Electro Muscular Stimulation

theredder

Part 7

Like flipping a switch, worry turned into excitement. My heart pounding as I continued to stare at this new picture. What was he doing sending me pictures like these, what was he thinking and inviting me to his apartment?! I didn't know what he was getting out of all this, but as my underwear grew tight at the sight of him yet again, I knew what I was getting out of this. I'd had girlfriends throughout high school, short-lived flings here and there, but nothing had ever made me question my sexuality. Maybe I was bisexual for the right guy, and the right guy just so happens to be my brother. The whole thing was weird, it was incestuous, and yet I found my hand reaching for my cock once again, imagining what it would be like to feel such a bicep, his bicep.

I didn't last long, the excitement was too much, and before long, a powerful orgasm washed over me, my balls tightened up, and I squirted cum straight into my underwear. With it came a discouraging post-nut clarity. Maybe I was reading into this too deeply, or maybe he didn't feel the same, and it was all one-sided. Maybe he figured I knew his secret and just wanted someone to share it with, it would be hard not to be proud of a body like that. It made more sense that he'd seek a healthy normal relationship with his little brother and not a sexual one. All the same, even with how weird and unlikely it was, I held onto a little bit of hope that it would be something more.

Moving day came much too quickly, but I put on a brave face and mustered the energy to pitch in with packing and moving. There wasn't much, and in Aiden's SUV, it would be easy to get most of it over in a couple of trips. By the time we finished packing the second load of things into the SUV, I expected this would be the last time I saw Aiden until I worked up the courage to go and visit him. But before I could say goodbye, he hit me with: "Hey bud, you think you'd mind coming with me to the new place and helping me set up?"

• Like 18

Part 8

Dumbfounded and slack-jawed, I just nodded, not saying anything. Aiden just smiled with unfamiliar confidence before walking off to get his keys. The first few minutes of the drive were quiet, I wanted to say something but couldn't find the right words, and Aiden just seemed to know, sitting quietly and happy to wait for me to be ready. The right words never came, so I just started talking, hoping I'd say the right things. "So...you've changed a lot since starting college." Playing dumb, he shot back: "Oh yeah? How so?"

"You know." I shot back in a surprisingly quick retort. Calmly he just said: "Yeah...thought I was doing a good job keeping everything hush-hush, but I guess I got cocky, and then I caught you peaking, well almost, but it was you wasn't it?" I couldn't deny it. "Yeah, it was me...I wanted to tell you...I've been so impressed, but...how did you do it?!" Aiden just laughed. "You know what they say, work smarter, not harder. Well, I'm pretty fucking smart, so I figured a way around all the lifting and getting the sweaty part. Takes some patience and effort at first, but if you know how to do it, you can do incredible things. That's the problem with most jocks, no smarts, no patience, just brute force, always doing everything the long and hard way."

The words stung a little, how could they not, I'd been a 'jock' my entire life, playing sports, going to practice, working out like the rest of them but now here I was idolizing my big brother. "I guess I can't argue with the results." I sputtered, my voice a little shaky. I guess he could tell I was getting a little emotional because the next thing I knew, his hand was on the back of my neck, comforting me. I felt butterflies in my stomach, his hand was so warm and strong, especially as he rubbed the soft spots in my neck. "Hey, buddy, don't worry, you're still my brother, and if you want, I'll show you how I did it, but I warn you, it's a whole different game to chasing a ball around a field."

• Like 23

Part 9

Aiden's new apartment was in a large building, one of those high-density constructions that were supposed to look expensive on the outside to avoid ruining the city skyline but pack in as many high-efficiency units as possible on the inside. True to design, the apartment itself was a 20x20ft concrete cube of an open studio, with the far wall to the door the only source of sunlight. Apart from the closet and bathroom, which took up a whole corner of the space, and the kitchen, which took up half of another wall, everything was open to layout and organize however you wanted.

Bringing up boxes, Aiden told me his master plan. The bed is in one corner under one of the windows, with his desk and a yet-to-be-acquired couch in another corner. It was small but still bigger than his bedroom back home, and all his with the privacy that came with it. We were consumed by setting up and unpacking the big ticket items, but as we finished up, Aiden was unpacking and setting up his electro-muscular-stimulation machine on his desk, and I felt my stomach start to knot up. I'd almost forgotten, having resorted back to being just brothers for a few hours, but now all I could think of was the conversation we had in the car and the muscle that lurked under his 2XL t-shirt.

Nervously I came to his side as he plugged in the dozens of different wires and pads. "O-oh yeah, you said you'd show me how this worked," I stuttered, but with smooth confidence, he replied: "Yeah, hold up, just let me get the last of these wires, and then I'll give you a demo." A demo? Suddenly my anxiety wasn't just about using the machine but about the prospect of seeing Aiden use this thing up close and personal. My heart pounded as he plugged in the last wire and reached for the neck of his shirt. My pulse screamed in my ears as his shirt slipped off with the grace and confidence of someone with his stature. Like a gust of hot air, I felt my cheeks warm, my eyes immediately starting to assess what I saw.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1

Part 10

I didn't know what to look at at first. Aiden was as ripped as ever and seemed bigger since I last saw him, though I couldn't tell if that was just because he actually was bigger or because I was up close and personal with him, probably a bit of both. Though, I was careful not to out myself, forcing my eyes to meet his as he started telling me about the machine. "So, these aren't exactly new technology, though most of what you can buy online is crap even if they say it's a professional model. Even then, you got to make sure you get a performance model and not one for therapy. You'd be surprised how many manufacturers don't even know the difference between the two."

All the while Aiden was talking, he was sticking several pads to his stomach. It gave me the excuse I needed to enjoy myself a little as I watched what he was doing. His jeans fit nicely but hung a little low, showing off his Adonis belt perfectly, allowing me to marvel at how thick, and sharp the ridge of it was. The rest of his stomach looked hard and, for a lack of a better word, flat. But even relaxed, the musculature was obvious, bumps, dimples, lines of definition outlining his 6 pack and obliques, it was astonishing and anything but flat.

Without much warning, once he placed the last pad, he turned it on. His stomach flexed deep and hard, and suddenly all the bumps, dimples, and lines of details I'd seen before popped, like putting on glasses for the first time. I couldn't help but jump a little, I was amazed, but he had also caught me off guard. Aiden just laughed, and I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment. The whole wall of muscle that made up his stomach was incredible, and I told him as much. "That's incredible, Aiden! I've never seen abs like these, and that flex looks painful!" I looked at him, curious to see if it was as painful for him as it was for me the first time I'd tried it or if this really was just what he was used to after using it for several months.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1

Part 11

Aiden just shrugged. "Pain isn't exactly the right word. It definitely used to be painful, especially when I first started using it and didn't know what I was doing, but after a little while, I got used to it, and now, if it doesn't hurt at least a little, I know it's time to increase the intensity. You have no idea how amazing the human body is, and so far, I've only used maybe 50% of the max on this thing." 50%?! He was only at 50%?! I was shocked, it had been almost two months since I first snuck into Aiden's room to try this thing out, and I couldn't even handle that!

My shock was broken when I heard the words "Take off your shirt." I realized abruptly that the cycle had ended, and it was my turn. I reluctantly slipped my shirt off, feeling small as could be next to him. There was no way he could know how I was feeling as he nonchalantly started placing the pads on my stomach. My stomach was flat and firm too, but compared to him, I felt like I had a pot belly. As strange as it sounded, I wondered if this is how he felt before the machine. My anxiety spiked even further when he started playing with the settings, hearing it beep as he made his selections, feeling as though any minute I'd be exposed as a fraud, and it would be revealed that I wasn't actually fit at all.

I let out a small grunt when I felt the machine kick on, a gentle pain pressing into my abdomen as I felt my abs flex and strain. Aiden just nodded approvingly. "A few hours of this every day, and you start seeing results real quick." It only made me feel more pathetic as all the times I'd spent in your room trying to build up just like you, and even still, all I could think of was how uncomfortable this was and when it would be over. I couldn't imagine doing this for an hour, let alone several, but for now, I just bit my tongue and worked through it. When it was done, my abs did look a little tighter, but the soreness was something else. "Geeze, you do this every day while you study?"

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1

Part 12

We spent a couple more hours just talking and hanging out, discussing the machine, school, and life. We remained shirtless through all of it, for him probably because he was comfortable like that, for me because I didn't want to give away how uncomfortable I was. Though it was nice to see Aiden so comfortable with himself, I'd never seen him so happy in his own skin. It also gave me a chance to get a good look at him, especially not knowing when I'd get an opportunity like this again. I was as careful as I could be, making sure only to look when I was absolutely certain he wasn't looking.

That night, all I could think about was Aiden and how he wasn't in the next room over. It left an ache in the pit of my stomach, something much deeper than the soreness I also felt in my abs after using the machine today. Though before I went to bed, I got a snap from Aiden, except this time it was a video. It was like he could tell I was upset and sent me something to cheer me up. It was just a short clip of him in shorts that rode a little too low, just flexing and showing off his body a little. When it ended, I replayed it, marveling at how incredible my big brother was, and was glad for how happy and comfortable he now looked in his own body, in his own space.

In the following weeks, I made sure to give him some space to enjoy his new place. He reminded me that I was always welcome, but I knew it was a dangerous game for me to play. He'd send me the occasion snaps, too, wearing outfits I'd never imagined him wearing before, tank tops, tight T-shirts, and just generally much more stylish clothes that showed off his body. In reality, those snaps were probably what was keeping me sane, especially the 'progress' updates he'd send me once a week with just a pair of designer underwear on. There was no denying he was still getting bigger and was starting to creep into some serious bodybuilder status.

image.gif.2d68d2eec8b7fadafeceb1e1afbac6b4.gif

• Like 27

Part 13

One Saturday morning, when I woke up, the house felt especially quiet. Mom and dad had left for the weekend on a mini vacation, and I was left all alone. It seemed like the perfect time to go visit Aiden, so I pulled myself together and hopped in the car. I wanted it to be a surprise, so I didn't text Aiden that I was coming, but when I walked up to his door, I could hear giggling and moaning. Wondering if it was what I thought it was, I hesitantly knocked. The noise stopped, and a moment later, the door cracked open, my brother's face peering around the door, hiding his body. "Oh hey! Ah...just give me a sec, ok?" Then he closed the door.

His voice had gotten even deeper and more mature sounding since the last time I saw him, and I could hear him talking with someone, but I couldn't make out what was being said. After a few minutes, the door swung open, and a couple of guys and a girl excused themselves from Aiden's apartment, looking hastily dressed and a little disheveled. Aiden, on the other hand, looked comfortable as ever, even as he stood in the door wearing nothing but a pair of snug brand-name briefs. "Come in, come in, don't mind them, they were just a bit of fun from last night." Just a bit of fun? I felt bad that after all my attempts to give Aiden space, I interrupted an orgy.

On the other hand, who was this man in front of me, it didn't seem like the brother I'd come to know. I couldn't imagine my shy nerdy little brother having an orgy, let alone a bisexual one. Jealousy welled up inside me, it was something I desperately wanted, intimacy with my brother, especially with how he was looking these days. His neck, shoulders, and pecs had really thickened out since I last saw him, to the point where his nipples were pointing to the floor under all that mass. His lats had also widened out to the point where his arms no longer fully rested at his sides and permanently spread out a little, giving his torso a very distinguished 'V' shape.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 1