Wrong Target (part 10 added 10/11/22)

lolpoooper

I wonder if we'll see someone close to Kyle grow like Kenny.  He gets to ascend while Kyle seems left behind.  All Kenny can do is say something like "Sorry man, sucks to be you."

• Like 1

On 9/28/2022 at 11:58 PM, dredlifter said:

BIG men growing even BIGGER bring it on!

Though I'm honestly surprised David sharing.  Although I have no doubt he's keeping extra for himself :)

I thought of this too. I thought David had seemed way too self-centered up to this point to share the formula with anyone else. However, maybe he sees his fellow HIMS men as his equals and worthy (even if he wants to remain the top dog), unlike his wife and son who are "normies." 

I also wonder where David got the formula. I thought Kyle had just the four doses and the rest of the formula was destroyed when they thought it was only harmful and not useful to anyone. But, I guess there is a black market for anything once people know it's valuable. 

I really have to give @lolpoooper credit. I hadn't realized that everything after the very first chapter was his completely original work until I went back through the comments. Not only is he writing an amazing story, but the transition from the first chapter to the subsequent chapters was so seamless. It really does seem like everything was written by the same author. And since I've been reading from behind, I never said what a great job he did converting the first chapter by reversing the sexes. I tried it once a very long time ago, and it's not nearly as easy as people would think. 

Mostly, I am just eager for the next chapter! 

• Like 1

PART 7:

Any HIMS man in the room that wasn’t hard before David’s announcement definitely was now. Kyle watched their cocks rise to the news that they were all about to grow even bigger.

“These things are incredible,” Kyle’s father addressed the crowd. “I may be turning 55 but I feel like I’m 18 again.”

He flexed his bicep to the crowd and grinned, Kyle heard the sound of his dad’s monstrous dick slap against his steel-hard abs as he hit the pose.

“We’re going to get you all a dose today. The small ones can inject you. Kyle, you’ve done this plenty of times, help everybody out in giving our HIMS guests the growth that they deserve.”

Kyle looked at his dad and just nodded.

“Before we start we’re going to have you all measured. Use your girls and little men to help you out. Anna, bring a set of tapes for everyone. We need these men to know just how much larger they’ve become after they all grow.” David added, and his wife jolted out of the room to get the measuring tapes.

“And there’s no side effects.” Richard said, unable to keep his eyes off the vials David held.

“None for us,” David said, and then he chuckled. “Well, there is something. When this stuff starts to flow into your body, you’re gonna get so fucking hard and horny like you couldn’t imagine. So before we start, you will all go and make sure your balls are dry. I don’t want a mess in my house.”

The HIMS men all smiled, and were looking around, eagerly. There was a sense of elation that filled the air, and the room started rumbling with their deep, loud voices again.

Kyle walked across the room as per his father’s command, going to see how he can be of use to everyone.

Halfway across the room, he turned and saw his uncle Bob, Kenny’s father, walk up to his son Zack and give him a sly grin down from his greater height. He was all puffed up and proud and got all in Zack’s space in some show of dominance. Half-playful, half-serious.

“Looks like your old man’s about to race even further ahead of you, boy.” He said.

Zack flexed hard in response to this and stood his ground, defiant. He noticed that his dad’s hard 9.5’’ dick was standing millimeters from his own, and a devilish expression fell over his face.

“I wouldn’t count on it pops. I’m real hungry for it.” Zack said and pushed up against his dad.

Kyle looked down and he was stunned. He saw Zack stand up on his tip toes and push his upright hard dick against his dad’s. It was huge! Kyle failed to realize it from across the room, but Zack must have been close to 15’’ hard. It was thick too, and fully erect, pointing up to his chiselled core. He must have been the only man from that side of the family with a dick like that.

His ballsack must have been twice as big as that of his own father. The base of his dick extended down just below his dad’s and the two massive tools touched across their lengths, but Zack’s just kept on going above the top of his dad’s dick, its huge, swollen tip looming dominantly over his dad’s member.

“You know I got massive potential,” Zack said, and pushed himself harder against his father, making Bob’s dick almost disappear underneath his own, pressing it against the older man’s abs until it was hidden by the sheer girth of his son’s completely emasculating tool. “And so much room to grow.

He growled the last word, fighting against his father’s sheer mass. The old man knew he was beat down there, but he still refused to move an inch against his smaller son.

“Come on Zack, let’s go take care of all that cum like David told you.” His girlfriend grabbed his leg, and looked up at him pleadingly, until the two men stopped.

Soon, the HIMS men started leaving the room, as Kyle gathered the small humans together to let them know what they needed to do.

Zack and his girlfriend headed out together, Bob headed out to the bathroom, alone, the two of David’s giant work friends headed somewhere with Jeff and Leo and one of their boyfriends, while Kyle’s uncle John, another one of his mom’s brothers left the room with his dad’s friend Richard. Uncle Dan also went out with his wife, and Bob’s.

Kyle started explaining to the others that were left what they were to do, his dad overseeing them from high above.

Soon, the house slowly began to fill with the noises coming from all the HIMS men pleasuring themselves and each other in the rooms around them. Kyle’s and the others’ conversation was beginning to be drowned out by the increasing moans, slaps, and grunts emerging from elsewhere.

Their deep, guttural sounds bounced around their HIMS house walls.

They heard the huge HIMS toilets flushing again, and again, they heard the creaking of HIMS beds get louder and faster, furniture rhythmically knocking against walls, huge, meaty, bodies slapping against one another in ecstasy and orgasm. Somewhere in between all that they heard the women screaming with joy, the small men howling with pleasure as the superhuman HIMS men used them just to empty all their balls.

The air became thick with sweat and sex and cum.

As soon as one would stop they would immediately pick up again, fucking, and cumming, and groaning. The group of small people left behind sat quietly after Kyle explained it all to them, his mother there with them, measuring tapes on the coffee table, as they just listened to these colossi all unleash their massive wads over and over and over again, in a vain attempt to bring their towering, insatiable libidos down to something approaching human even for an hour. No one had the will to speak.

It seemed to go on forever.

After a long, long while the HIMS men began to re-emerge. Bob was first to return, and then after him some of the others, in a slow line of finally flaccid HIMS giants, all drenched in sweat and breathing hard. The last one was Zack, who carried his girl in his arms as she caressed his massive chest that was glistening - coated with thick beads of musky sweat. She was the only non-HIMS person that came back out with them.

The HIMS mean spread out around the room, their little worshippers gathered around each of them, measuring tapes in their (comparatively) little hands, eagerly measuring these giants’ sizes to help them see how much more they were about to grow.

Kyle was walking from one to the other, trying to help them out, keeping track of the measurements from different groups.

While he was going from one giant to another, he stopped to write something down on his phone.

“I knew you were big, but I didn’t know you were this big!” He heard Zack’s girlfriend say from somewhere behind him, probably as she measured his biceps.

Then he felt something thick and warm suddenly press against his upper back with great force. It pushed into him very hard, and shoved him forward, making him lose his balance and fall down. He barely held on to his phone from slipping away from him.

He shook his head and turned himself around - his eyes went wide as he looked up and saw Zack whose growing penis was thickening, and making its way up fast.

He realized he’d just been shoved to the ground by the mere force of this teen’s still half-flaccid growing dick.

Zack looked away from his girlfriend, who he was smiling at cockily as she held the tape around his bicep in awe, and he looked down at Kyle.

“Oh shit, sorry bud,” He said, the same smile still plastered wide across his face. “When it grows, it grows fast, you know how it is.”

Then he paused, and looked Kyle over.

“Oh, right. Well, maybe someday you will, kid.” He added. Then his attention was taken by a gasp coming from another girl that was measuring his legs, he looked down at her, as she stared at the tape with awe and lust.

Kyle just sat there for a minute, unable to get himself up from the shock, not just from the force of Zack’s superhuman cock, but from the complete humiliation by this towering god, five years younger than him, who had just called him ‘kid’ in an act of total, yet completely nonchalant domination.

Then he realized that he was about to see him get even bigger.

After all their measurements were taken and written down all the HIMS men lined up next to the couch and armchair in the living room. One by one they began receiving their injections, as the other party attendees looked on in awe.

Most of them handled their injections well. The first was Richard, who was injected by his stunning young wife, his cock got really hard but other than that he handled it with elegance.

Others had some trouble, panting and grunting, but mostly handling the rush of hornyness and pleasure that flooded them when they were given all their shots. Except for Zack and Jeff, who barely held on. Cups of pre leaked out their massive members as they held themselves down until the end of their shot, after which they both bolted out of the room at terrifying speeds to relieve themselves.

The other HIMS men looked at each other, and smiled understandingly.

The last one to get injected was Leo.

He got his small boyfriend to give him the injection. It started off well, but quickly got real intense for Leo.

“Fuck!” He boomed, his eyes going wide as the power of the shot rushed through him.

His cock was already throbbing hard, but it somehow seemed to get even harder just then.

He clenched his fists and threw his head back, face crunched up as he tried to resist the unimaginable pleasure that he felt just then. He moaned louder and louder as his boyfriend gave him the shot, until he groaned loudly, with this terrible look of defeat coming over his face.

“Aaaargh, fuck!” He said.

And suddenly he bent over and pushed his massive, throbbing cock down towards the floor with his huge, muscular forearm, and he just unleashed the most powerful, unbroken torrent of cum anyone there had ever seen on the floor. Everyone except for Kyle, of course.

“Uuuurgh.” He sighed, frustrated, as his boyfriend finished. He just leaned back into the armchair, panting after emptying a load bigger than all the non-HIMS men there could make combined.

The HIMS men just laughed. David walked up to him and patted him on the back, smiling, almost proud.

“Sorry sir,” Leo said, looking up at David. “I shouldn’t have gone last.”

David laughed.

“Don’t worry, you’re still young. You’ll learn,” He boomed. “Anna, Christian, clean this up.”

His wife and Leo’s boyfriend dutifully complied.

David looked around, holding one last vial from the set between his massive fingers. He counted the HIMS men in the room, Bob, Zack, Leo, Jeff, Dan, Aaron, Greg, Richard, and John. Nine, that was nine HIMS men.

Then, he looked down, having spotted Kenny somewhere in there.

“Kenny,” David said. “I forgot about you.”

Kenny just smiled up at him.

“I thought you got the HIMS as well, I could have sworn I heard your father say that.” Then, he looked him up and down with undisguised pity. “I guess not.”

Kenny shrugged, it was all he could do.

“Hm, well then we can’t give you this.” David said, referring to the vial he held.

“No sir, I’m not eager.” Kenny said.

“No, you wouldn’t want to be. Perhaps I can give it to you to hold on to, until you catch the HIMS yourself someday.” David said, and knelt down in front of Kenny, a loud thud echoed through the room as his huge, round knee hit the floor.

“Thank you, sir!” Kenny said. And just as his little fingers had wrapped around the vial that David was handing out to him, he heard someone say something from the crowd.

“Wait, David, sir,” It was Zack’s girlfriend. “Don’t give it to him, there is another HIMS man here, after all.”

She ran up to David, and placed her small hands delicately on his thigh that was larger than her entire body. He looked down at her, surprised by her audacity. He liked it.

“Who?” David demanded.

“You, of course. I think you should take it, sir, take it and grow. He’s just human, he’s grown all he can. You’re a HIMS man, sir, you’re not like him anymore, you’re meant to grow, to get bigger, stronger, harder. Take what’s yours. It’s something he doesn’t deserve, but you do.” She said looking up at him, pleadingly.

He smiled and shook his head, feeling her start to rub the massive muscles all along his thigh like she couldn’t help herself.

“No, no, I’ve already had my shot this week.” He said.

“Oh who cares, sir. Look at you, you’re a HIMS god. There’s nothing that can hurt you, definitely not a little shot like that.” She said, and then she smiled, coyly. “Besides, sir, it is your birthday. Treat yourself.”

Kenny felt the little glass vial slip up out of his grasp, as David once again stood up to his full height, still keeping his eyes on the girl.

“What’s your name?” He asked.

“Amanda, sir.” She smiled.

“Amanda, if you’re going to have me take this, you will have to be the one to give it to me.” He said.

“Of course, sir, I’d love to!” She beamed with at his statement.

He merely turned around and sat down on the enormous couch in the living room. She followed him quickly, climbing up to the large couch herself, grabbing onto his muscled legs to help herself climb all the way up.

When she got there, she straddled his huge, ripped thigh, and leaned over to his arm which he had laid down on the armrest, waiting.

Kyle watched this all unfold with great concern, he looked at his dad’s erect cock, and worried about what might happen. He didn’t… prepare. He knew he should say something.

“B- but dad,” Kyle spoke up. “You haven’t cu—“

“I know what I’m doing, boy. Father always knows.” David cut him off.

Kyle wasn’t about to argue.

David’s gaze turned once again to Amanda there before him. So small against the mighty mass of his one leg.

“Ready, sir?” She asked, smiling up at him.

“Begin.” He boomed.

Kyle saw that she struggled to prick his dad with the needle, which he found odd.

Then, she began administering the shot.

David began breathing heavily, eyes locked with Amanda, as she stared up at him. She gripped his hard thigh underneath her with her legs, clearly horny.

Then, she looked over at his cock and gasped.

“Oh my god.” She said.

David smiled at her, knowing what he was about to do.

Everyone in the room saw that David’s dick had suddenly started deliberately growing softer. David just clenched his fists. His massive chest heaved up and down with his deep, controlled breaths, as he managed to fight off the irresistible surge of orgasmic joy that had blown away all the other HIMS men there.

“It’s going down!” She added, stunned by the clear display of total control that David had over his body, even in the throes of such powerful drug. They could all see Amanda begin to gyrate her waist, probably unconsciously, rubbing her pussy against Kyle’s dad’s one massive leg beneath her, drunk with arousal.

“This is just the self-control of a real man, girl.” David boomed, and he glanced at Leo for a moment, who was red in the face.

Kyle stared at this display of power, a pit forming in his stomach. Everyone knew his dad was physically superior to everyone else on the planet, his mere existence proved that. Still, he decided to flagrantly flaunt his massive wealth at the party to show them all just how powerful he also was. But now this, Kyle thought, this was just showing off.

When Amanda was done, David let out a long moan.

“It’s completely flaccid.” She said, breathing heavily.

“I don’t mind,” He boomed. “Even flaccid it’s still bigger than all the others in this room!”

And he roared a powerful laugh.

Everyone there was completely stunned.

Kyle looked at Amanda, who was staring up at his dad, bent over, legs and fingers clenching tightly against his thigh, clearly in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

He fought hard not to, but he too had gotten hard at this display of total power. Although he knew he wasn’t the only one.

He looked over at Kenny, who stared up at his father with his mouth agape. He saw a small wet spot forming on his pants.

• Like 25

Ooof you dirty tease!  SO happy David is getting a second shot.  As the other giants said, no sense in wasting it on a tiny, normal, weak human.  AND it's the perfect gift.  A gift that will only extend his superiority over the other normal people but also the giants.

It's from a couple of chapters ago, but I have to state how much I loved the line about David being a "giant who looks down at giants".  Powerful stuff. 

• Like 4

On 10/2/2022 at 10:29 AM, lolpoooper said:

PART 7:

Halfway across the room, he turned and saw his uncle Bob, Kenny’s father, walk up to his son Zack and give him a sly grin down from his greater height. He was all puffed up and proud and got all in Zack’s space in some show of dominance. Half-playful, half-serious.

“Looks like your old man’s about to race even further ahead of you, boy.” He said.

Zack flexed hard in response to this and stood his ground, defiant. He noticed that his dad’s hard 9.5’’ dick was standing millimeters from his own, and a devilish expression fell over his face.

“I wouldn’t count on it pops. I’m real hungry for it.” Zack said and pushed up against his dad.

Kyle looked down and he was stunned. He saw Zack stand up on his tip toes and push his upright hard dick against his dad’s. It was huge! Kyle failed to realize it from across the room, but Zack must have been close to 15’’ hard. It was thick too, and fully erect, pointing up to his chiselled core. He must have been the only man from that side of the family with a dick like that.

His ballsack must have been twice as big as that of his own father. The base of his dick extended down just below his dad’s and the two massive tools touched across their lengths, but Zack’s just kept on going above the top of his dad’s dick, its huge, swollen tip looming dominantly over his dad’s member.

“You know I got massive potential,” Zack said, and pushed himself harder against his father, making Bob’s dick almost disappear underneath his own, pressing it against the older man’s abs until it was hidden by the sheer girth of his son’s completely emasculating tool. “And so much room to grow.

He growled the last word, fighting against his father’s sheer mass. The old man knew he was beat down there, but he still refused to move an inch against his smaller son.

“Come on Zack, let’s go take care of all that cum like David told you.” His girlfriend grabbed his leg, and looked up at him pleadingly, until the two men stopped.

Soon, the HIMS men started leaving the room, as Kyle gathered the small humans together to let them know what they needed to do.

That's one of the hottest things I've read on this forum! A great father vs son dick-size face off, would love to read more... a longer challenge with more comparisons, rubbing and maybe a first to cum match? Hope so!

• Like 3