From Big brother to huge brother

Bigrowinggod

Chapter 8 

This chapter happens mostly during tylers shift

Ray and ryan get home and ray feels another spurt hit him as he sits down. "What i just came why" he feels balls swell larger and more virle he grabs ryan and forces him to suck his growing cock "time for another meal runt" he chuckles looking into ryans horny eyes knowing ryan loves this.

Ryan coudnt be happier his big bros cock down his throat breathing nothing but his potent musk as ray grows bigger . Ray starts flexing for his little bro as he grows bigger his muscles throbbing bigger with each flex as he hits 9 feet tall. As the growth spurt ends the lust dosnt he cums in ryans mouth but his balls still feel full "you ready for round two" ray says desperate to cum again. Ryan can actully hear rays gaint balls prodcing even more cum "of course big guy anything for you" he grins looking right into rays eyes "fuck me till i pass out big bro" 

Ray lubes ryan up with his pre before he whispers in ryans ear"you ready to be my fleshlight little bro" ryan moans as ray forces him on his cock "you sure about this" ray says horny as he is he dosnt want to hurt ryan "yes use me bro" ryan says.

Ray grabs ryan and slides him up and down his dick slowly at first making sure he can take it before he starts slamming his brother up and down ryan cums as the speed increases but ray keeps going moaning as he feels his masive balls pull up filling his brother for the second time that day but keeps going for hours when ryan passes out ray finnaly stops just barley saited for now he carfully sets his brother in his bed. Ray checks the time "fuck i need to get ready for tyler" ray cleans up the  place the best he can but his massive body makes things difficult by the time hes done the doorbell rings.

Tyler is waiting outside the extra clothes he had in his car barley contaning his improved body the door opens and all he can see is rays massive cock goes from 1 foot soft to 2 and a half feet long at the site of him cuasing tylers cock to burst out of his pants "damn you grew again stud" 

• Like 15

Ill be posting 8.5 and editing some of the previous chapters soon holiday season is hell curently at my job so sorry for the short chapters and any mistakes ive made. Thanks for enjoying my messy story 

Just some bonus stuff in the meantime

Ray has always been dominate in the bedroom once he gets horny enough its like a flip switches inside of him  his new size just alows him to be a bit more extreme with it but will double check before anything to crazy. 

Ryan is a switch but only bottoms for men bigger than him.that combined with the crush on his big bro have made him putty in rays hands.

Tyler was teased for his smaller body growing up so the second his parents let him he threw himself into the gym quickly outsizing his bullies. He never tried to get revenge but always reminded them if he heard they were up to somthing he would  show them what a muscle nerd can do. He went into medicne to always be able to know how to help. Strict top for hookups alot more open when dating 

• Like 6

• 1 year later...

After standing there awkwardly for a second ray says “come on in”.

ray moves out of the way his cock knocking over some things not used to swinging around more than 2 feet of cock 

tyler can’t help but laugh a bit at the awkward giant as he makes his way to the couch “what’s the plan big man” ray sits down next to him “well I was planning on taking you out to the new restaurant downtown. but I just outgrew the remainder of what I could wear so how about I just order something and we can have a movie date” 

“Sounds amazing big guy” Tyler says as he climbs onto ray sitting on his lap “how about we watch your favorite bad movie” Tyler says laying his head on rays pecs “sure” ray says a bit panicked as he can’t help but get hard quickly trying to find the movie “thanks for the complement ray” his cock throbs as he hears Tyler say his name. “Why am I so nervous I’ve been on dates before sure he’s hot as hell and amazing and” ray’s thoughts were interrupted by Tyler turning around and kissing him “just relax big man and let me take control”.

Tyler slowly took rays cock into himself “ugh fuck yah man” ray tried to push himself deeper but Ryan stops him “I say when you get to move ok big guy” ray nods “ now let’s have some fun” slamming himself down.

(Sorry for the small update just needed something to start with to continue the story)

• Like 7

(Also ray is still normally more dom but Tyler taking the lead is helping with his nervousness so he’s just going with it)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1