This picture was done by @powerbeats and although there is a story attached to it already, I would be very interested to see what you make of it. So that you know, this picture was taken in 1628, that here is Henri, he's 25 years old, 5ft 10, 207lbs in weight and has a secret desire in life, to become as big, strong and powerful as Porthos, the Titan of the Musketeers, who can lift that size boulder with ease.

64001081_Cardimuscleman-HenriAtlas-Heart.jpg.eb024474ff639bd840c1f3c9803bf332.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/19/2022 at 6:57 AM, flamedelft said:

image.thumb.jpeg.fac8c88f7d3cd051b0cb7bf548229499.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5cbb12604305f82da011c3eb4b8b3c58.jpeg

(I'm so sorry for my absence! Took a break for the while! Getting back to stories now!)

Gary was a burly older guy. Strong, confident, and able to get what he wanted. He never missed out on a chance to show off his body. He was the definition of a bear. Muscular, with a bit of a gut, and hairy. He loved living the bear lifestyle. He had quit his old job, and took up a job carrying heavy logs and trunks out of worksites, and he was paid well. He saved the workers money on using big machines. He lived a great life. He just loved showing off too, showing up in his overalls, but he would often shed them off pretty quickly just to show off while he was working on getting rid of the trunks and logs.

He would often have many guys joining him in bed, being quite popular. He would often work at the gym, or rather, volunteer, as a personal trainer, and would head home with a different guy every night. He would display his body, and often carry the logs and trunks at work under his arms, giving him ample opportunity to flex and bounce his pecs. Most of the workers felt small next to him, which is impressive, as most were taller than him, but weren't as built as him. They would often stay back from him, as he would often order them to rub his arms. And he never took no for an answer.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2022 at 2:31 PM, kibo said:

how about this huge and hot man?

20221118_222938.jpg

This is me in the picture. I wasn't always built like this. In fact, I was a scrawny little shit less than half the size of this. Let me tell you how I got here. I worked as a waiter in the fancy restaurant down the street from home. It was close, and the customers never gave a shit about the waiters. I was left alone. One day, though, this thug came in, and he was being demanding. I spilled a wine down his girlfriend's top by accident, cause the clod was swinging his arms around. Got me in the stomach and I spilled the drink. He ended up taking me into the alley out back and kicking the shit outta me. 

I woke up in the hospital, and they told me I was fine. Just bruises. Now, every day at work, he was there, taunting me, harassing me. The other staff did nothing. So, I took it into my own hands. I ate more, I worked hard, and, within a matter of weeks, I was an Adonis. I turned up to work one day, and, this time, I spilled the drink on his nice blue suit. He jumped up to grab me, and he saw that wasn't going to happen. I grabbed him by the collar, lifted him with one hand, and smirked. I told him that if he keeps this up, he's going to be my bitch. I then tossed him over the table. 

Of course, I got fired for that. But, I didn't care. I found another job easily enough. A bouncer at a club. And, people take one look at me and decide they don't want any problems. So, it's a decent damn job. Now, I live happily, big and huge, and whenever I see that thug try to get into the club, I dunk his dumb ass into the dumpster out back. I'm not giving him a chance to ruin such a nice establishment.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/22/2022 at 3:56 PM, mystery79 said:

//mg-static.net/monthly_2022_11/df81l5h-d9148ade-bcee-4609-88b0-47a2ff90ba84dark.png.bd6495b961d2559ab067a0d7c56f1740.png

I had long been in a relationship with my husband. We met back in senior year of high school. He was the most popular guy in school. An absolute jock, and a hunk. He was huge, very tall, and very muscular. But, he wasn't a dick to anyone. No, he was actually super nice. He was sick and tired of the cliche of big dumb jock bullies weaklings. In fact, if he caught anyone bullying anyone else in the school, he wouldn't hesitate to step in. He stood up behind the bully, his huge shelf like pecs laying on their heads, and would just say "is there a fuckin' problem here?" It was how he saved me from a bully. I was so in love with him at first sight, not because of his looks, but because his personality was gorgeous.

I decided to take my chance with him, and asked him to prom with me. Imagine my shock when he said hell yeah. So, we went to the prom. We danced. We ate, and he was a perfect gentleman. Hell, he even drove me home after, and told me that he would love to go out to dinner sometime. Now, here we are, five years later, happily married. He never got much bigger since high school, but I didn't care. He is still a perfect gentleman. I'm very happy with him. We bought a house recently, as he had a job working as a contractor. He's really good at it. So, we have a nice, big home. We met several people from high school, all of whom surprised that this huge guy was with a skinny little guy like me.

The most exciting times, I will admit, are when we are in bed. Despite being a gentleman, he loves being on top. He likes taking charge. And he's very...impressively large down there. My first time taking it, I ended up crying, which ended the love making right there. Since then, I've practiced, and I've been able to take more and more. And now, he doesn't hesitate to take charge.

• Like 7