spacevlad

Previous chapters:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Austin takes Jon to the doctor to figure out how his huge stepdad is growing so fast. They use the opportunity to have some fun with Jon's new size at the doctor's office.

Chapter 5: Christmas Break Checkup

Austin told Jon to drive, and they both piled into Jon’s souped-up, lifted truck. The thing weighed over 2 tons but it still lurched to one side as Jon hauled himself up into the cab. Even with the size of the vehicle, Jon’s massive, wide shoulders still pressed against the driver side door and threatened to creep into Austin’s passenger side space as Jon started the truck, the diesel engine rumbling to life.

“Where to, Sir?” Jon asked, turning to Austin and smirking. Austin loved how much Jon was increasingly asking him for everything and waiting for guidance and direction even on everyday sorts of tasks.

“First, to the doctor for your check up, then dinner,” Austin said as he typed in the directions on his phone and they pulled out of the driveway.

“But Sir, I’m hungry now,” Jon complained, his grumbling tummy audible even over the rumble of the diesel engine. Jon’s huge truck towered over all the other cars on the street, and Austin sort of felt like he was in a monster truck. It certainly matched up with the size advantage that Jon sported over normal people.

“Well pup you’re gonna have to wait. I want you to be EXTRA hungry for your big dinner so you can eat as much as possible,” Austin explained.

Jon sighed and pouted. “Ok Sir… I’m gonna eat SO much when we’re done!”

They pulled into the parking lot and got out of the truck. Jon tugged at his too-small polo, trying in vain to cover up his protruding belly. His sleeves crept up and up his arms as he walked until they were pressing against his pits, cutting into the wide bulk of his upper arm like a tourniquet and exposing his huge biceps. He tried adjusting the sleeves a little but it didn’t do much good; his arms were just too big. His gym shorts rode up into his massive bubble butt and only came halfway down his thighs. He blushed as they approached the door.

“Open the door for me, pup,” Austin said and Jon complied, holding it open for him. He followed Austin inside, ducking and turning to fit inside the doorway. The receptionists and patients waiting in the lobby all turned and looked at the massive man squeezing through the doorway, some of them gasping audibly. It wasn’t everyday you saw one of the largest men on Earth.

They got checked in, Austin doing all the talking and handling Jon’s documents. The receptionist thought it a little odd but was too distracted by the huge man in front of her, his clothes barely covering his mass.

They made their way to the waiting area. There were a few other people there, and they openly gawked at the enormity of the man who had just walked in. A wave of BO stink preceded him, causing some to wrinkle their noses and move to another seat. Austin sat down in a chair, and Jon tried to sit next to him.

His massive thighs and wide ass wedged down into the chair, and it clearly wasn’t wide enough.

“Go on, Jon. Sit down in the chair,” Austin said, encouraging the bigger man. “You can fit…probably. Give it a try,” Austin said with a smirk, knowing what was going to happen.

“O-ok Sir, but I don’t think…” Jon started and suddenly stopped when the arms of the chair creaked and cracked. “Maybe I shouldn’t—“

“Jon, sit in the chair,” Austin insisted.

Jon continued lowering his bulk into the chair until the wooden arms of the chair cracked and splintered, bending outward at a 45 degree angle until Jon was sort of wedged into the chair. His shoulders spread wide enough for three seats, his delts spilling over in front of Austin; Jon was hunched over trying to fit.

“Hah, you broke it! You’re getting too big for normal furniture,” Austin teased as he rubbed his stepdad’s big shoulder.

“Heh, yeah I guess so,” Jon said, blushing, embarrassed. He stood back up and the chair came with him before dropping to the ground with a clunk, ruined.

“Come sit on the floor instead,” Austin said, pointing to the space between Austin’s thighs.

“O-Ok Sir,” Jon said, his face flushing a deeper red across his chubby cheeks and under his dirty blonde beard. He sat, shaking the waiting room with his 500+lbs as he did.

“That’s better,” Austin said. He spread his legs out wider to make space and he rubbed Jon’s thick neck, playing with his thick neck folds as they waited. Jon purred in appreciation, a deep, growling sound of satisfaction as Austin’s strong hands massaged him. Several of the other people in the waiting room gave them weird looks, and Jon felt a little self-conscious, but Austin reassured him with a pat on the shoulder.

“I’m so excited to see what the doctor says,” Austin said, leaning down to whisper in Jon’s ear. “You’ve gotten so big so fast… I bet he’s never seen anything like it, you big freak,” Austin said, grinning.

Jon’s cock swelled and bulged as Austin spoke. “Y-yeah? A freak? Never seen a bull growing like this huh?” Jon said and he raised his right arm to flex his huge bicep, the peak straining the tight sleeve of his polo shirt, pushing it back until the entire upper arm was exposed again. A wave of jock stink spread through the small waiting room, becoming inescapably strong. Austin breathed in the heady scent.

“I bet he hasn’t,” Austin said, squeezing his bull’s big bicep and then smacking it. It was hard and hot to the touch and had a thick, throbbing vein coursing over it.

“Jon!” the receptionist called outa while later. Jon rose to his feet and the nurse gasped audibly. Austin and Jon headed back to the exam rooms, Jon’s walking gait now decidedly a waddle that made the floor vibrate, his massive thighs rubbing against each other, his package impossible to hide, pushed forward from the girth of his quads.

“H-hello, come on in, and you are?” she said, addressing Austin.

“The stepson. I’ll be handling any questions about my father’s health.” Austin said authoritatively.

“Alright then, well, hop onto the scale big guy,” she said.

“Sure thing!” Jon said affably as he stepped onto the scale. He liked being called “big guy”.

*Clank* *Squeeeeee* *Ping* The metal scale made a distressing series of sounds as Jon stepped on, and the needle on the scale, which at first rose sharply, fell back to zero.

“Looks like I broke it!” Jon said, lifting an arm up and scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

The nurse wrinkled her nose and stepped back as a fresh wave of Jon’s musk emitted from his exposed armpit. “T-that’s ok, um, let’s just write down…,”

“504 as of this morning, though he might have added some since then,” Austin said sharply.

“Ok then, and let’s check your height,” she said. “Back up against the wall there and take your shoes off,” the nurse directed and Jon complied, his huge Otomix lifting shoes clunking heavily as he removed them, the smell of his feet acrid and musky.

The nurse quickly realized that she couldn’t reach all the way up to the top of his head.

“Jon, help her out, would you?” Austin said, and Jon reached out and grabbed the diminutive nurse. She was probably a quarter of his weight and over a foot shorter. She yelped as his huge hands wrapped around her waist and she rose into the air.

“Up we go!” Jon said as he lifted her up so she could reach the scale. She adjusted it until it leveled with Jon’s head, 6’8”. Jon put her down. Looking disheveled, she walked them to an exam room and shut the door.

“Well, I don’t think they’ve ever had someone break the scale before, pup,” Austin said as he moved closer to his huge stepdad. “I really get a sense of how big you are next to all these normal-sized people.”

Jon grinned. He spread his shoulders wide, rose up to his full height, and puffed up his chest proudly. “Heh, yeah!”

A knock came at the door and the doctor entered. He was a short man, probably just 5’4” or so and lean, and his eyes bugged open when he saw the size, and smelled the musk, of the giant in the exam room.

“Whoa! So, what brings you in today?”

“Just a routine physical for my father,” Austin said, taking charge. “He’s had quite a growth spurt lately and has been responding exceptionally well to my training, and I want to make sure he’s in good shape. What do you think about his size, doc?” Austin asked. “Go on, show him Jon.”

“Sure!” Jon said and he brought his arms together in a most-muscular pose. “GRRRRR yeah I’ve been really putting on size since my son here started training me! I love growing bigger,” Jon grunted through gritted teeth as he flexed as hard as he could for the doctor. His chest heaved up and down as he flexed and bounced his pecs. “MMMphh, mmmmphhhh, yeah!” Jon grunted.

“I, well, I mean,” the doctor sputtered, flabbergasted by the display of size and muscle in front of him. “I’ve never had a patient like you before! Let’s go ahead and take a look. Hop up on the exam table.”

Jon did just that, which caused the table to raise off the floor on the other side, nearly tipping it over. Jon slipped off of it and the table clanged loudly back into place.

“On second thought, uh, you could just stand. Let’s get your vitals,” he said. “I brought the extra large cuff here so that should work fine for your blood pressure,” he started, before holding the cuff up to Jon’s arm. He wrapped what he could around it, but it was several inches too short. The label said it was big enough for 20” arms.

“That’s not going to work, I promise,” Austin said with a smirk. “Jon’s grown too big for that, isn’t that right pup?”

Jon grinned and flexed his huge upper arm, the mass and veins and peak of it swelling bigger. “Mmm hmm!”

“A-alright then, uh, well, I could get the adult thigh size cuff, but for now let’s get a blood sample and then I’ll ask some questions,” the doctor said. He proceeded to get a couple vials of Jon’s blood and sent those to the lab.

“Well, last time you were in you were…” the doctor started, before scrolling through the info on the computer a few more times with a confused look on his face. “…5’10” and 175 pounds? That can’t be right, that was just a few months ago,” he said.

“No, that’s right,” Austin said from his chair. “Like I said, my father has been making significant progress on his body over the last few months under my care. Tell him about some of your gains, pup,” Austin said, nodding to Jon.

“Sure son! I’m about 500 pounds now, I can bench, deadlift, and squat over three times my weight for each exercise, my biceps are at least 26” around, thighs are bigger than most peoples’ waists, I eat 12,000 calories a day at least, and I just seem to keep growing and growing! Oh, also, I’m 6’8” now so I’ve grown about 10 inches in the last 4 months too,” Jon said, rattling off the info. He stepped closer to the doctor, who was seated with his back to Jon, and Jon loomed over him, casting him in shadow. Jon was turning himself on a bit as he thought about how much bigger and stronger he was getting. His bulge shifted in his tight jock strap and he reached down to adjust himself, smelling his musky hand afterwards.

“That… that shouldn’t be possible… you’re a 42 year old man! You shouldn’t just gain 300 pounds and grow almost a foot in a matter of months!” the doctor exclaimed. He looked over his shoulder and saw that Jon was standing over him. The big bear grinned down at him, his polo taut over his massive chest. The doctor stood up from his chair and retreated to a corner of the room to give himself space.

“It’s extraordinary, doctor, we know. But all that matters is that he’s healthy and that he can keep growing bigger,” Austin said, standing up and patting the doctor on the shoulder with a reassuring hand.

The doctor immediately relaxed, which he knew deep down he shouldn’t feel with such an unusual and alarming patient, but he felt it nonetheless.

“You-you’re right of course. Yes. Absolutely, he should keep growing!” the doctor said enthusiastically.

“Glad you can see it our way!” Austin said, smiling.

"Let’s see what the blood work says, it just got finished at the lab,” he said as he sat back down. “Ok, blood work, and… wow!”

“Wow? Wow good, or wow bad, doc?” Austin said.

“Wow, I’ve never seen these kinds of readings before. They’re not necessarily indicative of any health issues, but… growth hormone, testosterone, luteinizing hormone, pituitary activity, it’s all just… totally off the charts! Like, look here,” he said pointing at some numbers on the screen. “This number here is about ten times what we see in teenage boys going through puberty. It’s like he’s going through some sort of second growth spurt but magnified into adult-sized proportions.”

“And on top of that I’m feeding him a diet to maximize growth and pumping him full of supplements and steroids,” Austin said proudly. “So, what you’re saying is…?”

“What I’m saying is,” the doctor said as he stood up. “Jon is just going to keep growing, and there’s nothing at all wrong with his health. On the contrary, he’s one of the healthiest 42-year-old men I’ve ever seen,”

Jon grinned at that. “Alright! That’s great news!” he said and he wrapped his arms around the doctor, pinning him against his firm belly. The doctor squirmed and tried to say something as his face was pressed between Jon’s pillowy pecs, but all that came out was a muffled “Mmmmph!”

“Jon, let him go… he still has a couple other things to check,” Austin said. “Doc, I’d like you to do a more close-up physical exam. Jon, take your shirt off and doc, look for any suspicious moles, will you?”

They both obeyed Austin quickly. Jon struggled out of his tight shirt but eventually got stuck with his arms over his head.

“Uh, a little help?” the big man said, his face obscured by his shirt, his belly and pecs exposed.

“Heh, sure thing dad, lean over,” Austin said. He grabbed the tight shirt sleeves as Jon bent over and he pulled, tugged, and wriggled the shirt around until it was free from his huge stepdad. Jon staggered backwards and sighed, then stood back to his full height. He stepped forward closer to the doctor and puffed his chest out, looking down at him with a grin.

“Wow!” the doctor breathed as he took in Jon’s full musculature now that he was shirtless. “Well you certainly are adding some muscle mass,” he said, trying to sound professional, but his voice wavering. He walked around Jon looking for moles. “So you were just an average build before this, then?” he asked.

“That’s right,” Austin said, speaking for his father. “I gave him a new training regime this fall and he has responded to it beyond my expectations. Our mutual goal is to keep growing as big as possible, isn’t that right Jon?” Austin said.

“That’s right, bigger and bigger!” Jon said happily. The doctor stood in front of him and Jon flexed his chest slightly for him. His dense, dirty blonde chest hair was curled into ringlets from sweating so much earlier.

“Jon, go ahead and pick him up like you did with the nurse,” Austin said with a smirk.

“What? I don—whaaaa!” The doctor yelped as he flew into the air, his head almost touching the ceiling.

“Heh, you’re so light, Doc! What do you weigh?” Jon said as he bounced the doctor up and down like a child, brushing him against his furry chest and round, hard gut.

“150! Put me down please!” he said as Jon played with him.

“Heh, I’m more than three times your weight! And soon I’ll be even bigger!” Jon said as he set the doctor down, who took a few steps to steady himself.

“One more thing before we leave then, doc. Jon, drop trou. Go ahead and check his balls for any issues. Those have been growing too!” Austin with a chuckle, unable to contain his grin.

“They sure have!” Jon said as he unceremoniously yanked his pants down. His package bulged obscenely in his jock strap, which was stained yellow from weeks of intense workout sweat and leaking precum. He pulled the jock down too and his thick cock flopped out, slapping against his massive, hairy thigh.

“Oh my, that’s not necessa… oh wow,” the doctor said as he stepped closer and squatted down. He crinkled his nose at the intense jock BO musk that radiated from Jon’s package. He cupped Jon’s balls in his hand and gasped. “My goodness, they’re as big as lemons…” he hefted them up and down, appreciating the sizable weight of them, struggling to be professional.

“And growing bigger every day,” Jon said as his cock stirred to life at the doctor’s touch. “Gotta keep ‘em regularly drained too!” he said with a booming laugh.

The doctor’s hands brushed against the furry undersides of Jon’s balls and Jon shivered. The doctor asked him to cough, and Jon did. His cock stirred to life, swelling and thickening quickly as the doctor shifted the grip on his balls.

“Doc, what’s an average size for a man his height?” Austin asked, enjoying the size disparity between the two men.

“5, maybe 6 inches for most Americans,” he said, watching Jon’s cock lurching and twitching as it grew. “Maybe a couple inches more for someone of Jon’s, um, stature.”

“And how big would you say Jon is?” Austin said, smirking again.

“Well it’s hard to say, but – oof!” the doctor said as a thick cock bumped against his cheek. Jon’s cock suddenly swelled bigger and lurched to one side, smacking the doctor in the face again. Jon grinned down at him and shifted his weight, his cock bulging to full hardness in a matter of seconds. He pushed it against the doctor again, making him lose his balance and fall over.

“Oops, sorry doc. I’ve always been a grower not a shower!” Jon boomed from above.

“Ha! Jon, your dick is so big it should be classified as a weapon!” Austin said with a laugh. “What do you think, doc? How big does it look from down there?”

The doctor looked up at the two muscular studs above him, Austin the epitome of arrogant young jock, and Jon an unimaginably huge giant of a man, naked and hard. Jon grinned down at him from over the mound of his barrel chest, his round gut, and his swelling bulge and laughed.

“It’s… enormous… definitely over 10” and I’ve never seen something quite that thick…” the doc sputtered. “As for Jon’s health, yes, everything looks… exemplary,” he said, adjusting his glasses and trying to salvage his pride.

“Very good. You’re dismissed,” Austin said and the doctor immediately gathered his things. “Jon, be sure not to block the door…” Austin said with a wink.

“Heh sure son,” Austin said and immediately moved to the door. His massive, wide frame wedged into the door frame, his head brushing the top of it and his thighs and shoulders just a bit too wide for it, still naked.

“Hey, guys, come on,” the doctor said, flustered. “I have other patients to see,” he said as he tried to find some space to move past Jon. He pushed against Jon’s bulk, and Jon barely felt it. He refused to move, toying with the little man, gently pushing him back or shifting his weight. Jon hardly even had to try. The doctor tried to slip under Jon’s armpit, and Jon squeezed his head between his bicep and bulging lat, rubbing jock musk on the doctor’s face.

Austin started laughing as he saw the little man’s futile attempts. Jon did too, and he reached out to palm the doctor’s head and hold him back at arms’ length. The doctor pushed against his wrist and tried to step forward, but it was pointless.

“You guys… this isn’t funny!” he said.

Austin laughed some more. “Sure it is!”

“What should I do with him, Sir?” Jon asked with a twinkle in his eye.

“Jon why don’t you help him now?” Austin said as he gathered up Jon’s clothes. “Take him back out to the hall.”

Jon suddenly stepped forward and scooped the doctor up into both arms. He swung him through the door frame, holding him effortlessly. He then rubbed him against Jon’s furry chest and bounced him around, the doctor gasping and yelping as he did.

“Pin him on the ceiling, Jon,” Austin said, egging him on. The big man did just that, raising him over his head and pressing him against the ceiling easily, dislodging a couple ceiling tiles. “Yeah, that’s great. Alright pup, enough messing around. Let’s go!”

Jon smiled and he unceremoniously set the doctor onto the floor in a heap. “Later, doc! Thanks for the check up!”

“Alright pup, now walk out to the lobby naked, I want to see everyone’s reactions!”

“Naked? Me?” Jon said, suddenly blushing. “Ok Sir!”

The massive muscle bear waddled back to the entrance, his bulk filling up the entire hallway as shocked nurses and patients parted before him. Jon liked the reactions he was causing, and he liked that Austin was bossing him around. His stomach growled ferociously and he remembered it was time to eat!

• Like 18

55 minutes ago, MsclGeek said:

It would be hot to have a chapter of austin and Jon wrestling and thing get hot and erotic, leading to more. 

Funny you mention that... Just wait a few more chapters ;)

• Like 2