Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Jon enjoys a BIG dinner and Austin makes sure his growing stepdad gets nice and full, which gets both men worked up quite a bit.

The doorbell rang right as Austin walked inside. Perfect timing! The pizza delivery guy was here. Austin had ordered it ahead in anticipation of Jon being done with his workout.

“Dinner’s here!” Austin yelled. “Come into the kitchen and get ready to eat, bull!”

Jon’s thunderous footsteps followed; the big man positioned himself in front of their back door, leaned down, and started wedging himself through the doorway. He had already expanded it himself accidentally weeks ago, and the half-fixed under-construction wider, taller doorway was already barely big enough to allow him to pass through. Austin watched as Jon crawled through the entrance on his hands and knees, grunting and squirming to fit his wide shoulders and round butt through the doorway, shimmying in until he was inside. Austin just watched, the front door momentarily forgotten; he loved watching his big bull struggle to fit into the normal-sized world.

“Ooof!” Jon grunted as he rose to his full 10’ tall height, his head thumping into the ceiling, sending plaster dust raining down into the kitchen. He just grinned and blew some of the dust off his nose. He stepped forward and leaned against the counter, his gut and bulge flopping down onto it, post-cum from his load smearing onto the granite through his white compression shorts. His triceps flared out bigger as he leaned his weight against the counter. His gut gurgled and then groaned loudly, audible throughout the main floor of the house. “Sir, I guess I’m really ready to eat today!” Jon said with a laugh as he stared eagerly at his master.

Austin opened the door to get the pizzas.

“Big party?” the delivery guy said as he handed him 8 extra larges.

“Heh, not exactly,” Austin said as he took them, balancing them carefully.

Austin set the pizzas on the kitchen counter, the house filling up with the smell. “Alright bull, ready to eat big? You’re not gonna stop until I tell you, ok?”

“Yes Sir!” Jon boomed enthusiastically. He grabbed one of the boxes, the extra large box looking so small in his huge hand, and opened it. His eyes lit up and his gut rumbled again as he saw the pizza. “Meat lovers! My favorite. Thank you, Sir, I don’t deserve all this,” Jon said.

“Of course you do, big man. You’ve been working so hard lately and growing so fast for Master. You think you can finish all of these?”

Jon scoffed and stepped closer to Austin, looming over him; Austin only came up to his bulging belly button. “Sir, I’ll bet you that I can finish all eight of these in less than half an hour. By myself.” the big man rumbled, looking down at Austin with a smirk. He rubbed his hairy gut, the fur scraping against his calloused hands. It responded by gurgling again, louder than before.

“You’re on, pup, I’d love to see you try,” Austin said with a grin.

With that, Jon grabbed a quarter of his first pizza. The meat lover’s was stacked with bacon, sausage, pepperoni, and chicken. He folded the pieces over on top of each other until they were stacked up together into one huge piece. He opened wide and took a huge bite; half of the quad slice disappeared into his maw and he chomped down on it loudly.

“Mmm,” Jon groaned around a mouthful of pizza. “So good. Gotta feed the beast to grow bigger!” he said and slapped the side of his big belly. It jiggled, then rumbled some more, demanding more food. Jon opened wide and stuffed the rest into his mouth, devouring 4 slices in just two bites.

“Heh, that’s right bull, keep eating,” Austin said. “Clock’s ticking! Here, use this to wash it down,” he said as he got a 6 pack of Leinie’s from the fridge and slid it over to Jon.

“Mmm, yeah!” Jon boomed as he wrapped a hand around one of the cans and pulled it out. The can looked comically small in his massive paw. He carefully snapped it open, then lifted it up to his mouth, his massive arm bulging into a bicep flex as he did. He guzzled the whole can down in seconds, crushing in it his grip as he got to the end.

“BBBBRRUUUPPPPP!” Jon erupted as he tossed the can aside and reached down for more pizza.

Jon kept eating. It only took him five minutes to demolish the first pizza. He set the box aside and opened the second one. He tore into that one with the same ferocity as the first one, his hunger seemingly not abated at all.

“Good bull, keep eating. Don’t stop until I say so,” Austin said, staring intently as his pup.

“I’m always so hungry these days, Sir. Just trying to eat enough to keep growing is a lot of work, you know?” Jon said before chomping down on another stack of slices.

“I know, pup. You work so hard to grow for your master, and I’m so proud of you. You really know how to put it away, huh?” Austin said, stepping closer and reaching up to rub Jon’s huge round tummy. “You’re gonna keep eating and getting bigger, right?”

Jon groaned. “Yes Sir,” Jon sighed between bites, then ripped another huge piece off and kept eating.

After finishing off the fourth pizza (and Austin eating a little bit of one of them), Jon paused. His breathing had become faster and more labored, and he had started sweating profusely, his bull musk filling up the kitchen along with the pizza smells. He looked over and caught his reflection in the glass of the cabinets. He rubbed his belly and chuckled.

“What’s so funny, pup?” Austin said.

“It’s hard to believe how big I’ve grown, Sir. I look at myself sometimes and marvel at how enormous I am,” Jon said, straightening his shoulders and swelling his chest and gut out, emphasizing his full size.

“Yeah, well you should be proud of it, pup. You’ve worked hard for your gains! Tell me how much you like being big, pup,” Austin said, looking up at his submissive dad with a smirk.

“I love it so much. Everything is thanks to you, Sir. Your leadership and guidance are responsible for it all,” Jon said, a quiver in his voice.

“All of what, pup? Show me.” Austin ordered, motioning him to flex.

“All of this,” Jon growled, then raised his arms up into a huge bicep flex until his fists bumped against the 10-foot ceiling. The round, thick peak of his arms rose up like a mountain, matched only by his bowling-ball delts and thick traps. “And this,” he continued, reaching down and rubbing a huge hand over his round, furry gut. “I’m outgrowing the damn house thanks to you, Sir!” Jon boomed excitedly. He scraped his head against the ceiling, again sending plastery powder raining down on both men. Jon’s Underarmour-bound package flopped onto the countertop again, pushing aside one of the pizza boxes. “I’d still be an average weakling without you. Look at me now! I’m the biggest man in the world!”

Austin stepped closer to feel his massive muscle pup. He reached up and tugged on Jon’s thick heavy chain necklace, grabbing him by the padlock and pulling his head down to look at his master. “Are you done growing yet, pup?”

“No Sir! I’ll keep growing as long as you want me to. As big as you want. Whatever it takes!” Jon rumbled, growling intensely, his voice shaking with emotion.

“That’s my good pup, you make your Sir so proud,” Austin said, leaning in closer and whispering in Jon’s ear, their beards scraping together. “You’re gonna keep growing bigger and bigger until I say you’re big enough, how do you like the sound of that?” Austin purred.

Jon’s big body shook, shivers of pleasure and anticipation rattling through his body. His package throbbed and a wet streak of pre smeared across the countertop. “Yes Sir, *huff*, anything for you, Sir!” he breathed desperately, pizza breath washing over Austin. “Good pups listen to their master!” Jon said, his eyes suddenly welling up with tears. He reached down, wrapped his massive arms around Austin and lifted him up in to a huge bear hug. “Gotta keep growing for my boy, for my Sir!”

Jon’s furry torso scraped against Austin’s and Austin could feel the intense heat radiating off his huge body. Sweat and pizza grease smeared against Austin as the two rubbed against each other, both of their cocks throbbing.

“Good pup, your master loves you very much. Now put me down,” Austin commanded. Jon took a deep breath to compose himself, his arms still wrapped around Austin.

“I love you too, Master, so much,” Jon whimpered, a strange sound from such a big man, before setting Austin down. He wiped the tears away from his eyes. He was overcome with intense devotion.

“Do you know how big bulls like you keep growing?” Austin asked, and motioned towards the remaining pizzas.

“Gotta eat big to grow big!” Jon boomed, repeating the words that Austin had told him many times over the last 7 months. Jon scooped up another four slices of pizza, crushed them together into one big stack, and stuffed them into his mouth, cramming them all inside. *crruuunnnchhh* and suddenly all that was left in his huge hand was a line of crust.

“Good pup, that’s the way. You’re looking bigger already!” Austin said, encouraging his pup, rubbing the side of his mammoth gut.

Jon smacked the other side of his belly with a huge hand, slapping it repeatedly, his firm, hard gut barely shaking from the impact. He chuckled around his mouthful of pizza before swallowing it shockingly fast.

“UUUURRRRPPP!” Jon belched, the deep, resonant burp making the glass on the cabinets rattle. He followed that up with several smaller burps as he reached down and cracked open another beer. He lifted it up to chug it, but in doing so his huge bulge bumped the half-empty pizza box onto the floor, sending several slices tumbling down onto the ground at Jon’s feet.

“Uh oh,” Austin said, looking up at his pup knowingly. “You know my rule about wasting food, pup. What is it?” he said, flicking a nipple on Jon’s bloated pecs.

Jon shivered and groaned between panting breaths. “No wasted food, no matter what,” Jon rumbled. He licked his lips and his cock throbbed again, more pre leaking through his compression shorts.

“That’s right. Get down there and clean it up,” Austin said, gesturing down to the ground where the fallen pizza lay face-down on the kitchen floor.

“Yes Sir,” Jon grunted. The big man, dropped down to his knees, causing the room to shake, then got down on all fours. Even on all fours, he was still almost as tall as Austin. He reached for the pizza before Austin patted him on his shoulder and shook his head.

“Not like that pup,” Austin said. He came around to Jon’s front, rubbing a hand across Jon’s expansive, muscular back, feeling the lumpy ridges of his enormous traps. “With your tongue. Get every little bit that you dropped. No wasted food, no matter what,” Austin said authoritatively, looking his bull right in the eyes.

Jon nodded obediently, his face flushing red, his breathing heavy. “Yes Sir!” Jon boomed, then dove down to lick up the fallen pizza off the floor, his metal chain clinking around as he did. He slurped, grunted, and moaned as he licked the floor, getting every fleck of sauce, every chunk of sausage, every crumb of crust until all that remained was a wet spot from his own spit.

“Licking food off the ground, god you are such a greedy, hungry mutt aren’t you?” Austin teased, scratching the dirty blond mohawk and rubbing his fingers over Jon’s neck rolls.

“I need it all, Sir, gotta have more to grow bigger for you, Sir,” Jon breathed. Jon felt dirty, but his cock leaked onto the floor, belying his true feelings.

“Good bull, such a hungry pup, you make me so happy,” Austin cooed, moving his hand to Jon’s back and rubbing the bulging traps through the big bull’s back and shoulder fur, feeling the muscles twitch against his calloused hand.

“Mmmph, need MORE, Sir!” Jon rumbled as he sat up, eye-level with Austin for a moment. “Still so hungry!”

“Good bull, let’s keep eating then, I’m still timing you!” Austin said as he stepped closer. He rubbed his hands against Jon’s round belly and swollen pecs, every inch of him furry and sweaty. He could smell Jon’s pizza breath. He leaned in closer until he planted a firm kiss on Jon’s big lips.

Jon groaned as his master kissed him. Nothing felt better than getting Austin’s approval and praise. Nothing felt better than Austin’s lips on his. Jon reached out and rubbed his big hands up and down Austin’s lean, hard body, feeling the firm muscles dance and twitch as they ground against each other in lust. Jon’s cock throbbed again, soaking his compression shorts even more. His gut groaned in hunger.

“Still so HUNGRY!” Jon boomed, then stood back up to his full, towering, 10 foot tall height until his head bumped the ceiling. Austin had to back up to not get knocked over by Jon’s huge pecs, gut, and bulge as he stood. Austin looked up at his giant stepdad looming over him; there were still times that even he was shocked at how big Jon was growing.

Jon reached down and resumed eating with renewed vigor, gobbling up the pizzas with obscene grunts, chewing, and growling.

In just a few more minutes, Jon polished off another 3 beers and 3 more pizzas until there were only a few pieces left. The big man was huffing and puffing and his gut had swollen out rounder and fuller than before. Jon raised the last stack of 4 slices up to his mouth and crunched down on them, breathing heavily out of his nose, chewing slowly. He groaned and swallowed.

“DONE!” the big man boomed, smacking his round gut loudly. A deep, resonant burp escaped his lips, and he jiggled his gut proudly in front of Austin. “Such a big meal, Sir. So full,” he groaned. He reached a big fist up and rubbed pizza grease off of his lips and mustache, then licked his hand to make sure he got every bit.

But Austin knew the big bull still had more room. “Good job, pup! So proud of you. Such a BIG bull. But you took too long, bull,” Austin said, holding up his timer, which read 30 minutes and 24 seconds. “You must still have room! You’re not done yet,” Austin said, and Jon groaned.

“Go over to the living room and sit down in front of the couch. I’ve got more for you coming,” Austin said, rubbing Jon’s full, furry tummy and looking up at his big pup.

Jon looked exhausted and overwhelmed. He puffed out his cheeks and exhaled, which turned into a deep, rumbling burp that rose up from the depths of his belly. “Y-yes Sir,” was all the big man could manage before he lumbered off to the living room.

Jon sat down heavily and spread out his legs, his tremendous gut spilling into his lap and pressing against his bulge. He closed his eyes and rested for a moment, reaching up to run his fingers across the heavy metal chain and lock that wrapped around his neck, something he did to comfort himself and remind himself of his Sir’s love.

A moment later, Austin came out holding three blender containers, each one full to the brim of a vaguely brown-looking sludge and a big red funnel.

“Ok bull, now let’s top off that big binge with some protein, huh?” Austin said as he set the shakes down on the coffee table and walked between Jon’s huge legs to get closer. With Jon sitting, Austin was eye level with the big bull. “Three huge, thick gainer shakes to wash down all that pizza, how does that sound?”

Jon groaned and rubbed his already full belly. “Y-yes SirUUUUPPP,” Jon rumbled as his words turned into another burp. “Gotta eat big… to grow big,” he groaned.

“That’s right pup. Now hold the funnel in place,” Austin ordered, handing Jon the red funnel. Jon set it against his lips and tilted his head back; they had done this routine many times before and Jon knew what to do.

“Here it comes,” Austin said as he reached up and poured the thick, brown protein-rich sludge into the funnel.

“Mmmmmph,” Jon moaned as the shake hit his tongue, his appetite renewed as he tasted the sweet chocolatey sludge. He drank it with shocking speed, slurping and gulping, his Adam’s apple bobbing up and down, mega-sized gulps loud and clear for Austin to hear, big lips sucking, eager for more. In mere seconds, the entire shake was gone. Austin pulled the empty blender container away, leaving Jon slurping and licking for the final drops.

“Good bull, I knew you weren’t done yet,” Austin said with a smirk, smacking Jon’s round, sweaty gut. It gurgled in response, the shake filling in any gaps between the pizzas that filled up his belly.

Jon breathed hard and held the funnel against his belly, letting some of the remaining shake leak against it. He closed his eyes and licked his lips then burped in satisfaction. “More…” he sighed dreamily as he rubbed the top of his belly and grinned. His cock throbbed harder, straining the elastic and threatening to escape the tight confines of his compression shorts again. He raised the funnel up into the ready position.

Austin just grinned and readied the second shake. “Here it comes, bull, such a good pup growing bigger for his Sir,” Austin said as he lifted up the second shake and started pouring.

Jon moaned contentedly as the second shake hit his lips and he started sucking on the funnel loudly. Austin could hardly pour fast enough to keep up with Jon’s eager gulping, the sound of which filled the room with obscene slurping, chugging, guzzling noises. Austin could see Jon’s belly swell bigger, rounder, tighter as Jon consumed every drop. It went down shockingly, unbelievably fast considering how full the big man was.

Jon came up for air with a gasp, rumbling a deep chuckle as he caught his breath. He palmed his vast gut and rubbed it.

“Uuufffff, Sir, huuufff, I’ve never, rruurrff, been more full,” Jon panted, feeling his upper belly. “It’s so, grrroooofff, TIGHT!” the big bull groaned.

“That’s right, bull, SO tight and round, so full of growth fuel,” Austin said, rubbing Jon’s belly in wide, slow circles. “You’re doing SUCH a good job for your Sir, getting so big, so round and strong,” Austin said, heaping praise upon praise.

Jon broke into a broad, exhausted grin and closed his eyes . “I don’t know if I can have any more after that,” he said between short, labored breaths. A small burp escaped from his lips and he groaned some more. “So full!”

“Aww come on bull, I know you can take a little bit more,” Austin said, leaning in closer and pressing his own hard bulge against Jon’s gut. Standing, Austin was about the same height as Jon was sitting down, and his cock was at just the right height to press against Jon’s thick pecs and the top of his round, hard gut. Austin rubbed up and down against the bulky torso of his huge stepdad and groaned. “Kiss me, pup, I need to taste you,” Austin whispered.

Jon grunted and grinned in response. He opened his eyes and leaned forward to kiss his Sir. They locked lips, Jon’s bigger face and beard and lips smothering Austin’s, his thick tongue easily overpowering his Sir’s aggressive embrace. Austin lowered his pants and underwear so he could rub directly against Jon’s massive chest and belly; Jon growled when he felt the slick, warm precum spreading around between his enormous pecs. They both breathed heavily through their noses and grunted and groaned, their hands exploring each others’ bodies freely, greedily, hungrily. Austin could taste the thick, sweet protein shake on Jon’s lips and relished the flavor. After being apart for months, they still savored the benefits that came from being together all the time.

After what seemed like an eternity and not enough time, they separated, both of them catching their breath, both men’s cocks throbbing and leaking pre.

“Mmmph, well damn you taste good, pup,” Austin said with a grin.

“Yeah? What do I taste like, son?” Jon said with a smirk, his cock emerging from the top of his Underarmour, the head of it as big as Austin’s fist.

Austin stepped closer until he was inches away from his stepdad’s face. “Like protein and sweat and cum and MAN,” Austin growled, rubbing his beard against Jon’s. “And knowing you’re going to grow even BIGGER has got me so worked up,” Austin said, pressing his cock against Jon’s chest again and smearing more pre around.

“Y-yeah!” Jon breathed, then jerked as a belch slipped up and out of his maw. “Always bigger, always more,” Jon intoned.

“Good pup. Let’s see that big bicep and let me smell you, bull,” Austin commanded. Jon obeyed. He raised up an arm and flexed his mighty bicep, exposing his hairy, sweat-matted hairy pit. A wave of Jon’s BO funk filled the living room.

Austin grabbed the massive, round bicep, leaned forward, and buried his nose in Jon’s armpit, rubbing it around in the deep, sweaty, furry crevice, huffing in the heady smell and groaning with pleasure. Jon shifted his weight and reached over with his other arm to lightly press his Sir into his musky pit, holding him there and feeling his master wriggle against his firm grip.

“Mmmmmph, so good,” Austin breathed as he came up for air, sniffing his own upper lip, savoring the musk that coated his beard.

“Glad you like it, Sir. I think that’s getting stronger the bigger I get!” Jon said sheepishly.

“Yeah? Let’s test that theory,” Austin said before rubbing his nose in the damp, furry pit cave again, huffing in the heady smell, groaning as he did.

“What do you think? Muskier? Sweatier?” Jon asked as he held Austin’s head in place.

Austin gasped as he came up for air. “Definitely,” he said between breaths. “The bigger you grow, the better you stink,” Austin said, grinning.

“Heh, that’s right Sir!” Jon rumbled, looking quite pleased with himself. He pressed Austin against his furry pit again, forcing his Sir to get another huff of his potent bull musk. His master looked so cute desperately rubbing and licking and sniffing his deep, muscular pit.

“Ruff, Sir loves my stink, and I do too,” Jon said after Austin had his fill. Jon leaned over and sniffed his own pit and sighed, enjoying his own musk.

“Well if growing bigger makes you stink better, then let’s keep going, bull,” Austin said. “And to grow bigger, my bull needs to drink one more big, thick, rich gainer shake. 14,000 calories in every one of these babies, and it’s all for you, pup,” Austin breathed, his voice rising in excitement. He stepped back to grab the last pitcher.

Jon breathed more heavily and reached forward to rub his drum-tight belly. “But Sir, I’—URRRPPP—I’m so full!” Jon pleaded, his belly sloshing and groaning as he adjusted his weight.

“Now pup, listen to your Sir. You know you can’t say no to me,” Austin said, stepping closer with the shake.

“But, but Sir I — BBRRUUAGHHH — I can’t fit, any more, huffff, food in this big belly!” Jon groaned as he palmed the vast expanse, his belly swelled out to the max, heavy and furry and round.

“Good pups listen to their masters, don’t they?” Austin cooed, relentless, insistent. He returned to where he was standing before and pressed his cock against Jon’s tight belly again.

“Good pups liste—BBBRUUHHHHP—listen to their masters,” Jon repeated.

“And are you a good pup?” Austin said, his eyebrow raised, a confident smirk on his face.

“I’m a good pup, Sir,” Jon breathed, his eyes welling with sudden emotion. He was filled with a desperate need to make Austin happy, and to do that he needed to drink that shake. He felt a second wind, and his mouth salivated in anticipation of the thick, rich liquid. He grimaced and flexed, his traps and neck bulging with muscle. “Give me more, Sir. I need MORE!!”

Jon raised the funnel back up to his lips, his massive bicep flexing as he did, and he tipped his head back again. Austin wasted no time, dumping the final shake into the funnel. Jon moaned, desperate to chug it down, and he guzzled it all up faster than either of the previous shakes, his grunts and chugs turning into greedy-sounding growls.

When the final shake was gone, Jon put the funnel in the container and Austin set it aside. Both of them growling and chuckling. Austin pressed his cock against Jon’s rock-hard gut and meaty pecs, and started grinding against his giant stepdad.

“Such a huge, hungry, growing PUP, I’m so proud of you, Jon,” Austin breathed as he bucked against Jon, frotting aggressively against Jon’s furry beef. Austin suddenly felt something huge and hard rubbing between his legs; he looked down and saw Jon’s freed, hard cock, thick and long as a Pringles can, rubbing up and down his legs until the tip of it pressed against Austin’s tight balls.

“Of course, Sir, I’d do anything for you, Sir, gotta grow BIG for you, Sir!” Jon panted, working into a frenzy, sweat dripping off him and mixing with Austin’s precum, making a slick, furry surface for Austin to rub on. Jon’s cock spurted out another wad of precum, soaking Austin’s balls, and Austin returned the favor, leaking more between Jon’s furry pecs. “So FULL for you, Sir!” Jon bellowed, feeling bigger than ever before.

“That’s right bull, always GROWING, turning into my prized muscle daddy BULLPUP, you want that don’t you, dad?” Austin said through gritted teeth, picking up speed as he desperately humped against the wall of beef in front of him, Jon’s round gut trying to push him backwards.

“Yes Sir, gonna be the BIGGEST damn bullpup for you!” Jon groaned, his cock flaring up harder and longer as he approached climax.

“Aww yeah, fuck yeah,” Austin panted, his hands squeezing and rubbing his stepdad’s impossibly enormous delts and arms. He leaned in and kissed Jon hard, both of them moaning and panting and growling as their tongues wrestled, both of them desperate for a taste of each other.

They separated and Jon tensed his arms, flexing the round, hard biceps for his Sir. Austin squeezed harder, his comparatively small fingers hardly denting Jon’s massive muscles. Jon grinned.

“Mmmm, even after all that food, son, you know what?” Jon rumbled.

“What’s that pup?” Austin groaned.

Jon’s pushed out his belly into full roundness, full hardness, squeezing Austin’s cock harder between his gut and Austin’s own muscular body. His gut groaned and gurgled loudly, like it was still empty. “I’m still HUNGRY!” Jon roared.

Austin groaned and exploded, his cock spraying cum all over Jon’s chest, jets of it getting all over his bullpup’s huge beard. Jon’s cock followed suit, gushing cum against the underside of Austin’s throbbing balls, cum and sweat and fur mixing together in a moment of perfect release. They went on shooting for almost a minute, both of their bodies shaking and throbbing, cum dripping all over the carpet underneath them, smearing all over Jon’s huge body and Austin’s muscular legs and abs.

Austin collapsed against his pup, utterly spent. Jon wrapped his enormous arms around his Sir and squeezed, securing his son against his cum and sweat-soaked body.

“I love you so much, pup,” Austin whispered in Jon’s ear.

“I love you too, Master,” Jon breathed and both of them felt a contentment that few on Earth ever get to experience.

• Like 18

Austin¡s influence is a constant betweem the, Im sure not even Austin understand the lvl of it. Jon will grow and his body will accomodate to Austin's command. Its amazing.