Wrong Target (part 10 added 10/11/22)

lolpoooper

“Alright, looks like it’s time for your dad to become invincible.”

Loved how confident he is 😂 Also, the relationship between father and son is very interesting.

• Like 2

OH yeah.  Dad is already taking it to the next level.  He doesn't just want to be a giant among giants.  He wants to DWARF the other giants.  He wants NO competition for who is truly the most superior male.  I love it.  

• Like 5

19 hours ago, IJrges said:

Is this humiliation fantasy, or is the son ever going to be given a chance to catch up? 

What is not a 'fantasy' in this site?

I hope it is all about domination towards the end

there are already too many stories with 'everyone grows, you can grow, I can grow' bonanza

what I hope is that the protagonist not only will never catch up, but will always get worse for him (or better) at watching these huge fellas accession

that party sequence was so amazingly fun, very memorable

• Like 4

It’s just getting kinda boring at this point(to me at least) . It isn’t even humiliation at this point the son has just given up and is just kind of watching from the sidelines haven already excepted he can’t catch up and never will . The dad already completely dominates everyone and that clearly isn’t going to change so what can?

5 hours ago, merehuman said:

What is not a 'fantasy' in this site?

I hope it is all about domination towards the end

there are already too many stories with 'everyone grows, you can grow, I can grow' bonanza

what I hope is that the protagonist not only will never catch up, but will always get worse for him (or better) at watching these huge fellas accession

that party sequence was so amazingly fun, very memorable

• Like 1

Like kyle gets jealous a bit here and there but that’s it he already has nothing so it can’t really get worse (I don’t consider his dad/family members getting bigger worse at this point)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rayrayrayray said:

It’s just getting kinda boring at this point(to me at least) . It isn’t even humiliation at this point the son has just given up and is just kind of watching from the sidelines haven already excepted he can’t catch up and never will . The dad already completely dominates everyone and that clearly isn’t going to change so what can?

If it isn’t to your taste, that’s fine. The story just isn’t for you. There’s plenty of other stories on this site that you may enjoy better. Some of us enjoy this sort of one sided story. This story is being written for free. The author is under no obligation to write any story beyond the one that they want to write.

• Like 3

Yeah. That's why I'm asking if this is solely meant to be humiliation fantasy. Right now I'm coming back hoping for some sort of redemption arc, but if that's not what this story is leading towards, I'd prefer to know. 

• Like 1

I never said they should have to change anything about there story  I was just responding to someone else and stating my thoughts. (Note to author just write what u want and when I said boring I should have said just not for me .the story is written very well and I hope u keep enjoying writing it)

even if the son grew I’d still want the dad to completely dominate him I just think it would be a lot more humiliating and hot to be used as a fuck toy after becoming big . Like give him a taste so dad can completely outclass him even further when dad hits god levels and son is still nowhere close Even though he got what he wanted originally.

• Like 1