Sissy's Strength. Part 3

foker

“Bring… that… big… chain… and… stuff… it… in… me… nghhaaaa… please…”. Sissy’s

voice was full of pleasure, pain and incredible determination to go on with this insane torture

of her super shredded, screaming in agony muscles. Her pussy was so ripped and muscular

that it looked surreal. It seemed, this young gorgeous muscle angel had trained it as brutal

as other muscle groups, and might be even more. Now I couldn’t imagine a piece of panties

covering her hypertrophied sex, with all those ripped abdominal blocks towering over it. The

fact she has just made her thongs explode into shreds by the wild flexing of her muscle

vagina, which supposed to be the most sensitive part of Sissy’s amazing body, and the 2

lower abs cubes of her rock-hard 8-pack haven’t been properly process in my head, as I was

constantly distracted by all the mega defined muscle fibers literally in each and every of

Sissy’s stunning steel-like frame.

Numerous thick veins popping all over her body, and even thicker ones jumping up along

and over her nuclear pectorals, spreading to her shoulders and up to her arms, which were

still securely holding onto the pull-up bar, for way over half an hour since Sissy has started

this crazy strength demonstrations! Ignoring her pleads for more muscle torture, I stepped

aside a bit just to admire the bulging masses of thick and powerful layers of she-beef, which

were her almost alien-looking glutes. “Uuuuhhhh… please… I need it… so… baaad…

nghhhh…”, noticing me glancing at the monster mass of her ass, Sissy began alternatively

flexing each of her glutes, one after another. Still keeping her tree-trunk legs in that killing

180-degree air split position! Before jutting out straight, her pumpkin-size glutes got even

bigger with each painful pump, large drops of her sweat were flying from the deep cracks in

the mind-blowing muscle development of that heavenly ass-cheeks. It seemed entirely

possible to put different objects on her butt without them sliding off! I thought I could even

get on top of them, placing the whole length of my feet on each of the gluteus maximus, and

then be lifted with their ever-increasing expansion.

Sissy’s gigantic quads and hamstrings were all covered in a spiderweb of very scarily

prominent thick veins as well, delivering all the blood to the screaming in pain muscles, gawd

knows how, allowing her to still hold the total load of 200 kg attached to each of her shaking

like an autumn leaf ankle. Yet the most impressive thing was her iron will power to go on

performing this absurd, almost human impossible feat of strength, showing me how hard

has she trained her magnificent physique and nonetheless her mind?!

Again, she stuck her long tongue out and licked her own sweat gathered in the deep cracks

of her bulging pecs, which had developed a cleavage of not less than 10 inches deep now!

Her eyes reflected nothing but animalistic hunger for more muscle mass, everywhere.

Rushing to the opposite side of the basement gym, I reached for a massive steel chain with

my trembling hands. It was 20 inches in lengths, consisted of numerous links each about 2

inches in diameter and had to weight around 50 kilograms total. I’ve seen the couple of times

some bulky male bodybuilders using similar ones as additional load for doing chest dips.

“Yeeesss…”, Sissy sighed as I dragged the heavy chain closer. “Gnnnhaaa…”, with deep

groan she flexed her abs one after another, rolling the mighty muscle explosion all the way

down until in astonishment I watched how her grotesquely rippling pussy lips also started to

bulge and spread apart, creating an opening almost 2 inches wide!

In a state of unreality, I used my two arms and all the body strength to heave the first link of

the chain, elevating the chain higher with my biceps shaking of unusual effort, the steel

finally came in contact with Sissy’s mighty gaping cunt, and then I pressed with my shoulders

and literally smacked the end of the chain into her rippling pussy. “Uuunnnghhhhaa…”, she

grunted and cried “Hope… nghaa… you are ready… for… this…”. What happened next has

totally blown the leftovers of my mind. Sissy flexed her cunt even harder and I watched in

shock how the chain began to move up as her muscular hole swallowed one link after

another in an insane feat of otherworldly muscle control! Panting heavily, she was sucking

in more and more of the steel chain’s links with her crotch. A wave of muscular vascularity

cascaded down from her hypertrophied abs blocks down to her crotch and mega shredded

pussy lips, veins inflating, as the hard she-beef bulged with even more sick muscle. I gasped,

watching the folds of her sex organ screaming in their painful muscle expansion. Hardcore,

apple-sized protrusions bulged above her pussy, and her clit stood straight up rising and

falling from a pile of muscled bulges!

“Ohhh… my… gawd…”, I gasped at the unreal feat. Sissy turned her head to look at my

astonished face. It seemed it was really turning her on and giving her more power, having

me watching this unreal muscle display. She smiled through tears and pulled up more of the

chain, engulfing now about a half of its whole length. Her juices mixed with hot sweat running

down the glistering iron. “Ghhhuuuu…!!!”, she yielded out loud in pain and pleasure as her insanely

hypertrophied pussy devoured about 15 inches of the chain’s length. I watched

her abdominal blocks protruding further out, pushed by all the steel mass deep in her cunt.

I could even hear the links clinging at each other in her depth, as her whole frame shook in

wild efforts. Her eyes popped out more and judging by her abrupt breathing I could tell this

unbelievable muscle girl was now at her limit. I nearly came as she roared and her pussy

muscles flared up with even more muscle mass, and in one rapid motion the rest of the chain

was, violently inhaled by her mega-muscular cunt! Only one last link was left outside, parting

the massive bulges of her pussy. Sissy growled and chewed on her lower lip, landing her

eyes on me again. Her mouth went open, and she whispered through closed teeth “Pppphh…

ppuuulll… on… it… ngghaaa…” As if in a dream, I encircled the last link of the chain with

fingers of my two hands and pulled down hard. “Uuuuuhhh…”, she exhaled like after gulping

lava but nothing happened, and I could not move down the chain even a bit! “Hhhhaaa…

Hhhhaaarrrdddeeeerrrr….!!”, Sissy pleaded.

Readjusting my grip, I pulled down with all my force. The heavy plates attached to her

outstretched legs in the perfect air-split position slammed at one another as Sissy’s Adonis

frame shook in agony of this crazy muscle torture, and yet I couldn’t pull even one chain’s

link out of her shredded pussy lips. “FFFGGGHHHUUU… HAAAA…. PUUULL…

HAAARDER…!!!”, Sissy screamed like an animal and stuck her long tongue out again,

licking her own sweat from her explosive pecs. “Nooo… way… you can’t be that strong…!”,

mumbling in anticipation and overcoming my fear, I pulled harder and eventually lifted my

feet from the floor, adding my whole bodyweight to the 50 kilograms of the chain’s load

which her burning cunt muscles were now holding!!! Finally, accompanied by a banshee roar

from Sissy, one more link was drawn from her pussy, then another, and then one more. Yet I

haven’t placed my feet to the ground, wanting to break this young muscle angel, to finally

get a proof, her ripped muscled do have limits.

And yet, I forgot about her will power, which was harder than iron. Never would I know how,

but Sissy flexed her rudely bulging crotch stuffed with thick metal chain even more and

somehow managed to stop its descend. “Mmmyyy… pppuuu… Puuussssyyy…”, she cried

and then roared really loud, “THIS… IS… NGHAA… FOR… YOU…!!!” Her whole lower body

exploded in vascularity and muscle mass of unknown scale. Her vagina muscles erupted

again as the freshly pulled out chain links were violently sucked up back into her expanding

muscled crotch, abs bulging obscenely, as her cunt devoured the entire length of the 20

inches long, heavy, thick chain!!! And my two hands, holding on the last steel link, went in

as well!!! With those thick muscular lips closed around my forearms, now the only thing visible

to me was a sick mass of grotesque muscles, veins, and striations that bulged from

her crotch, thighs and mid-section freakishly.

“Nhhhaa… Nooow… Fuuuck… Meeee…”, she cried and groaned, bucking her hips, and

with a roar, her pussy exploded, ejecting me and a couple of the metal links in a single motion

only to suck them up again! Sissy repeated this again and again, actually double fisting her

mighty cunt with my hands encircled over the 2-inches wide chain’s link! As if it wasn’t

enough of a challenge, she began to perform pull-ups of a perfect form in unison with this

wild fucking motion. Three… Five… Ten… Twenty… This young muscle beast truly had no

limits...

After about a minute of this insane fisting action, my knuckles started to hurt so much that I

had to let go of the chain and landed on the concrete floor of her basement gym. Lifting my

head, I saw the most hardcore muscle girl ever. She continued her pull-ups with only her left

hand gripping and the bar and her right one was furiously going on her four inches long thick

clit. In awe I had to witness she took the two plates which before were attached to the belt

on her waist and hooked them on her bulging clit… And with her lustful eyes on me she

breathed-out, overcoming the terrible strain “More… weight… nghaa…

Mmmmmoooorrrreeee….”

To be continued…

Check for more stories at www.patreon.com/foker

• Like 4