Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Austin orders Jon around, then awards him with a custom-made pup hood. Jon fucks Austin in his excitement. 

Austin sat in the living room with his computer out, working on a paper for his final term of college, wearing short gym shorts and a tank top. The room wasn’t quiet though; the living room hummed with the sound of loud music coming from the garage, punctuated by the occasional deep grunt, metal clanging, and the whole house shaking as huge amount of weights were moved around by the giant lifting in the garage. Jon was on hour 3 of his afternoon lift and he hadn’t shown any sign of tiring. This was after 3 hours this morning of working nothing but legs; he was out working chest and shoulders now.

Austin stretched his arms and realized he was thirsty. He reached for one of the thin chains around his neck, next to the padlock key he wore everywhere, and brought a basketball whistle up to his mouth. He blew sharply, the high-pitched sound cutting through any sort of music or noise in the house. Austin felt the ground shake and Jon’s booming voice rumbled through the house.

“COMING, SIR!”

Within seconds, Austin could hear and feel the booming rumble of his massive stepdad bounding into the room like an excited puppy, the house shaking as nearly a ton of muscledad thumped into the living room from the garage.

Jon’s head scraped against the ceiling as he ducked into the living room, his naked body dripping with sweat from lifting, his face lighting up in excitement as he saw Austin looking at him expectantly. “Sir!” he boomed as his cock twitched, then dropped to his knees in front of Austin and set his sweaty hand on Austin’s. “What do you need, Master?” Jon said, looking in Austin’s eyes intently, eager to serve.

Austin had recently cut Jon’s hair into a crisp, short mohawk and trimmed his beard. The beard looked sharp and angular and came down to his nipples, where it mixed together with his dense chest fur, which was currently matted down with sweat. Jon’s musk washed over Austin like a wave as his pup awaited his order.

“Get me a beer, pup,” Austin said. “I’m thirsty.”

Jon grinned and bounded to his feet, his heavy metal chain clinking, his head bumping into the ceiling and sending down a rain of plaster and spreading cracks across it. “Yes Sir!” he rumbled before galloping to the kitchen. He returned shortly with a can of lager, cracking it open for Austin carefully with a fingernail, the can looking comically small in Jon’s enormous hands. He handed it to Austin.

“Thank you, pup, you listen so well,” Austin said, reaching out and rubbing his hand over Jon’s huge thigh. Jon flexed it in response, making it swell out harder and rounder. Austin’s hand came away coated with sweat, which he rubbed on his own tank top.

“Heh, thank you Sir! Can I get you anything else?” Jon boomed from above as he looked down as his little Sir. His cock stiffened as he did, sweat dripping down onto the carpet like he was fresh out of the shower, eager to serve his master.

“No bullpup, now get back to lifting!” Austin said as he turned his attention back to his computer.

“Yes Sir!” Jon said seriously and headed back to the garage. In a few seconds, the familiar clanking of metal and deep, loud grunting resumed.

Austin drank his beer and got back to work on his paper, but a couple minutes later he realized he was hungry too. He was having a hard time focusing, especially after Jon had visited. Austin had trained Jon well over the last couple months to come when called and do as he said, and Jon was more than happy to oblige. The whistle had proven to be an exciting addition to their at-home dynamic.

Austin blew the whistle again, and once again the huge muscle bear rumbled into the living room. This time, Jon’s cock was semi-hard and leaking; a string of precum oozed out from his huge mushroom head and smeared against his sweaty thighs. He dropped to his knees again and rested his huge chin on Austin’s knees.

“Hi pup, I need a snack to go with this beer. Get me one of my meal prep kits,” Austin said as he reached forward and ran his hand through his bull’s spiky mohawk. A mist of sweat bloomed from Jon’s hair as Austin’s rubbed it.

Jon grinned, then rose to his full height again. “Coming right up, Sir!” he rumbled, sweat dripping down on Austin. “You look so cute down there in your chair, Sir,” Jon said. His cock pulsed and thickened as he looked down at Austin, a drop of pre drooling out of his slit.

“Thank you, pup,” Austin said as he reached out and dabbed up the pre onto his finger, causing Jon to shudder in pleasure. Austin licked it up, savoring the sweet salty flavor.  “Now go fetch me my food,” Austin said, keeping Jon focused on the task before losing him to his raging libido. It had been 4 hours since the big man had last cum, and Austin knew his balls would need to be drained again soon.

Jon shook his head to refocus, then turned to go to the kitchen. A few minutes later, he returned, dropped to his knees, and delivered a hot meal prep container full of rice, chicken, and broccoli, ready to be eaten.

“Good bullpup! Make sure you’re eating too, Jon. Did you have the jug of gainer shake I left for you for your afternoon lift?” Austin asked as Jon breathed heavily on him.

“Yes, of course Sir! I’m definitely getting hungry for dinner soon, though,” Jon said. “What are we having tonight?” he asked.

“Meat, big guy. You’ll see,” Austin said, grinning up at his stepdad. “I’m gonna go upstairs and take a little rest after my snack,” he said as he got up with his beer and food and stood next to Jon. Austin had to crane his neck to look up at his dad now.

Jon reached down to scratch his hairy bush, bouncing his stiffening cock around as he did. “Sounds good, little Sir,” Jon rumbled, twisting his neck around to see over his massive chest and gut to look down at his stepson. “Please let me know if you need anything, I want to help make you feel good,” Jon said, a twinge of desperate longing in his voice. His cock bulged up bigger, stiffening and rising up to his belly button; it oozed out another dribble of precum, which dripped down to the carpet.

“That’s what your Sir likes to hear,” Austin said. He reached up and gave Jon’s cock a good, hard squeeze, causing more pre to burble out of it. Jon gasped and shivered. “Now go finish your workout,” Austin ordered before walking by the giant and heading upstairs to their bedroom.

“Yes Sir!” Jon boomed and then waddled back to the garage.

Austin grinned; his stepdad was completely obedient to him now, and the two of them were both very happy together. He wanted to show his appreciation to Jon and bond them closer together. He had been waiting for this moment. Over the last several months, their relationship had grown more and more intense as Jon grew bigger and bigger, surging taller, thicker, and wider every day. They did everything together and were totally devoted to each other to help reach their mutual goals and make each other happy. After the last couple whistle blows, Austin felt even more strongly than ever that it was time to give Jon his present.

Austin made his preparations and finished his food and beer, then once again whistled for Jon. His obedient bullpup bounded up the stairs, then wedged himself into the door, smearing sweat all over the door frame, his head cracking the wood of the frame before emerging into the bedroom.

“Sir? What’s all this?” Jon asked as he looked at Austin, who was wearing his leather harness and a jock strap.

“Jon, you’ve made such incredible progress over the last 8 months, growing both physically and emotionally for me, learning to trust and love me as we have bonded,” Austin said as he stepped closer to Jon. “Get on all fours, pup,” Austin ordered, pointing down to the carpet.

Jon obeyed immediately, thumping down to the floor on all fours, eagerly looking at his Sir, awaiting instructions.

Austin leaned down to Jon’s ear. “I can’t imagine life without you now, Jon. We just keep growing more intensely close as you grow bigger and bigger. You feel it too, right?” Austin said, his voice in a deep whisper.

Jon shuddered and took a deep breath. “Yes Sir, so much, more intense every day. I live to serve you, Sir, and I’ve never felt better about anything in my life. I have such a clear purpose, and it feels so good to lift, eat, and grow every day as I make you happy,” Jon said, his voice wavering. “I… I want to be your bullpup forever, Sir,” Jon whispered, on the edge of tears.

“Good, pup, good. Look at how big you’ve grown,” Austin said as he walked around Jon’s enormous frame, rubbing his hand over the vast expanse of Jon’s hairy, sweaty back, squeezing the huge, round form of his ass, before trailing his hand down Jon’s hamstring. “Truly a freak, bigger than I could have dreamed of. You were made for growing and obeying, weren’t you?” Austin said as he completed his loop.

“I was made to grow and serve you, Sir,” Jon echoed, his voice quivering.

“Well pup, I’m glad you feel that way too. Show me your devotion,” Austin said before positioning himself in front of Jon. Austin lowered his jock strap and pulled out his hard, thick rod, leaking precum, red and angry-looking. “Suck a load out of your master,” Austin commanded.

Jon obeyed. He surged forward aggressively, gobbling up Austin’s cock and taking it in balls deep all at once. The force of it was enough to knock Austin over, and he was suddenly pinned, helpless under the power of Jon’s mouth and hands. The force of Jon’s suction was intense, and Jon hummed and purred as he went to town on his Sir’s cock.

“Aww fuck yeah bullpup, such a good boy, you need Master’s seed don’t you?” Austin groaned, the power of Jon’s tongue and sucking on the verge of pain.

“Mmmph, mmmm!” Jon grunted as he sucked harder and faster.

“Slow down pup, that’s it, get in a rhythm,” Austin said as his cock throbbed. He was so close to climax. Jon’s muscles, his musk, his obedience drove him crazy, and he was almost always ready to share his seed with his eager bullpup.

Jon reached up and planted one huge hand on Austin, pinning him down to the carpet effortlessly as his mouth continued to suck and slurp. His tongue flicked and his lips tightened. On most men, Austin’s cock would have been substantial, girthy and a generous 7”. To Jon, it felt small in his oversized mouth, but it just made him want to suck and pull harder. He hummed and groaned as he tasted more precum.

“Such a devoted bullpup!” Austin groaned as he got closer to shooting his load. “Gonna make me, ung, make me shoot such a, ahhhhh, big fuckin’ LOAD—!” Austin bellowed as he came, and Jon greedily gulped up every drop until Austin was thoroughly drained.

Jon helped Austin get to his feet when he was done, then sat back on his heels. Even seated like that, he was taller than Austin.

“How was that, Sir?” Jon said, gently rubbing Austin’s hair with his huge mitt.

“Good job pup, you’re so good at that now!” Austin said, steadying himself against Jon’s massive shoulders. He turned to get the box at the foot of the bed.

“I got this for you, custom made, in your favorite colors,” Austin said as opened the box.

“Oh, Sir! What is it?” he rumbled, tears welling in his eyes. He opened it and gasped. “Really, Sir!?”

“Yup. Put them on,” Austin said giving Jon space.

Jon pulled did just that, and in a moment a black, green, and orange neoprene pup hood covered Jon’s head and face, his long beard trailing out of the bottom, his excited eyes beaming down at Austin through the holes in the mask, curved bull horns in place of the usual pup ears of his hood. A matching leather harness wrapped tight around his enormous chest, hugging his pecs, shoulders, and traps in all the right places. Jon huffed the intense smells of neoprene and leather that suddenly filled the room and his cock throbbed.

“It’s PERFECT, Sir!” Jon grunted, his voice muffled in the pup hood. He turned and looked in the floor-to-ceiling mirror that Austin had installed in their bedroom a couple months ago.

“I had both measured to fit your supersized body, bullpup. They hardly believed me when I shared your chest size and hood size and thought it was a joke.” Austin said, grinning at how happy Jon was. “They’re both adjustable and fairly stretchy to keep up with your continued growth, at least for a little while!”

“BaarrRROOOOF!” Jon bellowed as he saw himself. His cock throbbed harder and harder, growing longer and stiffer as he stepped closer to the mirror. “Mmmmmph, grrrph, rrrawwwwrph!” he grunted as he flexed his left bicep and rubbed his mask against the sweaty bulging muscle.

“ARRFFF!” Jon said as he turned back to Austin and bounded towards him.

“Heh, bullpup likes it I see!” Austin said as Jon reached down and effortlessly lifted him up, carrying him and rubbing his mask and beard all over Austin to express his love.

“RRRUUUFFFF, ARRFF, GRRRRFF!” Jon rumbled before tackling Austin on to the bed, the combined weight of them both causing the re-inforced bed to groan and the house to shake.

Jon nuzzled against Austin, rubbing his pup hood and beard and chest and hands all over his master’s little body, pinning him with his own bigger body, crushing him under nearly a ton of beefy muscle.

“AAAARRROOOOFFF, GRRRPH, MMMPH, YEAAAHHHH!” Jon grunted, hardly capable of words now, letting the pup space fully take over his mind. He rubbed and cuddled against Austin hard, his rock-hard cock leaking precum juice all over his little master, totally carried away.

“Pup, hold on, that’s, ooof, flip over so I’m on top!” Austin grunted under the immense weight of his overly-excited bullpup. Jon stopped his grunting, wrapped his huge hands around Austin’s torso, and flipped them both around until Austin was on top of Jon.

Jon cocked his head to one size as he looked up at his little Sir. “Arroo?” he grunted, then rubbed Austin back and forth on his sweaty torso. “Ruuufff, arruuuff, ggrrooooff!!” he boomed. his huge cock pressing dangerously close to Austin’s tight, furry hole.

“Yes big man, I need your bullpup seed inside me now!” Austin grunted as his own hard cock rubbed against Jon’s firm, furry gut.

“RRRRUUUHHH, GRRRRR!” Jon groaned as he positioned his master over his massive cock. It was as thick as Austin’s forearm with an apricot-sized head. It burped up more precum, seemingly on command as if it knew Jon needed more lubrication, then Jon rammed Austin down on it hard. “AARRROOOOOOOO!!!” Bullpup bellowed as he speared Austin, pushing in as far as it could go.

“Ahhhhh godddddd!” Austin cried as he was suddenly filled with the massive cock. Jon slowed down for a moment, sensing that his master needed time to adjust to his size. The girth of his huge stepdad’s cock pushed him to his limits, and he writhed as his ass struggled to adjust to Jon’s thickness. He stabilized himself against Jon’s leather harness, his own cock throbbing and getting closer to another climax as he huffed in the scent of Jon’s musk and the leather from the harness, taking deep breaths to calm down and open his hole wider.

“URRRGGG, HHUUUNNFFF, ARRRFFFF!!” Jon grunted as he stared to pick up speed again, his bull horns bouncing on his hood as he submitted deeper into pupspace. He pounded relentlessly inside his master, working up to full strength, slamming in deeper as Austin’s furry jock hole opened up wider to accept his stepdad’s massive cock, impaling the smaller man over and over again, pausing only briefly to bring both of his huge arms up into a double bicep pose, reveling in his enormity, furry pits emanating fresh waves of jock musk.

Austin groaned mindlessly, holding on for the ride, his cock rubbing mercilessly against Jon’s sweaty torso.

The two of them ground against each other for as long as they could stand it, Jon using his little master like a sex toy and Austin frotting his cock against Jon’s enormous, meaty gut and chest, Jon’s metal chain clanking against his new harness.

Austin groaned as his cock shot another load, smearing cum all over the big bull’s belly and pecs and harness, mixing with Jon’s sweat. His hole clamped down harder around Jon’s tree trunk cock.

“AARRRROOOOOO!!!!!” Jon bellowed as he exploded inside Austin. Jon could feel his insides bloat with cum as Jon unloaded inside of him, jets of hot bullpup cum filling him up.

Jon kept howling until he was completely drained, his huge balls pumping out cream for over a minute. Finally, he lifted Austin off of his baseball bat cock inch by inch until he popped off with a wet squelch, cum splashing down onto Jon. Jon held Austin suspended in the air over the bed.

“Grruufff, arrrrfff, mmmphhhh!” bullpup Jon grunted as he pulled Austin in closer, nuzzled against him, and spread his master’s seed all over his huge body, marked with his master’s cum, honored to serve him for life.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Jon is a beast of a man now and Austin loves the influence he put on his stepdad and love what he helped transform.

They found companion when they thought it was all lost