Wrong Target (part 10 added 10/11/22)

lolpoooper

I'm loving the story. 

In real life, I would hate the situation the son is in and think dad is a jerk....but this is fantasy -sexual fantasy - and I'm titilated, loving this, and I think the plot is just fine.  

I'm always waiting for the next chapter.  Great job on the story and I'm very happy with it.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nobody owes anybody any responses as to how the story is going to go.   Certainly not the author to any reader.

*I* don't want to know how the rest of the story goes.  I like the surprise.  But, I still LOVE this story and how it's going and if it's more of the same, I am for it!  And we are now 8 chapters in, so you can guess what the tone of the rest of the story will be.  Many of us like this tone.  In general this story has been very well received.  

If you don't like it or don't like where it could potentially go, read something else!  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I LOVE this story so far! David’s hyper muscle domination and their size difference are sooo good!! (I’ve already jerked multiple times lol) 

Can’t wait to see David becoming an absolutely powerful muscle god and treat other humans, even other HIMS as pathetic ants, including his son. I like your taste so much! (Please ignore other disrespectful comments!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dredlifter said:

Nobody owes anybody any responses as to how the story is going to go.   Certainly not the author to any reader.

Yo man. There were no demands. I asked a question. The author can choose whether he wants to reply or not. Fair point that this seems to be the direction the story is going. I think it's depressing af, but I guess some people really get off on making people feel like shit. Not for me. Have fun. I'll bow out.

3 hours ago, IJrges said:

Yo man. There were no demands. I asked a question. The author can choose whether he wants to reply or not. Fair point that this seems to be the direction the story is going. I think it's depressing af, but I guess some people really get off on making people feel like shit. Not for me. Have fun. I'll bow out.

Good.  That's all we ask.  If you don't like it, don't shit on us who DO and go to some other thread.  bye. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, IJrges said:

Well, I missed a whole discussion. Real life is keeping me busy rn so I'm just not around.

The honest but boring answer to what you were wondering is I don't know. Idk where Kyle's story is going to go, I just write what feels right, and that direction might feel right in a bit, might not, I can't tell. 

If you enjoy this, that's cool, I like writing it, I like the discussion, we're all having fun. If not, that's also cool, I'll of course take criticism into consideration, a lot of it has helped, but you just can't write two opposing stories at once, and sometimes you just gotta make a choice as for where the story goes, that's all.

Still, thanks all for the kind words, and everything else, I'm working on getting the next chapter out soon. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/16/2022 at 2:30 AM, Rayrayrayray said:

even if the son grew I’d still want the dad to completely dominate him I just think it would be a lot more humiliating and hot to be used as a fuck toy after becoming big . Like give him a taste so dad can completely outclass him even further when dad hits god levels and son is still nowhere close Even though he got what he wanted originally.

Honestly, something like this would be my perfect outcome for the story if the author were going to take directions from me. Of course, if he did that, this thing would have gone off the rails long ago, lol.

I LOVE David's domination and superiority over everyone, including Kyle, but I also feel bad for Kyle not growing, especially as the number of people who have grown seems to increase to almost every man in his life except him. In my opinion, it would be one thing if the HIMS virus was still affecting a relative minority of men and David got it but Kyle didn't. However, when it seems like everybody has gotten the virus, then it seems as if the entire point is to humiliate the one person who is left out. Maybe it hits some of us so hard because we feel that if the situation was happening in real, life WE would be the ones being left out on whatever wonderful growth opportunity presented itself I know that's the source of my conflicted emotions with stories like this.  I don't know what all that says about my effed up psyche. 

There's also the fact that David is indeed Kyle's father. Now that having HIMS is seen as a positive thing, at least in their circle of friends, and they know that Kyle wants to grow, any decent parents would be doing what they could for their kid, even if David kept his formula to remain the top dog. Let's face it, if Kyle grew, he is starting out smaller in every way than his father: height, muscle, dick. The chances that Kyle could outgrow him are slim to none, and that's if David hadn't been taking the formula and working out like a beast.

So, all that said, I read stories like this, and I absolutely love them, even if they make me somewhat uncomfortable. Just maybe go easier on people who might be expressing opinions that come from a place of discomfort they might not even recognize. Hopefully, people will keep their opinions and criticisms respectful, and if someone decides that they have to stop reading this awesome story, then they can just quietly drop off. @lolpoooper is a wonderful author and has been most  gracious in engaging the discussion this story has engendered. 

Hell, I feel better about how the story is playing out after just typing all this. Thanks for the free therapy! 😃

EDIT:  I got so involved in responding to the tenor of the comments and explaining why at least I respond the way I do, that I really didn't comment on the most recent chapter which was awesome as usual! The increasing toughness of David's skin and what that could portend for him being "superhuman" is a super exciting development. I loved the first hint of it before, and I'm glad that it continued and increased in this chapter. I would love to know just what kind of weight David is putting up in that gym if it takes three HIMS men to barely spot him! And like a couple of others have said, I hope we get to see an update at what happens to some of the other guys who got the drug at the party. I especially wanted to see what happens with Kyle's cousin that knocked him down with his dick and his dad. That seemed to have exciting implications. Whatever's in store, I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.

• Like 3

What I find really interesting among the comments is the idea that this is a humiliation laden story.  I honestly don't see it that way. 

Trust me, I've written humiliation stories, and the tone in those is very different.  In my "darker" stories the giants do tease, verbally, psychologically and physically humiliate the small people around them.  They call them names like runt, wimp, tiny, boy, pathetic, etc. 

From what we've read David doesn't belittle (heh!) his son.  Sure, he calls him "little guy" and "little man" but there hasn't really been a moment where David intentionally puts Kyle down or humiliates him on purpose, as I recall.  Kyle feels small and emasculated, sure, but that's just a consequence from the ridiculous size and strength difference.

Even with the big party of big men and small people, there really wasn't any outward cruelty toward the smaller people.  It was expected the smaller people help the giants, but I read that as a natural subservience, part of what I find so exciting in stories like this.  For example, at one point does a man become so much bigger and more powerful than you, that you just feel like you need to serve him and help him?  That's a question this story dabbles in.  Really the only humiliation attempt I recall was when the other giant father and giant son were comparing dick sizes.  But even then, the humiliation is pretty tame since they are already both giant muscle men. 

Even in the case of David, I get a sense that he enjoys having his son measure him and help him with injections.  I get a sense that he has some parental pride in being the biggest and strongest dad on the planet.  Even if he doesn't realize how badly Kyle wants to grow as well.  I get a sense that David wants to become enormous for himself, yes, but also to impress his tiny son.  

Also, someone mentioned how it could feel humiliating for Kyle since it seems like so many men are growing huge.  But, I think I recall something about how Kyle's family has always been genetically gifted.  The % of men growing huge probably isn't as much as it seems, I think Kyle is just unfortunately one of the odd man out.  Which honestly...I like, lol.  You can't have a giant if there aren't some small people to compare too.  If everyone in the story is a giant...then actually no one is (stolen line from the Incredibles).

Just my thoughts. 

I do apologize if I was getting a little cranky in previous posts.  I just don't like seeing feedback that could be interpreted as discouraging to any author. 

• Like 3