Electro Muscular Stimulation

theredder

Part 29
I immediately replayed the video. It had always excited me to see Aiden's body flex and bulge while under the influence of the machine, but between his grunting and how intensely his body was tensing, my erection was aching and throbbing. I knew the settings must have been really high for Aiden to struggle like that, and I wondered if he was teasing me. Either way, he was starting to push the limits of his body, and it was really getting me going! After I ran out of replays on Snapchat, I found myself running my hand over my own body, imagining it was big and strong like Aiden's.

Eyes closed, hand on my cock, stroking. It was like I could actually feel my pecs swelling and growing into a solid meaty shelf, my arms becoming thick and heavy, and my abs tightening into a brick wall. Imagination running wild with how good it felt to be him, to be sexy and powerful, to have people wanting to be me. It was an intoxicating dream, but better yet, it was my brother's reality and I got a front-row seat, and as my mind turned back to Aiden, my stroking grew ever more needy and lustful. I didn't want the fantasy anymore, I wanted the reality. I wanted the reality of Aiden's muscular body, to touch it, hold it, feel it.

When orgasm came, it was sudden and intense. Weak and watery ropes of cum depositing themselves on my abs. Abs that were no longer the big blocky brick wall I had imagined but my regular tight-toned 6-pack. A sensation that was both exhilarating and disappointing as the heat and rush of my fantasies came to an end. I knew it was just in my imagination, but for a moment, it didn't matter, I had enough, at least enough to get off. I wondered if this fascination with all things Aiden was getting out of hand, though even if it was, there wasn't anything I could probably do about it. Ultimately, I knew either my fantasies would eventually become real, or I'd continue to chase them until I eventually pushed Aiden out of my life.

• Like 19

Part 30

The minutes crawled by as I waited for the weekend to hang out with Aiden, and just when I thought my suffering would end, I got a text from him. "Hey bud, sorry, but I'm not going to be able to hang out this weekend, we'll catch up next weekend, ok?" It was the last thing I wanted to hear after how much I'd been teased by his snaps this week. It made things drag by even more as I impatiently waited through another week, made worse by an uncharacteristic decline in selfies and Snaps. I just told myself he was busy and that I was being ridiculous, though now that he was juicing, working out, and pushing himself with the machine, I was reasonably curious to know how he was doing.

When Saturday rolled around, I didn't waste any time, waking up fairly early to head over to Aiden's apartment. I knew coming early might be a bit of a surprise and that Aiden would probably still be in bed with whoever he bedded for the night, but I didn't care, I wanted to see my big brother. Though, as I stepped in the front door of Aiden's building, I was met with the sound of rock music, grunting, and a heavy slamming sound. It was coming from the little back room gym that the apartment had, and out of curiosity, I found myself walking back to see who it was. It couldn't have been Aiden, he wouldn't have put in this much effort just to get a workout in. So who was it slamming such heavy weight?

But as I rounded the corner, I spotted a shirtless Aiden, deadlifting in the only squat rack. I hung back by the door a moment, processing as he went through a few more reps, the weight slamming onto the floor each time he finished a rep. Had it only been a week? I knew it had felt like a month, but I was sure it had only been a week. Checking the date on my phone to make sure I wasn't crazy. Aiden had grown more than I thought he would in this amount of time, but I guess I really didn't know what he was capable of when steroids were flowing through his veins.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1

Part 31

When Aiden finished his set and left the bar on the floor, he went straight into a double bicep, checking himself out in the mirror. Now that he wasn't actively moving, it was easier to see just how his body had developed. It was hard to describe, he was big before, but now, he was massive. His shoulders and back were staggering in width and muscularity. His arms were equally impressive, having added significant mass to his peaks, triceps, and forearms to complement his back and the rest of his physique perfectly. It was the kind of display you'd only see at some of the biggest and most exclusive bodybuilding competitions, and here I was with a front-row seat.

When he finally dropped the pose and started cleaning up his station, I decided to step up "Hey, Aiden, you're looking pretty massive, strong too!" His head turned towards me, a big smile forming as he realized who it was. "Hey! I didn't expect to see you so early, I'm just trying to burn off some steam..." The closer I got and the more Aiden turned to face me, the more astonished I grew. For as impressive as his back was, his front was more so. His pecs had doubled in size since I last saw them yet were just as dense and solid looking as they'd ever been. It made me think of videos I'd seen of bodybuilders placing things on their pecs like a shelf, and I was convinced Aiden could easily do the same if he wanted.

Then there were his abs, and even they looked big. His 6-pack was a wall of thick chunky bricks of muscle, flanked by his muscular obliques that reached up into his serratus and lats. Aiden's body was incredible to see, especially with how lean he was, as sculpted and chiseled as anyone ready for the stage would be. Aiden's expression shifted to a smirk as I gawked, and I assumed he knew I was checking him out. I felt like I'd been caught doing something I shouldn't, but at the same time, that smirk told me he was enjoying the effect it had on me and probably knew I'd react like this.

image.gif.965beff1c24796d6dc642186f70d61d2.gif

• Like 19

Part 33

It wasn't enough, I wanted more, but as I reached for his arms, Aiden responded in kind, lifting them up into a double bicep pose as he'd done in the apartment gym. I was quick to reach for them, palming his thick peaks. I remembered how awestruck I'd been the last time I felt Aiden's biceps and how big I thought they were, but now they were so much bigger and thicker that it blew that experience out of the water. "H-hey Aiden, when was the last time you m-measured these?" Aiden just chuckled. "Not since the last time you did it, you think we should measure them again?"

We both knew the answer to that. So, I pried myself off of Aiden's body so I could get the measuring tape. But as I returned, Aiden waved me off. "First, take it off." Gesturing to my shirt. I blushed, feeling so small next to this muscle god, but I obliged, pulling my shirt off before approaching again. Aiden looked me up and down approvingly, running the back of his hand down my abs. "That's better, I can't be the only one on display..." I didn't know what else to do but nod and continue to reach for his arm with the measuring tape.

Aiden happily flexed his bicep again, watching me closely, a smug look on his face like he was enjoying this more than a brother should. I took my time, wanting to be certain of its size. "24 inches..." I said in shock. "It's 24 inches." Measuring it somehow made it more real, but even so, it was hard to imagine that Aiden had added 6 inches to his arms since the last time I measured them. It was incredible, incredibly hot, and before I knew it, I had discarded the measuring tape on the floor and was nuzzling my face against his peak. Licking, kissing, and feeling it, just wanting to be close and personal with it, with him. "Haha! Fuck! That's it, get in there and worship these guns." I couldn't believe what I was hearing, that he was not just ok with this but encouraging it, not that it mattered, I was already lost in lust for my own muscle stud of a brother.

• Like 17

Part 34

I kissed my way over his arm towards his chest, hugging his front like I'd done the back, burying my face in his pecs while my hands ran over his wide muscled lats. Though it wasn't just me anymore, Aiden wrapped his arms around me too, caressing me and pulling me up against him, though not as eagerly as I was. What was most surprising is that he was grunting and groaning now, too, clearly enjoying this. I looked into his eyes, thinking of the time we almost kissed. This time deciding not to be such a wimp. Leaning in, I kissed him. Aiden kissed me back. passionate and practiced, and before I knew it, we were moving towards the bed.

Things only got more heated from there as Aiden slid his hand down the back of my shorts, grabbing and groping my ass. "You know, these steroids have been making me really horny..." It didn't take a genius to see where this was going, and soon enough, our shorts were off, and we were both naked in each other's arms, kissing and groping each other's bodies. I never expected anything like this to happen in my wildest dream. I reached for his cock, hoping to get a better idea of how big it was, only to find it oddly familiar. It was like mine, a decent 6.5-7inches, rock hard, and glazed with precum. I felt silly that I'd expected something bigger to match his size, but this made more sense since we were brothers, after all.

"Bet you'd like that inside you, huh?" I just nodded with a gentle "mmm-hmm." I was ready for anything, anything that got me close to this muscle god. Aiden turned and reached for his bedside table. I assumed he was grabbing a condom but had something else when he turned back towards me. It looked like two fleshlights connected by a thick cable. "You know what this is?" I shook my head and shrugged. I guessed it must be some kind of toy, but I didn't really know what. "No matter, you'll find out soon enough." He slid one end on my cock, snug and tight, and the other on his, and flipped the switch.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1

I bet the "toy" will make Aiden's cock grow into a monster.  Or we find out that Aiden is already monstrous down there, he's just a  grower and not a shower.

• Like 1

Part 35

It hummed softly, a cold tingling sensation running up my cock, but it didn't seem to be doing anything. No pleasure, no pain, just tingle. Aiden, on the other hand, had started grunting and groaning like he was getting the world's best head, gripping firm on the tube. "Fuuuck yes!" It only lasted maybe a minute before the humming stopped, and I was confused. I pull the tube off my cock curiously and was astonished at what I saw. My cock had shrunk! I could still feel it, and it was rock hard, but it was now a tiny 3inch prick.

I looked over at Aiden as he pulled his off with a little bit of difficulty. It didn't want to let go, and I soon found out why. Rather than shrink, Aiden's cock had grown, grown thick and fat. More than that, once it was all the way off, I realized it was longer too, looking closer to 8.5-9inches. It was clear what this thing did now, but how it did, it was beyond me. Aiden's new cock twitched, flexing and bouncing up and down as he squeezed his pubic muscles. I was in shock, but at the same time, it felt right now that his cock matched the rest of his body, big and hard.

"Don't worry, you'll get every inch back, I promise." He reached back for his bedside table, putting away the toy and grabbing a bottle of lube while at the same time pushing me onto my back and lifting my legs into the air. "Fuck, this is going to be amazing!" I'd never been fucked before, especially not by such a big cock, and as nervous as that made me, I knew I desperately wanted it inside me. Once he was lubed up, he started grinding his fat shaft against my hole, teasing me. The pressure of it made what remained of my cock twitch eagerly, reaffirming how badly I wanted Aiden inside me. So much so that I reached for his cock, hoping to guide him inside me. Aiden was gentle with it, letting his body weight slowly but firmly press himself inside me. It was big and uncomfortable but, at the same time, the best thing I'd ever felt.

image.gif.6439eaaec16c4651886b448c7707932b.gif

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3