Electro Muscular Stimulation

theredder

Part 27

I'd never been more attracted to Aiden, and as he backed off, I cursed myself for not having the courage to kiss him. He had found the means to completely transformed his life into something I could never imagine just a year ago, and here I was, scared of being attracted to my own brother, unable to make a move. But since I was going to be trapped in this game, I realized I needed to play too. "Yeah, sushi sounds good." I was eying him up as he leaned against his desk and scrolled through the delivery app. His growth had slowed recently, but it was probably because he was as big as anyone could get naturally.

I wondered what things would be like if Aiden started juicing and getting even bigger. Maybe he'd be hornier, and with how laid back and affectionate he'd been so far, who knows what he might do. "So...Aiden, had you thought about how big you wanted to be? I mean, are you happy where you are, or is there a plan to go even further?" I felt devious planting these seeds, but he had teased and toyed with me long enough. "I guess. I hadn't really thought about it. I'm pretty big now, and I don't know if I can really get any bigger, don't know if I care to."

He didn't even look up from his phone as he pushed back against my suggestion. It was annoying, he so easily manipulated me, but yet here I was fumbling to do the same. "Really? A nerd like you doesn't want to experiment with steroids? That's surprising, I thought you'd be into it based on curiosity alone." I could see that I'd struck upon something as the gears started to move in his head, but after a while, he just smirked and looked up at me. "Yeah, I bet you'd enjoy every second of it, huh? Alright, sure, I'll think about it." He'd figured me out, but it seemed to work regardless, though I didn't expect the idea of riling me up would be what did it. Maybe I've been thinking about this all wrong. Either way, the idea of Aiden getting even bigger was exciting enough on its own.

• Like 25

Part 28

Things progressed faster than I expected. By Tuesday morning, Aiden texted me that one of his friends from the biotech department at the university was going to hook him up. By Thursday afternoon, I got a snap of a bunch of vials and needles. That same night I got another text from Aiden. "No one told me how much energy this stuff would give me, now I need to work out for real, so I can sleep at night, lol!" The message was followed by a snap of Aiden in the shitty little apartment gym, shirtless and sweaty from a workout, flexing his bicep.

This was a huge turning point for Aiden. Not only was he taking steroids, but he was working out by himself when, before, he'd only really worked out when we'd hung out together. It was exciting, and I couldn't wait to see where this led. Though the video Aiden sent me next was a little unexpected. Based on what I saw, it was clear he'd finished his workout and returned to his apartment to clean up. He'd set himself up on his electro-muscular stimulation machine, something he'd done countless times, though he'd never sent me a video of him using it before.

He was sitting at his desk, holding his phone at arm's length, the video focused mostly on his chest though most of his upper body was visible. He was set up like usual with electrode pads all over his arms, chest, abs, and shoulders. Then the machine chimed. The first thing I noticed was his arms, they were flexed, which was normal, but what drew my attention was how it always made the veins in his arms pop out. But then I noticed something unusual. Aiden was grunting, like this was effortful, like it was painful, maybe even a little erotic though that might have just been me. His muscles were flexed incredibly hard, and I figured he might be pushing himself. Though excitement turned to worry as his muscles became flush, then a little purple from how hard he was flexing. "Ding!" His muscles suddenly relaxed, and the video stopped.

• Like 28

I'm wondering if Aiden found out something about his own body that's making him do this?  Maybe he's one of those freaks of nature who's only been using about half of their muscle cells the whole time.  Or maybe he's trying to make his body make new cells before his age prevents him from doing so. 

I bet the amount of electricity going through that device now would probably electrocute a normal person.  I wonder if they'll have to find a nuclear power station to hook directly up to? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, disc said:

Great Story 

can we expect another chapter?

Yes, I am currently in the middle of a big move, so I have been otherwise occupied.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1