Electro Muscular Stimulation

theredder

This story is black magic! This is the one with the shortest chapters and yet I'm totally horny after each one and also looking forward to the next one!

Incredible! Really incredible!

Part 15

At the same time, as I looked around the apartment, I spotted a big tub of whey sitting on top of his fridge and a pair of 50lb dumbbells sitting in the corner. I guess even if you're not working out to get big, you still need fuel to feed the body, but the dumbbells' were unexpected, though I suppose Aiden needed to keep up appearances. When I came full circle, and my eyes landed back on Aiden, I was right back at where I had started, and again I was struggling not to stare. I wanted to tell him we could just stay here, and I could spend hours running my hands all over that massive body.

Aiden had shrugged off the question, and I could tell he was watching me watch him, so I made a suggestion. "Why don't you throw on some clothes, and we can go check out that bookstore downtown that you love?" He smiled, "Oh heck yeah, I haven't gotten any new books in ages!" It was a relief to have something to do, something that would keep me from fantasizing about my brother and his muscles, or so I thought. He put on a T-shirt that was athletic cut and form-fitting, which hid practically nothing and showed off everything. Even worse, the jeans he put on were nice and snug as well, which made them a struggle to put on over his thick quads and massive ass.

When we left his apartment, I couldn't believe how clean and stylish Aiden looked on top of his muscular physique. It was like my brother was a completely different person, and in many ways, he literally was, but it made hanging out with him a constant adjustment. I was reminded again of just how much Aiden had changed when we reached the bottom floor of his building, and instead of going for the door, he turned and started walking somewhere else. "Hey, common, I want to show you something quickly before we head out." I wasn't sure what this was about, but soon enough, we were stepping into a tiny apartment gym, one of the few amenities Aiden got with his apartment.

• Like 16

Part 16

The room was small and clearly not designed for its current purpose, an afterthought at best. There was a single large mirror on one wall with a rack of dumbbells in front of it with weights ranging from 5lbs to 150lbs, a pretty standard set. There was also a single bench press and a multipurpose squat cage with a set of mismatched plates strewn about. A multipurpose cable machine and a couple of treadmills and ellipticals. It was cramped, but all in all, it was the barebone basics, though I doubted much of this equipment saw any use, especially with a commercial gym quite literally in the building across the street.

I wondered what we were doing here, but before I could ask, Aiden walked up to the bench and started placing plates on the bar. When did Aiden start working out for real? "Ah...so what are we doing, Aiden?" Aiden seemed lost in thought and only really answered me once he'd stopped adding weight and checking that the bar was balanced with all the mismatched plates. "So, a couple of days ago, I was thinking about how you would keep your weight lifting records for like squat and bench on a little whiteboard in your room, and I wondered how strong I'd gotten since putting on all this muscle. So I came down here and started experimenting and thought you might find it interesting."

He was right, but I wasn't expecting this, and as Aiden lay down on the bench, I started doing the math. It was 365lbs, but before I could do or say anything else, Aiden popped the bar off the rack. I was a little unsure of his capabilities, so I quickly took the spotters position though he didn't need it. His form was sloppy and unpracticed, but he went down till the bar touched his chest before pushing it back up, and that was enough to impress anyone with the weight he was carrying. At my strongest, I'd only been able to push 200lbs, but here my brother was surpassing me by miles.

• Like 17

Part 17

I was both proud and a little disappointed. Lifting is the kind of thing I would have loved to have shared with him growing up, but now it was too late. "You know, I wish you'd been more athletic growing up...so we could have hung out like this more..." I was trying not to sound sad or bitter but failing miserably. I could tell Aiden knew how I was feeling when he racked the bar, got up, and headed towards the door. "Let's go." From there on, we walked together in silence, crossing a few blocks before he said anything. "Look, I'm sorry I wasn't a better big brother. You had your thing, and I had mine, and I guess...I thought that was fine. But it wasn't, so I'm sorry, and I promise I will make it up to you."

I just nodded, the mood lightening up a little as he put his hand on my head and rustled my hair like I was a little kid again. Any other time it would have been embarrassing, I was 18 and an adult, but for right now, I loved it. It wasn't much further to the bookstore, and by the time we reached it, everything seemed back to normal. It was an old bookstore, and a little bell rang once we entered the door. A young man around Aiden's age sat behind the counter and looked up from his phone to greet us. He said 'Welcome' to us both, but his eyes were locked on Aiden, and I could tell he was pining for him.

Aiden had regressed into a child and wandered off to go find something he liked. Me, on the other hand, I just wandered around, content that Aiden was having a good time. The place was big enough that I didn't see Aiden for a while as I perused the different books, some looking new, some practically ancient, with all kinds of different designs and decorations. After about 30 minutes, I started to get bored, so I looked for Aiden. I couldn't find him anywhere and found myself back at the front counter. Before too much time passed, Aiden and the clerk both came out of a back room door, Aiden buckling his belt and the clerk looking flushed and satisfied.

• Like 19

Part 18

Part of me was in awe of how much of a fucking stud Aiden was. Another part of me prickled with jealousy as I realized, yet again someone else was getting what I desperately wanted. I tried to bury it down, Aiden was happy, he was wanted, who wouldn't like that? But I couldn't stop feeling like I was being betrayed, which was silly because Aiden had no idea how I felt. I let myself simmer and acted like nothing was wrong, but for the rest of the day, while we just wandered around the market, going from shop to shop, bullshitting, and browsing, I couldn't help but notice every single person that checked Aiden out.

When we eventually made it back to the apartment, everything seemed fine until Aiden turned to me and asked. "So...is everything alright? I couldn't help but notice how you've been looking at me, how you've been acting, and how you looked at the clerk at the bookstore. It's almost like you're jealous, but that's crazy. So, you want to tell me what's going on?" My heart sank. This was it, the jig was up, the end of the line. With all that muscle, it was easy to forget that Aiden wasn't stupid or blind, he'd been perceptive enough to know that clerk wanted to fuck him after all. I couldn't outright lie, he'd know if I did. I just wanted to run away, so I stared at the floor. Tears started to well up in my eyes.

"I don't know...since you started using that machine, started changing, I've been feeling really weird...and I know we're brothers, but it's been hard to be around you with how I feel...you're incredible, and you said it yourself, everyone wants you, everyone wants to be around you. Well, I'm everyone too, you know, and I..." I was sobbing at this point, like a dam breaking under stress. I didn't know what to expect. Anger? But what I got was a pair of powerful arms pulling me in and wrapping around me as he squeezed me against his chest. "Hey hey, shh, calm down, just breathe, it's ok, we'll figure this out, don't you worry."

• Like 21

Part 19

Aiden held me until my crying started to calm, and I marveled at how comforting and understanding he was. Once I was calm enough, he sat me down and had me explain everything. I didn't know how, I was still afraid, and as I spoke, the words came slowly and disjointed, like I had to work to force each one out. After what felt like forever, Aiden just sat there, calm as ever. "So I guess I was kind of right, you were jealous, but that's not quite correct, is it? More like a fetish?" He was right, but it was uncomfortable to have it summed up so simply. Like all that mattered were his muscles.

He was at least a little right, this had all started once I noticed his body was changing, and I don't know if I'd feel the same if he hadn't changed, but I still didn't like how cold and mechanical it made it all sound. Aiden was taking it all surprisingly well, but all I could muster was: "I guess..." He could clearly tell that I was still rattled, so he started making suggestions. It was just like Aiden to try and 'fix' whatever was wrong, and I couldn't believe how casual he was being about all this. "Alright, this is just a shot in the dark, but would it help if I kept sending you pictures? You know, like the progress pics I send you. You know, so at least y-..."

I interrupted him incredulously. "Are you really giving me permission to get off to your pictures?" I grabbed the closest pillow and buried my face in it. This was embarrassing, and I couldn't tell if this was worse than Aiden finding out in the first place! "Ok, ok, ok, it's a little bit weird, granted, but I really don't mind if it helps you manage how you're feeling...It's not all that different to how people treat me these days now anyways." I couldn't help but ask myself if I was willingly giving up on all the things I'd wanted this whole time, but at the same time, this entire conversation was incredibly awkward, and for the moment, I just wanted it to end. "I don't know, I think I need to go home."

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2