I Can Fix Him (Complete story, 1/16/23, Bonus Material added 1/23/23)

TQuintA

Beautifull, truely a amazing ending. It respected the sexuality of everybody involved and it shows how many different lifes have their way of flowing with the waves. In my opinion, I was surprised how much Gabriel was not trying to fight Auggies move out, but that could just be me wanting drama 😂

I really hope for a small spin off where we get to meet the possible Boyfriend for Auggie and how Gabriel might show him a thing or two working out or just how to work with Auggies.... Auggie-ness 😂

Thank you for this beautifull Story. 💚

• Like 3

I figured this was how it would end and I'm happy it landed where both parties reached an equilibrium point, no one party benefitting way more than the other.  

Although I do admit, I wish there was an epilogue where we see Auggie actually get his BIG man, sort of like a "where are they now" epilogue.  

Just my opinion.  

It is an amazing story.

• Like 5

One of the best stories I've ever read on the forum. The writing was brilliant and Auggie and Gabriel were such easy characters in which to invest our own feelings. The ending was true to both characters and both happy and bittersweet. I can't wait to read anything TQuinta creates in the future!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Absolutely wonderful! While I'm sad that Gabriel and Auggie don't get a happily ever after together, it seems like they're on the way there separately. And mayhaps there's a potential sequel with this Raphael? 🙏🙇‍♀️🙏

• Like 6

Even though it's not true, I can't help but feel like this is a break-up ending. Not because Gabriel stopped acting, but he will not be the roommate anymore. It always hurts if you are like me :'l.

Some thing I kinda like is how this reverse everything about erotic stories. Ethically correct ideas outlast the fetishes. From Gabriel never getting "fixed", to that sex scene which was heavily build-up to never happening. Especially taking what made Gabriel the main interest of sexiness, in this case growing muscles, and make it kinda public, now a lot of people can do it, which undermines many stuff, but it's splendid in different ways.

I bet most of us predicted the outcome somewhat. Well, we have it then. An end to a highly different idea which is romantic only to some of us, which is erotic only to some of us.