I Can Fix Him (Complete story, 1/16/23, Bonus Material added 1/23/23)

TQuintA

Teaching your best bud how to improve his jack-off sessions!

Another item on the list of "Things I never thought needed explaining...."!

Well written and believable!

Auggie is da man!  Let's hope his blue balls get some release soon!

• Like 5

A comment to your story, @TQuintA:

I love it so far! ❤️❤️😍😍

I love writing about magic and what I love even more is seeing it implemented here. The curses, the way Auggie practises them and the effects have their own unique spin. It inspires me to look at my own forms of magic I've written and give them a little more..."Gravitas".

What I also liked was the way Auggie handled Gabriel's mixed state of arousal and distress. Instead of jumping into the sheets with him, Auggie calmed Gabriel down, assessed the situation and made him actively think/reflect about his actions. 

I can't wait to see how the story and the muscle growth progresses💪😍😘

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Hmmm...

Averaging 5 lbs of new muscle mass per week...

Averaging 0.4 inches of extra dick per week...

19 weeks to means week 26 should see...

339 lbs (up 95 from Week 7 check-in)

13.7 inch dick (up 7.6 inches from Week 7 check-in)

Yes! I *can* do arithmetic. 

Still, here's hoping things accelerate for Gabriel! 400 lbs. and 16 inches sounds just right!

😍😍😍

• Like 4

Chapter 10

The new House Rules.

I wanted to nail them to his bedroom door like Luther’s 95 Theses, but that felt passive aggressive and a bit dickish.  They were just meant to be boundaries we couldn’t transgress while he was taking the pills.  A temporary set of guidelines.  But, I also wanted him to see them and respect them, so I stuck them to the fridge with a magnet right at his eye level, which meant part of the sheet was sticking up above the door.

New House Rules During the Drug Trial

1.     All tenants must remain modestly clothed when not in their bedrooms or the bathroom.

2.     Only masturbate behind a locked door.

3.     No masturbating in any room that can’t be locked.

4.     No sharing the bathroom.

5.     Auggie shall not watch any of Gabriel’s progress videos.

6.     Gabriel shall not ask Auggie to go clothes shopping.

7.     These rules can be amended and augmented by mutual consent of Gabriel and Auggie.

A few minutes after I’d posted this, Gabriel came out of his bedroom in just a pair of boxer shorts, scratching his huge ass with one hand and his massive and recently hairy chest with the other.  Even un-pumped, first thing in the morning, he looked enormous.  When he got to the fridge, he saw the rules, read them, and immediately turned around and went back to his room.  He came out a few minutes later dressed in a t-shirt and jeans.  They clung to his muscles, but he was no longer flaunting himself.

After grabbing a pre-made protein shake from the fridge, Gabriel came up to me on the couch, and without even saying “Good morning,” asked, “Aren’t rules #2 and 3 redundant?”

“I originally only had #2,” I confessed.  “But then it occurred to me you could lock me out of the apartment for half an hour and masturbate in the living room without breaking any rule.  So, I added #3 because I don’t need the image of your beefy body in the throes of orgasm writhing on the couch where we watch TV.”

Gabriel nodded, and went over to the fridge.  At the bottom of my nicely typed and formatted document, he added a new rule in his scrawling handwriting.

8.     No casually talking about Gabriel or his body in an objectifying way.

“Good rule,” I said from the couch.

“If we have to talk about my body, and I fear we will, we set a time and a place.  Make it an official roommate meeting.  Like we’re doing right now.”  Then, he added, “Since we’re in an official roommate meeting now, I just wanted to tell you, thanks for the gift you gave me last night.  I only took 15 minutes.  Each time.  I went twice last night, and my head is much clearer now.”

“Mazel tov!” I said.  “Glad to hear it.”  Then, I added, “Since you made this an official roommate meeting, I wanted to let you know that I plan to start dating again.  And not just picking up guys at clubs.  I’m going to try internet dating.  I’m on some websites; Sheila and Trina helped me with my profiles.  This won’t be for casual hook-ups, either.  I’m looking for a serious boyfriend.  I’ve already got a date lined up for tomorrow.”

“That’s great, Auggie.  I think that’s a good idea.  When you find a boyfriend, I’d love to meet him.”

We were so proud of ourselves with our rules.  The next couple of days went by swimmingly.  I eased back into work with far fewer complications than I expected.  I once again had to schedule my bladder around Gabriel monopolizing the bathroom, but now that he was shaving far less often, he didn’t hog it as much as he used to.  Around the apartment, I could tell Gabriel was still surging larger—I have eyes and object permanence—but with the boundaries we’d set, it felt safer somehow.

Then, eight days into our new arrangement, the rules proved to be insufficient.

My first internet date went so well we scheduled two more that same week.  In the middle of my third date, I crashed headfirst into a hole in the House Rules.

I called Gabriel from the restaurant.

“What’s up, Auggie?”

In a whisper, I said, “I’m on a date with this guy named Trent.”

“Speak up, buddy,” Gabriel said.

In a louder whisper I said, “I can’t.  I’m in a bathroom at a restaurant, and my cell gets shitty service in here.”

“Then, speak as loud as you can.  I can barely hear you.”

I raised my voice to a very quiet non-whisper.  “I’m on a date with this guy named Trent.  He’s sweet.  A kindergarten teacher.  He looks nothing like you.”

“Sounds good.  Why are you calling me?”

“He wants to have sex.”

Gabriel made a noise of disapproval.  “You told me you were done with hook-ups.”

“This is our third date, and we have a fourth scheduled for Tuesday.  I’d hardly call this a hookup.”

“Okay,” Gabriel said flatly, clearly unconvinced.  “Why are you calling me?”

“He lives with his sister and her son.  Or rather, they live with him. Either way, there’s a five-year-old in the apartment with a habit of walking into rooms—without knocking—in the middle of the night.”

“Rambunctious scamp.”

“He’s adorable.  Trent has shown me pictures.  Anyways, Trent asked if we could have sex at my place.  I don’t know if that goes against the House Rules.  If it does, we’ll go to a hotel, but I’d prefer to come back to the apartment because a hotel makes the wrong impression.”

“Come back to the apartment.  Just keep your bedroom door locked during.  I’d love to meet him.”

“Excellent,” I said.  “We’ll be there in about 30 minutes.  Please take the sheet with our House Rules off the fridge and put them in a drawer.  I’ll explain everything to Trent when it’s appropriate; I just don’t want the sign to scare him off.”

“On it,” Gabriel said, hanging up.

I explained to Trent that I had a roommate and we’d have to keep the door locked, and he was so overeager that he didn’t mind.

In fact, Trent practically leapt on me as soon as my bedroom door was locked behind me.  Trent wasn’t the normal sort of guy I went after.  He was shorter than me, not exactly physically fit, and a total bottom.  Right now, I was on a Gabriel cleanse, so I was looking for anyone who didn’t remind me of Gabriel at all.  Trent’s flaming red hair and earrings helped separate the two of them even further.

The sex was awkward, mostly because it’d been forever since I’d topped anyone, but I was sure we’d figure it out after a few more attempts.  I’d give it a B-.  Maybe a B if I’m generous.

When the sun came up the next morning, Trent woke me, asking, “You never unlocked the door last night.  Is it safe for me to go out there?”

With my eyes half-closed, I responded, “As long as you’re fully dressed.  You’ll likely bump into my roommate Gabriel.  He’s itching to meet you.”  I yawned, then said, “Want me to come with you?”

“I’m just hitting the bathroom and getting a glass of water.”  He kissed my forehead.  “We can catch another hour of sleep before I should head back home.”

I rolled over to snooze some more, but—it couldn’t have been two minutes later—I heard uproarious laughter coming from the dining room.

I dressed and rushed out there to find Trent and Gabriel eating breakfast and having a grand old time.  They were having a lively conversation.  Finishing each other’s sentences even though they’d just met.  If they didn’t have different voices, it would have sounded like one person talking to himself.  It was a little off-putting.

“Morning, sleepyhead,” they said at the same time.

That was more than off-putting; it was creepy.

“Trent’s a blast,” Gabriel said cheerfully.

“So’s Gabriel.” Trent agreed.

“He showed me his dating profile.  I see why you picked him.  I would have picked him if I was looking for a date.”

“I stand out.  Not a lot of kindergarten teachers are into poker and motorcycles,” Trent said.

Some memories from the last three dates jumped out: the ease of conversation, the shorthand we developed, the types of things we’d talked about.  I’d felt relaxed and comfortable, like I’d known him for years.  That had been a plus, but now, it was starting to feel like a red flag I’d missed.

Gabriel put his hand on Trent’s shoulder and shook him jovially.  “And he was a math nut like me when he was in high school.” 

Then, right on top of him, Trent added, “And if you have too much to drink…”

Smoothly, as if it was one sentence, Gabriel interjected, “As you sometimes do, mister…”

As though he hadn’t been interrupted, Trent finished his thought, “I can always be the driver ‘cause I doesn’t drink!”

Gabriel beamed.  “You’re a perfect match!”

Trent turned to look at me eagerly.  “Oh!  We have to go dancing.  Gabriel says you’re a fantastic dancer.”

What?  What was happening?  This morning was pointing some things out to me I’d failed to notice.  I had to check.  “Trent, I was thinking we’d have a movie night sometime this week.”

“A movie night could be fun.  Cozy up under a blanket and snuggle.  Going out.  Staying in.  I go with the flow and am happy to follow your lead.”

It couldn’t be, could it?  Just to double-check, I asked, “What’s your favorite movie, Trent?” 

“I know it’s kind of cliché, but my favorite movie is Enter the Dragon.”

Fuck.  Fuck fuck fuck.

“Excellent choice,” Gabriel said.

Quickly, I interceded with, “Trent, can I talk with you out in the hall?”

“Sure,” he turned to Gabriel and said, “back in a flash.”

When Trent came storming back into the room fifteen seconds later, he grabbed his things and left in a teary run.

“What was that about?” Gabriel asked.  “What did you say to make him cry?”

“I just dumped him.”

“Why?” Gabriel said, looking hurt.  “I loved that guy!  He was awesome!”

“He was you.  I did it again.”  I pulled out our house rules and added another.

9.     Auggie shall not date anyone who is eerily similar to Gabriel.

“He was nothing like me!” Gabriel protested.  “He was a short doughy guy who looked like he stepped off a box of Lucky Charms.”

“Not like you physically, no, but he has your exact same personality.  Your same attitude and…” I searched for a term, but all I could come up with was, “aura.  It’s why the dates were going so well.  I felt like I was dating you.  I didn’t do it on purpose, but on some subconscious level, I picked the guy whose personality was the most like yours.”

“Just because he likes kung fu movies?”

“It wasn’t about his taste in films.  He was you if you were a short, gay kindergarten teacher.”

“I did consider being a kindergarten teacher before I settled on business management,” Gabriel admitted.

“I rest my case,” I said, joining Gabriel at the table. 

Gabriel mulled it over, “Now that I think about it, his dating profile did feel like I wrote parts of it.”  He thought for another second and asked, “Is that really a reason to dump him?”

“I’m on a Gabriel cleanse,” I reminded him.  “Dating guys who remind me of you is the last thing I need right now.  Now that I’ve seen how much you and Trent are alike, I can’t un-see it.”  I shook my head frustratedly.  “I’m going to have to be a lot more careful about who I date.”  While I was saying all of that, I was texting wildly under the table.

“Who you texting?”

“Sheila and Trina.  Asking them for blind dates because I don’t trust myself right now.”

Gabriel took his last bite of eggs.  “Could work.”

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

What a never ending rollercoaster of emotion you put us through here! It's cute and fun and exciting to read and never gets boring! Congratulations so far! 

• Like 5