spacevlad

Previous chapters:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Jon makes a surprise visit to see Austin on campus. The two celebrate Valentine's Day together the best way a pup and his sir know how.

Chapter 7: Valentine’s Day

Austin leaned back from his textbook and yawned, beleaguered from another long evening of studying. He knew he less than two quarters left of college, but he had to study hard for midterms to keep on track to graduate. His mind was constantly occupied with planning his life after college, and especially with the football season over, he had little to look forward to on campus.

He lived in a small single room in a relatively older building on campus, a strange choice for a senior who had more than enough resources to move somewhere nicer, but Austin appreciated the spartan accommodations; it helped him stay on track with his goals. Besides, he wasn’t around much anyway, usually either at the gym, at class, at the cafeteria, or at the library.

Austin heard heavy footsteps thump outside of his room, then suddenly a loud knock thumped on his door three times. He jumped a little, alarmed and taken aback; no one ever visited him, especially not at 10pm on a Friday night.

“Hello?” he asked as he got up and went over to his door, unlocking it and then pulling it open.

There in front of him was a wall of beefy muscle, barely contained by a comically tight shirt with the mascot logo of the college stretched to absurdity. Austin’s eyes traveled up from the exposed, round, cobblestone gut, up to the tight grey fabric that strained across the widest chest he had ever seen, up to the shoulders that protruded from the torn-off sleeves, up to the grinning, bearded face that stared down at him from the ceiling of the hallway.

“Sir!” Jon boomed as he saw Austin. “Happy Valentine’s Day!” He reached his massive paws forward to grab Austin, only for Jon’s forehead to crack against the metal doorframe of Austin’s room. The metal dented and a chunk of plaster fell onto the floor. “Ouch, dammit, happening more and more lately,” Jon grumbled as Austin stepped backwards into his room.

“Pup, what are you doing here!? It’s… how…,” Austin said, breathless and confused and excited.

Jon ducked down and turned sideways, reached his massive arms through the entrance, and squeezed his way into Austin’s room, his chest and ass and gut scraping against the doorframe until he suddenly popped into the room, a wave of heat and musky BO stink rushing inside as he entered. His head scraped against the 8 foot ceiling as he stood to his full, unbelievable height. He took a deep breath and sighed when he finally was inside, shutting the door harder than he needed to as he grinned down – way down! – at his smaller stepson.

“Surprise! I just had to come see you, it’s been WEEKS,” Jon said as he stepped closer to his little master. “I’m so excited to see you!” Jon said as he bent down, reached forward, and gathered Austin up into the biggest bear hug in history, effortlessly lifting the 230lb college jock off his feet and squeezing him tight. “Mmmmm my little Sir, you’re even smaller than you were at Christmas, hehe,” Jon grunted, his voice deeper and more resonant than Austin remembered.

“P-pup, put me – uunnnhhhgggg – down!” Austin croaked as the breath was squeezed out his lungs and he felt his back pop.

“Heh, oops, sorry Sir,” Jon said as he put Austin down. He still kept close though, crowding Austin’s space and pinning him up against the desk. “I was just so excited to see you, and even though you didn’t tell me to, I had to come see you, Sir,” Jon said bashfully as he rubbed up against Austin, his throbbing bulge pulsing against Austin’s chest. Austin could easily feel Jon’s cock through the thin compression shorts that served as Jon’s pants; he was sure it was the only thing left he could find that fit.

“Well, pup, it’s amazing to see you... and feel you,” Austin said as he brought his hands up to rub his stepdad’s incredibly huge belly, arms, and chest.

“Yeah?” Jon said, pushing Austin harder into the desk. “Am I bigger?”

“Uh, yeah bull, you’re WAY bigger, like holy cow!” Austin said, laughing at the absurdity of Jon’s question. “Your head is to the ceiling and you’ve gotta be twice as wide as me now. So much size…” Austin said as he rubbed harder, reaching under the too-tight shirt to rub his pup’s furry chest. Austin realized this was the same 4XL that he gave his dad at Christmas; it had been tight then, but now it clearly didn’t fit.

“I wanna be huge,” Jon grunted dreamily as Austin rubbed his meaty nips. “I follow your routine and schedule every day to the letter, Sir,” the massive weightlifter groaned. “Feels so good to follow your orders, Sir, need to make master happy,” he sighed and his massive bulge drooled through his compression shorts and onto Austin’s tank top. “I need more, Sir, gotta get huge for you.”

“Good bullpup, that’s good,” Austin whispered, pushing back against his stepdad; Jon didn’t budge. “How big are you now, pup?” Austin knew from the daily updates he had his dad send him now, but he wanted to hear it anyway.

“Just passed 8 feet tall on Wednesday,” Jon grunted as he rutted against his master, pushing the desk harder against the wall. “Up to, uunnnfff, 900 pounds,” Jon said as he raised his arms up and pressed his palms against the ceiling and flexed, his biceps exploding with size, his hairy pits reeking of man musk, his shirt riding up and exposing his round, furry gut. “All for you, Sir,” Jon rumbled as he loomed over his smaller stepson. “Almost four times your weight now, Sir!”

“Good, bull, good. But you’re very naughty for coming here! I didn’t tell you to come see me,” Austin said with a hint of disapproval in his voice, reaching up and tugging on Jon’s heavy lock and chain that wrapped around his thick neck.

Jon looked down at his little Sir and his eyes welled with tears. “S-Sir, I just hadn’t seen you and I wanted, uh, I needed…” he whimpered, his chin quivering.

“Well, I’m not sure pup deserves to see me since he came here without my permission,” Austin said, tugging on the chain harder and pulling Jon down until they were face to face, Jon’s weathered, slightly wrinkled forehead bumping against Austin’s smooth, young skin. “Did I tell you to drive here? Aren’t you supposed to be having your third workout right now before your late-night protein binge?”

Jon looked down, away from his master’s intense gaze. “N-no Sir, I mean yes I should be doing that now Sir,” he said, in as small and sad of a voice as an 8 foot tall, 42-year-old hulk could manage. He dropped his arms and brought his hands down, pressing his pointer fingers against each other nervously. “I just—“

“And what did I say about doing stuff like this without telling me first?” Austin said. They were both breathing hard against each other, their lips close, Jon’s breath smelling like protein shakes and fast food.

Jon gulped and stuttered. “T-to always tell you first,” Jon said timidly, his bassy voice quivering. “I just, Sir, I—“ Jon started, then wrapped his enormous arms around Austin, engulfing him completely. “I just love you so much I had to see you, and it’s Valentine’s, and I—” he gushed, choking up a little.

“Awww, there there pup, that’s a good boy. You just missed your Sir that much, huh?” Austin said, letting his stepdad rest his heavy head against his shoulder as they embraced. Jon nodded heavily, his grey-blonde beard tickling against Austin’s neck as he did. “Bull gets real lonely without his Sir to take care of him, doesn’t he?” Austin rubbed his hand through Jon’s tightly trimmed mohawk and against his thick neck rolls.

*Sniff* “Y-yeah!” Jon sighed, his warm breath blowing against Austin’s ear. He shuddered as he took in a big breath. “I NEED you, Sir!”

Austin could feel Jon’s enormous cock press harder against his firm abs. “Aww pup, I can’t say no to you! My big, sweet bull. I love you too.”

Jon sighed and shuddered as he heard those words. He squeezed his enormous, steel-hard arms against Austin even harder and his cock inched higher and longer against Austin’s torso. He rubbed his baseball glove-sized paws against Austin’s back in wide, firm circles, feeling the lean, taut muscle of his master.

“And hey bud, I missed you too. It’s been hard without you and I think about you all the time,” Austin said. “You know what I think you need, pup?” Austin said as he separated from Jon and they stood apart for a moment, both of them eyeing each other up and down, both of them breathing heavy and starting to sweat.

“What’s that, Sir?” Jon said as he adjusted his leaking bulge.

“I think you need your Sir’s seed inside to you to remind you who’s in charge,” Austin growled and then hefted his own weighty package.

Jon huffed and and sighed at those words, and his cock throbbed anew. “Grrruuuff, yes Sir! That’s just what I need!” Jon grunted desperately. He reached up to the hem of his shirt and tugged hard, and the shirt ripped clean down the middle, revealing his enormous, wide, hairy chest and round, turtleshell gut. His cock tented his compression shorts obscenely.

Austin stepped closer to his stepdad and reached up to rub the enormous pecs looming over him. “My god, pup, you’re getting absolutely gigantic, aren’t you?” Austin said, flicking Jon’s nips. Jon’s pecs twitched and bounced, heaving up and down as Austin played with them, thick and meaty then hard when he flexed them, covered in a dense layer of blonde and grey fur.

“Ruufff, unnnfff!” Jon grunted, pleasure and submissiveness making it difficult to speak. “That’s — rrrfff! — right, Sir! All for you, Sir!” Jon grunted as he tensed and bounced his enormous pecs.

“I bet this big chest is bigger around than I am tall now, huh?” Austin said in a low, intense voice, his cock twitching in the basketball shorts he used as pajamas. “Big bull freak growing every day, huh?”

“Yeah!” Jon said, his chest heaving up and down. “Yeah!!” he boomed and lifted his massive arms up into a flex. His fists crunched against the ceiling, leaving dents and sending plaster to the floor, but Jon didn’t even flinch. His arms surged to full size, bigger than Jon’s head, bigger around than Austin’s thighs, round hard bicep peaks throbbing, watermelon-sized delts spreading wider, thick traps surging up like a mountain range.

“So fuckin’ BIG, yeah!” Austin growled as he reached up to feel Jon’s enormous arms. He could barely reach them. He couldn’t even get his hands halfway around them; he clutched at them hungrily, sliding his hands over the sweat-slick peaks and down into the damp, furry pits. Jon grinned with pride.

“Turn around and show me that big ass, bull,” Austin commanded, his voice deep and authoritative. He huffed Jon’s pit stink on his fingers and his cock twitched.

Jon obeyed, his cock throbbing in acknowledgement. “Been working them hard for you Sir,” Jon rumbled. He turned around, bent over, and started wriggling out of his compression shorts. “What do you think? Am I bigger?”

Jon’s enormous round glutes spread apart just wide enough for Austin to see Jon’s tight, furry hole tensing in anticipation. Austin grabbed the compression shorts and pulled them down lower, revealing Jon’s freaky thick hamstrings, which twitched as Jon shifted his weight. His ass was covered in dirty blonde fur; hard, thick muscle jiggled and bulged as Jon bent down further.

“Oh yeah, bull, much bigger, so massive. You’ve done so well, pup. You’ve been growing so much these last few weeks huh?” Austin said as he jiggled Jon’s bubble butt with one hand and reached for the lube next to his nightstand with the other.

“Yes Sir!” Jon boomed. He put his hands on his hips and spread his back and shoulders as wide as he could, his incredible traps and lats on display, bulging and huge. His shoulders were wider than the big TV Austin had in his dorm room, blocking out the entire frame. His lats spread out so wide they pushed his arms out even farther, and his traps surged into mountains of muscle; he had no neck to speak of anymore. “Growing faster than ever! Bigger for you, Sir! I still need MORE though, gotta get HU—uuuhhhhgggg ohhhhhh Sir!” Jon moaned as Austin’s fingers probed his tight, muscular hole.

“Yeah pup, you like that? You like your Sir’s fingers loosening up that tight hole, don’t you?” Austin growled as he entered his stepdad, leaning against Jon’s massive furry back and rubbing his muscles.

“Rruuuuurrrfff, uhhhhggg, rooooooffff!!!” Jon rumbled. He started huffing and panting as Austin got him ready for the main event.

“Such a good bull pup, so proud of my pup. I can’t stay mad at you, pup, not when you keep growing big like this. You’re the biggest man on the damn planet now, you know that?” Austin said, pumping him up and loosening his muscular hole.

“Ruffff!!” Jon grunted and flexed his big muscles. “Gotta grow big for you, Sir! That’s all that matters!”

“That’s right,” Austin said, slipping out of his shorts and revealing his own 8” cock. He rubbed it against Jon’s furry hole, smearing sticky precum that mixed into Jon’s fur. “Such a good, obedient bull! Now are you ready for your son to breed you, dad?”

Jon spread his legs wider, his hole begging to be pounded, and moaned unintelligibly in anticipation.

Austin had to get on his tip-toes for his cock to line up with Jon’s ass. The curly blonde fur felt incredible against his raging hard-on, and Austin leaned his 230lbs against his musclebear stepdad, his bulbous cock head penetrating Jon’s tight hole.

“GGGGRRRRAAAAHHHHHH!!” Jon grunted as Austin entered him. “BREED ME, SIR! BREED YOUR BULL!” Jon bellowed as Austin pressed into him balls deep.

“Fuck yeah, dad, you’re so fuckin’ tight,” Austin sighed as he reached up and grabbed on to Jon’s enormous traps. Jon was so much bigger than Austin that he could just barely reach all the way up.

Austin got into a rhythm quickly, pushing deep and stretching Jon out as the older man groaned and grunted in time with Austin’s thrusts. He started slow, then started pushing faster as he found his groove. Jon’s cock grew even harder as he got fucked, the wrist-thick shaft throbbing with veins, smearing precum all over Austin’s laptop and desk, pools of it leaking onto Austin’s papers.

“Fuck, bull, I can’t believe how big you’re getting,” Austin panted as he pounded his pup.

“Grrruuf, uuurrrrhhhggg, aahahhhhh!!” Jon grunted, sweat splashing down onto Austin’s desk.

“You’re growing, unnnggg, so goddamn fast, bull, unnfff, it’s just unreal!” Austin gasped, taking in the full size and width of the man in front of him. Jon’s triceps bulged with thick muscle as he braced himself against the desk. “No one has grown so big so fast, dad, ever!”

“Ruuuuooooofffff fuck yeah, all for you, son!” Jon boomed as he pushed his weight back against Austin, causing his cock to punch in even deeper but also making Austin stumble back a bit.

Austin backed up, taking Jon with him, and looked across the room to the full-length mirror on the back of his door. “Look at us, bull! Football jock son breeding my big bull dad, just like you needed, huh?”

Jon looked over at the reflection and groaned, his own massive cock throbbing harder and spurting pre onto the rug. “Arrroooooffff, breed me, son, give me your load, daddy bull needs it!” Jon grunted, guttural, primal, out of control. He looked in the mirror again, marveling at the size difference between them, flexing his bicep in the mirror and watching it swell, fixating on his own massive bulk. He then looked at the hot jock stud thrusting into his huge ass, the smaller man half his age, Austin’s face grimacing in concentration and pleasure, sweat glistening on his arms and chest.

Jon pushed back harder against Austin, causing the big football jock to stumble again, Jon’s bulk overwhelming his son.

“Fuck, bull, you’re so goddamn heavy, pushing against my cock so hard!” Austin said as he realized he was backed against his bed.

“Rrrruuuugggh, ruuuufff, mmmmrrrrooooo!” Jon bellowed as he pushed harder against Austin’s cock, needing it deeper and harder, craving his master’s cum, his own cock throbbing harder and leaking all over the place.

Austin lost his balance and sat down on his bed, and his massive stepdad crashed down on top of him, pressing his enormous ass and 900lbs of musclebear mass down onto Austin. The pathetically small twin bed cracked and collapsed, causing both men to crash down to the floor. Austin’s cock pressed even deeper into Jon’s tight hole, and the big man roared with pleasure.

Austin grunted and gasped as Jon’s full weight bore down on him, pressing his cock in deeper and harder, his dad threatening to crush him under his impossibly huge body. “Unnnffff, dad, you’re so… so fuckin… BIG!” Austin grunted. “I’m gonna… getting so close to… UNNGGH!”

“FUCK yeah Sir, give me your load!, RRRRUUUHHHHRRR” Jon boomed as he bounced up and down on Austin’s big cock, slamming his prostate against Austin’s meaty cock head over and over, nearly half a ton of muscle daddy crushing down on Austin’s cock. Jon’s cock pumped up thicker and throbbed as he got closer to shooting his own load, and he grabbed onto it with both hands and stroked himself desperately.

“Unnnnggg, fuck yeah bull, take my seed, fuuuuucccckkk!” Austin roared as he exploded inside of Jon, filling the massive muscle bull with hot jock cum.

Both men grunted and groaned as they both shot epic loads, Jon’s cock exploding all over Austin’s dorm, filling the room with the tang of pungent bull cum and musky BO. Their grunts and moans could be heard throughout the building.

When they were done, Jon lifted himself off of Austin, his smaller stepson groaning and gasping as Jon’s 900 pounds stopped crushing him. Jon turned around and towered over his Sir, cum dripping down onto the bed and floor; he rubbed some of it into the fur of his chest and gut and tasted the cream that was dripping off his fingers.

Austin panted for a moment, then looked up at Jon with a laugh. “Mmm, you really needed my load, didn’t you bull?”

Jon licked his fingers and nodded. “Mmmm hmm Sir, I did.”

“Heh, I could tell, you knocked me over, you were so eager for it,” Austin said. “Now you have your Sir’s seed inside of you, as it should be,” he said.

Jon reached down and offered his Sir a hand, and Austin took it. Jon lifted him up so hard and fast that Austin popped up off his feet and fell against Jon’s massive, cum-covered chest; Jon caught him in mid-air and supported him, his huge hands cupping Austin’s bubble butt. Their cocks pressed against each other as they proceeded to make out in the afterglow, their cum mixing together and smearing against their sweaty bodies.

“Yes Sir, feels good to have your warm seed inside me, I needed it so badly,” Jon said, his cock already chubbing up again thinking about it. “I feel complete now, Sir, with you here in my big arms,” he purred as he rubbed his long blonde beard against Austin’s shorter, darker beard.

“That’s my good daddy bull,” Austin whispered to him as Jon held him effortlessly in the middle of the room, sticky and sweaty and utterly content. "Happy Valentine's Day," he said, and they kissed passionately.

• Like 25

4 hours ago, lighterstill said:

Oh, man; Spring Break is next, I bet. Can't wait to see how much size Jon's put on by then.--He just seems to grow faster and faster!

We have a couple other Valentine’s chapters first but yes, spring break is coming, and Jon will be even bigger by then!

• Like 1