The Cabin - Chapter 4 added October 29, 2022

Newmassaddict

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Anotehr story from you and already on a awesome start.

The Cole and Son's company are all big guys and Rick has found someone to share his desire and i wonder if the rest of the crew will share that sentiment too. Im sure Andrew will but what about the others? also Ben is gonna transform into the biggest guy out there. He will be a beast in no time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 3

Work was progressing nicely on the new gym building. In just two weeks, the cement slab was poured and Cole and his team were starting to frame the walls. I had given Ben a key so it wasn’t a surprise to find him already in the old gym before me. I stepped through the door to see Ben slamming the bar back on the rack after a brutal set of squats. I watched the four 45lb plates on each side of the bar sway as Ben took a few steps back. His tight workout shorts had already been pushed high due to his massive quads, but he hiked them even higher and struck a few poses, admiring his rapidly growing body. I felt my heart rate increase as Ben shook and flexed his quads over and over, completely oblivious that I had arrived. In thirty days, Ben had piled on an astounding 14lbs of new muscle onto his already hulking 5’6” frame.

I walked up beside Ben who nodded at my reflection in the mirror while increasing the intensity of his quad flex. Up close, I could see new, deeper striations running down his quads. The massive slabs of beef were so bloated, they appeared to engulf his tiny knee joints.

“Quads are SO PUMPED RICK.” Ben said with an added grunt to empathize just how hard he was flexing.

“They look absolutely incredible.” I said, running my hand over his enormous right glute, caressing the countless muscle fibres under his short fabric.

“I managed 27 reps with 405lb but not that you’re here, I want to completely devastate this little twigs.” Ben said.

“You are a masochistic.” I said.

“Takes one to know one.” Ben said with a grin as he slammed another 45lb plate to the bar. “You look fucking huge even before getting pumped.”

I lifted a 45lb plate and glanced down at my huge arm, admiring the increased thickness I’d acquired in the last month. I was hellbent on reaching 250lbs this week. “We are looking pretty freaky aren’t we?”

“FUCK YEAH. NO STOPPING US.” Ben shouted as he ducked under the bar now loaded with 495lbs and quickly lifted it off the rack. I stepped closer to provide Ben a spot but he shook his head, “I got this. just watch these quads explode.”

I stepped back as Ben lowered the huge weight with textbook precession. At the bottom of the rep, his glutes swelled so large, I feared he’d blow his shorts in two. From my vantage point directly behind Ben, his quads spilled out in both directions. He easily powered the bar back up, given me a prefect view of his hamstrings. At the top of the rep, Ben raised the bar higher and performed a few calf raises before lowering the weight again. With a growl, he heaved the bar back up. He again, did a few calf raises before lower the bar for is third rep. At the bottom he paused. I stepped forward to offer a spot.

“NO! Press down on the bar.” He commanded.

My eyes went wide but I positioned myself directly behind Ben, feeling his rock-hard ass pressing into my crotch. I placed my hands on the bar and felt the vibrations of Ben’s body running through it. As he started to rise, I added additional resistance which he easily overcame.

“MORE!” He screamed. 

I increased my effort but Ben finished the rep. He didn’t hesitate at the top this time, instead, lowered the weight quickly. I felt sweat gathering on my forehead as I continued to apply additional resistance. Ben was panting like a dog as he drove the bar back up again, the weights clanging together at the top of the rep.

“Step back.” Ben said with visible effort in his voice.

I stumbled away astounded by the sight of Ben’s blood-engorged quads. There was little separation between his two legs due to their enormous girth. Cable-thick hamstrings twitched involuntarily while his huge calves looked ready to burst through his skin. Ben let out a loud bellow as he lowered the weight and rose again with terrifying speed. Like a switch had been flipped, Ben started to move his quads like a piston, pumping out rep after rep like the bar had suddenly became irrelevant. I counted 10 reps before losing count. Ben screamed like a rabid animal until finally, he stepped forward and practically threw the bar back on the rack and collapsed to the floor with a loud thud.

“Ben! Are you ok?” I said, kneeling beside his limp body.

“Look at them.” Ben said, placing his hands on his quads. The contrast made his hands look tiny in comparison to the two, bloated masses of quad meat. “I’m better than ok, I’m becoming a fucking FREAK!”

I leaned in and kissed Ben’s sweat covered lips. “You certainly are but can you get the fuck out the cage so I can work my quads as hard as you?”

Ben howled with laughter as he pulled himself up. He turned to see me postponing myself under the bar, still loaded with his maximum weight.

“Rick!” He protested but stopped as I lifted the bar off the rack and easily lowered it. I let out a small grunt before driving the weight back up. I could hear Ben gasp as I preformed my second rep but he started to emit moans as I performed five more rep, the volume of his voice increasing with each one. When I re-racked the bar after my sixth rep, I turned to see Ben still on the floor but he was rapidly jerking his cock. I took a step closer, pulled up my shorts and flexed my right quad.

“FUCK” Ben moaned as gobs of cum started to spew from his dick. “That was so hot.” He said as his free hand reached up to feel my granite-hard quad muscle. I bit my lip and flexed harder, feeling Ben’s grip tighten.

“I can’t let you be the only freak around.” I said and extended my hand to help Ben stand. His shorts were still pulled down over his pumped quads and cum was splattered over his thick abs. “Load one more plate, I need to make these quads burn before the crew arrives.” I said to Ben’s delight.

By the time we finished out workout, Ben and I could barely walk. We had just enough time to shower before we heard the truck arrive. We slowly stepped out of the cabin as Donny and Jack were making their way to the new gym building. They had become accustomed to finding Ben already here most mornings and I assumed they knew what was going on but didn’t seem to care. They did however, take notice of the progress we were both making.

I saw them whisper something to each other as Ben and I approached.

“Leg day?” Jack asked and Ben nodded in agreement.

“Told ya Donny, just look at those legs” Jack said slapping his brother on the shoulder.

“It was a pretty great workout.” I said.

As the summer weather became warmer, Donny and Jack had started wearing t-shirts and cargo shorts to the cabin most days. While both men were in great shape, neither would be considered huge.

“You guys should join us for a workout some day.” Ben said.

“With you two?! You’d fucking kill us.” Donny said.

I caught Jack staring at my quads that spilled out of my shorts before laughing along with his brother.

“Ok boys, enough chit chat, let’s get these walls up!” Jack said. As the elder brother, Jack usually took charge when their father Cole wasn’t there.

I left the three men to their work and went inside to eat, glancing over my shoulder at the cabin door in time to see Jack staring at my backside. I turned and stepped inside with a wide grin on my face.

An hour later, I stepped outside just as a large wooden frame was being hoisted into place. As had become the custom, Donny and Jack let Ben showcase his astounding strength. A large rope was wrapped around the wooden structure with the free end between Ben’s hands. Donny and Jack stood at the corners of the frame while Ben easily held the huge structure in place. From my vantage point, I marvelled at Ben’s turtle-like back, ripped shoulders and flexed arms. With the large section positioned in the right place, Donny gave Ben nod and he sprung into action. With a low grunt, he started to the pull on the rope. The wood let out a groan as the whole piece started to tilt up until it was perfectly level. Donny shouted for Ben to stop, which he did, holding the wooden frame perfectly still while they started to nail it into place. 

“Hurry up and secure that side Donny.” Jack yelled from the other side, “Ben can’t hold it in place forever.”

“Don’t rush guys.” Ben said and let go of his left hand. The wall never faltered as he raised his free arm and gave all of us a huge bicep flex.

With the wall nailed in place, Ben let go of the rope and moved on to the next section. Before Donny and Jack could join him, he heaved the huge wall panel off the ground and with a slight adjustment, pressed the whole piece over his head. He gave me a wink as his lats flared and his arms and forearms pulsed with power. He easily held the large structure in place as Jack quickly tied the rope to it. Once both Donny and Jack stepped in to hold the wall in place, with visible strain on their faces, Ben sauntered away with the rope in his hands. He planted his feet and with he rope taut, he started to pull. As every muscle on his body flexed, the section of wall rose above Donny and Jack’s hands. They moved to guide the wood as Ben pulled the wall level with surprising speed. I could feel my cock harden at Ben’s unending displays of power. Not wanting to embarrass anyone, I slipped back inside before my hard-on was too obvious.

Later in the afternoon I decided to go for a swim. As my growing body cut through the water, I relished at how much faster and further I could make it across the lake. Lately, I started to toy with the idea of swimming the full length of the lake in the near future. I stopped swimming and turned back towards the cabin to admire the growing gym structure in the distance when something else caught my eye. To the right of my cabin, some distance away, I noticed a small clearing of trees had appeared Curiosity took over and I adjusted my course and started to swim in that direction.

I reached the shore and without a dock, I had to navigate the rocky shore. There were still many trees on the shore and with considerable effort to not cut my feet, I made my way to the clearing. Up close, it was much larger than I assumed from the water. As I walked around, something occurred to me, the huge trees were not being cut by a chainsaw. The large stumps showed huge, ragged wood splinters and the tall pieces of trees were piled in various messy, massive heaps. If I didn’t know better, I would have thought he trees had been snapped off by a hurricane, if that was even possible in such a small, isolated area. I carefully moved around the cleared land, trying to decipher what was happening when I discovered the remnants of a fire. It had long been extinguished and there was a pile of empty food cans scattered around it. I walked around a little more until I found evidence of tire tracks heading back towards the main road. A while later, without piecing much together, I made my way back to the water and slowly swam home. As I walked down the dock towards the cabin, I saw Ben, Donny and Jack still working on the walls of the gym building. I smiled and waved as I stepped inside the cabin to shower and change. When I emerged a little while later, they were packing up for the day.

“You made a lot of progress today.” I said.

“If only we had some stronger help.” Donny said, slapping Ben’s round shoulder and laughing.

“I’m working on it Donny.” Ben said and gave him little shove back that still caused Donny to stubble a little.

“Ben, you need a ride to town?” Jack asked.

Ben gave me a look and my face told him he was invited to stay over.

“I’m good guys, see you tomorrow?”

“For sure.” Donny said as the truck rolled away.

Ben stepped inside the cabin and had his shirt stripped off before the back of the truck disappeared into the trees lining the driveway.

“I just tossed four chickens into the oven.” I said as Ben leaned into to kiss me.

“Good, I worked up a good appetite today.” Ben said with a playful bounce of his pecs.

“I saw some of it. You put on quite a show.”

“Always Rick, always. I’m going to get a shower before we eat. Arms tonight?”

“Yup, after dessert.” I said, opening the container of syringes.

“I LOVE dessert.” Ben said with another bounce of his pecs.

Two hours later, fully fed with a fresh dose of gear coursing through our veins, Ben and I were beginning our second workout of the day. I had a 60lb dumbbell in each hand when I saw Ben cock his head towards the barn door. I paused and from outside, Jack took a slow step towards the door.

“Jack?” Ben asked.

“I-I-I was…can I workout with you guys?” Jack said nervously.

Ben glanced at me with a smile.

“Of course Jack. Come on in.” I said as Jack fully entered the gym, looking from me to Ben, both of us shirtless.

“FUCK, you two are huge!” Jack said.

“We’re getting there Jack. Am I right to assume you like what you see?” I asked.

Jack could only nod his head. I smiled at him and turned to Ben who was grinning from ear to ear.

“Welcome to the freak club Jack.” I said as I started to curl the dumbbells.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Newmassaddict said:

Chapter 3

Work was progressing nicely on the new gym building. In just two weeks, the cement slab was poured and Cole and his team were starting to frame the walls. I had given Ben a key so it wasn’t a surprise to find him already in the old gym before me. I stepped through the door to see Ben slamming the bar back on the rack after a brutal set of squats. I watched the four 45lb plates on each side of the bar sway as Ben took a few steps back. His tight workout shorts had already been pushed high due to his massive quads, but he hiked them even higher and struck a few poses, admiring his rapidly growing body. I felt my heart rate increase as Ben shook and flexed his quads over and over, completely oblivious that I had arrived. In thirty days, Ben had piled on an astounding 14lbs of new muscle onto his already hulking 5’6” frame.

I walked up beside Ben who nodded at my reflection in the mirror while increasing the intensity of his quad flex. Up close, I could see new, deeper striations running down his quads. The massive slabs of beef were so bloated, they appeared to engulf his tiny knee joints.

“Quads are SO PUMPED RICK.” Ben said with an added grunt to empathize just how hard he was flexing.

“They look absolutely incredible.” I said, running my hand over his enormous right glute, caressing the countless muscle fibres under his short fabric.

“I managed 27 reps with 405lb but not that you’re here, I want to completely devastate this little twigs.” Ben said.

“You are a masochistic.” I said.

“Takes one to know one.” Ben said with a grin as he slammed another 45lb plate to the bar. “You look fucking huge even before getting pumped.”

I lifted a 45lb plate and glanced down at my huge arm, admiring the increased thickness I’d acquired in the last month. I was hellbent on reaching 250lbs this week. “We are looking pretty freaky aren’t we?”

“FUCK YEAH. NO STOPPING US.” Ben shouted as he ducked under the bar now loaded with 495lbs and quickly lifted it off the rack. I stepped closer to provide Ben a spot but he shook his head, “I got this. just watch these quads explode.”

I stepped back as Ben lowered the huge weight with textbook precession. At the bottom of the rep, his glutes swelled so large, I feared he’d blow his shorts in two. From my vantage point directly behind Ben, his quads spilled out in both directions. He easily powered the bar back up, given me a prefect view of his hamstrings. At the top of the rep, Ben raised the bar higher and performed a few calf raises before lowering the weight again. With a growl, he heaved the bar back up. He again, did a few calf raises before lower the bar for is third rep. At the bottom he paused. I stepped forward to offer a spot.

“NO! Press down on the bar.” He commanded.

My eyes went wide but I positioned myself directly behind Ben, feeling his rock-hard ass pressing into my crotch. I placed my hands on the bar and felt the vibrations of Ben’s body running through it. As he started to rise, I added additional resistance which he easily overcame.

“MORE!” He screamed. 

I increased my effort but Ben finished the rep. He didn’t hesitate at the top this time, instead, lowered the weight quickly. I felt sweat gathering on my forehead as I continued to apply additional resistance. Ben was panting like a dog as he drove the bar back up again, the weights clanging together at the top of the rep.

“Step back.” Ben said with visible effort in his voice.

I stumbled away astounded by the sight of Ben’s blood-engorged quads. There was little separation between his two legs due to their enormous girth. Cable-thick hamstrings twitched involuntarily while his huge calves looked ready to burst through his skin. Ben let out a loud bellow as he lowered the weight and rose again with terrifying speed. Like a switch had been flipped, Ben started to move his quads like a piston, pumping out rep after rep like the bar had suddenly became irrelevant. I counted 10 reps before losing count. Ben screamed like a rabid animal until finally, he stepped forward and practically threw the bar back on the rack and collapsed to the floor with a loud thud.

“Ben! Are you ok?” I said, kneeling beside his limp body.

“Look at them.” Ben said, placing his hands on his quads. The contrast made his hands look tiny in comparison to the two, bloated masses of quad meat. “I’m better than ok, I’m becoming a fucking FREAK!”

I leaned in and kissed Ben’s sweat covered lips. “You certainly are but can you get the fuck out the cage so I can work my quads as hard as you?”

Ben howled with laughter as he pulled himself up. He turned to see me postponing myself under the bar, still loaded with his maximum weight.

“Rick!” He protested but stopped as I lifted the bar off the rack and easily lowered it. I let out a small grunt before driving the weight back up. I could hear Ben gasp as I preformed my second rep but he started to emit moans as I performed five more rep, the volume of his voice increasing with each one. When I re-racked the bar after my sixth rep, I turned to see Ben still on the floor but he was rapidly jerking his cock. I took a step closer, pulled up my shorts and flexed my right quad.

“FUCK” Ben moaned as gobs of cum started to spew from his dick. “That was so hot.” He said as his free hand reached up to feel my granite-hard quad muscle. I bit my lip and flexed harder, feeling Ben’s grip tighten.

“I can’t let you be the only freak around.” I said and extended my hand to help Ben stand. His shorts were still pulled down over his pumped quads and cum was splattered over his thick abs. “Load one more plate, I need to make these quads burn before the crew arrives.” I said to Ben’s delight.

By the time we finished out workout, Ben and I could barely walk. We had just enough time to shower before we heard the truck arrive. We slowly stepped out of the cabin as Donny and Jack were making their way to the new gym building. They had become accustomed to finding Ben already here most mornings and I assumed they knew what was going on but didn’t seem to care. They did however, take notice of the progress we were both making.

I saw them whisper something to each other as Ben and I approached.

“Leg day?” Jack asked and Ben nodded in agreement.

“Told ya Donny, just look at those legs” Jack said slapping his brother on the shoulder.

“It was a pretty great workout.” I said.

As the summer weather became warmer, Donny and Jack had started wearing t-shirts and cargo shorts to the cabin most days. While both men were in great shape, neither would be considered huge.

“You guys should join us for a workout some day.” Ben said.

“With you two?! You’d fucking kill us.” Donny said.

I caught Jack staring at my quads that spilled out of my shorts before laughing along with his brother.

“Ok boys, enough chit chat, let’s get these walls up!” Jack said. As the elder brother, Jack usually took charge when their father Cole wasn’t there.

I left the three men to their work and went inside to eat, glancing over my shoulder at the cabin door in time to see Jack staring at my backside. I turned and stepped inside with a wide grin on my face.

An hour later, I stepped outside just as a large wooden frame was being hoisted into place. As had become the custom, Donny and Jack let Ben showcase his astounding strength. A large rope was wrapped around the wooden structure with the free end between Ben’s hands. Donny and Jack stood at the corners of the frame while Ben easily held the huge structure in place. From my vantage point, I marvelled at Ben’s turtle-like back, ripped shoulders and flexed arms. With the large section positioned in the right place, Donny gave Ben nod and he sprung into action. With a low grunt, he started to the pull on the rope. The wood let out a groan as the whole piece started to tilt up until it was perfectly level. Donny shouted for Ben to stop, which he did, holding the wooden frame perfectly still while they started to nail it into place. 

“Hurry up and secure that side Donny.” Jack yelled from the other side, “Ben can’t hold it in place forever.”

“Don’t rush guys.” Ben said and let go of his left hand. The wall never faltered as he raised his free arm and gave all of us a huge bicep flex.

With the wall nailed in place, Ben let go of the rope and moved on to the next section. Before Donny and Jack could join him, he heaved the huge wall panel off the ground and with a slight adjustment, pressed the whole piece over his head. He gave me a wink as his lats flared and his arms and forearms pulsed with power. He easily held the large structure in place as Jack quickly tied the rope to it. Once both Donny and Jack stepped in to hold the wall in place, with visible strain on their faces, Ben sauntered away with the rope in his hands. He planted his feet and with he rope taut, he started to pull. As every muscle on his body flexed, the section of wall rose above Donny and Jack’s hands. They moved to guide the wood as Ben pulled the wall level with surprising speed. I could feel my cock harden at Ben’s unending displays of power. Not wanting to embarrass anyone, I slipped back inside before my hard-on was too obvious.

Later in the afternoon I decided to go for a swim. As my growing body cut through the water, I relished at how much faster and further I could make it across the lake. Lately, I started to toy with the idea of swimming the full length of the lake in the near future. I stopped swimming and turned back towards the cabin to admire the growing gym structure in the distance when something else caught my eye. To the right of my cabin, some distance away, I noticed a small clearing of trees had appeared Curiosity took over and I adjusted my course and started to swim in that direction.

I reached the shore and without a dock, I had to navigate the rocky shore. There were still many trees on the shore and with considerable effort to not cut my feet, I made my way to the clearing. Up close, it was much larger than I assumed from the water. As I walked around, something occurred to me, the huge trees were not being cut by a chainsaw. The large stumps showed huge, ragged wood splinters and the tall pieces of trees were piled in various messy, massive heaps. If I didn’t know better, I would have thought he trees had been snapped off by a hurricane, if that was even possible in such a small, isolated area. I carefully moved around the cleared land, trying to decipher what was happening when I discovered the remnants of a fire. It had long been extinguished and there was a pile of empty food cans scattered around it. I walked around a little more until I found evidence of tire tracks heading back towards the main road. A while later, without piecing much together, I made my way back to the water and slowly swam home. As I walked down the dock towards the cabin, I saw Ben, Donny and Jack still working on the walls of the gym building. I smiled and waved as I stepped inside the cabin to shower and change. When I emerged a little while later, they were packing up for the day.

“You made a lot of progress today.” I said.

“If only we had some stronger help.” Donny said, slapping Ben’s round shoulder and laughing.

“I’m working on it Donny.” Ben said and gave him little shove back that still caused Donny to stubble a little.

“Ben, you need a ride to town?” Jack asked.

Ben gave me a look and my face told him he was invited to stay over.

“I’m good guys, see you tomorrow?”

“For sure.” Donny said as the truck rolled away.

Ben stepped inside the cabin and had his shirt stripped off before the back of the truck disappeared into the trees lining the driveway.

“I just tossed four chickens into the oven.” I said as Ben leaned into to kiss me.

“Good, I worked up a good appetite today.” Ben said with a playful bounce of his pecs.

“I saw some of it. You put on quite a show.”

“Always Rick, always. I’m going to get a shower before we eat. Arms tonight?”

“Yup, after dessert.” I said, opening the container of syringes.

“I LOVE dessert.” Ben said with another bounce of his pecs.

Two hours later, fully fed with a fresh dose of gear coursing through our veins, Ben and I were beginning our second workout of the day. I had a 60lb dumbbell in each hand when I saw Ben cock his head towards the barn door. I paused and from outside, Jack took a slow step towards the door.

“Jack?” Ben asked.

“I-I-I was…can I workout with you guys?” Jack said nervously.

Ben glanced at me with a smile.

“Of course Jack. Come on in.” I said as Jack fully entered the gym, looking from me to Ben, both of us shirtless.

“FUCK, you two are huge!” Jack said.

“We’re getting there Jack. Am I right to assume you like what you see?” I asked.

Jack could only nod his head. I smiled at him and turned to Ben who was grinning from ear to ear.

“Welcome to the freak club Jack.” I said as I started to curl the dumbbells.

Make jack huge! 

• Like 2

Ohh there is a twist, someomne else is out there and its freakishly strong. They are  ripping trees with their bare hands.

Now Jack has joined the team. Its a family bussiness after all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4

I had a rare two days alone at the cabin. Ben needed to head into town for a few days during a break in construction, it was the first time he’d spend a night away in over a month. I woke up early as usual and toured the progress. The gym was just about to enter its second month and looked close to being done. The exterior walls and roof were in place and most of the inside was finished. Stepping inside I smiled as I stood in the vast, brightly lit space. One wall was all windows that looked onto the lake, while the opposite wall was covered in massive mirrors that had been installed the day before. I stopped and admired the bright morning sun flooding the room and my reflection. I barely recognized myself. Tipping the scale at 264lbs this morning, I looked like a legitimate, professional bodybuilder. Not only had I gained far more mass than I had expected to so quickly, I was able to shed nearly all my body fat. I no longer had to flex to reveal countless veins, they were always there. I raised my right arm and flexed my now 22” bicep. Just that single movement made my dick twitch in my tight shorts. I placed my coffee cup on the floor and pulled my shorts off. Now naked, I stood back up and flared my massive lats.

“FUCK YEAH” I moaned and spread my back even wider, pressing my arms so high, they were parallel to the floor. I adjusted my hips so my enormous 32” quads spilled out in every direction while my calves solidified into two terrifyingly hard mounds of beef.

“Huge fucking quads.” I said louder then before as my cock started to rise.

I raised my arms and placed them behind my head, making sure to feel my thick traps in the process. Without flexing my arms, I felt my ears being pressed against my head and no light could shine threw. I paused to admire the outrageous contrast between my thick lats and impossibly tiny waist. With one breath, I inflated my lungs, causing my lats to widen even more as I preformed a vacuum pose that would have won me any bodybuilding show I entered. Even performing the pose, the deep separation between each of my abdominal muscle were clearly evident. I held the pose until my lungs burned and my quads started to shake. As I relaxed the pose, my cock slapped against my abs.

I ran my hands over my flexed abs and cupped my shredded pecs as a I felt a drop of pre-cum hit my left leg.

“SO HUGE!” I practically screamed as I leaned forward and hit a most muscular pose. The hulking form reflected back in the mirror visibly grew into a wall of pulsing muscle. Veins expanded all over my body as every muscle flexed. My traps rose so high, they threatened to graze my ears. My shoulders looked like giant balls of granite and my arms looked to fuze with my equally pumped forearms. I straightened and re-flexed my arms, causing them to swell even bigger. I was panting as my pecs rose so high, they pressed my chin higher as countless deep striations covered their smooth surface. I lifted my left leg and stomped it as hard as I could onto the floor, emitting a primal growl as every muscle grew freakishly huge. There was barely a gap between my upper quads and my calves looked like a bags of snakes fighting each other.

“FUCK, I”M GETTING SO HUGE, SO MASSIVE, SO FREAKY” I screamed as hot cum erupted from my throbbing dick. “YES, CUM TO ALL THAT MEAT!” I bellowed as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life, the fact that I hadn’t touched my cock made it even more incredible. As the last drop of cum splashed onto the floor, my whole body was shaking from the effort I was exerting to hold the pose. I relaxed and fell to one knee as my legs gave out. I looked up and even my slumped over body looked massive in the mirror.

As I wiping the remaining cum from the floor, I heard the beeping of a truck in reverse. I quickly pulled my shorts back on and headed outside just as the huge truck reached the end of the driveway. My heart leapt in my chest when I saw the gym equipment logo on the side of the truck. I wasn’t expecting the new equipment for a few more weeks. The truck stopped and the door opened and driver stepped out. He was huge, not that I would have expected less from a gym equipment company. He wore a t-shirt that looked painted on his massive torso, stretching the company logo across his huge pecs. Below, he wore shorts hiked up high they exposing two huge quads and equally large calves. He looked up at my approaching, nearly naked and ridiculously pumped body and just stopped and starred.

“Wow! I can’t believe you’re early! I wasn’t expecting this stuff for another few weeks.” I said when I finally reached him. Standing close, I estimated he outweighed me by about 20 pounds, although, I was much leaner than him. His eyes were bulging out of his head as they moved from one part of my body to the other. Eventually, he gave his head a quick shake and refocused.

“S-s-sorry. Y-y-yeah, you lucked out. I’m Jay.”

“Rick.”

“W-w-where is this going?” Jay asked and pointed to the truck.

“In there.” I said and pointed to the new gym building. “Follow me.”

“Whoa!” Jay exclaimed as he stepped inside the huge, new space. “This is just your gym?”

“Yup, I’m pretty excited to get it all set-up. Bring on the gains, right?” I said.

“Hell yeah. You’re pretty jacked right now, more gains will be pretty epic.” Jay said looking at my arm.

I slowly curled it, causing the multiple muscles to harden and swell, causing more veins to appear on the surface. “Yup, grow these fuckers to 24”, 25.”

“Damn.” Was all Jay could say.

“Well, I bet the two of us can get the equipment moved in here pretty fast. Hell, we might even get a good pump.” I said.

“You’re gonna help?” Jay asked.

“Of course! The sooner it’s inside, the sooner I can set it up and move the rest of the gear from the old shed.”

Jay seemed to get excited at the prospect of seeing me lug the heavy equipment and I had to admit, I wan’t to see him do the same. We made our way back to the truck and started to unload. After a few trips, we were both sweating, my exposed upper body glistening while Jay’s t-shirt was completed soaked through.

“You’re drenched, strip that shirt off.” I said to Jay who complied. His thick, well built upper body now revealed. “Great size and shape.” I said.

Jay playfully bounced his heavy pecs and I couldn’t resist doing the same.

“Thanks but I’d love to have your definition, you look contest ready.”

“Thanks, no contests for me, I just need to keep growing bigger and freakier.” 

“Nice. I’d like to do the same.” Jay said as we made our way back to he truck.

Two hours later and all the new equipment was unloaded. Once the weights and machines were moved from the old shed, this gym would be one of the best equipped gyms around. And it was all mine. 

We were sweating buckets. Jay was sitting on one of the new benches when I handed him a fresh bottle of water. As he look it from me, I couldn’t help but run my hand over his bloated, vein-covered forearm. As a reflex, he tensed the thick muscles, causing them to pulse under my grip. I continued to run my hand up his thick, pumped bicep. Jay let out a low moan of pleasure as I gave it a little squeeze. He placed the water on the floor before both of his hands touched my abs, which I flexed in response.

“FUCK, you are so ripped. Look at the deep cuts between your abs. I’m afraid my finger will get stuck in the crevasses.”

“Ha ha. You never know.” I said as I tensed my abs even harder, feeling Jay trace a few of the thick veins with his fingers. “Getting pretty freaky aren’t they?”

“Fuck yeah.” Jay responded as his hands rose to feel my growing pecs. He let out a gasp as I flexed them, causing their rock-hard density to solidify even more. Jay slowly rose from the bench without removing his hands. His strong grip on my pecs felt incredible.

“Squeeze harder. You can’t hurt them.” I said as I rhythmically flexed them.

“FUCK. They are so hard, so huge.”

“They’ll be huge we flexing them threatens to choke me.” I said as I bought my hands together and flexed my whole upper body. I caught a glimpse of myself in the nearby mirror and marvelled at how much bigger I looked compared to Jay’s impressive size. 

I moved to the new rack of barbells we just brought in. I had custom ordered them to start at 80lbs and go to 300lb. I gripped the brand new metal bar and lifted the 120lb bar off the rack. “Come feel this biceps grow to 23” of ripped muscle.” I said and started to curl, causing my already pumped biceps to swell.

Jay stepped closer and placed his hand on my sweaty, hot flesh. He let out a moan as I reached the top of my three rep. “Fuck Rick, you are so huge.”

“I haven’t even come close to huge.” I said, increasing the speed I curled the weight. “How many do you want to see me do?”

“What? Uh, 20?” Jay said as he moved his hand up and down my increasingly pumped bicep, tracing the countless veins with his fingers.

“That’s nothing. I’ll do 40 reps but on one condition. You better cum when I finish. Now, step back and watch me get truly freaky.”

Jay couldn’t respond. His eyes grew wide as he positioned himself a foot in from of me. I could still see my reflection in the nearby mirror. By the time I reached 10 reps, my biceps were already burning. They looked to already be pumped to 23” but I wanted more. Jay was moaning with each rep as I reached 15 reps. I lowered the bar and paused as I looked down at the sickening network of veins that covered my equally massive forearms.

“Have you ever seen forearms this nasty? Look at those veins! Fuck I love getting freaky.” I said as I started the 16 rep.

Jay let out a small yelp as his hand reached for his throbbing cock.

As the bar rose for the 19th time, my arms felt like they were on fire. I stomped my foot and started to growl like an animal. I managed four more reps before pausing again at the bottom of the rep.

“Fuck Rick! Look at you!” Jay yelled, as gobs of pre-cum started to drip from his cock.

“N-N-Need MOOOORRRRREEEE!” I screamed as I raised the bar for the 24th time. Never had my arm felt so pumped. The pace of each rep slowed and as I reached 30, I was panting, growling and screaming. I sounded like a animal being tortured.

“Rick, stop, you’ll hurt yourself.” I heard Jay protesting.

“I-I-I c-c-can’t!” I managed between grunts. As the bar rose again. At the top of the rep, I felt my biceps and forearms press together and the sensation of the two inhumanly pumped appendages fighting against each other was so incredible I went ballistic. I looked up at the ceiling and let out a bellow so loud, I thought I heard the windows rattle. The bar fell quickly but I maintained control and without hesitation I raised it again. Surprising even myself, the pace of the rep increased. Pain racked my whole body but I refused to submit. 32-33-34. I felt unstoppable. 36-37-38. It felt like my arm were being ripped from my body. As the bar rose for the 39 time, I felt my cock start to release a massive load of cum. As the bar lowered, I felt the metal graze my raging cock and with one final demonic scream, I raised the bar one last time. I managed to hold it at the top of the rep for a few seconds before letting it finally drop to the floor. I let out on final scream as I slowly opened my eyes. Seeing my reflection made me recoil in near horror. Not only were my arms so huge and pumped, my whole body looked like it had morphed into a completely different person. There wasn’t a muscle that didn’t look ready to tear through my skin. I couldn’t move my arms to flex but I didn’t have to, I could see each individual muscle fibre and more veins than ever. Jay’s scream brought me back to reality.

“WHAT THE FUCK? YOU ARE A FREAK!” He said as I turned to face him. He no longer had the look of desire on his face, it had been replaced with one of sheer terror. I took a small step towards him.

“STAY AWAY!” He said as he bent down to grab his clothes and started to stumble towards the door. “I NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!” Seconds later I heard the truck tearing up the gravel driveway as it sped away.

I turned back to the mirror and raised my arms, causing waves of pain to shoot through my whole body but I managed to bend my arms, causing my biceps to rise like twisted mountains of stone. My forearms barely passed 90 degrees due to the extreme pump and sheer mass of my biceps and forearms.

“Weak little shit just can’t handle a real muscle freak.” I said as I gripped the 150lb bar and hoisted it off the rack.

• Like 24