Big Mick pt.2

Through the night my dreams were similar to my daydreams on the way home from seeing Big Mick.  Eventually, the word big would be too small to describe me even.  I was awakened by the sound of my alarm opened my eyes and realized my arms and feet were a bit cold and I had the biggest morning wood of my life that tented my sheets high enough to halfway block the sun from my face.

Excited, I jumped out the bed and began to take measurements comparing my stats to Big Micks after his first night.  His cock grew a good 4 inches after his first night to a respectable 10 inch boner.  Granted I was about an inch longer at 7 inches before I took the mixture and taking something 4 times stronger would mean and I was correct about 16 inches of growth of being just shy of a 2ft beast of a dong.  I smiled from ear to ear touching and feeling all over to make sure this wasn’t a dream.  All of this attention caused the precum to start flowing.

I realized I had more measurements to do as my desk looked smaller than before.  I looked around my room to see everything looked smaller well at least further away.  Why I didn’t realize this right away was pretty simple enough to understand but now I wanted to read the rest of Big Micks notes to see what else happened on his first day after.  He grew about 3 inches taller, his midsection flatted, and took awhile for him to see where fat went until he saw it in his ass and balls.  I looked at my balls which didn’t look much different due to my height nor did my ass for the same reason but I did see my stomach was indeed flat and reached for the measuring tape.  Same principle should apply so I should have grown 12 inches taller.  Mick was 5’10 and I was 5’11 so true to form I was now 6’11.

I began to wonder why I didn’t feel any of this in my sleep and the answer was right in the notebook as Mick actually knocked things over during his growth spurt but apparently the mixture put you in a deep and hard (no pun intended) sleep for a solid 8 hours.  I was tall and currently lanky.  I could probably even play in the NBA but that wasn’t my goal.  Reading that the experience was similar with Big Mick although he was shorter and smaller than I am now what he did next must have started the real process.  He got dressed, took some protein and headed to the gym to see what his mixture would do in practice.  Seemed simple enough, I did read a few pages ahead to see what would come from this experiment and to also see if there was something I could do differently.  Looks like he didn’t stay long he went in started working his arms, after his second set of bicep curls he noticed some changes and came home right away to document his results which were his 14 inch biceps grew to 16 inches.  Very interesting.

I wonder what would happen if I worked out longer and apparently so did he.  Guess I will find out.  I placed the note book down again and made my way to the door leaving my room heading to the bathroom to get ready.  I reached the door and smiled, I’m already taller than the doorframe by a head and can almost touch the ceiling.  What a feeling and apparently my cock thought so too because it hardened and grew outward to push the door to the bathroom open for me.  I bent down to walk in the bathroom.  I looked at my side profile in the large bathroom mirror and saw how long this cock of mine really looks and when I turned to face the mirror and to readjust my cock to point upward but the cold counter and mirror relaxed it enough to return to a flaccid state of about 10 inches for me to get ready.

I had my duffle bag with some of Big Micks clothes and I tried them on just to see how they would fit at this point.  His tank top was huge and falling off of me but it was able to cover me all the way down to my waist.  His posers were just as big.  Once I’m able to fill out his clothing these rags won’t be able to contain me.  I took off the clothes and put on something that could fit a bit better.  Took some protein from the bag from Big Mick’s house and went to the car.  Ducking through all the doorways of my apartment along the way.  I reached the car and configured myself inside.  Adjusted the seat all the way back to be able to drive.  After a few minutes I was comfortable enough to make it work and was off to the gym.  I could see it in my head now, its only been a few hours in the day and I’m already at the point of being to big for my car and I haven’t put on any real mass yet.  My cock started to grow down my leg.  Fortunately I had on pants because I think if I had on shorts it would grow all the way to the brake pedal and wouldn’t want to have any accidents not like this at least.

I made it to the gym which was an old warehouse converted to a gym with garage bays along with doors.  They had the garages up since it was a nice day out so I was able to walk in upright without a problem towering over everyone there and everything.  I had a few glances at me just because of my height but most of the people there were engrossed in their workouts.  Most were starting to leave because it was almost game time and everyone in town is a die hard fan of the local team so in the next 10 minutes I was going to have the place to myself.  So I BS’d around for about 10 minutes saw the garages go down and the storage holders empty and the auto lock turned on so only members with access cards could enter.  I looked around from my vantage point and saw the place was empty like I figured. 

I know Big Mick started with biceps but I wanted my first experience of growth to be with my pecs so I started with the bench.  Again, tall and lanky but its cool.  Started with the bar with 25s on each side to warm up.  Gotta start somewhere then moved on to 35s for the first set.  Didn’t break a sweat.  Then added 45s for another set.  Increased the weight once again for another set and began to feel the pump and went again for another set before racking the weights.  I walked over to the mirror and noticed some definition and continued with my routine and began to work on my back, shoulders, traps, and just my entire upper body in general.  After a good hour and a half of working out, I looked at my progress and it was a noticeable difference in definition.  I was a little tired but wanted to hit my pecs one more time with more weight before leaving. 

I thought I wasn’t going to be able to lift too much because of working everything else but I was surprised that it didn’t turn out that way.  I was able to crank out an additional 4 sets of 12 finishing out benching 270lbs.  A new personal record for now.  I figured I could do much more but now it was time to go home and see the real progress.  Plus I didn’t want to get too top heavy as I knew my legs would need to catch up tomorrow.  I made it back to my car and felt the effects of this pump as it was slightly uncomfortable sitting in the seat with my back slightly larger than before but again I managed for now.  Made it back home and started eating and reading through the notes as to what Big Mick did next.

Looks like he experimented with each body part individually at first.  He didn’t get to his legs until the following week.  Guess I will see what the growth looks like for these in the morning.  When he did make it to his legs he started creatine with his protein.  Guess that will be tomorrow’s mixture and continuing to read he started doing his entire upper body workouts and lower body workouts a month later and started his roid cycle.  So I’m already a month ahead if you will.  My dream will soon be reality at this point.   Going back to what he did after his first workout wasn’t too exciting.  He just measured himself stayed hydrated and monitored results.  Jacked off a few times but that was going to happen anyway for me for the rest of the day.  All the dreams and fantasies of me getting larger sustained me for the rest of the day.  Fortunately I made alarms for myself to know when to eat again and drink of course I upped what Mick had to match the level of potency I took.  Had to run to the bathroom frequently to piss.  Having a cock as large as the one I have made me get a little creative.  Had to stand in the shower so my cock wouldn’t touch the water in the toilet.  If this thing gets any larger then we will definitely have another problem.  Soon nightfall was here and I took another shower.  Probably the last time I will be able to face the showerhead even though I’m taller than the showerhead.  The highest level it can reach is my pecs but if those grow like I think they will pretty soon it won’t even be able to get water on all of my pecs.  I made it back to the bed ready for the heavy sleep once more.  Looking at my feet from under the covers.  I didn’t see anything about him growing taller but hopefully I won’t because my feet may hit the walls if I grow taller.  Drifting off to sleep was easy, same dreams as the previous night but more vivid.  Big Mick was like the way he was before turning into a fat blob and I was at what I envision as my largest.  Big Mick was showing off in his cocky manner like he always did while on a beach with his speedos until I walked up behind him towering over him and casting my massive shadow.  All he could do was look up and see what most people saw when they looked up at him.

Massive pecs with nipples staring at him with a wall of abs and a bulge the size of his face.  He gulped at the size of me, reached out and touched my package that was radiating heat and sprung to life.  Stretching my own speedo, exposing a large thick shaft with its thick vein feeding the growth of it.  Big Mick looked down at the growing beast and began to stroke the shaft with his hand, giving me extreme pleasure.  He heard the fabric start to tear and like a slingshot my speedo launched out into the ocean at a great distance leaving me completely naked with others gawking at my size.  Big Mick started kissing my monster of a cock and then the alarm went off again.  Interrupted my whole dream before it got really interesting.  I awoke to a stiff cock and tent with a big and growing stain on my sheets from the dream I had.  I felt a bit heavier than before.  I was ready to see the changes that transpired overnight.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1

Mmmmm what a set of chapters.

Here i wonder if he alongside Big Mick can make a formula to reverse what Mick did with the second dose. 

Mick dindnt adjust the forrmula for his big size and that cause the formula to react in a different way maybe if they can reverse it they can form a powerful team.

Big Mick part 3

I opened my eyes from another excellent dream to the sight of what was formally a big cock to an extremely massive beast that soaked the covering with my seed.  The tent that was constructed from its impressive size blocked the view of my feet and legs but apparently the sheet slowly inching across my monstrous chest must have really stimulated my nips as I was able to see 2 smaller peaks rising from up under the sheet.  This is probably the only time of the day I'm able to see them rise above my pecs instead of hanging below them.

I yawned and stretched out a bit when I realized then that my feet were touching the wall in front of my bed.  I was startled a bit but quickly realized upon coming to my senses that I feel substantially heavier than the night before.  I turned to get out the bed and noticed my knees were bending at a much higher angle than I thought.  It wasn't that I was just taller and heavier but I think through the night the stands that held up my bed must have collapsed under my weight as the bed was on the floor but everything still looked to be at the same eye level as if it were still standing.  Looking over at the mirror on the back of the closed door it looks like my torso lengthened with some new abs formed.  I slowly stood up not knowing how tall I really was now and reached for the notebook to see what happened to Big Mick after his similar trial.

He didn't get taller so I attribute that growth to the potency of my mixture.  Guess by this point he got a bit lazy and just averaged out how much he grew in comparison to previous weeks.  3 inches on his arms, 5 inches on his chest, waist remained the same according to him.  I flipped a few pages back to see what his thoughts were back then.  From what I saw he was really starting to like the looks and stares his chest got so he amped up his training on that and wanted to really keep a small waist to accentuate his width and thickness.  Well I think its safe to say that I likely surpassed all of that on my upper body and even had some new effects.  Walking over to the door with a tape measure in hand it was time to see what happened overnight. 

Good thing is all this reading didn't soften my monster at all.  It was a few inches shy of being 2ft long but now it was a few inches longer at a commanding size of 24.5 inches long still dripping on the floor to my delight.  I did see that my balls did grow to support my massive beast.  I didn't really have any muscle definition prior to working out but I did write down everything before working out just to see numerically how much I have changed even though I can see it quite easily.  But before that, I walked over to the door to see how it compares to my new height.  Yesterday I was a head taller that the doorframe.  Today however, standing at full height my hair was actually brushing the ceiling and the top of the doorframe hits me mid-chest.  If someone were to see me from the other side they would see a wall of abs, the lower sections of my pecs breathing, probably get hit in the eye by a python of a cock and see some toned legs.  Really wouldn't be able to see my arms as my back and lats have pushed them out of view.

I made a mark to measure and saw that I grew another foot from 6'11 to 7'11.  My place I knew had 8ft ceilings and laughed to myself that it wouldn't be long now.  I then tried to measure one of my arms and was met with a wall of muscle being my pec.  A good problem to have I guess.  I brought my hand to my face to contemplate this dilemma and saw this massive vein riddled bicep of mine forcing my forearm back slightly thinking how would Big Mick handle this then it hit me.  Private sessions.  I already had a profile on a few of the sites already.  No photos or anything just something so I could browse and get off on others now it's my turn.  To hide my smaller legs for now I found some sweatpants although they were too short but didn't matter.  I wanted everyone to focus on the waist up.  I found a basketball jersey that was a 4x, don't ask why I bought a 4x jersey back then it was a thing but glad I did.  After some effort I was able to get it on but I had to do it sitting down and I must say I look damn good. 

The jersey covers my upper body but just barely.  My lower abs are starting to show just a bit and you can see my covered abs starting to bend the number 3 on the front with the top portion of the number covered by the shadow of my meaty chest which this jersey did do a good job holding back my pecs a little but the fabric and my breathing caused my nipples to be erect which if they stay like this for a long period of time they will probably cause permanent stretch marks in the jersey but who cares.  This too will become a tattered rag soon enough.  It had just enough give in the jersey to show my lats and traps without ripping and because it doesn't have sleeves my arms were able to breathe.  I got my tripod setup and adjusted it with the camera on top and stood in front of the door to show viewers just how much larger I truly am in comparison.

I took a few still photos with me flexing one arm and another just relaxed.  Then shot a video saying that one lucky guy will get an opportunity to measure these pythons and mammoth size chest and provided some details as this would be a drawing.  After reviewing my handiwork I posted the images and video online and figured I'd have sometime to washup and get ready for the measurements.  Luckily because my legs weren't massive (yet) I was still able to figure my way out the room but mark my words when I say I'm going to eventually destroy these door frames.  I prepared the same mix from yesterday but because I was going to do the measurements first I didn't take anything yet and made it back to my bedroom.  Probably only been away 10 to 15 minutes tops and came back to over 75 messages and hundreds of dollars from guys wanting the opportunity to measure me for my own edification.  I put all of their information in a randomizer and let the computer pick someone at random.  Fortunately I have a private garage at my complex away from my unit so I told the lucky contestant where to come, what to bring, and what to look for with me.  Of course I will be shirtless and who knows I may even get a few more dollars out of it as well and once I finish getting my stats, I will get ready for my monster leg workout and then go see Big Mick again. 

• Like 18

Part 4

I didn't want the lucky winner to see specifically where I live but coming to my complex wasn't a big deal but I guess it really shouldn't matter much longer.  At the rate that I'm growing the space will soon be too small.  I made my way to the external garage careful not to cause damage yet to my place as I was moving.  I made it inside the garage without much fanfare as mostly everyone was at work at this time of the day.  I must say I didn't truly appreciate the size of my garage until now.  There were a couple of weighted bars for the bench that I never assembled in the corner along with a full length mirror for more normal sized individuals but not me. 

I closed the garage and waited for the lucky winner.  I knew I would hear him arrive because the keypad made noise as you enter the code.  No sooner did the thought cross my mind did I hear the buttons on the keypad being pressed and the garage slowly opened.  This guy won't know what hit him.  Once the garage fully opened I heard items hit the ground which I could only think to mean that he see's that I'm not photoshopped but real.  I had my arms folded under my pecs to make them jet out even further.  I couldn't see him past my massive mounds of flesh but told him to close the garage and he obliged.  I just stood there for a second looming over him just for fun while he was stammering for words.  Apologizing for things I knew nothing about including not believing I was real and all sorts of things. 

Because he couldn't see the huge smile on my face from all of these revelations just abs and pecs rising and falling with my breathing must have made him real nervous and uncomfortable.  I unfolded my arms and raised a hand for him to stop speaking.  In a calm tone I asked what was his name.  "Travis" he replied.  I knew I needed him to somewhat relax so I just said in a calm tone, "Travis, man, it's cool, if I were in your situation I wouldn't believe what I saw either so you're good look you're the first person to ever do this so congrats."  That relaxed him quite a bit to where we just started having normal conversation while getting setup for the measurements.  Apparently there are more guys that do sessions like this that are total assholes just for no reason, granted some guys ask for that as one of the things that turns them on but everyone doesn't want that all the time.  We even talked about Big Mick and how he missed the guy and always wanted to do something like this for him but Travis says that I'm in the same league as Big Mick which can't be said by hardly anyone.

If Travis only knew what I had in store for myself he would probably cream his pants now but neither here nor there for now.  It's time to get these stats.  I was able to lower myself enough so that Travis could get some good numbers rather easily.  I told him these were cold numbers as well.  So naturally we started with arms.  I told him to take 3 measurements on everything and we will average it out.  He gawked at the first reading 35.5 inches, measured again at 36 inches, and then one more time still 36 inches.  Travis was rambling on about how crazy these numbers are while I could only think of how my guns are already bigger than every Mr. Olympia there was.  I'm glad I strapped my cock to my leg before this session because it would have certainly knocked Travis out if left uncontained.

Since we were already on arms I wanted to measure my forearms next.  All 3 readings measured them at an impressive 29 inches.  Same reactions and thoughts.  Then I decided that I wanted to keep track of another stat as well the size of my hard nips which.  The first 2 measurements had them at 3.5cms and the last measurement had them at 4cms.  I guess I got hornier during the process.  Next came my favorite part chest measurements and not a moment too soon.  My cock was fighting against its restraint.  I had to assist in this piece by holding the measuring tape in place as he moved around.  I'm glad Travis found one of the larger measuring tapes I requested and began to measure.  First measurement was 77.5 inches, next measurement was 78 inches, and the last was 78.5 inches.  I can't lie I was slightly trying to inflate the numbers why I don't know because these will likely not be the same for much longer.  Finally he measured my waist at a respectable 36 inches.  With all the measurements done, I stood up to my full height once more and hit a double bicep pose which was enough to rip the restraint of my cock and cause it to rise.  The cockhead rubbing against the material of the sweatpants trying to rise out of it. 

"OH MY GOD!" is all I heard since I couldn't see his face then I felt his cold hand on my throbbing cock.  I was going to say that costs extra but thought better of it.  His experience would be retold all over the internet and this new revenue stream would pick up.  I had an idea and wanted to see how strong I actually was now so I told Travis to watch this.  I picked up the bar and began to try and bend it.  At first it wasn't budging but the network of blood pumping veins showed themselves in my arms and the bar began to bend until I was satisfied with where it was.  I knelt down so that Travis could see up close what that power looks like in 36inch biceps.  He began to rub the peaks with both of his hands and felt how hard they were, he even leaned his head up against it to see how it compared.  Because my chest was at a level he could feel he began to rub all over one side of my chest and even played with a nipple. 

Because I was kneeling down my cock repositioned to continue its growth upward and not outward.  It caught Travis right in the crack of pants and started to lift him ever so slightly.  He must have jizzed his pants a few times because as he was being lifted I felt a cold streak moving up my chest from his crotch.  He eventually slid off because he couldn't keep his balance in the state of bliss he was in.

I stood up and told Travis I think that will be it for today.  He agreed and regained his composure before leaving saying he couldn't wait to tell everyone what happened.  We even took a few photos and he took more that I didn't know he took because I couldn't see him at all times but hey no worries.  I got what I needed for comparison and gave a now client what he wanted too just based off what he has down I've grown ALOT.  I just need to focus on these legs of mine today and go see Big Mick.

• Like 20