Teenage Destroyers 7.75: Tony at the Starlight Motel

tester26

Eventually a bunch of police officers should find a connection between Tony and this massacre. After all, he left a few gallons of his DNA at the scene.  I bet Tony would be happy to cooperate and show them how all those men died.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2022 at 7:19 AM, FallenAway said:

Eventually a bunch of police officers should find a connection between Tony and this massacre. After all, he left a few gallons of his DNA at the scene.  I bet Tony would be happy to cooperate and show them how all those men died.

You mean snuff a whole police station? 😉

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 1:19 AM, FallenAway said:

First of all, I absolutely LOVED this latest installment, and I feel bad for failing to comment as soon as I read it, but you both bring up a point that bugs my logical, realistic side AND a possible solution to the problem. I've always thought about the fact that neither Nick nor Tony are exactly careful about leaving their DNA and fingerprints all over the scenes of their escapades, and as far as I recall, they don't burn down the places or anything when they leave. However, if some police were to check them out and meet an unfortunate end, then that could be an interesting development. It would still require some suspension of disbelief, but maybe the reach some kind of truce with the police department in exchange for not completely destroying it and ALL of its officers. In return the cops look the other way no matter what they do or how bad it is. This is of course after they've wasted an entire squad or precinct or however the author would want to go about it.

On 9/27/2022 at 10:22 AM, mczapl said:

You mean snuff a whole police station? 😉

Well, they could do that a al The Terminator, only in this case one or both of the teens lets themselves be taken in without putting up a fight until they are in the police station. Then they unleash hell on the unsuspecting officers within. Alternately, two or three (or even more) officers could go to question or arrest one or both of the guys and quickly realize they are outmatched. This could be an awesome escalation of the both the strength portrayed and the violent action!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2