I Can Fix Him (Complete story, 1/16/23, Bonus Material added 1/23/23)

TQuintA

Thanks for these continuations... I loved the slow burn start and I like the relationship between Gabriel and Auggie. I'm curious about how these changes are going to affect that and if Gabriel will start to see Auggie as his boyfriend again, but I am definitely looking forward to the next chapters :)

• Like 5

Ok, I just started and finished chapters 1-7.  If I had to describe Gabriel, I'd almost describe him as being "sexually autistic" if there were such a thing.  His sexual affect is so far outside the norm - no interest in sexual behavior or sensory experiences - tactile, olfactory, visual or even audible - he's like a sexual "Rain Man."  It's a great character trait for a "slow burn" sexual-ramping-up story.  Usually stories have protagonists who strut around with their own personal foot-longs, ready to perform at the drop of a hat, so this is a welcome change!

"Ace" is a new one to me.   

Great, innovative story!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

Ok, I just started and finished chapters 1-7.  If I had to describe Gabriel, I'd almost describe him as being "sexually autistic" if there were such a thing.  His sexual affect is so far outside the norm - no interest in sexual behavior or sensory experiences - tactile, olfactory, visual or even audible - he's like a sexual "Rain Man."  It's a great character trait for a "slow burn" sexual-ramping-up story.  Usually stories have protagonists who strut around with their own personal foot-longs, ready to perform at the drop of a hat, so this is a welcome change!

"Ace" is a new one to me.   

Great, innovative story!

Very well said! 

Thqt is probably the reason why I like this story so much: the main character of my own story is pretty similar in his sexual behavior.  

• Like 4