Hey, y'all!

It's been a while since I've written a story on this site. I miss writing, so, here is the thing:

Gimme a picture of a nice, buff guy, or a morphed up guy, or something, and I'll write a story for the picture! It'll be a short story, but I'll do it! Cause I feel like it would be fun! So, don't hesitate to share!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, arpeejay said:

Screenshot_20221110-015237.png

It hadn't been long since he had been a scrawny little man. Before, he could barely manage a handful of pushups, maybe one or two uses of a set of weights, before he would get tired. That was when he was approached by a researcher from a organisation he had never heard about before. He had pointed out that the small man couldn't do much to lift or get strong. At first, he was slightly offended, but when the researcher continued, he pointed out that he could help him in a major way. He was perfecting a serum that would accelerate growth, and grant a boost of adrenaline to help the workouts. So, he accepted the offer. Two days later, he had a box of vials full of this wonder drug. He was concerned about it being a steroid, but the researcher soothed his concerns, and so, on his first trip to the gym, he downed one of the contents in the vials, and headed off. 

It was immediate. His body went into overdrive, and he was able to perform double the workouts he could do before, and then some. He didn't feel tired after either, just a good quick shower, and he was good as new. This miracle drug was going to help him out, he knew it. And, in addition to improving his ability to work out, his confidence improved, and it wasn't long before he had met a guy at the same gym, and offered him the drugs too, wanting his new boyfriend as big as his end goal. His cock would also swell larger too, due to the extra testosterone coursing through his body. Within a week, he was noticeably bigger, bulging with muscle, his cock at a foot long flaccid, and with confidence to enter contests to display his body. He loved showing off his body to everyone, often ending in him inviting said people to his bed to play around. He had earned the reputation of a celebrity. 

Several weeks had passed, and he was huge. He towered over the other bodybuilders at the gym, often giving them tips. These people were much bigger than him when he started, and they were amazed at the progress he showed. He was asked how he got so big, but he didn't tell. He wanted his secret to stay with him and his boyfriend. Though, that organisation closed, and seemingly disappeared. Not that he minded. He loved being so huge. His body was huge, powerful. His cock was girthy and a real bitch breaker, and he was deeply in love with his boyfriend. He had a good life, and he wanted it for his own. Though, he still loved to show the others a good time, often ending up in bed with many of the others, showing them that doubting him in the first place was a mistake. After all, now, he could break them, and all he had to do was do it in bed. 

One day, for an interview, when asked about his secret, he replied simply with one statement:

"Let's just say, if you dream hard enough...you'll make the biggest bodybuilders your cum dumps."

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MonsterMuscle said:

IMG_20200504_103425.jpg

Being huge is tough, especially if you're bigger than most other guys. It makes it a challenge to do most things that regular sized folk can do. Use small things, such as forks or phones. Hell, meeting people is hard too, because if you're too big, you're usually walked around, people fearing that if they look at you wrong, you'll hurt them. One such case of a huge guy that had problems with this sort of stuff in his life was Tony. Tony was well known in the gym scene. He was a behemoth of a man. But he was an absolute sweetheart of a man. The problem is, due to his size, and the amount of tattoos on his body, he looked scary to the smaller, regular sized folk. He was feeling lonely for the longest time. Sure, the guys at the gym would give him any amount of attention he wanted, but he wanted something more...personal and loving.

He tried the dating scene, but the problem with dating is that on the one hand, you get the feeling that people use you for something or other. Either to show off a huge boyfriend, or for money, or for the eye candy. Tony was a sensitive man. He wanted to build a true connection with someone. Anyone. After his last attempt at dating, he gave up. The guy was wanting to make Tony give up going to the gym and spend more time with him, so he could have Tony's body to himself. Tony decided he was done with dating, and swore of dating - but, well, maybe in the future he'd try again. So, he decided he was done with dating for a while, to be honest. So, instead of dating, he decided to see if he could find a pet. Which proved just as hard. Most places saw him and turned him away. This disheartened the sweet giant man.

That is, until one day, he got lucky. He approached the last chance he had - a kennel for abandoned and unloved animals. Most looked too small, as he knew his strength, and couldn't risk it. He then found the perfect pet - a Saint Bernard. A huge dog, as big as he was. He was in loved, and adopted the dog. Now, the huge Tony had a huge pet, who he called Rex, that he could love and care for. His life was complete, as he finally found someone that loved him for him, even if it was just a pet dog that didn't understand much. It's still always a joy to him to be able to head into the pet store to get his best friend his favourite snacks. He still doesn't get that he has to turn sideways to get through the door though, the huge, lovable giant forgetting. But, he didn't care. He was happy, and his life could continue.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, CardiMuscleman said:

I would be very interested to see what you make of these two (in case you are wondering it is the same person)

Photo on 2013-09-14 at 13.01_2.jpg

1608400899_d7eee667d5_o.jpg

Darren was a professional bodybuilder in his youth. He had everything - fame, fortune, and as many men and women throwing themselves at him as he wanted. He was also smart, having an intelligence behind the muscles. This let him know the perfect diet for muscle growth and protein, as well as knowing how to extend his poses further than anyone else. Yes, he had a good life. It must've been when he was in his early 30's that life took a turn. After an accident that cause his arm to break, he had to stop bodybuilding, and take a break. It was sad to him to see his body lose the muscles he worked so hard on. He had decided to give bodybuilding a break - he still had the fortune, but not so much the fame or the countless men and women. He was content. Well, at least for a few decades...

It happened on his 60th birthday. He was invited to host one of the bodybuilding competitions he used to love competing in. However, he was insulted at the event. He turned up as one of the formerly hugest men in the country. Now, some snot nosed brats were laughing at him, saying there was no way someone so ancient and frail could've been Mr Olympia. He told them that he'll regain his former body, and compete in the event, just to show the little brats who's boss! So, reentering the gym scene, he worked hard to return his body to it's former glory. He spent countless hours at the gym, and with his current knowledge of drugs and proteins, he was able to speed up the process. It took a matter of months before he was returned to his former glory. 

He entered the competition, and, to make things interesting, he approached the brats that laughed at him before. He told them, that if he wins, he takes them home as his trophy bitches. They laughed, so confident in themselves. They weren't laughing by the end of the day, when the much older man had them lined up in a row, showing that his muscles weren't just for show, and gave each a rough pounding. And, to add insult to injury, he had much more energy than the younger men that he was dumping into. He told them to sleep on the floor, insulting them with one final statement:

"Now, you little shits, respect your elders. See you in the morning for my morning fuck."

5 hours ago, citizenies said:

20220808_222105.jpg

Have you ever heard the tales of the Olympian Giants? Well, the tales tell of men that stand at near on 14 feet tall, and are strongly packed with muscle, and have the sexual appeal of the Olympian Gods. Well, I have to tell you, these so called stories aren't just stories. They are actual fact. Let me tell you the story of one that I had dated for a while.

So, I had just moved into a neighbourhood downtown. Nothing special. Rent was cheap, and the store was nearby, and it was close to work. I had always wondered why there were huge footprints in the concrete. I thought at the time that it was someone trying to make fake bigfoot sightings. Boy, was I wrong. One night, I had finished work late, around midnight. I was heading home, it was so dark out. I was a bit scared. I had turned a corner, and there were a bunch of thugs. They had pulled knives out on me, and were threatening to cut my balls off for fun. That was when...it happened. I heard rumbling, and the ground shook. I thought there was an earthquake. Then, a huge shadow covered me. The thugs all ran away, screaming. I was so confused. But then I turned...and looked up. I won't forget his first words as I was thinking I was in deep shit.

"They didn't hurt you, did they, little man?"

I couldn't stop thinking "Oh god, this guy is going to crush me!" The picture there? That was him leaning over me one time, just to give you an idea of how tall he is. Not photoshopped. He was so sweet though. He walked me the rest of the way home, and I invited him in. Well, I would've. So, instead, we sat out on the porch, staring at the stars and drinking coffee. He was telling me that he works at night mostly, as most people get frightened of him during the day. I didn't doubt that, but he was so kind and gentle. I couldn't help myself. I had asked him if perhaps we could go on a date sometime. He laughed, and then, when he saw I was serious, he was so apologetic. God, I miss him. But, anyway, we dated for a good few months. We had even talked about marriage.

Unfortunately, one day, he told me that he had to move away. Something about an island for Olympian Giants. Like a sanctuary. He wanted to bring me, but he was told he couldn't. That the other Giants would tear me apart to get my attention. So, that was the last I saw of him. I still get pictures from him. His gorgeous smile. His powerful body...and, the thing that I could never fully take into me, his god like cock. He even sent a picture of his cum overflowing a bucket. And you wanna know something? I haven't stopped looking for the island. I want to be with my Giant again. I love him.

• Like 7