spacevlad

Mmmm so big! Your descriptions of Jon's size are so amazing. I can't believe he's already broken the 500 pound mark. I have a feeling it's only BIGGER and better from here on out.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Toro said:

Great story!

I need some details also on Jon roiding, if possible. Keep going

I unfortunately don’t have a lot of specific details about that, mostly because of lack of knowledge about it in real life… but it would be hot to add a moment or two of Austin injecting Jon and getting excited about growing more. Might have to add a detail about that in an upcoming chapter!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, spacevlad said:

I unfortunately don’t have a lot of specific details about that, mostly because of lack of knowledge about it in real life… but it would be hot to add a moment or two of Austin injecting Jon and getting excited about growing more. Might have to add a detail about that in an upcoming chapter!

Yeah. Nothing too technical. 
Since it is mentioned that Austin gave Jon also growth hormone and roids, I’d enjoy seeing Jon getting is full dose of roids as he did with food. 

• Like 3

I absolutely the love the dialogue in this story.  The pure greed Jon has for more size.  How he expresses how he feels being BIG.  And wanting to GROW.  When he states how small Austin looks as he gets bigger and BIGGER.  I love it.

• Like 4

Perfect l love your writing " so much parallel my real life with my obedient sub muscle daddy" you giving me ideas for me to use with him, thank you, please continue this,, 

• Like 2