The 'real' Beast on the Farm

SizePervert

(Longtime Lurker, First Time writing a story here. I used to write short FMG stories, but this is my first male muscle story, so please be gentle with me! English is also not my first language, so please forgive me any grammatical or other mistakes! So...now I hope you enjoy!)

The sun rose over the Dreb Farm. It was a big farm, next to a town called Bettle Mine. It was a shit hole of a town, located in the middle of nowhere. There was no reason to ever visit the town or the farm next to it. But still, someone made the long trip, into the middle of nowhere, to visit the farm, and the only person living on it.

Screeching car tires came to a stop in front of the huge white house that resembled the entrance to the farm. "Dreb Farm...still no idea why you want to visit, Sir." The taxi driver said. But I didn't listen. I had my reason to visit this place...and deep inside I hoped that I would never leave. "It's none of your buisness anyway." I told him, paid him half a fortune for the long ride, grabbed my small suitcase and got out. As soon as I had closed the car door behind me, the taxi drove off.

Here I was. 7 am. In the middle of nowhere.

I slowly walked up to the house. It was massive, painted white, probably build around the 19th century. But for it's age it looked like in a very good shape. My feet went up the stairs that lead to the front door. My eyes quickly noticed small cracks next to the hinges, like someone had taken the door out multiple times. I knew that only one person lived here, so I couldn't think of a reason why anyone should do that.

My hand went to the small bell that hung next to the door and I rang it.

I had read about this place in a newspaper a while back. In it there was an article about the owner of the Dreb Farm dying, leaving the house and the farm to his only son, Brutus Dreb. The article said that the son had never been seen in public and wasn't willing to give them a statement. That catched my interesst on the topic. While doing my research I found out that most medical documents of Brutus had been stolen, destroyed or simply nonexistent. It was like he was a ghost. Only one doctor gave me a very vague description of him: "He is a beast. Fucking freak." Well, it wasn't much...but it certainly increased my interesst in the entire topic.

As I stood there, waiting, my nose suddenly catched a strange smell. It was kind of sweet, but also smelled like dirt...The smell got stronger and stronger until someone opened the door.

I couldn't believe my eyes. In front of me stood of 3m giant. He had to bow down by a lot to even look me in the face. He was almost naked, only incredible skin tight jeans partly covered his crotch. He was packed with muscles. Every inch of him seemed to be trained past perfection and past human limits. My entire body could have possible fitted into one of his arms. His chest and armpits were covered in messy black hair and glistening with sweat. Probably the source of the that musky smell that was making it hard to think. It was hard for me to even see his face, because it was blocked, from my point of view, with his enourmous pecs and fat nipples. A massive bulge formed in his jeans and his gigantic cock head looked out of his right jeans leg. It was leaking pre cum, obviously leaving a trail wherever he went. His feet were fucking enormous. If he wanted, he could simply step on me and I would have been gone. The doctor had been right. He was a monster. But at the same time I could barely hold back my raging boner.

"What do you want?" the deep voice asked me.

(So far, so good, I think. Would you like to see/read more?)

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1

"What do you want?" the deep voice asked me. 

"I'm a reporter, Sir...I-I was told that you never gave a statement to your father's death." I said.

The behemoth of a man seemed to scan me. His muscles almost seemed like they had a mind on their own, twitching and pulsing, even though he wasn't moving one bit. At his feet small cracks had formed. He was probably heavy enough to crash concrete, just by standing on it, if he wanted. I would have loved to see behind him, to check if there was a trail of cracks, but his body was blocking the entire door frame.

"Fine...walk around the house and meet me in the barn" The giant said and closed the door, leaving me standing there. The smell of his cum and sweat stayed though. It was an awful smell to begin...but now I catched myself enjoying it. I grabbed my suitcase and made my way around the house. While walking I constantly looked at the house. It seemed so big...but was it big enough for HIM? Wet spots were on the walls...paint? But it was so wet that it was still dribbing...

As I finished my travel around the house, I quickly entered the gigantic red barn that seemed to be the border between house and farm. As I opened the monstrous door with all my force, I wave of heat and musk hit me right in my face. It smelled like someone had been working out inside, but never opened a Window or used some Deodorant. It was a melting pot of smells: sweat and cum where the only one I could give a name.

"Close the door behind you!" the deep voice boomed out of the shadows. So, I did that. Closing the only source of fresh air and stepping inside that musky, mind numbing barn. In the middle stood a small table, as well as one chair. "Please sit down, So I can give my statement." the beast of a man commanded.

I followed his order, too scared to do otherwise. I opened my suitcase and took out some sheets of paper and a pen.

After some minutes of silence, he began...

"My father turned me into this"

• Like 16

"My father turned me into this."

I looked at him a bit shocked. How could anyone turn someone into such a beast? And then even his own son?

"My mother died shortly after my birth. My father had no other children. He was already quite old and his body certainly wasn't ready to work on a farm anymore. With me as his only child, he saw the only solution in turning me into a one man buisness. He started forcing me to workout at an young age, pumping me full with protein stuff. As I was 18 I had a true dream body, at the same level as top tier bodybuilders...but Dad wasn't satisfied. He wanted it bigger. So, he hired an old friend of his, a chemist, to create some stuff that would help me grow even bigger. Well...he did. And it worked. I was forced to take a dosage every day, till my father died. It caused me to become this big..."

He explained it all with obvious melancholie, but I couldn't quite shake the feeling off, that whenever he talked about his growth, he smiled a little.

"So, these are the words I should write down aa your last message to your father?"

"Oh no...Write that down:

Dear father, thank you for all the gifts you made me. This body you created for me is truely a masterpiece. Even though you told me on your death bed, to stop taking the drug, I still take it every whole hour, instead of every day. You have no idea what a kick it gives me."

While I wrote it down, I could hear the sound of fabric stretching and ripping.

"You once labeled my body as a temple, but it's more then that. My body will be the entire continent, on which the temple, the forest and the seas rest." 

The gigantic man stepped out of the shadow of the barn. I could see that his body hair had grown more thick, more veins had appeared on his body...and he was more muscular. His arms reached the size of horses, his legs rivalled every tree trunk. It was probably nearly impossible for him to see me, because his massive pecs blocked the view. The musky smell in the barn grew extremely strong as he lifted one of his arms to flex, his biceps big enough to fit entire car tires inside it.

"Like you wished, I sold all animals..."

His cock ripped through the pants with full force. It was stone hard, leaking pre cum on the desk and myself. It was hot, sticky and incredible thick. I didn't have the Courage to say anything.

"I sold them and used the money to indulge in my true hobby!"

He laughed loudly as he bend down slightly to see me finish writing it all down.

"Such a good man...eager to work and not asking questions...just like all the others!"

I looked at him shocked. "The others?" I asked, to afraid to even move. "Did your stupid faggot brain really thought you were the first reporter here?" He asked and reached his hand out for me. He grabbed me like I was nothing but a toy, but compared to his size, I probably was. He walked out of the barn, and let me to a stable where he opened the door and revealed the true 'farm'. 100 of reporters, in place of cows, their cocks being milked with force but machines.

"Welcome the the farm, cow!"

(Sorry for the sudden end, but I honestly don't had a good idea how to end it. But I wanted to finish it before I got lost in the plot. I hope you still enjoyed it~) 

• Like 15