Prototype Protektor

Hialmar

Prototype Protektor

Your fear, your worries and your misgivings were already fading. You could vaguely sense, that the cylindric chamber was moving, descending deep into the bedrock, which would keep the army research team safe from the radiation projected into the chamber. As you were submerged in the hypertrophic liquid, so was the cylinder holding you and the hypertrophic liquid sinking far, far under the surface of earth, where the anabolic radiation would unimpededly and mercilessly bombard your defenceless body, changing you into ... something else. Into what? Nobody knew yet, because no recruit had been exposed to this level before, and no recruit had been exposed to the new improved DNA-altering and androgenic formula. 

"Safety is not the priority. Maximum prowess is. Do it, Doctor!"

Sarge's words had awakened fear and misgivings, but now they were already fading, as your almost naked body floated inside the cylinder, surrounded by the pleasantly warm hypertrophic liquid, that was slowly but increasingly stirring – small bubbles surrounding and hitting your body. Your body – Sergeant's specimen. Sergeant – dominant, powerful and commanding Sergeant – had been your nightmare, but he had also been the man who released what had laid dormant and hidden inside you before basic training. All of you had been kept in the dark about the purpose of the project, and then it was too late: No volunteering, no childish fantasies about military super heroes, just the gritty, pragmatic reality ... forced into the project ... forced into basic training ... forced into the cylinder now surrounding you ... forced to CHANGE ... forced to TRANSFORM ... forced to BECOME.

And then all residual worries faded, and were replaced by The Program, programming your mind, programming your body. To Sergeant and the faceless committee behind him you were meat, just a hesitating, reluctant and weak piece of meat, but, surrounded by the hypertrophic liquid and at the onslaught of the increasing anabolic radiation, this hesitating, reluctant and weak piece of meat was changing to ... transforming into ... becoming decisive, obedient and powerful brawn.

The cylinder descended deeper into the bedrock, approaching the core of anabolic radiation now, and you inhaled the strength-inducing gas. Your body shivered pleasantly. Changing. Transforming. Becoming.

Without any conscious thought, you flexed your left biceps and let your right palm clench it, feeling how big and firm it had become ... feeling its growth still happening. Growing bigger. Like the rest of you. Your entire body. Into ...

Two liquids now. What looked like a black and shiny gel floated inside the chamber and coalesced around you, coating you, surrounding you like a second skin, and its tight feeling made you acutely aware of your own bodily extention, every muscle snugly wearing this black and shiny layer like a very tight uniform, every muscle becoming bigger and more defined ... Huge. Defined. Masculine. Muscle. And it happened to you. To your physique. Your physique. 

You inhaled the strength-inducing gas. Your body shivered pleasantly. Close to the core now. Of anabolic radiation. And The Program running. Programming your mind. Programming your body. Your enhanced body. The body, the glands of which produced insane and massive levels of androgen hormones now. The body with the volley ball sized bicepses. The body with the powerful hemispheric pecs. The body with the swole and vein-covered thighs. The body with the rugby ball calves. The body with the brickwall back muscles. The body with arms like an ordinary man's legs. The body with the basket ball shoulders. The body with the massive and huge bull neck, from whick your dog tags dangled. In short: The body becoming a Prototype Protektor.

Uh! Yes! Sir! An obedient Protptype Protektor, who always make a tactically correct decision, even in a situation. Sarge's obedient Prototype Protektor.

The body and mind of an ordinary man was replaced by the body and mind of a living weapon ... becoming decisive, obedient and powerful brawn!

Close to the core now. Surrounded by hypertrophic liquid. Inhaling strength-inducing gas. The formula inside your system. The symbiotic uniform covering every inch of your physique now. The anabolic radiation bombarding you, streaming through your masculine essence, the raw power of strength itself circulating in your veins, ultra-masculinity itself revelling inside your ecstatic mind: changing, transforming, becoming ...

The spasms becoming more violent now. Your mind becoming more violent now. Violently throbbing engorged muscles. Violently throbbing engorged assertiveness. Violently throbbing engorged warrior-body. Violently throbbing engorged cock inside the protective pouch of the symbiotic uniform. Ultra-masculine mind merging with ultra-masculine beef, and overwhelmed by the ANABOLIC RADIATION, which force your entire body to feel like a power conductor ... to become power ... to ... uh! ... to ... Sir! ... YES, SIR! ... to  CHANGE ...  to TRANSFORM ...  to BECOME ... PROTOTYPE PROTEKTOR!!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Trio said:

This is absolutely amazing. I needed this today more than anything. Thank you, my friend

It's one of my usual and fairly predictable short ones.

I'm glad, if I was able to cheer you up, @Trio.

I hope, that @DieselMass read this story, too.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, PluX22 said:

So good! Would you consider making a part 2?

1 hour ago, Trio said:

I’d love that so much

I'm glad you liked it. All of you.

The thing is, a short story in general (and a short muscle-growth-focused story in particular) isn't suitable for becoming a multi-chapter story. Neither could a multi-chapter story easily be compressed into a short story. They are two distinct forms of writing.  At the end of a short muscle-growth-focused story, it's better to leave the reader himself to imagine what happens next.

I do write multi-chapter stories, too. Descent into growth (seven chapters) and its unfinished sequel My Hulk-daddy is Paying (1 prelude +  16 chapters and unfinished) belong to that category, and treat m/m themes. Be warned!

If :

1. the super-soldier theme excites you,
  2. you don't shun stories turning really dark,
  3. you appreciate satire and if
  4. m/m themes are acceptable,

my six-chapter story The Security Squad is worth checking out, otherwise not.

Very short super-soldier stories like the one in this thread has the advantage that straight, gay and other readers are able to read them without feeling excluded. As soon as a multi-chapter muscle growth story explore a character's sexuality, one segment of the readers' community might feel excluded.

For information: I have 11 of my super-soldier stories listed at my Profile page.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1