Big Mick pt. 13

As time went on, I appeared to have reached my limits as far as height is concerned with my own cum but it didn't stop me from growing more muscular but after a certain period of time, I was pretty content with my size as were my worshipers.  But Little Mick's seed did provide me with additional growth in height if I need or want it so I give Little Mick a taste of my seed every now and then to strengthen him a little to keep him ripe for me.  We even discovered a few new twists in all of this.  Although my seed didn't make others larger but cure their disease it did make their cum like a growth cream which we found out by accident.

One of my followers after bathing in my lake of cum decided to shoot a load on my calf and rub it in and I felt the effects almost immediately.  Nothing major but it did cause my calf to get more defined and very very in the smallest of terms get larger.  This discovery added a whole new element to sessions with my followers.  Large numbers would approach and shoot their loads on me and rub it in and watch the magic happen.  Biceps, triceps, abs, chest, legs, back, and ass all got attention.  Of course some more than others.  A few areas of note are my biceps.  They were already large but with everyone focusing on certain muscles and different areas of the same muscle which in this case my biceps were quite interesting.  Some had a fetish on the size and thickness of the veins on them caused a few hundred to just shoot and rub in on veins which caused them to stick out even further, thicken, and in some cases branch off to form new veins.

The majority of the crowd in the thousands focused on the peak of the biceps and shoot and rub in there and caused subtle peaks to rise higher and higher almost like it was a muscle on a muscle.  After everyone became exhausted and passed out, I played with my newly peaked biceps, flexing and flexing again looking at my reflection in a massive mirror constructed on the side of the mountain for me to see myself in all my glory.  My peaks are now significantly higher than my head now.  I'm looking at the mountain thinking how it would feel to be larger than a mountain one day but right now towering over trees that only reach the bottom of my pecs.

Little Mick was watching all of this fuming in his shackles.  Through all of this Little Mick had some sympathizers but one in particular approached him and spoke to him saying that my life should be Mick's and Little Mick agreed.  Although the sympathizer only came up to Little Micks abs he whispered a word that Mick hadn't heard in awhile.  Mick's eyes got wide and he looked down at the little man, nodded, and the little man went away.  

Apparently Mick's unnatural growth wasn't something he stumbled on but was given through second hand means from a clandestine organization.  The little man Mick saw was an agent of the original formula from this organization that saw what was going on and was not pleased with what transpired.  This same organization got word of Mick's predicament and needed him free to take me down so that they could continue with their ultimate plan.  Mick smiled looking at me flexing thinking to himself soon and very soon the tides will turn and Mick would be on top once more once his little buddy returns.

Mick's little buddy goes by Duke.  Duke travels back to his organizations headquarters to report what he saw and instantly leaders of this secretive organization were disappointed in Mick's attempt to try and go around what they were planning and were surprised that I found an exploit in their formula they hadn't dreamed of considering.  But neither here nor there, if Mick wanted to be larger all he had to do was reach out and they would have worked on something but fortunately they have been working on a vial to increase Mick's size but they also had to figure out a way to shrink me down to size so that Mick could be on top and their ultimate plan can come to be.  But just like Mick who had his sympathizers in this organization, I had my own worshippers in there as well listening to everything going on.  But instead of saying something now, he was going to wait and see what they develop for Mick and as he was luckily the one in charge of developing my demise he was in an unique situation to prevent the plan from occurring.  This worshipper of mine's name is Nelson.  He was elated that he could be the one to give me the push to a greater ascension.

As they began to work on the mixture for Mick, Nelson was also working on the reverse for me but secretly working on a booster in its place to offset what they would do to Mick.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 14

It took several weeks to work on a boost for Mick that would give him sizable growth but not necessarily enough to overtake me.  However, the counter vial would weaken me significantly and cause me to lose a considerable amount of mass while slowly eating away at what was left until I was just a massive blob of flesh incapable of doing much.  Similar to the way Mick was before I found him but even more helpless.

Nelson wasn't going to let that happen and saw what they used to conjure up Micks vial.  Unknowing that Nelson was a part of my loyal followers, he grabbed a sample of my seed to get my DNA to create a vial to give me a huge boost.  It took several weeks for him to create a vial similar to what they wanted to use on me but Nelson's mixture was synthesized with my DNA and Mick's and enriched 10x over.  He figured after this there would be no coming back here so he gave them the vial and set off for his favorite pass time of worshipping me until he heard that Duke was to go to the village immediately and administer the vial to Mick so that he can get me.

Nelson didn't want to cause alarm but he wanted to see what was going to happen but didn't get off of work for another 15 minutes, which gave Duke a small head start and gave him enough cover to follow behind and find a spot to watch all of this unfold.

Duke arrived while one of my sessions were still going on and realized that I had grown significantly more massive with muscle and wider.  To the point he could see worshipers scaling my muscular back on one and and other repelling from another side both completely naked cumming on my back and rubbing it in like they were window washers which gave my back more definition and size.  He couldn't see what was going on in front of me which was fine.
Nelson went to a favorite viewing spot of the worshippers when they just wanted to jack off alone at the sight of me and still had a view of Mick.  Duke arrived to Mick and told him about the vials.  Mick's eyes lit up with excitement and anticipation.  Duke injected Mick on the side of his left butt cheek and stood back.  Mick was trying to muffle what he was feeling as to not alert me to what was happening.  Duke also anticipated this and produced a gag for Mick to muffle the sound.  Mick was bound with chains around his wrists, ankles and across his chest.  All of which were anchored to a reinforced concrete beam constructed by my followers who were good with masonry and construction.  The vial didn't take long to start working.  Mick's nipples started growing first stretching the chainlink with his chest following next with growth.  Then his back, his arms, legs, cock, everything.  

The first constraints to break were the chains around his ankles as his legs were growing so much and were fighting for space they were forcing Mick's stance to widen more than the chains allowed for.  Legs now twice as thick as the column that was holding him back.  His pecs started jetting out in front of him and digging into his skin some.  But they also were starting to slide down his chest as he was also growing taller.  The chains now were covering his lower pecs that were still growing along with his widening back.  It was a nice gamble to see which chain restraint would go next, his chest or arms as his back was widening forcing his arms to grow further apart than the chains would allow.  Mick was enjoying this as well especially as his biceps were starting to creep along his shoulders and traps and they weren't even flexed.  His cock and balls also weren't to be left out but he enjoyed the other growth more at the moment.  Mick decided to stop playing around and pulled his arms apart from the chains to make them snap and ripped the rest of the chains off his pecs.  He was now taller than the concrete pillar that held him and is about halfway as tall as the trees when his growth slowed and stopped. 

Duke and Nelson were both jacking off at the sight of Mick's growth.  Nelson more so than Duke as Duke still had to finish the assignment.  Mick still saw he wasn't as big as me and turned to Duke with fury although he couldn't see him anymore beyond his own increased mass, Duke told Mick that all he had to do was inject the vial he was holding up into me and it would bring me down to size and weaken me significantly where Mick can still come out as top dog and continue you with the plan.  Mick held the tiny vial in his palm which he figured I probably wouldn't even feel.  He questioned how does he know it would even work to Duke.  Duke looked at Mick and said "really, what just happened to you"  Mick flexed his other arm and smiled.  You're right.  He looked back over at me and how the session was going strong with my back to them.  Mick asked Duke does it matter where he injects me, Duke told him no.  Mick smiled, turned and made his way towards my worship sessions.
  • Like 12

Big Mick pt. 15

Mick started to make his way towards me.  One of my worshipers on my trap overlooking the horizon and saw something large approaching and looking through binoculars, saw that a larger than before Mick approaching with determination in his eyes.  The worshiper scrambled to alert the others and me about what was coming.  Mick looked up at my back with determination on his mind and careful that he doesn't accidentally inject himself with the vial for me.  He noticed that the climbers were quickly returning to the skywalks or other bases to get off of my back.  He figured I must have been alerted to his approach.

His assumption was soon confirmed as he saw me begin to move and turn around.  Mick froze in his tracks as he saw my side profile with my cock pointing outward from me by several miles and my balls crushing the tops of trees as I turn.  Looking at the side of my bicep with a vein running across it that's almost the same size as his cock and the nipple of my pec appearing to be almost as large if not larger than his own cockhead.  As I continued to turn around my cock continued tilt upwards until it slammed into my chest.  My cock wanted to rest in between my chest but I didn't want it to do that just yet.  I saw Mick off in the distance and he was significantly larger than I left him.  I flexed my pecs to give my cock enough room to slide back in between its favorite resting place and towering over my head and flexed an arm to show off how high my peak is now which almost matches the same height as my cockhead.

Mick was dripping precum as he was turned on and furious at the same time.  Nelson blew his load several times at the sight of this and figured he should make his way to me and the worshipers to be able to explain everything once the time was right.  Mick with fury and murder in his eyes.  I looked down at Mick until he disappeared from my view under my enlarged pecs.  He approached the entrance of my worship area and was greeted by a number of worshippers who wanted to try and stop him which was a feeble attempt.  As he approached he wasn't larger than me but he did tower over them significantly.  Ordinarily as was in the past he would enjoy smaller and weaker people trying to overtake him and he show them why he was superior and they inferior but not today he had a job and was determined.  As they approached him he just swatted them aside and stiff armed them away.  Nothing was going to stop him, he approached my feet and jabbed the vial into a vein on my calf.

I didn't feel the jab but felt something was off as I felt a bit weak in my legs and had to get down on all fours rather quickly to gather my breath destroying everything beneath me in the process.  Fortunately my worshipers cleared the area but were looking concerned.  Mick laughed and said who's the tough guy now and looked at my worshipers with a smirk and smiled.  He flexed and said soon you all will worship your true muscle god and started to walk towards my face laughing leaning up against my pec smiling.  I was coughing violently and Mick started to fall into my chest thinking that my muscles were starting to weaken.  He said softly in my ear that it was only a matter of time now and that all of this would be his.

I couldn't say or do much at this point but Nelson was nearby and was thinking soon the rest of the vial would kick in but he had to add something to make it look believable at the lab.  Mick was enjoying this alot.  Duke came from behind Mick and began to mock me as well while live streaming my demise.
  • Like 4

Big Mick pt.16 (The End)

It was all fun until it wasn't.  The coughing stopped but the heavy breathing continued.  The ground began to tremble as my cock was hardening and digging into the soil deeper and deeper.  My fingers were also digging into the ground from the growth happening.

Mick strutted over to me to pose leaning up against me before trying to push me over for his David vs Goliath moment.  When his light push didn't work, he tried to be a bit more forceful yet I didn't budge.  The fun then began for me.  Mick was trying to push me over around my waist until he realized my waist was getting further and further away from him.  Mick in his rage started to push and punch on my thigh that wasn't budging but growing.  Duke was in shock capturing all of this live.  He drifted the camera from Mick's useless attempts to my growing and bulging chest on the ground spreading more and more.

What Duke couldn't see or feel was my cock and nipples growing deeper in the ground but what he could see were biceps, triceps, and forearms, growing larger and fighting my chest for space.  Duke then turned back to Mick punching in frustration but getting nowhere fast.  He finally got tired and they both looked at each other and asked what was that.  Both turned to look towards where my head would be beyond the massive mounds of pec flesh and arm meat.  They heard me laughing.  Mick looked up at my higher waist and realized truly for the first time, I wasn't getting smaller or weaker but instead growing larger and stronger.  

Mick turned to Duke in fury and asked how.  Duke was loss for words all he could do was look up at the ab walled cave towering above the both of them.  This just caused Mick to get even more furious and he started to move towards Duke when the sudden movement of my arm shook the ground for both of them.  They saw I was starting to get up while still growing.  Mick knocked Duke out in fury and figured my weak point should be my massive cock being lifted out of the ground but got the same result as he did with my thigh.  Still in a fury he walked around my arms and pec meat punching them as he walked trying to find a soft spot but failed each time.

He finally made it around my massive chest and heard me laughing quite audibly.  Well Mick, it seems like even after all you've tried to do you still ended up with the SHORT end of the stick.  Mick tried to punch me in the face but was stopped from advancing by my massive chest still growing and swelling.  I laughed again.  You're so blinded by rage you don't even see that as I speak I'm still growing as a matter of fact this feeling is something that I've never felt before and you will never feel.  The gravity of my words finally sunk in to Mick and he just fell on his muscled ass in defeat causing a tremble that normal people would feel and creating a small crater but those things were insignificant to my growing stature with my chest inching closer and closer to where he sat.

I could feel my cock burrowing deeper into the Earth.  I look at Mick looking smaller and smaller to me and tell him that all of this that he see's and all that I am becoming is because of him.  I wanted us to friends and allies in this but clearly jealousy and envy was burning deep within you so much so you even had a plot to try and take me down but even that backfired.  Now you get to witness me become something more as I ascend to even greater heights unimaginable.  With that I began to fully stand up.  Slamming my hands on the ground to push myself up caused an enormous tremor that destroyed structures miles away.  Pushing myself up was going to be interesting as my chest has grown to such a size I had to reposition my hands to give myself the appropriate thrust to get up but I finally figure it out and begin my ascent.  That was the last time any living person would be able to see my face again.  I began to rise upward and still growing but slower than before.

Mick looked down into the massive craters my chest created on the ground with a second set of craters formed by my nipples that were wide enough and deep enough for a regular sized person to fit in them.  The only way Mick can now see the sky is if he turns completely around because everything in front of him, above him, and to the sides of him were blocked by my indescribable mass.  He could see that I was still getting wider knocking over trees with my legs.  I inhaled deeply that for a normal being would be too thin to breathe but I was not a normal being anymore.  I looked behind me to see not only my beautiful ass that could crush boulders between its cheeks but the fact I towered over the nearby mountain.  I turned around whipping a few limbs or trees to others around me and hurtling towards Mick who tried to brace for impact but the massive earthquakes caused by my movements caused him to be unbalanced and he fell to the ground.

The tremors were still strong but not as intense for Mick as I moved further away from him and the trees luckily did not crush him but made a small shelter for him that he could easily get out of with his new size and strength.  As Mick climbed out of his tree shelter he was greeted by the biggest asshole he has ever seen literally.  Not only that but he also saw the massive opening in my cockhead and balls crushing the ground as I was squatting.  He saw the mountain top over my head and said to himself no he couldn't.  Until he saw me start to rise with the mountain top as well.  Another great rumble occurred during all of this and Mick shot his load along with my other followers.  Watching me straighten up with the former mountain being held over my head like a rock.  Mick was shocked to see how the definition in my back really came into focus with this over my head.  He was at a distance far enough where he could see all of it easily.  I then began to turn around and face him with a smirk on my face.  

My cock began to rise and grow between my pecs leaking precum.  Mick was frozen in place watching all of this.  Hell I even decided to give my legs a bit of a workout and began to squat with the mountain overhead teasing my own cock some with it rubbing against my chest.  My legs enjoyed the pump and so did my arms and it showed with veins looking like they could rip through my skin.  The base of the mountain wasn't too much higher over my head but then my cock reappeared through all the pec cleavage and was still growing reaching the bottom of the mountain.  My smirk grew wider and Mick had thought foolishly again, he couldn't, it's not possible and then as if my cock heard his thoughts it rammed through the bottom of the mountain like drill.  The feeling of that was more pleasurable than anything I've ever felt in my life.  It caused me to cum in the mountain so much that it blew the top of it off and it erupted like a volcano.  

This still wasn't enough for me to show everyone who is now the one and only.  I slowly brought my arms together and crushed the erupting mountain with debris and cum landing on my chest and slowly rolling and dripping down, around, and through my pec cleavage to the ground below.  After all the debris settled beneath me and only cum was dripping off the tips of my nipples did Mick bow down.  Now you finally understand who the greatest of them all is now little one as I hit a double bicep pose coupled with another eruption of cum shooting up in the air from my cock.  All of my followers began to come to me and pleasure me as small as they were including Mick who I picked up and held to my chest and he instantly knew what to do.  Shooting his own load onto a nipple the size of his leg and rubbing it in while sucking it.  Nelson had taken down the organization with my followers after telling them what happened and took Duke into custody.  

A new shrine was built near the former mountain for my followers to bathe in my cum and a massive scaffolding structure was erected so that lucky followers can come and give my hulking body the attention that is commanded and is actually entertaining watching everyone compare themselves to me.  Have wet dreams about me.  Jack off to me.  Cum on me.  I'm everything that I and everyone else could ever imagine and what makes it even better is this.....I'm still growing larger and stronger.  My followers even came up with name for me which I thought was silly but it caught on and started to spread Masscules The Mick a play on words for Hercules and since it all started with Mick they essentially repurposed the name and gave it a title "The Mick"  Like or not doesn't matter nobody or nothing could challenge me ever and I'm good with that, hell guess you can say I am Big Mick HA.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1