I Can Fix Him (Complete story, 1/16/23, Bonus Material added 1/23/23)

TQuintA

Wow.  This is great writing.  I’m absolutely loving this as well as your other current work Weird, But Sweet.  You’ve created such vivid, nuanced characters inside of two wonderfully unique stories.  Amazing work.  These two are soul mates.  I’m hoping we see Gabe go off like a nuclear bomb when his sexual dam finally bursts.  Would also  love to get more visuals on Auggie’s looks too.  We know he’s a catch for a guy like Doug, but his look  has not yet been the focus.  Maybe when/if sexual Gabe is unleashed, we can hear his thoughts on Auggie’s body?

• Like 4

At the rate Gabriel is growing, sex would be moot anyway. He'll be too big all over. Probably to the point where it ends up too dangerous for Auggie.  They may end up having to live separately together... much like now.   I also have the feeling that Gabriel may up having that "ultimate ascension" where he's too advanced for mere humans physically.  Would Auggie gladly end up being a pet.

• Like 3

I've really enjoyed the story so far and I can't wait to see where you take it! Your writing has got me feeling all kinds of ways for these two idiots; I was sad for Gabe when he was despairing over masturbating, indignant when the allos insist that Gabe needs fixing and most recently I feel so upset with Gabe. Coercing your friend into a shower with you and leaving as soon as you bring him to orgasm? Not cool man. Not. Cool. 

In and case, I look forward to the next update and seeing what shenanigans Gabe gets up to to get Auggie to stay.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Gabriel is rather toxic when it comes down to it. Auggie needs to leave him for his own good.

Honestly, agreed at this point. When the story first started I really wanted them to get together.

Now, though, I don't think it'd be good for Auggie to settle. He deserves the "real deal."

I'm excited to see where the story ends up taking us.

• Like 2