Wrong Target (part 10 added 10/11/22)

lolpoooper

That was an awesome, hot chapter! The father vs. son dick size competition was one of the hottest things I've ever read. Also, the part where Kyle is knocked to the floor simply by the act of Zach's dick getting hard again was a great follow up to the competition to further demonstrate his power and an incredibly hot scene. I have a feeling he might have a lot more growing to do... in height, muscle and maybe where he's already the largest (well, except for David). 

The nearly last scene with the formula and Kevin was a little bit of a roller coaster. At first, I was pissed at David, but not surprised, as it seemed he was rubbing in the fact that Kenny hadn't grown like the rest of his family. Then I was absolutely shocked that he would give him the formula anyway to hold onto for when/IF it would be of use to him. Then I was mad again but at Amanda for the cruel way she acted to belittle Kenny and convince David to take his dose back. I don't really blame David.  I don't think he should have given Kenny the formula then taken it back, as in my mind you don't do that, but he shouldn't have given it to him in the first place since he can't use it.

All that said, I can't wait to see how taking a second dose within the week affects David. I hope he gets a major boost from him and becomes even huger compared to everyone else. 

Of course, I think @lolpoooper knows by now that my criticism of the actions of the characters are just me thinking about the story and are not criticisms of the writing itself. The story has been and remains incredible! It's very good writing when it evokes a reaction and makes you think about it. 

• Like 3

On 10/5/2022 at 9:57 AM, Kymuscleboy said:

That was an awesome, hot chapter! The father vs. son dick size competition was one of the hottest things I've ever read. 

Absolutely agree and really do hope there'll be a longer and more detailed rematch!

• Like 1

good lord

when you thought that this genre was already fully explored, comes a great new story making it feel anew

I love how the domination aspect is never spoken, it is just the natural order. very hot

• Like 3