Part 5

After Travis left I took a look at the numbers he recorded and compared them to my notes from the time before I started this new journey of mine.  Initially my biceps when flexed were a modest 16.5 inches but now are 36 inches of mass and power more than doubled in size and that was only after 1 day.  The same can be said for my forearms going from 11.5 inches to 29 inches gives me forearms larger than most peoples biceps.

Then there was my favorite muscle group my chest which was 45 inches prior to my blissful and massive growth which after Travis' measurements rested at 78.5 inches which was clearly evident by the fact that I was looking at these numbers on my new natural table of a pec shelf with my feet completely blocked from view.  Reading these numbers caused me to get an instant boner that slammed into my wall of abs and brush up against my massive chest.  I was curious to see if my cock would be able to have a resting place in the cleavage of my chest and it was big enough for the tip of the head to find a home.

I didn't want to pleasure myself too much because I still had to work on my legs and go see Big Mick so I carefully made my way back to my place to get dressed for the workout.  I figured it was time to wear one of my Mick artifacts and decided to wear his yellow tank top from one of his sessions from a few years ago.  I remember seeing him wear this with one of his worshipers and being able to see every detail of his hard 6 pack and his chest was just starting to really stretch the tank out.  I finally got it on myself and comparatively speaking, I would have made Big Mick back then look real small.  My abs were also showing but were exposed due to much of the tank top being used to cover my chest but it still wasn't enough to prevent my chest from bulging from the sides and top.  I bounced them a few times which caused the tank to get caught in between the pec cleavage.  Not that I mind but that can be a look for another time.

I found some gray sweatpants to wear.  They weren't as long as I needed them to be but they will work for now.  They have a look of almost being like skinny jeans which I hate but it does show very well how endowed I am besides I would love to see how these look after I work these legs like I did my upper body yesterday.  I took the same mixture I did from yesterday and made my way to my car.  The only benefit of having undeveloped legs is it allowed for extra room for my upper mass to fit in.  After a few attempts at trying to put on a seat belt I just gave up.  The only way for the belt to make it across my torso was if I were to flex the whole trip to the gym which would be nice but I would also like to breathe a bit too.  Besides, if something were to happen I think my pecs would block the airbag from deploying properly.  I made sure to roll down the window before getting in.  I treated some lucky viewers to the sight of an arm hanging out the window that was probably larger than their own waist.  I was able to slightly steer with my other hand but that was a bit tricky too as my biceps pushed up against my pecs frequently due to the motion of driving and turning the wheel.  Also because I didn't have my other arm in the car, the steering wheel was rubbing against my nipple during all the turns and motions.  Needless to say I was pretty horny when I got to the gym. 

I should probably get a convertible or sunroof in my next car because I probably won't be able to fit into this one much longer.  I arrive at the gym and was able to still walk through the automatic sliding doors.  I need to fix that soon, I'm not wide enough yet.  The guys at the front desk immediately stopped their conversations and since I couldn't see their faces I could feel their eyes staring as I walked by.  Along with the others I was passing as well.  That type of attention really turns me on now but I need all of my energy to be on this workout.  I was determined to hit all of my lower body from calves all the way to glutes and boy did I.  I had to get used to moving the plates around with my new size and loading up the bars and machines.  I couldn't use the seated or lying leg curl machine as I was too wide for both but there were other ways to target them.  I spent several hours busting my ass on my lower body to the point I think I even felt a little growth from everything but couldn't wait for the overnight results to reveal themselves in the morning. 

I gingerly walked back to the car as feeling the sheer weight of my mass on my recovering legs was a bit much but I knew this would only be a short-lived thing.  I really should do something about this car situation before tomorrow but I need to go see Big Mick.  I arrive at Big Mick's abandoned home and go to the space where I last left him and it looks like I wasn't the only one who has grown the past few days.  Previously you could see Big Mick through the opened floor below.  Now his bulk has pushed him higher to the point where his head is now above floor level and his cock is also at a similar size.  He was sleeping but awoke when he heard the creaking of the floor.  When he awoke all you heard echo through the house was "GOT DAMN DUDE! YOU'RE A FUCKING BEAST!"  I was still far enough away from him to see his facial expression and walked towards him to hide my face and smirk.  I got close enough when Big Mick said "Whoa that's good."  From his vantage point, he was able to see my beast of a meat hanging low with some toned legs, abs, and then an imposing chest, arms, and lats.

Big Mick was just floored at my new size and how it happened so quickly.  Before I could even say anything he said, "You must have found out about the benefits of your cock?"  I was confused and started to ask what was he talking about until Big Mick continued, "Yeah I wish I had known sooner that drinking my own cum would not only sustain me but cause additional growth, I would have done it sooner.  I probably wouldn't have even needed to try an extra dose of the mixture.  But hey at least you figured it out early."  I was lost for words at the revelation that I just heard.  Not only am I able to assist myself in growing by following these notes but my own seed can further this along.  Oh I really gotta see what this can do now.  So I add to his conversation the struggles that I have had with driving, measuring, clothes, etc.  Big Mick understood everything and actually said that’s kinda how he got started with his sessions just not as big as I was when he started.  He noticed the tank top I was wearing and asked if it were one of his.  I replied it was and told him where I remembered him wearing it and what he was doing.  He just chuckled and explained how it was in his earlier days and that he was sure I was able to bend steel and bars.  Big Mick even said it looked like I would likely burst through that tank in a week or 2.  He then looked at my legs and asked if I did anything to spur growth with them and I told him about the workout so he knew change was coming. 

I helped clean him up a bit from the dust of him reaching the main floor and bent down low enough to have his cock start poking my chest and start to leak a bit.  I told him it was good to see him in good spirits.  Big Mick told me he wanted to out grow his own home not as a blob of fat but he is still getting the same rush.  He said he hopes that I will be big enough and strong enough to help him move before that point.  I thought to myself I will probably be at that point sooner than he knows.  He told me about a modified convertible he modified for himself where he shift the wheel and pedals to the center along with adding reinforced bench seating to drive when he was at his largest before his current situation.  Which I need to read up on how big he was before this happened to him.  He told me I can take it since I will likely need it more than he and told me where the keys were and all.  I thanked him for it and asked if he needed anything else before I left.  He said he didn't at this time.  I told him I would be back in a couple of days again.  Hopefully next time with a plan to get him moved.

I wonder what he will look like when I return, hell I wonder what I will look like when I return for that matter.  I got into his car and yeah it was comfy and roomy and drove it back to my place.  Thinking the whole while that I need to drink my own seed tonight and that is exactly what I did upon arriving home.  Stream after stream, load after load until I passed out.  Cum still leaking out from my beast, rolling across the mounds of my chest onto my arms traveling in between the vein network down to the ground.   Tomorrow will be fuckin awesome!

• Like 24

Wow! I just read the first 5 parts of this, and I am more than hooked! The story almost immediately takes a turn from where you think it's going to start out, and then it just keeps getting better with each chapter. The only bad part is that I got to binge the beginning and now it will be torture waiting for each new installment. I'm sure each one will be worth it!

I agree with the last comment. One thing though, is that Big Mick isn't aware that our narrator took a vastly increased amount of his formula to start. Now he knows about the additional benefits of ingesting his own cum too. There's no telling how massive he can get! For those of us who like our muscles with a lot of height, this story so incredibly fits the bill.

• Thanks 1

Big Mick - Part 6

Similar to days past, I awoke to the sound of my alarm.  With my mattress already on the ground and the covers only able to cover my torso and top 2 abs, I really couldn't feel anything different right off.  Especially since it was drafty most of the evening, my cock wasn't too disturbed from the evening resting on my balls.  I did see my nipples were erect by the 2 noticeable tents rising under the sheet.  I started to turn to get out the bed and felt my legs were extremely heavier than before.  Since I couldn't see them right away I rubbed my hands down them and damn they felt amazing!  Perfectly shaped and snaked with veins at least from what I could feel on my quads since trying to reach lower than that would be almost impossible with my massive chest in the way.

But I wanted to see how they looked in the mirror now, so I jumped up out the bed.  Not such a good idea.  My head slammed into the ceiling and made a hole in it.  I even got a nice knot on my head as a souvenir.  After cursing for a few minutes kneeling down, I look up and decide to slowly move over to a new spot in the room and slowly stand up.  Something was definitely different, more so than last night.  Whereas before my head was starting to graze the ceiling, I now have to bend over some while standing.  What an inconvenience but that was short lived because I realized now I have outgrown this place.  I grabbed a few things to take with me, at least the important stuff, notebook, supplements, some clothes for later, my phone and tripod time to make some videos but I know I'm not coming back here after today.

I made my way to the doorway leading out the room.  It was slightly strained from earlier at tossed my things out in the hall.  I then proceed to try and squeeze out the doorway a few different ways but unsuccessful in all of my attempts so at this point fuck it.  As I felt myself get stuck trying to squeeze through the doorway.  I'm sure if someone was walking down my hallway they would just see 2 large bulges.  One from my pecs being forced together and the other from my cock protruding from the doorway.  I decided to flex my chest which gave me some more leverage then I started flex my back which began to splinter the doorway.  I then began to straighten up to my full height which had to be over 8ft tall.  My traps hit the top of the doorway but at this point I was in the zone and treated it like it was a bar loaded with weights on each side.  I continued to straighten up with my head through the ceiling in the attic space seeing fragments of the wall detaching from the ceiling looking down below. 

Glad it wasn't a support wall.  I bent down below the ceiling, kicked my bag down the hall to the exit of my now former place, bending the walls with my massive arms going down the hallway repeating the same destructive process leaving the apartment.  I need to go to the garage and shoot some videos to capitalize on this for now and increase my funds, I'm going to need a new place to live now.  I was able to finally pick up my bag of stuff and head to the garage.  When the sun finally hit me, I realized I was completely nude.  I stopped for a second to think about the ramifications of that but I didn't care.  A few people were out.  Some dogs barked and whimpered at the sight of me.  A few people from their balconies were in awe at what they saw, mouths wide open and all.  I bounced my pecs a few times just because I could.  I guess it was too much for them as they ran back inside.  It gave me an opportunity to get into my garage unnoticed, as hard as it maybe to believe. 

Fortunately the garage had high ceilings and a wide opening so getting in was a breeze.  I closed the door and setup the tripod and began to livestream.  First gave my viewers a view of a full moon as I looked for some posers that Big Mick had and found yellow and blue posers.  After giving everyone a view of my muscled ass moon.  I held up both posers and asked which one placing each one on a nipple and awaited the results to come in.  Viewership was skyrocketing as was the money but it looked like yellow won out.  Along with the additional comments of how fuckin huge I am now and how they didn't know I had legs like that before.  Squatting down once more I had my ass to the camera because I wanted my cock and balls to shock and awe when I turned around.  Granted I couldn't see the full look of them but I could sure as hell feel how they look.  Standing up and turning to face the camera was a sight.  I could see from the projection that the comments exploded with approval.  Being able to see the slit of my cockhead through the yellow fabric was a major turn on and apparently they saw it too as comments started to change about how it was growing.  I could feel it to because the posers were digging deeper into my ass growing closer and closer towards the lens to eventually knocking the phone down.

It gave my viewers a better view ironically of my cock, balls, and chest.  They could hear the fabric starting to tear ever so slightly and were encouraging it hoping it would just pop off.  They soon got their wish and the poser went flying into the wall and my cock responded to this new freedom by slamming into my abs and growing into my pec cleavage.  Not ready for what was about to happen next if I didn't stop this.  I picked up the tripod and created a message asking who wants to measure these massive redwoods and opened the contest again and went dark for a little bit to recompose myself.

After a few minutes I checked back in online and people were going nuts at the opportunity to come and measure these beasts and from what I can tell from the message boards, Travis has spread the good word about his experience and I guess they believe the more money they give the better the odds which isn't true but I always appreciate the funding and like last time entered everyone in a randomizer and had it pick a name.  I reached to him with all the information needed and signed off from my adoring fans to get ready for the lucky winner.  I decided to do some body weight squats and calf raises to get a little pump since this would probably be the last time I would be here.  I hear the key pad getting buttons pressed so my guest has arrived.  I stood facing the doorway, fists on hips waiting for the first view.

Derek was on the other side of the garage eagerly waiting for the door to hurry up and open sweating a little bit but knew he would soon have his mind completely blown.  He then started to see toes/feet hit by the sunlight from outside and excitement started to build within him.  It wasn't long before my calves were showing then quads with my resting package limp over my balls.  Then when the garage was open, all Derek was able to see from outside was everything from abs down.  Like he was in a trance he walked in and went straight for my exposed cock and quads and placed his hands on both.  Feeling his hands on my quad I flexed them a bit for his pleasure.  Which likely was enough for him as I started hear some low moans which woke up the sleeping beast resting on my sack.  I flexed both legs this time around feeling his hands move through all the striations of my legs.  Derek looked up at my chest inhaling and exhaling which just took him over the top.  I felt something warm hit my chest soon after.  I must say I think Derek can really shoot the distance but that took it out of him for a second.  Derek leaned up against the wall where I could see him and I closed the garage door.

I congratulated him on being the 1st to jack off on me.  He composed himself real quick and moved to my arm and lifted it out of his reach to tell him work first, play later.  Derek pulled out the tape measure and notepad and began to measure my calves.  38, 38.25, 38 he said for both as he wrote them down.  I thought to myself thats larger than the waist of most men.  Then up to my quads 53 3/4, 54, 54.  I flexed them again in approval and felt his hands start to trace them down again but stopped him.  I told him that I had 2 bonus groups for him to measure.  Derek figured it was only right after his initial reaction to me.  I squatted down to have him measure my arms again.  I wanted to see if my own cum spurred additional growth fully like Big Mick said happened to him.  He measured my biceps like Travis did but instead read out the number 39.5 three times so I did gain a few inches just from my spunk alone, no workout, no mixtures.  Makes me wonder how much growth I would have if I actually worked out with everything and did that too.  But I will deal with that later, I told Derek to measure my chest next.  I provided him some assistance and he read out 82 inches 3 times and wrote it down.  I flexed my chest in appreciation and he massaged the massive mounds.  There was no need for feats of strength, he was happy pleasuring himself against and on me.  I decided to sit down so he could have a better opportunity to explore better.

He started to gently tug on my nipples with his teeth while using his hands to rub around them for a bit and then moved to grinding on my abs and chest as if it were an ass.  Ramming my pec cleavage to the point of ecstasy but his cumshot wasn't strong enough to reach through my pec cleavage as escape through the top but I did feel it travel a good ways before it started to drip back down which he was happy to clean up.  He then moved to my arms which I proudly flexed for him.  He tried over and over to squeeze them but was unsuccessful but wasn't upset.  He then got into a place where I could see him and asked me what was going to be next.  He had memories of Big Mick almost being as big as I am but then he disappeared was curious if whatever happened to Mick would happen to me.  I laughed at the question causing my massive mounds to move and shake.  I flexed my arm in front of him and said nothing like that will happen to this or me.  But thinking through his question of what is next, I told Derek that I will continue to grow beyond both of our wildest dreams.  Then I had him help me put on some shorts I knew I needed to go see Big Mick, besides trying to put on a shirt was pointless.  We got the shorts up to my knees when Derek asked if I were going to put on a shirt.

I laughed and said nothing can really contain this but he begged and found a Y stringer which to him was huge and put it over himself and it fell off him easily.  He even commented that it looked like one that Big Mick had.  I knew it was and it was the last one he wore before he disappeared so when he was at his biggest.  I knew what would happen but I thought otherwise and told Derek to help me with it.  He jumped up and we got it over my head, the easy part.  Got one arm in without much fanfare then stretching it to the other arm and across my back proved to be a bit more challenging but he did it.  And man did it feel constricting and I didn't even pull it down yet.  I was about to start before Derek asked me to wait because he wanted to film me doing it.  He got in place and said "Action!" like a director and I begin to start pulling stringer down.  It was like I was unrolling a second skin over my back and chest but to both of our surprises the material was doing good so far.  I was able to get most of the upper portion covered and it squeezed my chest like it was a sports bra, rounding out the front I could start to hear some tears as my lats flared out as I pulled the stringer over.  My nipples were sticking out on the sides of the stringer and then all the tension just released in a big rip as my back was just too wide to be contained and the pressure holding my pecs up just released and they fell back into a relaxed state.

"That was HOT!" Derek exclaimed and said how he was going to watch it over and over again and get plenty of sessions out of it himself.  I told him to make sure he posts it and tag me in it.  A part of me was excited that I was able to shred the clothes that Big Mick had on while he was at his largest and hell to some now they may even think of me as the new Big Mick or the Bigger Mick.  I haven't thought of what to call myself but I'm sure the internet will win out with naming me.  I pulled the rest of the shirt off and had Derek help me with the shorts.  They were also tight but I was still able to move around a bit.  The garage opened up again and we both stepped outside, Derek started walking towards his car and an idea hit me.  I told him to take out his phone and start recording.  He did as instructed without hesitation.  I strutted over to the front of his car squatted down, placed my hands up under the front of the car and lifted it off the ground and did a few curls with it.  The veins in my arms were alive with blood flowing feeding everything that needed to operate to make this happen.  Granted the car was the size of a corolla but man did that feel good not just because I could lift it but because as strange as this sounds if my chest hung a bit lower the front of this car would slam into them with me curling like this.  After I placed the car back down the pump then rushed from my arms to my cock which burst through my shorts and slammed into abs and chest.  All of this was caught on video by Derek.

I saw the shards of fabric on the tip of my cock and said welp guess I'm rolling commando today.  Derek eventually got himself together to leave and I got in the modified car Big Mick gave me.  Glad it didn't have a top because it would have been hella difficult to get in.  But everything grew so much that my chest was now pressing up against the windshield but the cavity between my chest and legs was large enough for my hands to reach the wheel.  I was tall enough to see over the windshield and I'm glad I backed in because turning is going to be difficult with my arms fighting the mass of my chest and I won't be able to see how fast I'm going either.  But I know another way to get out to Big Mick's spot so let me do that while it’s still daylight.

• Like 23

On 10/25/2022 at 1:32 AM, NTMuscle said:

He started to gently tug on my nipples with his teeth while using his hands to rub around them for a bit and then moved to grinding on my abs and chest as if it were an ass.  Ramming my pec cleavage to the point of ecstasy but his cumshot wasn't strong enough to reach through my pec cleavage as escape through the top but I did feel it travel a good ways before it started to drip back down which he was happy to clean up. 

Loved that one..... give us more descriptions like these...👍👍

Part 7

I pulled up to Mick's place and got out the car.  I walked towards the front like I always did but something caught my eye in the window.  It was Big Mick, still stuck in the ground but big enough now to where it looks like he is actually sitting at the kitchen table like a little kid.  I'm sure if his growth were muscle he could easily destroy everything.  Probably could still now but who knows.  "Shit you're a beast now!" Is all I heard from the broken window.  I backed up a few paces to be able to see his face to bounce my chest for him to see and me to watch his expression.  The adoration from Big Mick caused my sleeping monster to awaken and rise.  Big Mick couldn't see that I was naked but figured as much when he saw a pole/tower inch into view and then rise into and overview. 

Big Mick said I likely will not fit through the front door anymore but there was a cellar door round back with an extra wide opening he had constructed years ago in anticipation for the size that I am that he was aiming for all the while ago.  I thanked him for the instruction and figured that where we are now is probably the only way I would be able to talk with him since I likely won't be able to come upstairs either.  I kept hearing my phone ping a lot.  I went back to the car for it and saw that Derek posted our adventure and it went viral.  Requests were coming in like crazy and so was the money.  Which could help our current situation but soon I don't think we would need money.  I walked around back to see the wide cellar doors and despite my own misgivings it was just wide enough for me to walk down and Big Mick did good with reinforced concrete steps.  Funny enough I was able to stand in here with a bit of head clearance, I didn't think this place was that big before but realized there was another set of doors and a couple of steps which must lead to the area that I was in when I first stumbled on this place.

But it does have floor to ceiling mirrors so it was actually nice for a change to be able to back up and witness all my greatness without having to bend or anything.  Realizing what I came here for after a period of time flexing and posing for myself and my cock reaching the cold mirror I heard and felt a rumble that shook the house.  I moved to the other doors to open it to the familiar basement where I saw Big Mick's mounds of fat spilling out of the room he was stuck in and even starting to break the doorframe around him.  Clearly the big guy was hungry and he was about to feed himself once more.  I turned to head back out because I knew it would be a tight fit to try and go upstairs so I decided to head back to the window to talk with Big Mick.  I arrived at the window to see him finishing his feeding and told him that I was going to look for a place where we could both be because soon it looks like he will burst through the walls in the basement and it could bring the house down.  I don't think it would really hurt him due to his size but I would try to get him out and moved to another place.  He just nodded his head in agreement and understanding with his mouth filled with his cock.

I started walking around nude myself trying to see if I can find anything and thinking to myself that if I'm going to try and move Big Mick, I need to be a lot larger and stronger than I am now.  I at least found an abandoned flatbed on my journey with a hitch that I could pull that will greatly help.  Off in the distance it looks like an abandoned farm that used to process meats which should have a large enough space for us to move around in and sure enough it did.  Now to figure out how to get Big Mick from there to here.  Well if his own seed fattens him up, I wonder what would happen if he only drank from me and I also wonder what would happen if I drank my own first and then Big Mick's.  The thoughts that ran through my mind were enough to harden my cock once more on my return trip back to the house.  I arrived and see that Big Mick has grown once again.  It actually looks like he is standing in the kitchen but he isn't.  He just got fat enough to bulge up.  I told him I found a place and about the idea I had while walking back.  He seemed intrigued by it as well and said why not.  Of course I had to do some adjusting to the barrier separating us for it to work so I pulled out the window and made a hole.  I should mention that while on the way back I sucked myself of quite a few times so I'm already primed.  There wasn't a need to get warmed up because we were both ready to try this experiment and man did we.  Of course my hose tapped out before Big Micks but eventually it came to an end as well.  I sat outside and leaned up against the car and went to sleep.  Big Mick just slept where he was as he normally did.

The next day the sun hit me in the face.  I yawned and stretched and realized I was outside still.  I started to stir and begin to get up.  You would think I would be used to overnight growth but this time it felt different.  I feel very heavy and dense but not fat.  I look back at the car and see the side frame was dented very heavy from what I'm guessing was my changes from last night.  I placed my hand on the ground to begin to stand up and noticed a few things, my arms were significantly larger today than they were yesterday and in the position I was in trying to stand up, my left pec was firmly pressed to the ground.  I could feel the cool dew of the morning all around my nipple and areola.  I begun to stand up and when I was fully erect in height I could tell then that the changes were profound.

The window or rather opening now that was created yesterday was at the perfect height to see the vast bulk of my chest and abs.  Now only the extreme bottom of my chest is visible, the sightline now is mostly abs, cock, balls, and one partial leg give or take the state of arousal at the time.  I turned towards the car and squatted down.  Big Mick woke up to the sight of my muscled ass in front of him and realized he also felt a little different just a little lighter than he remembered.  Meanwhile my chest started to press down on the windshield to the point where the windshield snapped, cracked, and fell into the cabin of the car as I positioned my arms underneath it and began to stand once more lifting the car with me as I rose like it were a barbell.  Once I was all the way up.  I began to start doing bicep curls with the car.  The most arousing exercise I've EVER completed in my life.  Yes my guns were getting a serious pump, veins splitting the bicep and all.  Woke my cock up from its slumber.  But what really got me turned on was the feeling of the car slamming into my chest with each curl and slowly getting damaged each time.  It was a pleasurable and orgasmic experience.

I then held the car over my head and begun to do some lunges.  My chest hit my knees every time but I didn't mind, it felt good.  Big Mick was behind me watching my ass, hamstrings, and calves flex and stretch repeatedly during these motions.  He even saw my back and arms flared out during the exercises and began jacking off.  I finished not too long later and put the car back down and flexed a little giving Big Mick a show.  It looked like to Big Mick that my ass grew a bit after the whole ordeal.  I felt like I grew a bit all over as well but he was only focused on my ass and I was looking and rubbing my bicep.  I heard some movement from behind me and figured Big Mick was up now.  I knelt down to look in the hole to see, he didn't really grow much from my perspective but he did say he felt lighter a bit.  I took that as a good sign to see if we can try to move now.  I told him I would go back downstairs to see about breaking him out.  Big Mick didn't really care he just wanted to be out.  I went back around the house to the entrance.  Before descending the stairs I sucked myself off a few times to prime myself for anything to come later.

What was once a snug fit to get downstairs before was now a small opening.  Fortunately due to my sweaty nature, it was easier to get down there once more.  But the second doorway wasn't going to work at all.  I pulled the doors out and similar to my apartment I made a larger entryway for myself.  Before getting into the much smaller room I did see that where Big Mick once had fat spilling out of the entrance, it has now somewhat pulled back.  I made a hole in the ceiling through the floor upstairs so Big Mick could hear my instructions for him to be able to assist in his own rescue.  He was able to turn and tear down the floor/ceiling with him.  After a few moments of destruction and arousal I had an idea and went back outside.  Big Mick was now facing the back wall of the house where the flatbed was.  I made a hole in the wall to see Big Mick and told him I think my cum helped burn your fat and had him suck my cock for a few minutes to help him a little bit more.  The flatbed was in position and since he was in the basement mostly, the bulk of his body is underground which could help with support to get him up and out.  Big Mick was able to free his arms a bit more and began to punch out the wall.

I went back downstairs to see the effect of my seed beginning to work.  I told Big Mick I was going to push from under him while he tries to pull himself out.  This will be the ultimate workout for me now but I figured why not try this new size and strength out.  Big Mick was somewhat able to stand a little bit for the first time in a long time.  I got behind his fat ass, with it pressing on my back and shoulders and on three began to push and pull.  After several minutes of the biggest pump of my life on my legs, Big Mick was finally out of the house and on the flatbed.  I climbed out myself and man the hole that Big Mick made getting out really made a guy feel tiny.  Sitting on the flatbed and having large parts of his body spilling over and flattening the tires.  I could clearly see that Big Mick was larger than I envisioned.  If he had the ability to fully standing, he would be larger than the house if it didn't have a basement. 

Fortunately, I made somewhat of a harness for myself out of chains to be able to pull this thing.  It fastens around my waist and comes up over my chest and connects in the back.  It holds up my chest pretty high.  The bend in my arm makes for a perfect place for Big Mick's cock to rest and for me to suck as we move along.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1