Three Days of Archie: A Short Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

THANK YOU. In this Scandinavian heart there is something special with MG stories set in the UK, our nice, but quaint, neighbour in the west. Sorry for your recent loss, by the way: Requiescat in pace, as they would say in Oxbridge. People with a peninsular mindset are able to understand people with an insular mindset, I believe.* Though you don't grok real winter like the Canadians do, you grok the awesomeness of the sea.** Your fitness Instagrammers and Youtubers are usually both impressive and entertaining in a particularly British way. Thumbs up! Encouragement! Sorry for the viking raids in the past, but all that was sorted out in 1066.

Ozzie's Welsh accent cause my brain to melt. I suppose an interview with Flex Lewis I watched at a Swedish bodybuilding website ages ago has something to do with the latter. He's quite popular in gym circles here. Please do write more about Ozzie! Though received pronunciation sound more comprehensible and informative in my ears, Welsh and Geordie accents sound more friendly – and hot! Brummie sounds menacing, but telly is to blame for that.

* (We keep the crown as currency, if you didn't know, and haven't switched to the Euro)

** (Thanks for the Royal Navy visit shortly after the Russian-Ukrainian ugliness started. That was appreciated. The Dutch Navy did something similar, which was equally appreciated).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This is another wonderful start to a muscleaddict adventure.  MA, you have such a talent for jump-starting a story and getting the action and characters moving right away.  My prediction?  Ozzie and Deano Jr. will be in that bedroom, flexing and showing off and worshipping each other, just noisy enough to attract Archie and Billy Baxter.  Then a mega muscle performance shakes the rafters.  But we, as they say, shall see.

• Like 2

On 9/11/2022 at 5:42 PM, Mdlftr said:

Great start introducing a new character!  I think Deano, Jr. will very  much be an afterthought to Archie, as in "Oh, him."

Good job as usual, @muscleaddict at developing distinctive characters with minds of their own!

With so much time devoted lately to the Deano family, it's been hard to conceive of any other personalities in this world.

Hello Archie and Hello, Callum!

Thanks for the great feedback (as always!) @Mdlftr! I have to say I really enjoyed writing from the point of view of a regular sized muscle lover again rather than a bodybuilder (cheek poking habit optional). Think it's the first time I've done that since AJ & Noah. And at some point I *will* write a story that doesn't involve Deano and his family (I promise)! 😅

• Like 2

On 9/11/2022 at 6:01 PM, Jlb423 said:

I knew it.  I’ve been waiting for this forever.  

On 9/11/2022 at 8:10 PM, MrMuscleLover12 said:

Love it!!!! 

Thanks, both! Glad you're enjoying it so far! 😘

On 9/12/2022 at 2:37 AM, dredlifter said:

Awww that was great!  So funny.  I love Callum and how uncomfortable he makes Archie feel. 

So what do I get for making you laugh @dredlifter? My very own pec bouncing/bicep flexing/grunting and growling vid?? 🤪😅

• Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 12:58 PM, Hialmar said:

THANK YOU. In this Scandinavian heart there is something special with MG stories set in the UK, our nice, but quaint, neighbour in the west. Sorry for your recent loss, by the way: Requiescat in pace, as they would say in Oxbridge. People with a peninsular mindset are able to understand people with an insular mindset, I believe.* Though you don't grok real winter like the Canadians do, you grok the awesomeness of the sea.** Your fitness Instagrammers and Youtubers are usually both impressive and entertaining in a particularly British way. Thumbs up! Encouragement! Sorry for the viking raids in the past, but all that was sorted out in 1066.

Ozzie's Welsh accent cause my brain to melt. I suppose an interview with Flex Lewis I watched at a Swedish bodybuilding website ages ago has something to do with the latter. He's quite popular in gym circles here. Please do write more about Ozzie! Though received pronunciation sound more comprehensible and informative in my ears, Welsh and Geordie accents sound more friendly – and hot! Brummie sounds menacing, but telly is to blame for that.

Hey @Hialmar - I want to say it's great to see someone new commenting on one of my stories but I feel like you've maybe commented before?! Apologies if so! 😳 Either way, thanks for the lovely comment! I completely agree with you - Welsh and Geordie are probably my two favourite accents in the UK (and also the ones I probably think are the hottest)! Your comment about the Brummie accent made me laugh. Is that analysis based on Peaky Blinders by any chance?? 😂 I actually grew up not too far from there. People say my accent is quite neutral but certain people might notice a bit of a regional twang! 😳

LOVED chapter one!  Lots of possibilities to look forward to - can't wait to see what happens when our Archie dates BillyBaxterBiceps!  Or what might develop if Callum puts on more muscle to win Archie's heart.  And  interesting if a close friendship develops between the two gay future step-brothers.  MA, your writing continues to be excellent, with the reader not wanting each chapter to end, and then looking forward to your next instalment right away.

• Like 2

On 9/14/2022 at 5:59 PM, Chev said:

Yes you are back!!!! I'm sure Callum's got a thing for Archie. Callum-Archie spin-off maybe? Hahaha, anyways I love how the MU universe is growing (see what I did there?🤣)

Haha! Bless you for the sweet comment, mate. I'll guess you'll just have to keep reading! 👀😅

On 9/15/2022 at 8:37 PM, BrzNLA said:

Thanks @muscleaddict for another story on the Ozzie & Deano saga. It is awesome to see another point of view of a character on their story. I can’t wait to see what come up with next Mate. 

Happy to hear you're enjoying it so far! ☺️ I actually really enjoy showing characters from others perspectives. Maybe one day I'll do a story with multiple/alternating points of views.