'm just a guy looking for friends to either worship, or help me become the kind of man I want to be!!!

OT: I totally understand! 

L: What about you? You ever worship a muscle god? Or do they just ignore your average body too?

OT: Ah, right...about that. I'm not exactly average, you see...

L: Oh? You go to the gym?

A bang from down the hall quickly pulled Luke out from his conversation with OldTimer. "Hey hey! Lukey!!! Where the fuck are you m'boy?!" came the clearly drunken voice of Jimmy, Luke's dad. Quickly putting on a shirt, Luke left his phone on his bed as he hurried out to the kitchen. "For fuck's sake dad! Not again! You're drinking our money away" said Luke, as he practically carried his dad to the couch. Jimmy let out a huge, disgusting belch. "No, no, no, you see...I'm just drinking what I can afford" said Jimmy, making sense only to himself. "Where's dinner?" he said, falling of the couch as he tried to get up. "Beans and toast in the microwave" muttered Luke. "Shit, boy! You can't make more than that?! You don't need to make nothing great, just something no that shit!" slurred Jimmy as he stumbled his way to the microwave. 

Luke watched as his father dropped his dinner on the floor, before slumping down next to it, lifting it piece by piece into his mouth. Luke would've stopped him, but the prospect that his dad might die from lack of hygienic food motivated him to remain quiet. Snoring soon followed Jimmy's attempt at eating. 

Leaving his dad in his drunken stupor, Luke returned to his room, locked the door, and picked up his phone. "Please still be there!" he whispered as he opened OldTimer's chat:

OT (ten minutes ago): You still there Cutie100?

L: Yeah! I'm still here if you are! Sorry, had to use the bathroom real quick. 

Waiting. Waiting. Luke's heart started to hurt. He'd lost another....

OT: Hey! No problem! When nature calls, am I right?!

L: Hahahaha! Yeah! So what were you saying a minute ago? Something about being big?

OT: Yes, right! Well I was just saying that I don't have the body you might consider "average"

L: Seriously? You're a bodybuilder?

OT: Something like that...

Luke started to feel the excitement in his guy. Could OldTimer be for real? A muscle man, but one that was actually nice to him? Willing to consider talking to a physically inferior man? Maybe even meet up with him? Maybe, more....

L: That's so cool! Are you like amateur ripped, or IFBB level condition? 

Luke tried desperately to play it cool, fearing that he might scare this guy off if he came across too strong or desperate.

OT: I would say IFBB. I've never competed, but I'm definitely sure I'd qualify! Lol

Luke's heart was thundering. Dare he ask? 

L: Would it be okay if I saw a picture of you? I'll show one of me if you want, just to level the playing field, you know?

OT: You don't have to show me you if you don't want to. I'm totally okay with sharing pics of myself. I don't mind being the object of someone's desire lol

L: Hahahaha

Luke's heart was threatening to beat right out of his chest! He closed his phone and waited. It made the MeetUp sound. He took a deep breath, and opened. 

He came. He came on the spot! Instantly, hands free! He was looking at a picture of the most beautiful torso on a man that he had ever seen! It was...utterly divine. No head, arms, or legs; just chest and midsection. Everything was as perfect as it could be! He was speechless. At a loss for words! He let out a squeal of pleasure as he blew a little load in his pants.  

OT: You still there? What do you think?  

L: Yeah. Still here. Holy shit! You're fucking amazing! An absolute stud!

OT: Hahaha, really?! Thank you! Anything in particular that catches your eye?

L: Well your pecs are incredible! Their massive! So bulbous! How big is your chest?

OT: 55 inches. Fully pumped I can get it to 58! 

L: Fuck me!!! I assume you can bounce them? 

OT: Oh yeah! Easily! Together at once, one at a time, slow beats, or rapid vibrations. I've actually got really good control! 

Luck could feel his dick rapidly hardening again. 

L: And is that an eight pack?!

OT: Sure is! I can roll them! You know, that wave effect

L: Holy, holy, holy, shit!!!!

OT: Hahahahaha!

L: You ever been worshipped?

OT: Yup! Loads of times actually!

L: When you said you liked worship, I thought you meant you like doing it, not receiving it!

OT: Yeah, I meant receiving it XD. 

L: Why is a god like you chatting to a dump like me?

OT: Hey! Don't talk about yourself like that! I'm sure you're very handsome! And I can chat to whomever I like! Just because you don't have abs like me doesn't mean we can't be friends! 

L: Lol thanks. I'm not handsome though. But thanks. I can't get over how shredded your abs are! Those cuts are so deep!

OT: I can hold pencils between them hahahahahaha

L: Fuuuuuuuck!!!!

"Luke m'boy?!" came the sound of Jimmy's voice from the kitchen. 

L: Shit, I gotta go. Can we talk again?

OT: Of course, but only if you promise me you'll talk more about muscle worship! You're very good at describing it! 

L: Oh definitely!

OT: Excellent! I'm Adam btw

L: Luke

OT: Talk soon Luke

Adam added a little heart emoji at the end of his last message. Luke felt like he could take on the world! A hear emoji from a genuine muscle man! And not just any muscle man, but one that had made Luke cum on sight!!! Which reminded him: he quickly changed underwear. 

"Luke!!!!" called Jimmy. "Yeah yeah yeah! I'm on my way!" Luke yelled back. There was a noticeable skip in his step as he made his way down the hallway. Maybe his luck was finally beginning to turn around...?

• Like 29

Hey everyone! I'm back with a new multi-chapter stroy! Hope you all enjoy!

Special thanks to OldFashioned for contributing to chapter 2! He wrote the really hot piece of writing that Luke shares with Adam.

More to come! 

• Like 5