19 hours ago, Two said:

What a nice offer! Thank you 😄

Is it ok if it's a group picture?

nT_fpun7xy1gvbh0a2kg336382b_600.jpg.efaf3fb38f34f89642042b82ff30dc68.jpg.5d48c4765b2e12a4929daa819a8b01f8.jpg

Freddy looked at his friends. The four of them were handsome guys that had known each other since high school. Each of them had their own look. Greg always wore a hat, even indoors. It infuriated people, but he didn't care. He was just like that. Alex always had the facial hair, liking the scruffy look. Will was the tallest of the four, and always had his hair shaved almost all the way down. For Freddy? He always had a fade haircut. In their senior year of high school, he and Alex started dating, while Greg and Will started dating. They always went out together, and, being the handsome jocks they were, they often drew looks that clearly said "Holy hell, look at those studs". But, for a few years after school, they lost contact. Freddy and Alex had gotten married and moved in together, and both worked at the local gym. Will and Greg had broken up, as Will had moved overseas to study abroad, while Greg went on to model in Canada. Freddy missed his friends.

One day, six years after school, he had gotten a message from Greg.

"Bro! I'm in town and want to see you and Alex. You sexy fucks down?"

Freddy laughed, and had immediately replied with a yes, and a picture of his abs and pecs, which were huge, his pecs resembling two soccer balls stuffed into his shirt. This was a thing they all used to do, as each of them, while being in relationships, freely engaged in sexual intercourse with each other. Speaking with Greg drew it out of him. He and Alex had met him at their favourite club, where they shared a bro hug and handshake. They had been drinking for a half hour, before Greg offered to head home with them. How could they refuse? What came next was unexpected. Will walked in, standing a full foot taller, and heavily built. The group shared a loving hello, and despite having broken up, Will and Greg held each other, as if nothing had happened. The group headed to Freddy and Alex's home. 

Once they got home, they all immediately threw off their clothes. Each of them had changed in their own ways. Freddy, while more muscular, had huge pecs. Alex had a round gut, but he was heavily built, giving him the sexiest dad bod. Greg had changed the least, but he admitted to getting work done below, whipping out his foot and a half of heavy dick. Will, while being the hugest of them all, threw himself down on that dick, taking it down his throat, wasting no time. The four were reunited, and it had been far too long, in Freddy's opinion. And, since then, the four remain together. For support. For love. And, of course, for the rough poundings they could give each other.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, TonnyGiant said:

IMG_le0jw1.thumb.jpg.1c6fc021713a3a0d79af8c43e77be64e.jpg

Let me first start this story off with a bit of a spoiler: I'm the property and slave of a prince. I bow down to him. I rub him down. I share his bed. I am nothing but his toy to use and abuse. Do I care? Fuck no. Now, let me get to the beginning of the story...

I was a poor man. I made no money from my job working in a clothing store. I was at my wit's end. To take my mind off of it, I would look through Grindr. Now, as my master tells me constantly, I am an attractive man, so I had no problem finding a man to sleep with. I could never forge a romantic bond. I didn't want that crap. So, I made it clear that if you agree to meet me, it was just for fucking. I had a few hits, but no one could really satisfy me. That was, until I met him. After a particularly long day at the store, I clocked out and headed to the train station. While waiting, I looked at my Grindr. I had a match with a man. His profile picture? A gorgeous set of pecs, and a goatee. I figured I needed it, so I matched back with him, and he immediately messaged me with five words that made me hard: "Meet me at Subway. Now." So, what did I do? You damn well bet I ran to the goddamn Subway!

I got there in a matter of minutes, doubled over, my breathing hard. I felt something press against my ass - my lovely master's godlike dick. He leaned in, whispering to me "Yes, bow before your master." I was about to turn and yell, and then I saw him. He was so fucking gorgeous. I looked at him, and he just grinned, bouncing his huge pecs. He leaned in, kissing me, before he led me out of the Subway, and into a car. He was in the back with me. He looked at me. "I have no desire for romance. I desire a slave. Someone I can own. Someone I can fuck." I was taken aback. But, my dick must've given away how eager I was, cause he smirked. "Well, your hardness tells me yes." He took me to a huge manor home. He said nothing, until he led me into the bedroom. He pointed at the bed. "Bed. Ass up." Fuck, this man got me going.

So, after he stuffed me so full of his cum, my gut bloated from it, he told me that I was his toy. His slave. He told me that I had no choice, as he was stronger, and he needed a good fuck toy to use to take his frustrations out on. That was five years ago now. I think that, deep down, he loves me, cause I sure as hell love him. He even took me on a date a few weeks ago. But, I don't care if we date - I just want to please my prince. My master. Is that so wrong? I don't give a fuck. I want nothing more than to make my man pleased.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Edrian2012 said:

His name is Luis and he is 51 years old 

Remini20210606103642463.jpg

Luis stood at the tree line, looking at the city. He was rather timid about going in, especially with his condition. He turned and walked back into the woods, needing a moment to think. A 51 year old man scared of a city, you're thinking? It wasn't really that. No, he had a condition that was unique. He would avoid all people, in case he spread it. However, tonight, he couldn't avoid one man. It had been around 8pm, and he was settling in in his cabin home, when he heard a knock at the door. He yelled out "GO AWAY" at the door. The door knocked again, as a reply came out.

"Sorry sir! I'm lost, and I need a place to stay!"

Luis grumbled. He couldn't let someone wander the woods this late. He grunted, holding his stomach as he would shiver a bit. He shook it off, and opened the door, looking down at a younger man, probably in his early 30's. Luis let him in, and immediately had to excuse himself. The guest wanted to check in on his host, who was acting weird. He found something he shouldn't have - Luis, who bother was a short, pot bellied man, was now a towering, heavily built werewolf. The guest yelled out, falling back. This was the mistake that he made that changed his life. Luis, the werewolf, pounced, and pinned the guest. The guest sobbed, this huge beast above him. He wasn't expecting the wolf to tear off his shorts, and spread his legs. This monster was about to fuck him! He whined out, yelling. Another mistake.

Luis bit down on his neck, making the guest yell out in pain, but holding him in place as he would spread the condition to the guest, causing him to slowly change into a much smaller werewolf. He looked up at Luis, before howling, grabbing the large wolf, and giving in. After all, how can such an omega wolf disobey an alpha wolf...?

The guest woke up the next morning, holding Luis. He looked at his neck in the mirror. It wasn't a dream. Luis awoke, explaining what was going to happen. But, for once, he wasn't timid. He had someone for himself, even if it was accidental. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Misa said:

You've heard of the Olympian Giants story before. This is my addition to the tales. And, well, it's kind of awkward. As this was my husband, who wasn't always an Olympian Giant. Let me explain, if you're confused. Normally, you're born an Olympian Giant. There is no chance of becoming one if you're born as a normal person. Now, my story about me and my handsome husband. So, me and Ben met each other at a Tenacious D concert. We laughed, and had a good time. We sung along to the greats and the classics, and after, he asked me out. How could I say no? He had a gorgeous smile. We went on a few dates, and we ended up moving in together. He told me that he dreamed of being a musician. So, he and I learned different instruments. We made a small corny youtube channel for our music, which was really corny, cringeworthy romantic music. We had good fun. Then, one day, he fell gravely ill.

I was worried he wasn't going to be with me any longer, so, we got married. The ceremony was beautiful. We shared our vows, we danced, and, that night, we held each other in bed. I woke up the next morning, laying on top of a huge mound of flesh. I was scared and confused, then I saw him. Ben's gorgeous face, sleeping. I shook him awake, and he stood up, smacking his head on the ceiling. He had fully recovered, and was admiring himself in the mirror. And I had to admit, I enjoyed the view too. Sure, things were hard. He had to start working at a company where he would hardly be seen, and he couldn't play instruments because of his huge size anymore, but we were happy. Hell, he was so happy to be loved, and I was happy I had him. My Ben was still in there. And I loved my Ben. 

The sign that he loved me truly happened a couple years later. He was invited to this island for Olympian Giants, where he could live among them. But he couldn't take me. I was sad. I thought he would leave me for others his size. We couldn't even really have sex unless I gave him a hug job, or I fucked him. We mostly enjoyed each other for the company. I sat in our room, sobbing. He came in, held me, and kissed my cheek. 

"I told them no. I'll never leave you, my darling."

I was shocked! He turned down the chance to meet others like him, for me. I spoke to him, yelled at him. And he smiled all the while. I'm the luckiest man in the world. He has stayed with me, and we're still happily married. If you're curious about that picture? I took that this morning. My man is gorgeous. I love him so much. If you ever get an Olympian Giant boyfriend, keep him. They are the gentlest and sweetest lovers.

• Like 4