mczapl

Chapter 1

His name was @SupremeAlpha. I found him on Instagram and immediately felt his alpha radiation coming from his pictures. He was young, in his mid-20. Tall, muscular and handsome. He loved to work out and pose in the gym and in the locker, showing his pumped muscles to his admirers. 

He had great wide and massive pecs which stood out after each of his heavy workouts. His smile was charming, but showing authority. A real Alpha. 

He had curly blond hair. Rather short. Sometimes he even shaved them off completely, which made him look more like an army recruit. He probably would look great wearing a uniform. Pity there was no pics of him like that. On other pics he let his hair grow longer. On those he resembled Adonis - a mix of a ancient Greek superhero and god of love. His skin was dark, as he loved to be tanned. Something between olive tan and golden brown. This was a great combo with his blond hair.

His eyes were blue. Deep Ocean blue. On the pics where he looked straight into the camera, these eyes pierced through you, immediately took command of you. They were saying - I am better than you. Stronger. More virile.

He was 6'1 (1m85). His legs were pretty muscular, but not huge, because he liked to run. I watched his instastories from his morning jogs. When he was sweaty, short of breath explaining his lifestyle. Wow! Amazing! His confidence was pouring out of these stories.

Watching his Instagram profile over and over again, I instantly felt weak and beta. Which is completely normal, as I am a beta fag. A looser. I exist to serve. Serve supreme Alphas. The ones who dominate. Who are born to rule.

I dared to write to him. I wrote how supreme he is to me. How his alphaness makes me shiver. But also how it makes me horny. I begged for his forgiveness for being so honest.

After a few hours he replied. I was extremely nervous when I opened his message. What is he going to write to me? Maybe he will be crossed at me, he will block me and I will not be able to see his pictures anymore? That would make me extremely sad.

Luckily his answer was different. It was short. Very Alpha-style. He wrote: "I was born to make weaklings like you feel insecure."

Wow! He bothered to discover my existence and he even replied to me! I was so overwhelmed and horny that I had to jerk off!

I replied to him immediately after I cleaned the floor of my room of my cum. "Yes Sir. I exist to serve you."

That's how our insta-chats begun. I discovered he lives not far from me, around 1 hour drive by car.

He demanded my nude pictures. I've sent him my insignificant body and my ass. I also sent him a pic of my dick, which was rock-hard when I shot the picture, but he scorned me and told me that my dicklet is irrelevant to him and completely useless. He liked my ass though. He said he likes it when it is plump and mine fits his tastes. I was overwhelmed with joy.

I never dared to ask him for nudes and he never sent them on his own account, so I never have seen how endowned is he. I never asked about his size either. I assumed he is big, as any Alpha is.

Today is a special day. He allowed me to visit him for the first time. I received precise instructions. He lives outside of town. I am to drive to his mansion (yes, he lives in a mansion! He is rich!) up until his gate. I am to be naked when I ring the gate bell. Then I will be allowed to enter his premises and drive till the main door. Unless he is unhappy with how I look or he will be busy with another faggot. Then I will be sent back.

I am to leave all my belongings in the car, including my mobile, wallet and the car keys. I am to stand in front of his door completely naked. I am to be fully shaved from neck downwards and covered with a thin layer of oil to make me even smoother and shiny.

I am so excited! I really can't wait! It will be an epic day! And night of course! I do hope I will be able to please him!

To be continued…

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 2

I did exactly as he demanded. I cleaned myself thoroughly and shaved completely. Then I covered my body with quite expensive oil. All for him. Just like my Master demanded.

I drove up to his mansion. I was extremely nervous. When I passed all the houses in the town, I stopped my car and undressed myself fully. I jumped back into the car and drove the last part of the road feeling strange but somewhat free. At least that's what I kept saying to myself, to cover the overwhelming nervousness.

I arrived at the gate and hit the bell. A videocamera lense looked at me and zoomed. I started shaking inside. I felt so cold, even though it was a summer day. I fell penetrated already.

I couldn't speak. I was so terrified. I just looked dumbfully into the lens, knowing that this machine decides my fate.

Finally I heard a voice. "Don't just stand there stupid faggot. Enter and drive till the main house, as I told you." I immediately nodded my head, still unable to speak.

I rushed back to my car and drove through the gate. I continued to drive till I saw the big house. It looked expensive. 

I parked my car and left all my belongings inside. I knew they were safe there. I was less sure how safe I am. Probably less that the things in the car.

I walked to the main door. It was partially open, which puzzled me. What should I do? Am I allowed to enter? Will I be punished for that? Or maybe I will be punished for keeping him waiting while I stand in front of the door?

I decided to try my luck and entered the mansion. I walked into a large lobby with big central stairs leading up to the upper floor. In the middle of the lobby stood a big marble statue. It was him! Carved out of marble! Wow! The statue was as big as a human. He was completely naked with all the muscles clearly visible. Then I immediately looked between his legs. Yes, the cock was big. It was around 9 inches and wasn't fully hard. I gulped. This might be a challenge, especially to swallow without a gag. I had big cocks, but this one seemed bigger. And thicker.

Then I saw him. The real one. He was standing on top of the stairs. He was wearing white trousers and he was shirtless. The chalk white color of his trousers contrasted impressively with his beautiful dark tanned skin. His upper muscular body resembled the statue a lot, although I must admit the statue was even more muscular.

He was really good looking. He had a killer smile, although his smile was short lived. He looked at me and his smile turned into a smirk.

"Welcome to my mansion! It's nice to see new property arriving! You will be used and misused the whole weekend, in the ways I choose. You will be referred to as "it" because the moment you passed these doors, you stopped being a human. Not that you were a real human before. You have been deprived of any privacy. All the rooms of my mansion have cameras and it is all webstreamed, so whatever I do with you and to you will be visible to all of my fans around the world. That's what pays the bills of this mansion - fags like you are the fuel of my empire. You will be kept as long as your pathetic body and my mishandling of it brings viewers in front of the screen. The moment the numbers drop, I'll kick your ass. You do not have the right to refuse any of my commands, even the most kinky ones. And I'm known to be quite creative and brutal to my fags. You might even land in my BDSM dungeon if you misbehave well. Luckily My house is quite secluded, so your screams will not be heard and no one will come to rescue you. But feel free to scream, cause the viewers love it. And so do I. I love to create fear among the inferior like you."

I was terrified. I nearly emptied my bladder out of fear, but I knew it wouldn't be a good start. I eyed the room and indeed there were a few cameras which were either focused on him or on me. I was curious how many people were watching us at this moment.

"Crawl up the stairs to your god, scumbag! Disrobe me with your mouth and you will be able to taste My cock for the first time!"

I fell on my knees and walked like that till I reached the stairs. Then I started climbing them up while being on my knees. It was painful, but thrilling. He in the meantime put on a double biceps pose and started kissing his own biceps.

I reached the top of the stairs. My knees were on fire. I could smell him for the first time. He smelled like a powerful potent male. I gently started to unzip his pants. He completely ignored me, as he was focused on admiring his own body.

His semi-flaccid cock jumped out of his trousers. It was warm and shiny. I took the head of it immediately and started sucking. I knew I was good in it. I had many complements from the guys who fucked me.

I looked at his face and saw that he seemed pleased. That lowered my stress and fear, but I was still far from relaxed. His cock continued to grow in my mouth, but it was not as big nor thick as the cock of the marble statue, so I was able to take it all without gagging.

Soon I felt it pulsating in my mouth. He in the meantime continued to worship his own body, completely ignoring my puny existence. He started to cum. His load was big, but I was experienced. To be honest, I was prepared for even more volume. Maybe he ejaculated just a few hours ago and his balls were not full loaded yet?

I let the spent cock out of my mouth, because I knew that stimulating it now might be painful for him.

He turned his face to me for the first time in a while and said: "Not bad for a warm up. Now let Me show you My mansion before My cock is ready for round 2."

In the living room there was a huge wallpaper on one of the walls. It showed him in all his glory. Only a real Alpha would be so bold.bI was amazed.

There was a huge swimming pool in the garden and a jacuzzi. And there was a professional private gym. The kitchen was vast and well equipped. I was informed that I will be preparing his meals there. I, on the contrary, will eat the leftovers from the previous fag, who was a lousy cook.

Outside he had a dog in a kennel. It was huge and muscular. It seemed very aggressive. He told me that he threw one of the fags he was very displeased of into the kennel and the dog ripped the faggot appart. The body was never found. 

I preferred to believe that this was just an urban legend.

We re-entered the house and passed next to his gym again. Suddenly he said: "I'm horny again. This time I'll taste your ass."

I immediately fell on my knees and put my butt up. I heard him say: "that's too boring and conventional. I prefer something more kinky."

Then I felt a 45 lbs plate hit my head. I fell on the floor unconscious.

When I woke up, I was hanging upside down, tied to the cable machine by my legs which were completely stretched out. My ass was filled with his cock. He was filming it with a small camera. And he was enjoying it a lot. 

He probably was fucking me for a longer while already, as he climaxed very soon. My ass was filled with his cum. I realised that I haven't cum today but that seemed completely irrelevant to him. It was all about him and his pleasures. I was just an object. I'm curious whether he would even notice if I started to cum.

Once he finished fucking me, he turned around and left the room. I was left hanging alone. I was curious what will happen next.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Chapter 3

He came back after a few minutes which seemed like eternity to me. He simply said: "I uploaded the film and it looks good. Well - I look good on it. That's what matters. Your corps looks pretty decent when impaled on My schlong. Speaking of corps - maybe I should snuff you at the end of the weekend? I'm sure my fans would love it. I just need an excuisite way of doing it. Maybe I should do a poll among my best paying fans and count on their creativity?" He laughed maliciously. I looked how his abs contracted while he laughed. All the six muscle blocks of his tanned hairless body. He looked gorgeous.

But in my brain I kept saying to myself: "He is not serious. He just wants to frighten me. I will be safe. Raped thoroughfully, but safe." I still tried to convince myself, but deep down I was far from being sure.

He untied me from the cable machine and I fell on the floor like a sack of potatoes. I felt pain, but it didn't matter. In the meantime he lied down on the lifting bench and told me to rim his ass with my tongue. He looked splendid and so extremely tasteful!

I crawled to him and started doing my job the best way I could. He put headphones in his ears. They looked professional and expensive. Even though I was curious what music he listens to, I didn't dare to ask him. I subserviently continued to rim his ass. I probably wasn't doing a perfect job, because he closed his eyes and started to fall asleep. Maybe it was because he was exhausted after fucking me a few times and probably a few other lucky guys earlier today?

I knew he didn't permit me to stop, so I continued licking his hairless firm ass.

Then I heard it. The main door of the mansion closed. Quite loudly. I heard it, but he didn't. He was quietly snoring, completely relaxed and spent. SupremeAlpha was slightly smiling; probably dreaming a nice dream.

Then I heard heavy footsteps slowly heading towards the gym in which we were. I heard His voice: "Where are you?!". I replied immediately: "We are here! In the gym!"

The newcomer entered the gym. He was enormous - so tall that he had to bend his head to enter. Luckily the door frame was wide, cause He wouldn't fit otherwise.

He was wearing workout shorts and an old worn-out stringer. Compared to His humungous size, these clothes seemed nearly invisible on Him. He was a super-heavyweight bodybuilder weighting around 160 kg (320 lbs) and measuring around 7 feet (213 cm). His bodyfat was around 8%, so you could see his six-pack going in and out with every breath He took. His arms were gigantic - he had more muscle in each of them than I had in the my entire body. His legs were even bigger. Each of His legs was heavier and more powerful than me. His pecs were the size of cupboards, just full of muscle. His face was showing pure Alpha power and dominance. His scent was extremely strong and rapidly filled in the room, quickly dominating any other smells. I immediately got hard and started leaking pre. I always react like that when I see My Master. My true and only Master. My owner.

He looked at me and smiled. Even His smile was powerful and manly. He said with His deep masculine voice: "There you are! I've been looking for you! And what have we got here?" He looked at the SupremeAlpha who was still snoozing on the bench. My Master looked at him as He'd look at a dish He's going to devour after a heavy workout.

"You even lubricated him? How nice of you! As a reward, I'll fuck you later for desert. But now the main dish!"

Of course I knew what to do. I crawled to my Master and pulled down his shorts. I had to do it firmly, cause otherwise they would never leave his huge and firm ass (I saw Him break a jaw of a stubborn slave with the power of his ass). 

His cock spring out to life immediately. It never seized to amaze me. It is 14-15 inch long and thick as His fist or two of mine. His cock flew above my head and my face got splashed with His pre.

He completely ignored me, as He was transfixed at His new prey - the SupremeAlpha. He bypassed me (thankfully he didn't walk through me) and approached the sizzling my saliva ass of the poor victim .

Seeing them together next to each other was a striking view - the size and the muscles of SupremeAlpha were completely gone, dwarfed by the humongous size of My Master. The diamond shaped calves of My Master made the quads of SupremeAlpha look bleak. The biceps of My Master made these quads look skinny, as His biceps was bigger and more massive than alphas quads. Alpha looked like a guy who went to the gym for a year who meets a real heavyweight bodybuilder and they pose together.

And alpha was doomed. He just didn't know it. The lustful face of My Master showed it all. I was so happy to have served Him such a delicious dish. I was such a good obedient sub.

My Master positioned His piston piston at the entry gates of the lesser alpha and in one swift movement grabbed both of alpha's quads in His huge hands while at the same time He invaded the ass of His newest trophy. His steel grip held the victim in place while at the same time I saw the ex-alpha's eyes immediately open completely wide not understanding what the fuck is happening. At the same time his mouth opened and an extremely loud and dreadful shriek shuttered the walls of the gym. But apart from me and my Master, there was no one who could hear it. Well…in fact there were probably hundreds of people who have heard it, as it was being streamed live….

For a few seconds Supremealpha who was woken up so abruptly had no idea where he is and what is happening. He first recognised the room. Then he looked at my Master. That part his brain could not process. The monstrous size, the muscles, the strength and the cock size which drilled him was too much to process.

But subconscious pleasures kicked in in the meantime. He started to moan before understanding what is happening to him. My Master just grinned lustfully and continued to drill.

A few seconds passed and alpha woke up completely. He started feeling the pain from having inside him something that should never have entered there, as it was simply too large. Way TOO LARGE. Alphas anus started to bleed. This provided better lubrication, so my Master enjoyed it even more.

Alpha understood now that he is being violated. He tried to push Master away, but this proved to be completely futile. Master was simply too big and too heavy to even budge. But Master did enjoy these attempts, as it meant that Alpha contracted his torso, which made the internal friction so much better. Master had a huge grin on his face. It was both cute and evil. Master enjoyed it also because it would allow Alpha to slowly realise that he is inferior and weak. That he is not Alpha anymore. That in this room there can only one Alpha. I'm pretty sure Master will deprive SupremeAlpha of his name But that will be at a later stage. Right now he was being reduced to a nicely built fucktoy for my Master. Not everyday did Master receive such nice gifts.

Alpha was in a trans. On one side he wanted to get rid of the assailant, to possibly turn tables, to return back to normality he knew best - the one where he was pulling the strings. But on the other side, despite the pain it felt so good, so full, so wonderful….was he discovering his submissive side? Impossible! Not him! The SupremeAlpha! He is Supreme to all others! Wait! Shit! This was being streamed live! To all his viewers and supporters! Oh no! This can't be! This will destroy everything! I need to get out of this!

All that went through the head of the Alpha. Stress just made him contract his muscles, including his intestines. Some proved to be too weak for Masters cock and these tore, others provided great friction.

Master was already balls deep. You could see his anaconda under the sixpack of Alpha rhythmically moving in and out. Marking its territory, which till now was uncharted by any other dick.

SupremeAlpha was Rick hard. His dick hit Masters abs whenever he went all in, which was every 2-3 seconds right now. This stimulated Alphas cock, which climaxed after a short while splashing the abs and chest of Master and even reaching the chin in the first blast. Master did not pay attention to it at all. He never does pay attention to dicks of his subs. If they disturb him, he simply cages them, although I've heard that once when He was very angry, He ripped of the dick of some poor sub. But maybe it was an urban legend. Who knows…

Master was slowly coming to His climax. I could see His muscles getting tense. He looked even bigger and even more godly like that. He started grunting. His breathing became rapid and shallow. He started sweating too. His scent was everywhere. Full of Alpha testosterone. The other males in this room did not exist.

SupremeAlpha was wobbling underneath Him. Both were becoming tense. SupremeAlpha was in pain. 

And then the first shot happened. SupremeAlphas eyes opened. Widely. Very widely. Before he could comprehend, the second wave blasted him from the inside. Then the third and the fourth. His well defined abs dented outwards. After the ninth shot, Master took His cock out. The widely opened torn apart ass was leaking cum. His massive cock was still leaking too. Master turned around and looked at Me. I immediately knew what He wanted. I crawled to Him and started licking His massive cockhead. He purred like a cat who is stroked by his master. Just that the situation was exactly the opposite.

Then, when His cock was clean and shun from my saliva, He pointed His head towards SupremeAlpha.

SupremeAlpha was in sort of a comma. He was bubbling something incomprehensively. Neither Master nor meistened to him anyway. His importance was over anyway. He just became a fucktoy. Another fucktoy for Master. Just a bit bigger and more muscled one.

I crawled to the open anus and started eating out the cum. Masters cum. It tasted delicious, even if it was mixed with the victims blood.

SupremeAlpha was coming back to his senses, but it was a very slow process.

In the meantime Master left the gym and went to see the control room from where the broadcast was commanded. He wanted to check if everything was sent out correctly.

In the meantime SupremeAlpha opened his eyes. He saw me and recognised me. He said to me: "I had a strange dream. In my dream I was raped by someone who was even more Alpha than me. But that's a silly dream, cause there are no better Alphas than me. I am SupremeAlpha."

I would have replied, but my mouth was stuck in his anus.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

On 4/1/2023 at 7:09 PM, mczapl said:

(I saw Him break a jaw of a stubborn slave with the power of his ass). 

Would love to see a chapter describing this.

• Like 1