Electro Muscular Stimulation

theredder

I wonder how is he gonna get his size back?

Aiden loves to be dominant and he wont take having the same size as his lil bro.

I wonder if he takes the first machine and apply the stimulatiom to his cock. Will it grow?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, citizenies said:

Will he finally get to use the ems more? 

Or new device that can change more stuff like height or something? :)

I was going to ask the same thing.  I wonder if he'll let Aiden keep the size?  He doesn't seem to be using it much.  Same with muscle and height. Will he let Aiden take those too with full permission?

Part 36

At first, Aiden's thrusts were slow and deep, making full use of every inch as if getting used to how his new fat cock felt. Despite this, my pleasure was intense, the thickness of it filling me completely and pressing against the walls of my insides. Firmly grinding across my prostate in long strokes. I couldn't help but moan, my cock throbbing eagerly as though it might pop at any second. Looking him up and down, so big and confident with his eyes closed, just feeling himself, like he was just getting started. I knew I wouldn't last long.

When Aiden had teased me enough, he leaned over me, planting his hands on either side of me, pressing his hips against my ass, defining what deep feels like. His thrusts sped up until he was pounding me, his powerful muscled glutes flexing fast and hard, his heavy balls slapping against my ass. His aggressive, grunty moans filled the air and drowned out my own cries of pleasure. Eyes rolling into the back of my head, I grabbed first for the sheets, then his arms, trying to dig my fingers into the solid muscle to anchor myself. I could feel myself racing towards orgasm, and before I knew it, my balls were growing tight, my whole body starting to pulse as I orgasmed, my cock squirting a pathetic drizzle of cum across my lower abs.

If Aiden had noticed I'd cum, he didn't give any indication. Too consumed with his own pleasure, pushing me onto my side and trying different angles to satisfy himself. It was enough to drive someone crazy, hitting my prostate in so many different ways. Before long, I felt my body shiver and tingle as I started to cum a second time, even less messy than the first but just as intense. When he pulled out to roll me onto my stomach, I felt a moment of bitter-sweet relief. But it didn't last long before he was pushing himself back inside me, lying on top of me, his weight pinning me to the bed as he fucked, with one of his thick muscled arms hooked around my neck, his bicep pressing into my throat.

image.gif.e18f28ec6e89b820a0e26d3f97ca0081.gif

• Like 14

Part 37

It felt so good to have Aiden's body wrapped around me like this, weighing me down as he fucked me. It pushed me relentlessly towards my third orgasm, my body attempting to tense up as it was pushed over the edge again, squirting whatever was left of me into the bedsheets. I'd never cum this much before in such rapid succession, usually having to wait a good hour or so for the refractory period to pass, but not with Aiden, he went straight to the button and just kept pressing. It was exhausting and exhilarating, and I didn't want it to end, but at the same time, I had no idea how much longer I could keep this up.

Aiden, on the other hand, had incredible stamina, his pace fast and relentless, so much so that I wondered if I was enough to satisfy him. Like magic, I got my answer as he moaned in my ear. "Ohhh! Fuck! I think I'm going to cum!" His pace sped up as he hungrily chased orgasm, his body flexing all around me preemptively. When he finally came, I could feel his thick, powerful squirts exploding all over my insides, a dozen heavy bursts in an impressive display of virility. His body flexed hard around me, especially his arm, as his bicep pressed into my throat and started to choke me.

I could still feel Aiden cumming inside me, his cock's pulsing slowing, starting to diminish. I wondered if he realized how tightly he was gripping me. With his size, I doubted it and started to panic as I could feel myself suffocating. I started to squirm, but I don't think he noticed. I was pinned, and there was little I could do, and soon enough, I passed out. It felt like only a moment when I came to, alone in Aiden's bed, the sound of the shower running. I wondered if I had just imagined it all, the theft, the sex, but as I took account of myself, I could feel how sore my ass was. Not only sore, but empty feeling, I felt empty, like something that should be inside me wasn't, my hole still gaping slightly from the thorough fucking it received.

• Like 20