Electro Muscular Stimulation

theredder

Part 20

The drive home helped clear my head some, but I was still frustrated the rest of the night. The truth was out, so there should be some kind of relief, right? But there wasn't, and all I could think about was how sweet and thoughtful Aiden had been about the whole thing. I had to remind myself that despite all the muscles, he was still that same sweet geek I'd grown up with. Then again, he'd hooked up with that clerk from the bookstore without much thought, which definitely wasn't like the brother I knew. It also made me jealous in a way I wasn't comfortable with, especially when, at the very least, I wanted to have some kind of normal relationship with my brother.

A few days passed, and I wasn't feeling much better. Wishing that it wasn't summer so I could at least distract myself with school or practice. Longing for when it was easy to just go grab a workout with one of my teammates after practice to work off steam. If it had been that easy with Aiden, things probably wouldn't have ended up like this, nothing like this ever happened with them. Though that gave me an idea. Aiden didn't really work out, but that didn't mean he couldn't, and I bet he'd be willing if I asked him. That way, we could hang out, I could blow off some steam, and I'd be able to be normal around him again.

It seemed like a pipe dream, but nonetheless, I typed out a message to Aiden. I rewrote it a hundred times but struggled to get the wording right. In the end, I just kept it simple. "Do you want to start working out with me on the weekends?" He didn't answer the text for over an hour, and I could feel my nerves fraying before I got something back. "I'd love that, though you'll have to show me the ropes if you are up for that?" It was an enthusiastic reply, but I could tell he was still worried about how our conversation went. I was hopeful, more than I had been in while, and the thought of having to teach a guy Aiden's size how to lift made me chuckle.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1

Part 21
Aiden was a natural. Not just because of his strength or his size, but because he didn't have the ego that usually went along with it. When I showed him how to do something or gave him feedback, he listened and asked questions. On my end, it was surreal trying to coach him while simultaneously failing to keep up with the workout. With each exercise, he could lift 10s to 100s of pounds more than I could, and even more once he figured out how to do the movement properly, and there was clearly no way I could match that. Regardless, I pushed myself hard trying, giving me one of the best workouts of my life.

When we were done, we were pumped and sweaty despite the limitations of his shitty apartment gym. I didn't give it a second thought when I slipped off my tank top and started posing a little in the mirror. My teammates and I always did shit like this after a good workout to celebrate and show off to each other. Though, when Aiden joined in, I could feel my heart start to pound as he stripped off his own shirt to copy my pose. Like so many other things bodybuilding related, he was clumsy and unpracticed, but fuck did he look good sweaty and pumped.

I tried to not let it mess up the good thing we had going by stepping back into my coaching role, teaching him how to flex when a machine wasn't doing it for him. I taught him a few poses, how to breathe, how to turn his body just right, and how to catch the light. It helped for a while until he started coming into his own with them. He wasn't just big and sweaty anymore, he was big, sweaty, and knew how to show it off. "How big do you think my arms are? How big are yours?" Aiden asked curiously while pulling a double bicep. I swallowed hard, I hadn't ever really thought about it or measured myself before. "Oh...I'm not sure, I've never checked." Aiden just turned his head and smiled, making my heart melt. "We should do that sometime, bet it would be fun."

• Like 18

Part 22

I laughed it off, looking for an out to obviously seductive situation. "Oh yeah, that'd be cool, but we'd need a measuring tape first." I tried, returning to posing, a side chest, but Aiden was persistent. "No problem, I've got one up in my apartment, use it for one of my hobbies just it should be perfect for something like this." I couldn't believe this was happening. It seemed like my simple plan to hang out with my brother was starting to go sideways. I was dumbfounded when he started leading the way back to the stairs. "Yeah, common, let's do this before we lose our pumps."

Aiden insisted on me going first. I didn't see the point when no matter how big my arms were, his would be bigger. Though his interest seemed genuine enough, so I didn't fight it, but I wasn't looking forward to another blow to my ego. By now, I'd spent most of my life in sports and in the gym, and I had the body to show for it along with a fairly nice bicep, but around Aiden, I only felt small. After digging the tape out of a drawer on his desk, he wrapped it around my arm as I prepared to flex. When he was ready, I flexed as hard as I could, as if willing, the peak bigger. He read out, "16 inches," and gave my bicep a congratulatory squeeze. Surprised, I gasped, letting out the breath I was holding a little too hard.

When it was his turn, I took the tape and nervously wrapped it around his arm as he held it up. When I said I was ready, Aiden flexed, and his already massive arm sprung to life, swelling in size and catching me a little off guard, making me fumble the tape. Aiden chuckled, but I just acted like nothing had happened, readjusting the tape over the biggest part of his arm. Aiden's bicep wasn't just big, it was beautiful, a thick, fully developed belly with a nice round teardrop peak, incredible. "18 inches." I read out in awe, giving his peak the same congratulatory squeeze he had given me.

image.gif.23e84971f658311ec08d2aedf82e176e.gif

• Like 21

Part 23

That had been a mistake, as what had meant to have been a quick squeeze lasted longer than was comfortable. "Fuck" mumbled out loud. His bicep was the biggest I'd ever felt, and it filled the palm of my hand so fully. The skin was smooth, and the muscle underneath was warm and hard as a rock. By the time I realized what I was doing, it had gone on for just a few seconds, but that was long enough for Aiden to realize what was happening. I yanked my hand back. "Sorry, I got carried away." Though Aiden didn't stop flexing his arm, holding it up, solid and strong. "Oh no, don't stop on my account if you're enjoying yourself, I don't mind."

I couldn't believe him, how he could be so calm and encouraging about all this. After a few seconds without me reaching my hand back out, he finally relaxed and dropped it. "Aiden, I don't understand how you can be so cool about all this. I know you're just trying to help but do you really want your little brother feeling you up and getting off on it?" He just shrugged his wide shoulders as if I was overreacting. "I don't know, it's not like it's costing me anything. It's kind of fun knowing how into me you are, and so I figured, why not?"

I looked at him incredulously, debating whether I should give in to my own desires or push back and do what society said was right. It was a battle I was losing as he just stood there. "Common, you wanna measure the other one now?" It made me blush, I knew what he was doing, but before reason could take over, I relented. "Yeah, sure." It was a trap, and I knew it, even as he raised his other arm up, and I wrapped the tape around it. "Ready." He flexed, and I watched the muscle expand again before my eyes. "18 and a quarter...looks like we found your dominant arm." Just like that, I could feel myself losing the battle, my hand already reaching to grab and grope his bicep. My heart pounding as I asked myself if this was really happening.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 1

Part 24

His massive bicep filled the palm of my hand once again, and I squeezed. More purposefully than last time, hard and forceful at first, like trying to crush something that wouldn't crumble but then more curious and groping, running my fingers over the roundness of it, that perfect teardrop. Running my thumb across the split, I could feel between the different heads that made up the muscle. I had a teammate who had really defined biceps like this, and they were always pretty cool to see, but this was 100x better. I could feel Aiden watching me, pleasantly curious as I felt him up. Something was calming and encouraging about it, and I could feel myself relaxing.

After a minute or so, I relinquished my grip, letting out a deep breath. Aiden just nodded approvingly, like it was no big deal, and it was that persistent attitude that was slowly winning me over. Maybe I really was making this into something bigger than it needed to be. "You want to play something, I've got my Xbox set up on the TV." This is how it was in the following weeks. On the weekends, we'd meet up for breakfast, work out, walk around town, go shopping, play video games, and generally just hang out. All the while, I got free rein to check out my brother and squeeze his arms on occasion.

There was a kind of normalcy about it, and I even started regaining some confidence in my own body. Aiden might not need to work out more than on the weekends, but I did, and I made it a point to try and keep up and maybe even compete a little, even though I knew I could never match him. I started sending Aiden progress pictures every week or so just like he did, flexing and posing in my underwear, proud of my muscularity. Aiden even squeezed my arms occasionally, commenting on their size and hardness, though I could never take it seriously, even if I appreciated the encouragement. All in all, I'd never had a better relationship with my brother, and I was happy for it to stay this way.

image.gif.1c8692e36d1cce5d301724ae1585df88.gif

• Like 17

Part 25

All things considered, we were physical and roughhoused with each other in the way most boys typically did, and honestly, I hadn't thought much of it in a while. One weekend after a particularly grueling leg workout, we decided to watch a movie since we didn't really want to go anywhere with how much like jelly our legs felt. Well, the workout must have taken more out of me than I thought because the next thing I knew, I was waking up cuddled up to Aiden, head in the crook between his chest and shoulder with his arm around me. I'd fallen asleep, and rather than wake me, he'd put down the back of his futon that flattened into a bed to lay down with me to sleep.

It was late afternoon, early evening, when I woke up, and Netflix was idling on the menu screen. I could hear Aiden sleeping as well as he snored softly and dared not to move while I took account of my present situation. This was a whole new level of intimacy we'd not shared before. I was right up against his side, my hand draped over his stomach, my head gently lifting and falling as he breathed, his large muscled arm wrapped tight and protective around me as he lie flat on his back. I couldn't help myself once I realized how close we were, and I started to run my hand gently up and down his stomach.

His stomach was obviously relaxed, but even so, it was tight and firm, bordering on hard even when asleep. Even so, it was easy to tell where the abs were as I started to trace their outline and caress each patch of muscle. I eventually slide my hand up his body and started stroking his pecs. Aiden's pecs were one of his most impressive features, and I'd always wanted to know what they felt like, to know if they were squishy like mine were when I wasn't flexing. They weren't, there was some give as to be expected, but they were surprisingly dense through and through and solid because of it. That did something for me as I marveled at how much of a stud my brother was, my underwear growing tight.

• Like 16

Part 26

This was the first time I'd actually gotten hard when I was with Aiden and not just looking at his pictures. It wasn't the smartest idea, given how hard I was getting, but I couldn't stop touching him. My breathing was growing heavy and hungry, wanting more than I should. "Feels pretty good, doesn't it?" I froze, my heart suddenly racing in panic, I'd been caught. Aiden just laughed like he always did whenever he caught me enjoying his body and thought I was overreacting. "Nah, keep going, it feels kind of nice, I'll even flex for you if you want." True to his word, I felt his stomach tightening up.

Without a second thought, my hand moved to rub his abs, blushing with embarrassment when I realized how mindless I could be about all this at times. The firm flat surface had transformed into a brick wall, dense and sculpted to the point where I could easily slip a finger into the deep groove between each brick. I turned my head up to look at him, Aiden's gaze relaxed and calm, if slightly sleepy. We looked at each other for a long while as I fought the urge to kiss him, instead opting to address my growing anxiety. "You're really ok with all this, with me cuddling you like this, touching you like this?"

Aiden just gave me that signature chuckle. "What? Do I have to kiss you to prove I'm okay with this?" It was like he could read my mind, and it stunned me, but I knew that someone who'd hooked up with as many people as he had probably known what it looked like when someone wanted to kiss. I tried to turn my head to hopefully escape the awkwardness of the moment, but Aiden stopped me, instead leaning in, only to stop right as our faces were barely an inch apart. It would have been so easy to kiss him, but I was too scared to, our hot breath mixing together. After what seemed like an eternity, he turned, kissing me on the cheek before pulling out of the cuddle and standing up. "You hungry? I'm starving, we should order takeout or something, say, sushi?"

• Like 23