I Can Fix Him (Complete story, 1/16/23, Bonus Material added 1/23/23)

TQuintA

21 hours ago, Trippin said:

Very well said! 

Thqt is probably the reason why I like this story so much: the main character of my own story is pretty similar in his sexual behavior.  

"Your own story"?!?  

Do tell!

I'll have to search out your story! Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

"Your own story"?!?  

Do tell!

I'll have to search out your story! Thanks for the heads up!

It's 'Tarek' in the unfinished stories, but it's written in German, sorry. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Trippin said:

It's 'Tarek' in the unfinished stories, but it's written in German, sorry. 

Yes, but remember this  is the 21st century!

Here's the first paragraph of your story:

Im vergangenen Herbst hatte ich eine neue Stelle in der Verwaltung einer großen Baufirma angetreten. Nach zwei Wochen, als ich mich gerade einigermaßen eingearbeitet hatte, klopfte es an meinem Türrahmen (die Türen selbst stehen hier immer offen). Ich blickte von meinem PC-Monitor auf und zur Tür: Im Rahmen stand ein Typ, höchstens 1,75 m groß, doch selbst wenn man die dicke Winterjacke abzog, die er trug, musste er ein unglaublich breites Kreuz haben! Er schien etwa mein Alter zu sein und hatte zweifellos südländische Wurzeln. Seine Haut war olivfarben, der klassische Boxer-Haarschnitt und der wohlgetrimmte kurze Bart waren glänzend schwarz, die Augen von einem dunkeln Grün. Sein Kiefer war kantig, die Wangen wirkten aber voll. Sofort spürte ich ein heftiges Kribbeln in der Magengegend, als mein Körper Adrenalin ausschüttete. „Hall- oh!“ sagte ich, durch meinen plötzlich sehr trockenen Mund stockte mir das Wort im Mund.

[English]
Last fall I had started a new job in administration at a large construction company. After two weeks, just as I was getting used to it, there was a knock on my door frame (the doors themselves are always open here). I looked up from my PC monitor and towards the door: there was a guy standing in the frame, no more than 1.75m [5 feet 9 inches ] all, but even if you took off the thick winter jacket he was wearing, he had to have an incredibly wide back! He appeared to be about my age and undoubtedly had southern roots. His skin was olive-colored, his classic boxer haircut and trimmed short beard were glossy black, his eyes a dark green. His jaw was square, but his cheeks looked full. I immediately felt a violent tingling sensation in my stomach as my body pumped out adrenaline. "Hello- oh!" I said, the word choking on my suddenly very dry mouth.

It looks like is it very promising!  I hope you get around to finishing it someday.

Mdlftr

• Like 2

What a time to be alive 😜

Well you'll see that Tarek, while having a very different personality than Gabriel, has also no desire for interpersonal closeness, let alone intercourse. It gradually changes when he meets the narrator. 

• Like 3

Chapter 8

Gabriel knocked on my door raucously.  It was so early on a Saturday morning that the sun hadn’t finished rising.  “Get up!  Get up!  Get up!” he cried with excitement.

Groggily, I opened the door just wide enough to interact with Gabriel but not wide enough to make him feel welcome.  “What is it?” I asked while scratching my stomach and rubbing my eyes.  Gabriel was dressed in his work clothes, but he didn’t have on his tie or shoes yet.

“You look like hell,” he said.

“I was out until 2 last night.  I’ve had like three hours of sleep.”

“Sorry,” he said.  “But since the damage is done…”  He turned around and showed me the split down the back of his shirt.  The fabric had rent roughly.  Clearly torn, not cut.

I reached out to touch the tear, and momentarily grazed the warm, solid, muscular flesh of his back.  Just that transitory contact in my half-asleep state was an erotic thrill.

“I was getting dressed for a quick trip to the office,” he said, then turned around, “just for an hour or two before I officially started the weekend, and then this happened when I bent over to put on my socks.”  He pointed to his back.  “My shirt is too small for me.”

“You do like to wear them tight.”

“And I’ve put on ten pounds in two weeks,” he bragged.  “They said I’d put on five max over six months, and I’m already up ten.”

“And you woke me because?”

“I’m not going to the office anymore.  I’m going to the mall.  Get some bigger work clothes and some other supplies.”

“Supplies?”

“Some lotion to prevent or at least minimize stretch marks, vitamins and protein powder, things like that.”

I blinked blearily.  “And you woke me because?” I repeated.

“I want you to come with me.  I need a second pair of eyes to assess the new clothes, and I trust yours.  And I thought it’d be fun.  We haven’t been spending as much time together lately.”

Internally, I thought, “And whose fault is that?”  Out loud, I said nothing.

Gabriel persisted.  “Come on!  It’ll be fun.”

“I’d be down for a trip to the mall,” came a voice from behind me in my bedroom.

Since the jig was up, I opened my door wider to show Gabriel the half-naked man in my bed.  “Gabriel, this is Michael.”  Michael waved. 

Michael was a guy I’d met at the club last night.  He had Gabriel’s coloration and a friendly smile.  He also had some nice muscles, nowhere near as big as Gabriel’s, but enough to remind me of Gabriel from college.  Who am I kidding?  He looked like Gabriel.  A pale echo of Gabriel.  Gabriel Lite.  Knock-off Gabriel.  I Can’t Believe It’s Not Gabriel.  Of course, Michael over-trained his pecs, so they were disproportionately large. 

When we had started fucking, he started out a decent top, a nice thick 5.5 inches, but he had cum too fast.  I had to finish myself off.  Still, he scratched an itch and was satisfactory for a one night stand.  I’d rate the night a C, maybe a C-.  Definitely not Mr. Right, but Mr. Good-Enough.

I turned to Michael and said, “Michael, this is Gabriel.”  Gabriel waved.

“Boyfriend?” Michael asked, excited.

“Roommate and best friend,” Gabriel said.  “You’re invited if you want to come.”  To me, he whispered, “Why didn’t you tell me you were bringing a guy home?”

“I’m sorry, Mom.  Am I grounded?”  I was a little defensive because I couldn’t tell Gabriel the truth.  The videos Johnny had sent me had got me so riled up that I needed to find a muscular thing with a penis to fuck me, preferably a muscular thing that looked like Gabriel.  Mix that level of horniness with a little too much tequila, and you get Michael.  I’d said less than five sentences to Michael at the bar.  I wasn’t interested to get to know him as a person, and frankly I was ashamed I’d slept with him.  I tried to cue Michael into the fact that the date was over.  “You don’t really want to go clothes shopping with a complete stranger, do you?”

“It sounds like heaven,” Michael said as he jumped out of the bed.  His every tone and movement indicated that, in his mind, this was a ménage a trois waiting to happen.  “Which way to the bathroom?” he asked.

I pointed wordlessly, and Michael traipsed off.

As soon as the bathroom door closed, Gabriel said, “You didn’t want him to come, did you?”

“Not even a little.”

We both heard the shower turn on.

“What do we do?” Gabriel asked.  “I’ve never been in this position before.  I’ll follow your lead.”

I stumbled out of my room and towards the kitchen saying, “Step one is coffee.  I’ll tell you what step two is once I’ve finished step one.”

As I brewed the coffee, Gabriel joined me in the kitchen and started making us some oatmeal.  With concern in his voice, he said, “I thought you were past this phase."

I brewed the first cup directly into the mug, swapped it out with the pot when the mug filled, and then took a swig of bitter black vitality.  "What phase?" I asked, the coffee beginning to return me to myself.

"Getting drunk and hooking up with random guys.  That phase.”

“I was feeling nostalgic,” I lied.  I couldn’t get the sight of Gabriel’s naked ass or balls out of my head.

“I don’t know how you do it.  I’ve had exactly one hangover, and I plan on never having a second one.”

I finished my first cup of coffee and poured a second.

Gabriel got three bowls out of the cabinet and put them on the counter, then moved to the silverware drawer and pulled out three spoons.

I picked up the third bowl and put it back in the cabinet.  “Don’t feed strays.  If you make him feel even slightly comfortable, he’ll never leave.  He might even think you’re down for a three-way.”

Gabriel put back the third spoon and closed the drawer.

“How do we get rid of him?” he asked.

I sat down at the counter as Gabriel served me a bowl of oatmeal.  “Pancakes soak up booze better,” I whined a little.  “There’s a box of Bisquick in the cabinet.”

“Pancakes are empty carbs, buddy.”

“Fine.  Make healthy choices for me.”  I dutifully ate a big spoonful of Gabriel’s protein-infused health-food oatmeal.  “Nourishing,” I said, just a little cattily.

“And how to get rid of Michael?”

“The easiest way would be if you played the jealous boyfriend, but you already blew that gambit.  So, I’m going to go with brutal honesty.”  I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked loudly.  “Hey, Michael.  You hear me?”

“Barely,” he said.  The water turned off.  “Go ahead.”

“Your shower’s over, so you’re going home.  Party’s over.”

“But Gabe invited me to the mall.”

“Gabriel did.  Not me.”

“I get it,” he said, a taunting melody in his voice.  “If I’m there, you have no chance with him.”

“What?”

“Can’t stand the competition, can you, Arnie?”

“My name is…” I stopped myself.  “You’re right,” I said loudly.  “If you’re there, Gabriel will never look at me sexually.”  Gabriel would never look at me sexually without Michael there, but I technically hadn’t lied.  “Get dressed and go home.”

“No thanks.”

“Michael, I shouldn’t have had sex with you.  I was drunk, and I made some bad choices.  I’m sorry, but the date is over.  I’m not looking for something serious”

“Silly, Arnie,” Michael said from the bathroom.  “You’re the eighth guy I’ve slept with this week.  I’m not looking for serious either.”

Eight guys in one week?  It was currently Saturday morning and he’d spent his Friday night with me, so I can’t even credit eight to a wild weekend.  Eight guys?  That had to be a lie, right?  I was going to have to get tested, just to be safe.

Michael continued.  “This isn’t the 1950s.  I’m just looking for a good time, and you were a really good time.”

He was going to make me say it.  “You were a lousy fuck.”

“No need to resort to lies.  Rather little of you.”  That was a dig at my height.  Fucker just shamed me for being short.

Swallowing my bile, I said, “Go home, Michael.”

“I’ll just make sure that’s what Gabe wants.”

I beckoned Gabriel over to the door.  Quietly to him, I said, “He thinks you have the hots for him, he wants to have sex with you, and he called you ‘Gabe’ twice.  Go.”

Gabriel looked at me confused.  “Go what?”

I pointed emphatically at the shower door.  “Let him have it.  Reject him.”

Through the bathroom door, Gabriel said, “I’m not attracted to you, Michael.  Go home.”

Michael came to the door, still naked.  “No need for you to lie either, gorgeous thing.  I can tell I’m in the middle of something.  Whatever it is.”  He picked up his clothes from my bedroom floor.  “I’d like to be fully in the middle.  One of you in front, one of you in back.”  He moaned in pleasure, thinking of it.  “It’s not going to happen today, but I’m a patient man.”  He dressed and put on his shoes in a flash.  “I’ll let this play out for now.”  He headed for the front door, but when he got there, he turned to us and said, “Feel free to call me.  Either of you.  Or both.”  Then, he left.

“Charming man,” Gabriel said sarcastically once the door closed. 

“I was drawn to his confidence and self-esteem,” I commented drolly.  “Come on, big guy.  Let’s get ready.”

“Ready for what?”
            “After I finish choking down that wet sawdust you call food, we’re getting dressed and going to the mall.  You need some bigger clothes.”

As we ate our oatmeal, Gabriel was all smiles and conversation.  I began to feel like myself again, and we began to feel like us again.  After some fun banter, he jovially said, “It wasn’t my imagination, right?  Michael looks like me, right?”

“Conceited much?”  Fuck.  He’d noticed.

He seemed unconcerned, though.  “What?  There was a time when you were attracted to me.  It wouldn’t be surprising you’d be attracted to someone who looks like me.”

“I guess not,” I admitted, hoping he’d drop the subject.

“Is that your type?” he asked, elbowing me playfully.  “Guys who look like me named after archangels?”

I stood up and put my bowl in the sink.  “I’m done with breakfast.  Let’s get you clothes.”

The entire time we were clothes shopping, Gabriel kept inviting me into his changing room while he was half naked.  I knew better than to go in and watch his muscular physique flex and contort as he tried on various sizes of clothing.  Still, with each new store or each new stack of outfits, he invited me in.  And every time he did, I could feel my cock twitch at the thought.

Considering I did not want to go through this again any time soon, I talked Gabriel into buying clothes a little bigger than he needed, and an identical set even larger than that.

It was smart of me to do so because, over that next week, his changes were getting unignorable.  Well, I had trouble seeing physical changes to his body because his larger clothes obscured it, but the other changes were blindingly obvious.  He adjusted himself more frequently.  Not all the time, but he went from never doing it to regularly doing it.  I also noticed he started shaving in the shower.  And he was constantly eating.  He would go grocery shopping every three days.  The food had to be going somewhere, and it wasn’t turning into fat.  If anything, his face was looking a little more defined and severe—alluringly so.

I got another email from Johnny at the end of the third week.

It yet again started with a brief interview.  Gabriel was asked if he noticed anything irregular this week.  Before they finished the question, he cut them off.

“I masturbated again.”  He sounded angry.

“Is that so upsetting?”

“Three times in one month?  Yes!  That’s disturbing.  This is getting to be a regular habit.”

“Did you collect the sample we asked for?”
            Gabriel pulled a plastic cup out of a paper bag and slammed it on the table.  It was half full with semen.  “That was disgusting.  Don’t make me do that again.”

The interviewer took the sample and gave him another cup.  “This is a fertility study.  We’ll need regular samples.”

“You mean I’m going to masturbate again?”  Gabriel looked horrified.

“It’s very likely, yes.”

“Jesus.  That’s just sick.” 

Unfazed, the interviewer asked, “Any other changes?”

As if rattling off a shopping list, Gabriel said, “My body hair is so much thicker that I’m shaving twice as often, I can’t stop eating, and…”  He trailed off.  The interviewer prodded him, and he said very quietly, “My… things… itch all the time.”

Wow, I had him dead to rights on all accounts.

“Things?” the interviewer asked.  The interviewer had to know Gabriel meant his balls, but I guess Gabriel had to be more specific.

Gabriel made a gesture like he was holding a piece of fruit, palm facing up.  “My things.  Down there.”

“Your testicles?”

“Yes.  Itchy.  All the time.”

“That’s to be expected.”

“So, they’ll keep itching?”

“It wouldn’t be surprising, no.”

Gabriel sighed in frustration.

They asked if he was taking the pills as directed, and he nodded.  They asked if he’d made any significant changes to his lifestyle.   He shook his head no.

The video then cut abruptly to the soundless white-walled room. 

Seeing him naked, his clothes no longer able to camouflage him, Gabriel was decidedly bigger.  Bigger bigger.  He looked huge.  His pecs stood out, proud and prominent, a clear cliff over his abs.  And his abs.  Gabriel had a six-pack.  It seemed like just last week he just had nice but largely undefined abs; this week, six-pack.  They were so sharp, fitness model defined.  He must have been targeting them with a religious zeal.  His shoulders were rounder and fuller, making his whole body look broader, almost like he was wearing shoulder pads.  His arms were deliciously full, and I could just make out his lats from the front.  Any bigger, and his lats and arms would start competing for space.  Gabriel in the video turned around, and like the moon after a lunar eclipse, his majestic ass came into view.  I nearly wept when I saw that ass.  It was even bigger than last week, rounder, more pert.  As he turned back around, I saw that his legs, especially his thighs, were getting thicker and more defined.  He definitely wasn’t skipping leg day.  However, soon after, my attention was drawn by his dick and balls, which were also bigger again.  His cock and balls were still smaller than his glorious body deserved, but considering where they started, they looked comparatively big.  And were his balls getting hairier?

At the end of the video, the chyron read:

Subject 3-18

Weight: 102.5 kg

Body Fat: 10.6%

Flaccid State: 7 cm

Erect State: 11.7 cm

226 pounds? 

I was fully erect looking at him.

This was the third video.  There were going to be 26 of these total.  That means there would be 23 more.  I couldn’t watch every one.  I’d just spend my whole week fantasizing about Gabriel and focusing on every minute change that occurred.  I knew myself well enough too—I’d start trawling for other discount Gabriels and likely end up sleeping with Michael over and over again.  I had to find something to distract me.

As if blessed by fortune and fate, there was one other email in my inbox.  An invite from Sheila and Trina to go on a “girls’ glamping trip away from the boys.”  A month in a cabin in the woods upstate that Sheila’s family owned.  A month?  Trina was a housewife, so she could take the time off.  I didn’t know what Sheila did for a living, but a monthlong camping trip sounded excessive.  Then again, it also sounded perfect.  I didn’t care that they saw me as one of the girls.  I needed to get away from the boys myself.

I had made all the necessary calls and packed my bag before I even realized I said yes.

Between vacation time, personal days, and sick leave, I had the time off from work coming to me, though most people wouldn’t be gutsy (desperate?) enough to take the whole month off at once.

When I told Gabriel about the trip, he asked, “Are you avoiding me?”

“If they would have invited you too, I would’ve extended the invite.  Besides, you have to go to Johnny’s clinic twice a week.  I just want to chill with my sisters-in-law.  Well, Sheila’s not a sister-in-law yet, but that’s because Norm’s a chicken.”

Gabriel stared at me sternly.  “Are you avoiding me, Auggie?”

I sighed, preparing myself to lie.  “Actually, it feels like you’ve been avoiding me with all the time you’re spending at the gym these days.”  I pat the back of his hand.  “It’s only a month.”

Gabriel shrugged.  “As long as you’re not avoiding me.”

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the amazing new chapters!

I am loving how the story progresses but can’t help but notice how Michael character was set up before Gabriel’s latest change😋.

You story has become my new weekly wait right after House of the dragon finale.

Again though thank you for writing this story

• Like 2

Oooh! I am so happy you post two chapter updates... it is super satisfying. Honestly not sure how I feel about Michael. He seems like he won't go away and that seems like it will be a problem, but awesome job showing those attitudes. Auggie turning Gabriel down was well done and really makes me feel for both characters and how they're good guys. I'm hoping deep down that Auggie and Gabriel do end up together (though it needn't be in a sexual sense) but I'm really loving how you're showing that Gabriel isn't magically turned allosexual by these hormones even if physically he's experiencing heightened sexual urges. I find myself equally rooting for Gabriel to prove that he's really and truly ace and for him and Auggie to have a romantic and sexual relationship... your writing and ability to make me feel for the characters is that good. Also, I'll admit to checking in on this site every day just to see if there's an update (again, no pressure, but this was a delightful Halloween treat). I'm curious whether Auggie's suggestions will help or just stem the pressure a little, and I'm curious about what Gabriel will think about.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1