Dreams Give You Power - Chapter 16: Big Bro Finally Gets Some Size! (2/19/2023)

Bic3pLover

Oh its and interesting plotn twist tjat John's ability while stronger when he is dreaming those changes are not permanent but temporary due to them ocurring in a Dream. Will john ever let go while he is awake?

18 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Oh its and interesting plotn twist tjat John's ability while stronger when he is dreaming those changes are not permanent but temporary due to them ocurring in a Dream. Will john ever let go while he is awake?

Probably should have cleared that up a bit more but Johns powers are temporary when used in large quantities even when he's awake any man he grows like that only keeps a small amount of that growth like the times he grew his brother. Any time he's grown his father its been a gradual exposure to Johns powers which has let Sebastian keep all that growth since it's in small quantities, except for last chapter where Sebastian felt the full force of those powers.

• Upvote 1

Great job!  At first I worried, because the growth felt a bit too fast.  Such as when the dad was suddenly 6'8 and over 300 lbs.  But, I'm glad he shrunk back down...but even gladder that he keeps at least a little bit of that size.   

• Like 2

Gaah, I love this story so much!! I think this chapter may be one of my favs~! It was soo nice to see the dad finally have his way with someone, I know Tyson must be very grateful~~ and all the sweat and musk usage?? So damn hot HOLY SHIIIT >_< I wish I was Tyson lololol AND ALSO the seeming rivalry between David and his dad?? Very neat.. I also like all the alpha mentions when referring to the dad’s growth all throughout the story.

Great story so far and I hope it only gets better and better~! ♡