3 hours ago, mystery79 said:

Hercules in New York (1970)

Arnie looked at his agent. He was tired of hearing all this bullshit. He was done, and he wanted out of here. He wanted out of this life. He had decided to tell his agent to head home. He was taking time off himself, so his agent might as well have the time off. The agent left soon after, hesitantly. Arnie looked at himself in the mirror. He shook his head, running a huge hand through his hair. He was a handsome man, and he knew it. He wanted to live the life that he wanted. And his agent prevented this. He needed to run. He had money, and he could go anywhere he wanted. But he was easy to spot. He had to change somehow. Then, it popped into his head!

After he had fled to Canada, he had surgery done, slightly enlarging his nose, and dying his hair. He even constantly wore contacts, and adapted his accent, hiding it well. He was harder to recognize. He was thankful for the peace. It had been a month since his move, when he was approached for a modelling deal. How could he refuse? He liked to display his body. He was proud of it. It was his temple, after all! He accepted, and met the photographer. The photographer instructed Arnie, allowing no room for mistakes. He was strict, but professional. He had Arnie posing, showing off his body, and, after a bit of coaxing, got Arnie down to his birthday suit, the celebrity on full display.

Arnie was living a good life, enjoying his vanishing from his old life, and enjoying his new life, where he knew that he was able to show off. He had even put on a lot more muscle, eager to give those that saw him a bit more to enjoy. He threw various parties, all culminating in him giving a live demonstration on stage of his body, flexing, showing off, and, on one occasion when he was drunk, firing off a shot of jizz into the crowd. He was happy. He was proud of himself. His life was perfection.

2 hours ago, Growingbf said:

This is such a cool idea! I have one for you. E32638CE-7CC5-4D20-AB38-54A5D6F2E6D5.thumb.jpeg.a8339e7e811eb89adaac582f1b103c60.jpeg

So, have you ever just thought one day about the effects experimental steroids could have on your boyfriend? Well, I didn't either. Now I live with a huge hunk. 

We found out about the steroids weeks ago. Bobby, my boyfriend, was short, overweight, and had no confidence. Every time he started working out, he would lose a little weight, before having a big dinner, which would cause his way to go back up. So, as we were visiting the doctor, he recommended to us something called Olympian Steroids. We thought it was some greek product. We were kind of wrong. Either way, he prescribed Bobby with the steroids, and we headed home. The next day, we went to the gym, and he took one of the pills. He told me after the workout that he felt pumped up, and ready to go. I was happy for him, and hell, his gut had noticeably gone down by the next day.

Two weeks had passed, and he was buff, like he always wanted. He was strong enough to carry me, and I wasn't that light. The other noticeable thing was that his dick had grown a few inches, his feet bigger too, and he had grown a full foot and a half taller. He was so happy and confident with himself. We went out to celebrate. He had a big dinner. He realized what he had eaten when we got home, and he was very concerned. However, when we woke the next morning, he was taller, standing at 10 foot tall, and sporting a much heavier set of dick and balls. Hell, even his ass was bigger. He was so huge, and so happy. I tried asking for one of the pills, to try it out. He just laughed, and stuffed the pill jar into a vent above our bed. He didn't even need a ladder.

So, here we are, weeks later. He and I are still together, and he still refuses to let me use the pills. He wanted all the power, he said. I'm still a little worried what this meant, but he hasn't done anything. I think he said this to keep me away from the pill bottles, mostly. It's fine, in the end. Cause hell, introducing him to my parents, it's always funny to see them recoil in horror at the giant that I sleep with.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, dredlifter said:

image.png.757addbfd6634f0a4fd9e746e8d86674.png

image.png.b20f31400d0604cf1f6d5c7b87881142.png

image.png.42f3aeff9562bf446225a96a555ebf69.png

I met my husband at the gym. He was the wrestling instructor. He was so huge, and the first time we met, I tented my singlet. He didn't show any signs that he knew, though I think at the time he was being polite. He told me that he didn't think I could wrestle that well, but that was because I was small. I wasn't hurt, mainly cause he was gentle in telling me, and he hugged me to his huge pecs. It was so wonderful to breathe in his masculine smell. He smelled so earthy, but had a hint of cigar and vanilla to himself. It quickly became my favourite smell. So, after hearing this, I was worried I wouldn't see him anymore. So, I did the only logical thing I could: I asked him to be my personal trainer. He agreed.

Now, I'm a toned guy, but I'm unable to truly gain much muscle mass. Weird genetics and stuff. So, I kept saying that perhaps it was my diet. So, he offered to take me for a meal. I made a joke about it being a date, and he leaned down and whispered to me something that tented my shorts.

"Only if I get to big spoon in bed tonight."

Fucking. Hell. Yes. I nodded quietly, and he chuckled, telling me he'd pick me up at 6. I rushed home and showered, and did my best to pull on my best clothes. I was so excited, honestly, that I had almost forgotten to pull on pants. When he arrived, he was such a gentleman. He gave me a bouquet of roses, a box of chocolates, and a kiss on the cheek. I swooned, I have to admit. So, we went out for a lovely dinner at a nearby steakhouse. It was delicious, and he paid for the bill. He told me that he loved spoiling those he thinks need it. So, we went to my home, laid in bed, in our underwear, and cuddled. I could feel that heavy rod pressing against me.

So, we spent so much time together, my love and I. He always took me to the gym with him, and we spent time together. It wasn't long until someone convinced him to pop me the question. He looked so good in that tight tux. Now, we live happily, my husband running a gym out of our back yard, where he trains people by day, and trains me in bed at night.

• Like 2

The pictures that I posted for you earlier was of a dear friend of mine who sadly died in 2015 aged 80, but your story was exactly what he used to imagine himself doing, arriving at a gym and then dominating people up to fifty  years younger than himself, so congratulations. There can I ask what you make of these pictures? And could it also contain the line "As Porthos stood there, huffing and puffing, the bull lying at his feet dead, he spied a carriage belonging to the Cardinal and moaned as his manhood grew as he imagined lifting that over his head and carrying it!"

Bull Lift.jpg

Cardinal Carriage.png

1 hour ago, CardiMuscleman said:

The pictures that I posted for you earlier was of a dear friend of mine who sadly died in 2015 aged 80, but your story was exactly what he used to imagine himself doing, arriving at a gym and then dominating people up to fifty  years younger than himself, so congratulations. There can I ask what you make of these pictures? And could it also contain the line "As Porthos stood there, huffing and puffing, the bull lying at his feet dead, he spied a carriage belonging to the Cardinal and moaned as his manhood grew as he imagined lifting that over his head and carrying it!"

Bull Lift.jpg

Cardinal Carriage.png

(My condolences to hear that happened. And I'll see what I can do with these.)

The knight Porthos was cornered in alley. His adventures had taken him all over the city, eager to prove his worth as a knight, as well as a hero, a lover, and a strong man that could protect the weak. He had been lured into a trap this time, however. He had fought of a group of bandits that was sent after him by the villainous Warden. He was close to fighting the Warden, until the coward released a herd of angry bulls into the city. Porthos had to defeat many of the aggressive creatures to save the cities, and he was getting tired slowly but surely. That was when he was chased by the biggest and meanest of all the bulls. He stood in the alley, his sword raised. However, he wanted it to be fair. For the bull.

He tossed his sword to the side, and raised his hands. He stared the bull in the eyes, his tail swaying behind him in the breeze. The pair stared each other down, and with that, the bull charged. In one fluid motion, the strong knight grabbed the bull's horns, and twisted, ending the beast's life. As Porthos stood there, huffing and puffing, the bull lying at his feet dead, he spied a carriage belonging to the Cardinal and moaned as his manhood grew as he imagined lifting that over his head and carrying it! He had always imagined himself being so strong he could lift the heaviest of things. That was when he noticed an open wound on his hand. He wasn't sure what happened, but he figured it was the bull getting him. 

He didn't even notice that his muscles began swelling under his clothes, as he sheathed his sword and limped from the alley, bandaging his wound. Only once his clothes ripped off, revealing his powerful frame, and manly rod, did he notice what was happening. He groaned out, his voice deeper. He couldn't stop himself. He grabbed his cock, and began stroking it, examining the sight of himself in a fountain. He flexed a huge bicep, flexing a pec. He was dreaming, surely? But a dream couldn't feel this good. He howled loudly, arching his back, as he fired his heavy amount of spunk into the air. He panted, falling back, as he stroked his abs. A grin crossed his face. That damn Warden stood no chance now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1