Dreams Give You Power - Chapter 16: Big Bro Finally Gets Some Size! (2/19/2023)

Bic3pLover

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 15: The morning after

The next morning Daniel wakes up first, roused from his sleep thanks to one of Johns wet dreams.

Instead of waking him he simply enjoys the small amount of size he’s getting letting John enjoy himself in his dreams.

Daniel breathed a sigh of relief taking in the growth he so desperately craved, started feeling a little better after his talk with John last night; thinking he is going to finally be joining in on all the fun. 

Laying there he’s getting hard as his body feels like it’s slowly throbbing like his own dick in hand.

But in the midst of his pleasure a text pops up on John’s phone beside him on the nightstand.

Daniel feels his heart drop as he can see the name that appeared on the screen

He grabs John’s phone unable to keep himself from seeing what was sent, opening it.

A message from their dad saying “Thanks for the morning PUMP sport!” pops up

As he looks at the message his can already feel his uncertainty about his alpha status take control.

Another message pops up as he’s about to put the phone back.

A shot of his father’s massive body from the view of his head looking down fills almost the entire screen.

A mix of jealousy and conflicting arousal fill his body as he finds himself unable to look away from all the bulging muscle that was in front of him.

Even worse was the outline of the monster that was covered with a blanket, clearly unable to fit in any clothing at the current moment.

His newly developing inferiority complex was taking hold of him again as he thought about just how big his dad would be when they got home if he was already this large from just a few moments of John dreams. Even if he shrunk down by the time they got back home, he shuddered thinking of the moment he would see the naked form of their irresistible hunk of a dad.

He hated to even think it but the thought of John growing him further filled his head, finding himself questioning if he even wanted his dad to stop growing in the first place… he just wanted to join him in becoming a god.

Looking back at John, he found himself unable to wake him, willingly choosing to let him keep sleeping knowing full well that their father was the one reaping most of the benefits.

Time passes and Daniel and John Leave Ty's house heading back home.

When the boys arrived back at home Daniel took note that Ty’s car was gone feeling a sense of relief not having to watch his boyfriend cuddling up next to his titan of a dad.

As they entered the house, they were both hit with the pungent scent of pure testosterone and sex taking in the sight of the aftermath that was their father letting out all his built-up growth.

The coffee table that creaked under their fathers’ massive legs was completely broken smashed into the ground; various objects were strewn all over the place. The couch was covered in sweat and cum stains mostly likely all from Sebastian. 

Before they could even question where their father was, loud thuds came from the staircase as a pair of massive legs descended down the steps.

“Sorry boys but your old man has got an emergency appointment with his new tailor.”

Sebastian points out his skintight clothing on the verge of ripping if he even flexed slightly.

Walking up to John and Daniel he wraps his arms around them both smothering them in dense muscle, getting both of their ears real close to his lips.

“Don’t worry though I left you a little surprise upstairs in the bathroom, try not to grow your old man when you see it sport!”

Releasing them both he also felt up Daniels firm body now realizing the added mass that he had been ignorant of; too caught up in his own massive gains to even acknowledge. 

“Good on you shrimp, it’s about time John put some meat on those bones” he said in a dad joke tone of voice.

Daniel couldn’t even tell if his dad was really messing with him, or genuinely happy that he was starting to get some progress with John’s help.

Before leaving he gave Daniel one more pat on the shoulder nearly knocking him over with his strength.

“You’re a lucky man Daniel, you better treat Ty with some respect if you know what’s good for you, he seems to have BIG plans for the both of you!”

Daniel could see his father start chubbing up in his pants at the thought of his boyfriends acts last night. Still unable to voice his frustrations with the whole situation.

“Oh, and one more thing, John make sure too get plenty of rest Dad’s got a few new tricks he wants to show you tonight!” Sebastian said with a devilish grin eager to fill Johns hole that night.

“As for you Daniel, be a good sport and clean up the place for your old man.” he said teasingly but with full confidence that Daniel would follow his every word before he got back.

As their father left the house both John and Daniel decided to see what their father had left them.

Walking into Daniels bedroom they found nothing scouring the place to see what he was even talking about. But as they were ready to give up Something caught John’s eye

“Bro look! I think I see it.”

Running up to the bathroom door he could see a new line had been marked on the door frame.

“Well, what is it John spit it out.”

“Daniel…. Dads 6’6 now.”

John was already aroused staring at his dads first marking, seeing them slowly inch upwards past any of Daniels. Looking over at Daniel he was shocked to see him just as hard.

“How’s about you start helping me catch up a bit if you don’t mind.”

John eagerly licked his lips ready to take him up on his offer.

He’d never seen Daniel listen to him once in life, yet here he was looking like a puppy ready to obey for his dose of growth.

Walking over to Daniel caressing his bulging body feeling him tense at the slightest touch filled with anticipation, desperately craving the sensation of his body swelling with mass. 

“You sure Ty won’t mind us doing this?”

The mention of his bf who just had fucked their own father was a sore subject causing Daniel to wince at the thought of it.

“Yeah, we agreed on an open relationship, and he loves his guys big so we can go as far as we want dweeb.” He said trying to keep a cool demeanor

But John could tell the hurt was there, now feeling like a dick for creating the god that got Ty’s attention away from his own boyfriend.

“Alright, just checking before I did this.”

John playfully twists Daniels pink nipple trying to get his mind off Ty.

An audible moan escaped Daniels lips unintentionally

“Huh never knew you had sensitive nips haha.”

“You little dweeb get in there if you want this chest, don’t just tease me like that.”

Softly grabbing Johns head he firmly presses his face between his pecs bouncing them for Johns pleasure.

Eagerly John latched onto his chest biting and licking away at the muscle that pressed agasint him.

The feeling of Johns worship igniting the flames of dominance in Daniel, eager to be balls deep in John breeding him until he turned him into a god. But he knew he had to behave and did his best to stop himself letting John explore him to his heart’s content.

Minutes went by and not a single ounce of muscle had been added to his frame as John had taken extra care to make sure every part of him got all the appreciation he had to give before any size was to be given.

The frustration was building up for Daniel almost whimpering as Johns mouth softly kissed his neck, both Johns hands feeling up his developed traps a part of him that John really seemed to enjoy.

“Come on John don’t be such a tease!” Daniel pleaded in an agony.

John didn’t answer, finding that he quite enjoyed Daniels torment.

He didn’t know it at the time, but he was liking the control Daniel had given him and he wanted to make him work for every pound of muscle he got on his body.

As he traveled down his firm pecs feeling Daniel flex them for him as his tongue slid down them feeling the sinews of muscles dance across it. He gave into his urges as much as he wanted to keep Daniel waiting.

Without warning John opened the floodgates before tightly shutting it, giving Daniel just a taste of what their father had been experiencing these past few weeks.

Daniels knees buckled nearly knocking John to the ground causing him to reflexively reach for Daniels broad rigid back feeling every muscle tighten as they fought for space. He gritted his teeth grunting as he was overwhelmed by the sensation making a mess in his shorts a wet sport now forming.

“Geez bro even dad could last longer than that!” John said jokingly poking fun at his massive beast of a brother.

“Wow rude bro! I have half a mind to put you in a headlock; but you’d like that wouldn’t you!”

“Don’t threaten me with a good time.” John chuckled to himself starting to walk away from Daniel and out the room.

“Where you are going, we’re not done are we?” Daniel questioned worried John was already finished with him.

“That was just a warmup, if you want to last longer than dad, you’re going to need some training!”

As he followed John down the hall, they entered the home gym.

“Don’t know how pops did it but he didn’t even chub up once while working out with me all these weeks before you came home; now it’s your turn to try and keep up!”

“Well of the old man could do it I’m sure I’ll be a match for him just watch, hit me with your best shot.” Daniel tried luring John into giving him even more size.

“Nice try bro but we’re taking this nice and SLOW! You’ve got to get used to the training wheels before you can take off dashing like dad, hell even Ty didn’t need them maybe he’ll give you some pointers after our first session! Now let’s get this workout started.”

They both begin their routine together as John channeled a small amount of his powers into Daniel throughout it. Much to his surprise he kept his cool not giving in, focusing on pumping iron instead. The look of pure determination on Daniels face was a turn on for John and he could tell how hard Daniel must have pushed himself in the gym even before his powers came into their lives. 

Finishing up the last of his sets Daniel dropped the weight to the floor pushing the last rep of his Bulgarian deadlift, grunting proudly as he pushed himself father than he ever had. Walking over to the mirror he couldn’t believe his eyes; he was pumped beyond belief; his body beat red drenched in sweat. Startin at his own reflection he was rock hard eager for more.

Drawing near to him John could feel the heat radiate off Daniels swollen body.

“NOW that’s a pump bro, guess you really do have it in you. “

“How’d you think I got built in all my time at college, these aren’t just for show.”

Daniel replied making a point to flex his body making more veins angrily popping out due to his how Johns powers seemingly made him even more shredded.

“What else you got in store for me dweeb I’ll crush anything you put in front of me!” Daniel spoke with a hint of his cockiness bleeding through. 

“Oh, I’ve been saving the best for last.”

John walks over to the bench press loading the bar with an alarming number of weights even making Daniel hesitate at the thought of possibly lifting all that.

“Bro, I don’t think I’ve ever lifted that much?!”

Daniels resolve waivered uncertain at whether he really could lift all that without injuring himself, he knew better than to bite of more than he could chew no matter how huge he wanted to get.

“Oh really, well guess you may not be up for it then, it is dads max after all”

Daniel felt Johns words stoke the flames of jealousy within him even further, now feeling he had to prove he was more a man than his hunk of a dad.

“Fuck it, if dad could handle, so can I” Daniel thought to himself

A look of determination now replaced the uncertain gaze he shot at the loaded bar.

“You know what bro; I take it back I think I CAN handle it.”

“Just what the words I wanted to hear.” John replied to him

Setting himself on the bench he braced himself getting into proper form. As John egged him on.

Grabbing the bar, he began pushing, instantly feeling the full weight pressing down on him like some sort of gravity chamber. His face beat fed, struggling to even get his first rep in. He didn’t want to admit it, but the weight was too heavy for him, but his pride wouldn’t let him admit defeat by this point; instead channeling all his frustrations into one thing.

GETTING HUGE!

John could see his brothers’ attempts were in vain, now feeling sorry for pushing him so hard. Guilt tripping himself into helping Daniel out a little. He focused on Daniels 20 inch biceps imagining them filling with strength akin to the strides that his father had made when they worked out together. 

Slowly Daniel lifted it almost fully extending his arms before bringing the bar back down slowly. His arms and chest crying out in agony as he tried pushing back up again.

The only few words he could think under all that stress were “MORE I NEED MORE!”

Seeing his brother working so hard was only making it easier for John to give him a further push watching as his chest raised with every breathe, he took, and his arms bulged larger as veins snaked across them glistening with sweat as he started pushing rep after rep with each one having more precise control of his movements. He was mesmerized watching him go completely in the zone.

As Daniel was now fully capable of continuing his own, John was relived his brother wouldn’t get hurt, his eyes now wandering his stunning body seeing Daniels tent in his shorts leaking pre even through the fabric.

Watching it drip down as the sounds of Daniels grunts of effort echoed in his ears, he felt his desire take hold of him. Kneeling he took the head in his mouth playing with it, feeling Daniel shudder.

The sound of Daniels agony now turned into pleasure as he unloaded again, reveling in the feeling of his muscles twitching as he pushed the last of his reps.

Now having full control of his body no longer needing feeling the immense weight pressing upon him he re racked the bar sitting up looking down at John slurping down on his dick through his shorts. 

“Fuck yeah you like your big bro BIG don’t you; you adorable little dweeb!”

John said yes muffled as he was still sucking away. 

Grabbing John in a vice grip between his thighs he flexed them letting John feel his strength, more pumped than ever.

“Fuck yeah John, I’ve never felt more alive. Thanks for the assist”  

Daniel ruffled John’s hair lovingly before picking him up and seating him on his lap. His pecs now larger as they jut out fighting for space with Johns body.

They both stare into each other’s eyes now having felt their dynamic change as Daniel felt softened by his brother’s presence no longer giving into his power-hungry quest for size, simply enjoying his erotic workout with John. While John feels his brothers more gentile side come out, he felt the opposite come out of himself, he liked pushing Daniel further and he wanted him even bigger at the rate they were going dad might have some competition.

“You did all the hard work though Daniel. I just gave you a little push”

Daniel gives him a smirk liking John’s complement

“Guess that means I’m right on the old man’s tracks.”

John almost laughs to himself.

“What…what’s so funny?”

“Well, ummm that was dads max weight about two weeks ago.”

As John relayed that information to Daniel, he felt the cock he had been sitting on stir to life again as Daniels face filled with that determination once again.

“WHAT?! That’s it we are going again. Load the bar Dweeb were not stopping until I blow his record out the water.”

That looked made John admire his brother even more now seeing him in a more positive light, a light that made his radiance shine even brighter as his swollen veiny body moved as he started adding more weight to the bar. 

He felt his urges start to overtake him, his ass quivering at the sight of the bulge angrily throbbing in Daniels drenched shorts. 

“You got it Danny, but I must grab a few things before we continue. Don’t go letting all that growth get to your head and start lifting before I get back, I don’t want you getting hurt ok.”

“Hurry up dweeb, I don’t want to waste a second of my alone time with you!” Daniel replied lustfully as he grabbed his bulge.

Running to his dad’s room he opened up a drawer to get the obscenely large bottle of lube they had bought to accommodate for his father’s massive member when John got a bit too indulgent in the size, he wanted inside him. As well as a jock strap, he liked to wear for ease of access whenever they felt the urge to have some fun. Removing the rest of his clothes he looked at himself in the mirror looking at his tight build jokingly giving himself a flex pretending he was as large as his hulking mass of a dad and brother taking pride in his appearance before leaving back to the home gym. 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 16: Big Bro Finally Gets Some Size!

As John walks out the room into the hall, he can already hear the clanking of metal reverberating from their gym. Eager to take in Daniel's form he picked up his pace, his heart racing as he wanted to be back by Daniel's side ready to push him to his very limits.

Reaching the door his gaze lands on his brother's beat red chest heaving as he breathes in and out as he pushes each rep. Beads of sweat trickled down swollen pecs onto his abs which were now so deep that the sweat pooled in-between his deep grooves.

John’s rock-hard dick twitched as he realized Daniel had added even more weight to the bar since he had left, making his power skyrocket.

Slowly his brother’s chest and arms began inflating again as his deep grunts of effort softened now feeling the growth, he loved seep into his body again.

John stood there mesmerized by Daniel until he racked the bar again.

Without sitting up Daniel spoke

“You just gonna stand there and watch?”

“I’m already enjoying the show but you’re right, I think it’s time to get up close and personal again.” John replied.

He walked up to Daniel now getting a look at his cocky smile past the blimps he currently had for a chest.

Caressing the firm muscle he felt each individual pec flex involuntarily, twitching as his hands oozed more off his power into Daniel.

Daniels lips curled in pleasure feeling the full brunt of Johns enter him for another moment, nearly unloading for the fourth time in his shorts.

“FUCK…bro warn me before doing that next time.”

“Dad never needed any warnings though and he sure as hell never came from my slightest touch.” Retorted

A look of annoyance hit Daniels face again.

“Just watch I’ll make dad look like an ant before you know it, all you’ll be thinking about is my name you’re with him.”

“Oh, and how are you going to do that *big* man?” said John.

In response Daniel grabbed John by his toned arms, bringing him down until his face laid between the deep valley of his pecs.

“Oh, I don’t know, I thought maybe we’d put that bottle of lube you brought to good use and looks you already came prepared too dweeb.”

Daniel slips down his shorts exposing his cum covered six-inch dick slapping it against John's exposed checks.

Still being held by Daniels firm grasp, his face was sandwiched muffling any response he tried to get out.

“What was that dweeb? Your big bro couldn’t hear you haha.”

Now sliding his dick against his whole, he could feel John was eager to take all of him inside himself.

After being released from Daniels grasp John gasped for air, his face covered in Daniels sweat.

“Fuck! Just get inside me you big oaf!”

Daniel was pleased with John’s eagerness to be taken by him for once, but he needed one thing before that.

“First load up the bar with more weight, your big bro wants to ECLIPSE dads record.”

The thought of Daniel's swollen body grunting in pleasure as he rode him filled John’s mind making him even more excited; swiftly he added on a considerable amount of weight to the bar.

Now laying himself back on Daniels washboard abs he lubed up Daniel ready to ride him dry.

John cooed as he slowly inserted the shaft inside him, now realizing he was a bit of a size queen as his brother 6 incher seemed so small inside him compared to the monstrous sizes, he’s grown his father to. He’d never questioned it but somehow, he started to suspect that maybe his powers did influence his body or else he would have been in the hospital torn in half by his dads’ monster cock.

While John thought to himself Daniel was having his own inner turmoil as he could feel how loose John’s ass was clearly stretched out from countless nights with Dad pushing his ass to its limits.

This only further fanned the flames of jealousy he felt as he so desperately craved to fill John’s ass out, but he was in no place to be making demands per their agreement.

So, he started his set once more now dead set on blowing up as much as possible while trying to pleasure John as best he could.

Lifting the bar up again Daniels body feels the force weigh down on him his mind quickly preoccupied that he can’t even focus on anything but lifting the bar. Veins popping out on his forehead gritting his teeth as he grunts like a madman trying to push as hard as he can.

John watches in anticipation to see if Daniel can do it by himself as he slowly moves up and down Daniels shaft doing all the work himself.

He loved his brother but if he was being honest with himself this wasn’t the best experience compared to their dads’ years of experience.

But one thing was for sure he was turned on like never before watching Daniels insatiable lust for size making him slowly push the bar upwards with no help from himself either.

“Fuck bro your so fucking big, come on PUSH I know you can do it, get that bar all the way and I’ll give you more!”

Johns incentivizing words cut through Daniels laser focus as he was ready to give in, now instead fueled to continue his grueling set. 

Slowly his arms pushed higher as he got accustomed to his newfound strength his thoughts now coming back to him allowing his to speak.

“GRRRR BIGGER, AHHHH-…… MAKE ME BIGGER…..GONNA BE THE BIGGEST FUCKER ALIVE!”

As he finished speaking, he triumphantly grunted as he pushed the bar all the way completing the single rep.

He shuddered as he racked the bar already getting a look at John who was excitedly looking at him happy with himself for pushing him so far. He watched John lick his lips as the tingling feeling filled his whole body expanding again as John grinds up and down him.

It’s all soon too much for Daniel as he loses himself in the pleasure of his throbbing body feeling like every part of himself was a as sensitive as the head of his dick.

John could tell he was close as Daniel face contorts in ecstasy ready to unload for the fifth time.

Without warning he lays against Daniels massive body almost rivaling that of their fathers a few days ago and rubs his cheek against Daniels face whispering “Cum for me big guy!”.

John then plays with Daniels nipples causing Daniels whole body to buck up and down every muscle in his body flexing as he has one of the most intense orgasms of his life. 

But as fast as his orgasm went it also finished, leaving John yearning for the chance to tease Daniels sensitive head just as their fathers impressive dick spurted out loads of cum for what felt like minutes, wrapping his lips around it only to head his father’s deep voice howl uncontrollably from the intensity. 

With Daniel now feeling depleted his head slumps down now hanging down from the headrest of the bench press. With his eyes closed he’s panting now worn out like never before in his life. He’s about to ask John how it was for him, when suddenly he feels a shadow cast over his shut eyes completely blocking the light from the ceiling, a pungent smell filling his nostrils.

Opening his eyes, he’s met with the sight of another man's genitals hovering less than an in from his face. The man’s flaccid cock almost made contact with his mouth.

“Looks like you boys got a heck of a workout in!”

Daniel already knew who the man was even before opening his eyes but hearing that deep velvet voice booming in his ears made him shudder with inferiority even at his freshly grown size.

Sebastian looked at John noticing that not a drop of cum had leaked out his dick yet clearly not satisfied with Daniel's efforts still.

Without even thinking his body moved on its own forgetting Daniel was beneath him as he lowered his body down dropping his dick and balls firmly on Daniel's face.

“Looks like you got a good warm up sport, but I think it’s best if daddy takes over from here!”

Grabbing the back of John's head, he compassionately kisses him for a few moments before feeling the vibrations of Daniel's muffled screams squished between his mammoth thighs.

Breaking the kiss, he flashed a toothy smile at John looking down, seeing John's precum already leaking from his simple kiss.

Standing back up Daniel was freed from the pure masculine scent he was forced to inhale, unable to break free from his father’s immense weight.

“Sorry about that squirt, your old man couldn’t help himself, poor John hadn’t even cum yet and I thought I might as well help him out a bit.”

Clinging onto his sense of pride he looked surprised at John who was currently blushing in shame trying to hide the fact that he did indeed not cum even once throughout their entire afternoon together.

Even though he’s grown the biggest he’s ever been he’s still yet to make John cum and yet their fathers touch was sending John into a fiery lust clear as day to anyone who looked at the two of them.

He didn’t want to admit defeat just yet though as he sat up removing himself from inside John was now able to stand fully up.

Standing face to face or rather inches below his father’s face, he puffed out his massive sweaty chest. Now noticing that the height difference wasn’t as big as before his father left this morning to meet his tailor.

“You better watch out pops I’m catching up to you! I even beat your latest record on the bench press.”

A genuine guttural laugh came out their father in response.

“HAH! Keep dreaming, squirt you think your old man is just going to sit idly by and let you soak up all the growth just for yourself.”

Then without saying a word his dad answers his second point by walking over to the bench-press laying down as the seat creaks under his immense weight.

With ease he starts lifting the bar already dampening the parade Daniel was enjoying for himself.

To further prove his point he racked the barbell, now standing up at his impressive 6’6 stature. A knowing smirk on his face as he grabs the bar with one hand.

John speaks out with concern telling his dad that could be dangerous to attempt even at his current size.

But he didn’t listen, instead just winking at John and giving his other arm a flex.

Now lifting the bar with one arm, veins snaked across it as his skin started turning red. In a slow controlled movement, their dad started curling the barbell as if he were using a dumbbell. He struggled to fully complete the rep but just as he looked like he was about to give in the unexpected happened.

His biceps looked as if they were slowly swelling allowing him to push his rep to completion, painfully lowering the barbell ready for another as he picked up the speed ever so slightly.

John watched mesmerized as he had been keeping a lock on his own powers for Daniels’s sake, but here was his dad somehow growing himself to a much lesser degree.

“John, that's not fair, you know you’ve given dad all the attention, it’s not like he needs anymore!” Daniel said upset with what he thought John was doing after their recent heart to heart.

“Daniel, I swear it’s not me this time dads not getting anything from me right now!”

Both of their attention was back on their father’s body now puzzled as to what was happening.

“He’s right Squirt this is all daddies doing!”

“Wha- How’s this even possible!” Daniel responded.

“You should thank your *LITTLE* boyfriend for that, should have heard him hollering my name last night BEGGING for me not to outgrow his tight little ass! And that’s exactly what I did. Your old man had to use every fiber of his being to not give into the temptation of the delicious growth I so craved, all so I could keep pumping load after load in Ty all night.”

His attention now turned to John.

“Didn’t want to ruin the surprise sport but looks like your old man just did.”

Looking back at Daniels face he could see the hurt on his face having heard his inner alpha coming out, his sense of humility and caring self as a father came back watching Daniels entire posture change from standing tall and proud to slouching down with his head lowering in defeat.

“Oh, geez I’m sorry squirt I didn’t mean it like that, you know how this power can make us get. Can you forgive your old man?”

Seeing a shred of his loving dad shine through the horny alpha beast made him feel slightly better but he knew it was short lived, deep down he knew his dad was getting off on making him the lesser of the two. But with the new understanding between himself and John he knew he would have to keep putting up with it if he ever hoped to even the odds.

“Sure dad, I know what a rush it is. It’s all water under the bridge!”

“Great! Now if you’ll excuse me, me and your brother have some unfinished business from yesterday.”

With that Sebastian scooped up John into his arms kissing him as they left the room. Their dads’ deep grunts escaped their kiss in appreciation of all the growth that John was already feeding him.

Now left alone in the gym pumped like never before he could still smell the intense scent of his dads’ balls now stuck on his nose. Painfully hard at how strong the scent of his dad was. Now only hearing the wails coming from John filling the halls once more; he jerked himself off as that buzz filled him once more. 

Something that never happened when John was alone with their dad.

While he felt he should feel inferior to his god of a dad the fact that he was still feeling that buzz gave him hope.

“Maybe he really is coming around!”

• Like 25