Dreams Give You Power - Chapter 16: Big Bro Finally Gets Some Size! (2/19/2023)

Bic3pLover

Chapter 11: Dads a Cock Blocker

After finishing their breakfast Sebastian decided it would be best to call in sick to work for the day and head out to but some new clothes and work attire. Leaving Daniel all alone with
John at home. While Sebastian should have felt worried that Daniel would try and grow himself he smirked to him self, already knew deep down that he wouldn't have to worry about that.

Back at the house Daniel felt a sense of hope returning to him as he heard the front door slam closed, his dad not yet accustomed to his new found strength. Finally he would have his chance
to get John to grow him again and this time he would try his hardest to become the bigger man.

Going up the stair he rushed to his father room where he could hear heavy snoring coming from John. Bursting into the room he was ready for some action.

"Alright Dweeb it's about time your show your brother some appreciation too!"

Walking up to John he expected him to jolt awake hearing his loud voice but he just kept snoring away instead.

"HEY DWEEB YOU HEAR ME!"

Again no reaction came from John he was peacefully dreaming not a care in the world.

Daniel tried to nudge him awake still not making a progress.

Just when he thought he finally got John awake, John turned to the other side showing his morning wood tenting in the bed sheets.

John muttered out "Bigger Dad BIGGER!"

Upon hearing this Daniel felt jealousy building up in him.

Even when his Dad wasn't around all John was thinking about was growing their father leaving Daniel in the dust.

Not wanting to give up his opportunity he tried for several more minutes ultimately giving up leaving the room and channelizing his frustrations the only way he knew how, the gym.

During his workout he was clinging to the rush he used to feel when John would grow him so "easily" not having to compete with his own father for that growth.

Remembering how John grew him in his sleep the last time he grew, he felt a sense of dread set in as he recalled the words John just muttered in his sleep this morning "bigger dad BIGGER!".

Just then he heard the front door alarm set off as a loud banging came from downstairs.

Rushing down he could see the shadowy figure of a massive man.

"DANIEL YOU THERE OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

The booming voice had total command of him causing him to follow the instructions without a second thought.

Running to the door he unlocked it.

The door swung open Sebastian hastily entered pushing Daniel to the side to make way for his impressive mass having to duck under the door frame to even enter.

"Holy fuck dad your huge!"

"Thanks for opening the door Shrimp, I might've just bust the door down befo-"

The only articles of clothing left on Sebastian's frame being his shorts and underwear tear off leaving him completely nude his chubbed up dick swinging between his thighs.

"ahem before THAT happened! If you'll excuse me I'm gonna have to go and have a word with your brother."

"Good luck with that he wouldn't wake up for anything."

"Oh don't you worry about that shrimp I'm sure I'll have no problem getting him awake. Good thing I took off of work!"

----------------------------------
Over the next few days Daniel would hear the commotion that his dad and John were making now having to live in the continuous cycle of watching his dads growing body always leaving John too tired to ever give him a chance.

His frustrations were getting boiling the pot over and he could feel himself getting desperate. He knew he would have to talk to his father if he ever wanted another shot for some time with John.

Although he could wait for his father trip tomorrow to make his move, the complete authority his father had would make it difficult again when he comes back. So he thought it best to plea with his father now rather than later when
he would be cock blocked again.

Approaching his father in the morning he gulped having to look up at his dad to make eye contact with him, Although the growth was seeming to slow down his father had clearly grown more in the past few days.

"Ummmm dad you think it would be alright if I could you know get in on some growth, I don't really care how much John grows me just any amount will do."

"Well why didn't you say so sooner sport, your brothers been wondering why you haven't been getting in the action, he'd love for you to join US."

Sebastian was fully aware that he was the reason Daniel wasn't able to get his growth.

"When you say us do you mean..."

"Oh don't you worry sport I'll let you have your fun first grow to your hearts content, then I'll have my own fun."

"Thanks dad"

"Aw don't mention it sport come here"

A mischievous smile is on Sebastian's face as he firmly squeezes Daniel blowing the wind out of him.

---------------------------
Later that night

"Long time no see Dweeb you've sure been busy with dad huh."

John sheepishly blushes

"Sorry about that bro Dad just tires me out all the time I can barely even concentrate in college."

Sebastian enters the room sitting on his recliner.

"Alright guys let's get to it I don't got all night, I'm flying tomorrow remember"

Daniel wastes no time drawing close to John assuming his position towering over him.

Grabbing his head he guides it to his dick letting John put it in his mouth.

The warmth he so desperately craved filled his body elation filling him as his clothes started constricting him.

For the next few minutes he kept getting a blow job further filling out his clothes at a slow pace he knew it was slower than his fathers growth but he didn't care in this moment.

Getting John off his dick he turned him over helping him take off his pants.

Easily entering him he noticed Johns once tight ass felt a lot looser than the first time they were together.

Paying no mind to it he kept going relishing in the size he was getting he could feel his toes popping out from the front of his socks. His shirt was riding up him letting him see his cobblestone like abs.
His breathing grew heavy when his chest was becoming heavier. It all just felt so amazing, he was quickly overwhelmed every sense he had he came within a matter of seconds after entering John.

Just that small amount of growth had taken it's toll on his body as he felt sore all over.

Taking himself out of John he thought he had done a good job at pleasing his brother fully expecting the worship that ensued after he came but didn't feel Johns hands on his body.

Instead he heard the laughter of his father.

"Sorry SHRIMP, looks like you couldn't keep Johns focus off your old man. been fighting it this whole time! Although it wasn't very long hehe. But hey you did say ANY amount of growth was good enough for you!"

Daniel felt his fathers word cut into him like a dagger never had he been made feel so small and by his own father of all people.

Instead of getting angry he could feel embarrassment take over him in his utter defeat at the hands of his father.

Even though he had grown a considerable amount he was still in all his now skin tight clothing while his father wasn't even making any physical contact with John practically bursting at the seems
of all his clothes.

It was all becoming to much for him and he had to excuse himself leaving the room hearing his fathers deepening laughter accompanied by the sounds of his brothers moans.

Trying to go to bed he prayed that he kept some of his current size in the morning.

• Like 24

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 12: Tyson Cums Over

Waking up in his bed Daniel sat up surprised at how quiet the house was. The first thought to cross his mind was to assess the results of the embarrassment he had to suffer through to get some growth. Getting out of bed he feels practically normal like not much had changed about his body. Looking in the mirror he thought if anything it looked like he had slimmed down instead of gaining mass. The intense urge to prove it false took him over as he rushed to his bathroom to check his weight. Taking out the scale he laid it flat on the floor and stepped onto it, looking down at the display all is said was "error". Even in the absence of his father his dad still inadvertently found a way to loom his superior size and musculature over him.

"Shit how the hell am I supposed to measure take my weight now!"

His attention was then drawn to the door frame looking at it he saw the height marks left by him and his father. Then having the bright idea to see if he had at least kept some of his height from last night. Taking the sharpie he had lying around he braced himself against the door and marked the tip of his head. Taking a step forward and turning around he felt happy to be making progress again the mark had covered his dad's previous 6'3 marking. "Maybe that's why I look a bit slimmer, I FINALLY grew taller!" Daniel thought to himself.

Although he wanted to keep gloating to himself his gaze was drawn up an inch further as he could see his father still outsized him in height and mass.
With his father leaving for work he felt like he might actually be able to gain a lead on his fathers incredible growth spurt. He could just imagine the look on his dads face as he loomed over him watching his mouth agape getting revenge on him for blowing his load on his face by doing the same. As he was slowly loosing himself to his own fantasies he was broken out of them as he heard the clanking of metal. Curious he followed the sound to find his brother alone in the gym his father nowhere to be found. He was a bit apprehensive that his father would appear from nowhere but he decided to join John in his workout.

"Hey Dweeb, wheres dad?"

"Oh morning bro, you just missed him he already left for his trip. He gave me quiet the scolding for growing him at the store like that."

Daniel could see the look of longing as John said this but he knew that this was the perfect chance to change Johns mind on who he'd rather be growing more.

"Well guess that gives us more time to hang out then right John?"

"Hehe yeah I guess so."

Daniel could tell he was being a bit apprehensive of the situation but he decided not to push John to far so soon after the night their father must have given him last night. For the rest of the morning John helped out John in keeping on top of the routine their father had set for him and grew closer as a result. Daniel was panting out of breath as he was nearing the end of their fathers routine watching his brother just shine with a layer of sweat still breathing normally.

"Man pops really has you working hard Dweeb."

"Yeah since I haven't been able to use these power on myself I've been trying real hard to keep up."

"Talking about your powers, why don't I help you learn a bit more about them?"

Daniel pulls up close to John

"Come on bro you know I been craving that growth since I got home. And dad well... he's been having you all to himself."

John blushes deeply looking into Daniels intense stare.

As much as he wanted to grow Daniel into the god they both wanted him to be alongside his father, John was afraid of the ass whole that Daniel became when he got that power. He could feel his urges taking over ready to accept the offer his brother extended. Drawing in to feel Daniels hard sweaty chest there was a knock at the door.

"Dammit I forgot I invited Tyson over, we'll continue this later Dweeb".

Leaving the room John was left alone with his hyperactive imagination and a rock hard dick feeling slighted by his brother for leaving his hanging like that. Trying to focus his thoughts on not using his powers he was getting distracted as he could hears Tyson's voice down the hall. It was then that John thought of the perfect way to get back at his brother.

"If he wants some growth so badly he'll definitely get to see some."

--------------------------------
Tyson was always attracted to Daniel for as long as he could remember even before Daniel had decided he wanted to get jacked he was head over heels for his best friend. On the other hand Daniel was well aware of the feelings that Tyson had for him all these years kept him around to feed his ego, he got off on the adoration that Tyson had given him from the moment they became friends. And ever since he started hitting the gym he loved the look Tyson would always give him when he would see the progress he had been making.

"Hey man long time no see."

Daniel brought Tyson in for a tight hug completely enveloping him in his fresh workout scent.
Tyson enjoyed the hug but the vice grip Daniel had him in was making a bit difficult to breathe

"It's getting a bit hard to breathe bro."

"Oh sorry about that guess I just don't know my own strength."

"Yeah I can tell your looking more jacked every day."

"Hah you think."

Daniel bunched up his bicep making it bulge in his sleeve. He could practically see the drool on Tyson's face knowing he wanted nothing more than to feel it up.

"Come on in Ty can't wait to tell you all about this last semester."

Time passes and Tyson and Daniel spend the afternoon together while John is sulking in his room trying to contain his urges to let his powers roam free, but at the right moment. Although Tyson did come over to see his best friend, he wasn't only here for that. Ever since his encounter with his best friends dad he'd found himself a new muscle obsession to fawn over and as much as he cared for Daniel, his own dad was outclassing him in every way possible.

"So ummmmm... whens your dad coming back bro?"

Daniel found it odd that Tyson would be asking that, he never asked something like that before and why his father of all people. Taking a look at his face he could see Tyson begin to blush after mentioning his father and the dots connected in his mind. Just when he thought his father had found every way to rob him of the pleasures that being top dog gave him, his dad swayed the one rock he still had to make him feel sure about his sense of dominance. In the rush of feeling so small he clung to Tyson being his last hope so tightly that he finally gave into his own repressed urges and is going to give Tyson what he PREVIOUSLY always wanted.

"Funny you should mention that Ty, dads actually away for a few days."

"Oh bummer was hoping he'd be around."

Daniel places an arm around Tyson bringing him close to his sweaty body.

"You know that means we have the house to ourselves right?"

"B-but what about John isn't he home?"

Soaking in Tyson's flustered reaction gave Daniel some hope again that Tyson wasn't ready to move on from him just yet.

"Oh don't worry about him, he's wiped out from working out, he won't be bothering us for awhile."

Grabbing Tyson's hand he guides it up his thigh placing it on his cock head watching his face flush red with anticipation.

"Go on...take it I know you've always wanted it."

Not even a second goes by as Tyson dives into Daniels crotch firmly planting his face breathing in Daniels intense musk.

"God I've wanted this for so long."

"Well what's stopping you, TAKE IT!"

Daniels words awoke the beast in Tyson as he scrambled pull down Daniels sweatpants. Tyson didn't know what was coming over him but he felt more sure of himself than he ever had. Gaining more confidence he pushed Daniel down onto the bed giving himself a better angle to take Daniel in his mouth. Daniel was quite surprised at how forceful Tyson was being it was almost out of character for him. But seeing how eager he was to get what he's always wanted he didn't mind. Laying back on his bed he enjoyed the feeling of Tyson's hands rubbing across any muscle they could reach. The warmth of Tyson's mouth was almost as good as the feeling he got when he was growing. He could feel Tyson's deep breathes through his nose when he pressed into your crotch. Through the spikes of pleasure he felt as he was drawing near his orgasm Daniel was starting to feel Tyson's grip increasing on his body. He paid it no mind just thinking Tyson was getting more excited really feeling up each individual muscle.

"Fuuuuu-"

Daniel erupted in Tyson's mouth feeling his best friend greedily suck away, swallowing every last drop he could produce. Catching his breathe Daniel sat back up looking down at Tyson still glued to his dick. "Fuck we should have done this sooner." Daniel rubs Tyson's hair pulling him off his rod bringing him up for a kiss. As he did so he noticed that Tyson's seemed to be ducking down to stay within reach of his lips. Before he could have a moment to process what was happening Tyson broke away from the kiss, placing both of his hands on Daniels broad shoulders. Using more force Tyson pushed Daniel back down on the bed his eyes filled with hunger.

"MY TURN!" Tyson boomed

Daniel couldn't tell what had gotten into Tyson all of the sudden but he soon found his answer as Ty assumed his position on the bed sitting on top of his chest. Ty undid the zipper on his pants and let out a cock even greater than Daniels smacking it across his face. Daniel saw Ty staring into his eyes giving a commanding look he'd never seen in Ty before. Tyson didn't have to utter a single word as his confidence shot through the roof oozing from every pour on his body. In response Daniel did as he was "told" by Ty's eyes and started sucking him off. Watching the guy of his dreams now beneath him was not something that Tyson ever thought could happen and yet here he was living out a fantasy he never even knew he wanted. He'd always dreamed of Daniel being in control but for once in his life he took great pleasure in commanding Daniel. As Daniel closed his eyes struggling to get more of him in his mouth, he could hear the deep moans of his best friend enjoying himself. With each passing second Ty was getting more forceful with his thrusts into his mouth each time feeling like he was stretching further down his throat. While Daniel thought he would hate not being control, he found himself feeling the same way when his father had him kneel down beneath him ejaculating on his face. In fact he craved it he wanted Ty to get even more cocky with the way he was mouth fucking him.

After what felt like an eternity Ty finally came in his mouth flooding his throat with volley upon volley of cum. Pulling out from Daniels mouth Ty found it weird that he had to pull out even further than usual.

"Uhhh bro...did my dick just GROW inside you!"

Daniels eyes shot open as he watched the snake that had been inside his throat inches away from his face the heat radiating from it as it pulsed furiously.

"FUCK I don't think it's stopping, my whole body is getting warm now!"

While Daniel would have normally felt the dismay that his growing father made him feel, for the first time ever Daniel was actually waiting with baited breath to watch another man GROW.

• Like 25

Daniel's new found submissive side ia coming back. He now knows he loves bigger guys in control and that's something that turns him on .

Jon is taking full advantage without knowing his brotehr is enjoying a hell of a time with it.

• 2 weeks later...