My new boyfriend

zerotohero

Here is my first mini story, hope you like it :)

What I had in front of me was not the boyfriend I remembered.

I was something extraordinary.

The ideal portrayal of a human body pushed to its limits.

Rayan had turned into an infinite surface of muscles pressing violently against one other.

Everyone would have thought he was flexing every muscle in unison if it weren't for the fact that he was asleep.

His chest expanded regularly and calmly, moving two massive explosive platforms composed entirely of muscles.

His pecs had spherical crags that protruded beyond the boundaries of human biology to accommodate as many muscle fibres as possible.

His nipples had dropped so low that they aimed directly towards the world's largest abdominal area.

Rayan's stomach was completely devoid of fat.

Only beautiful abs pressed against a small layer of skin.

It appeared as though large stone pebbles were lined up in two rows, swaying to the beat of Rayan's breathing.

The muscles were pulling so hard against each other that nothing but a deep black line remained between them, one that would not expose its secrets even if we split it with a crowbar.

The whole setup rested on a back that, even when laying down, revealed its full breadth and force.

It felt as if two rockets were strapped to his body, preparing to launch Rayan into the sky.

They may have shattered an Olympic bar in half if used.

At his side were two amazing limbs, each elaborate and strong enough to destroy a mountain with their fists.

Each muscle was so well developed that it seemed like I was witnessing a competition to see which area of the arm was the most remarkable.

And the choice was impossible.

Two handballs landed on the shoulders.

With three separate heads able to elevate the whole world.

The biceps were pointing so far up that they might rival Everest.

The triceps were so well defined that they might have been utilised to make horseshoes that would have driven the competitors out of business.

And the forearms were massive and veined enough to shatter an Olympic bar without breaking a sweat.

I approached my new beefy boyfriend.

And I shifted the blankets that were covering his lower half.

And I was out of breath once again.

Thin slippers were holding back a massive veined cock that was ready to rupture, destroying his underpants.

The legs attached to them were two monsters with a muscular intensity that was making me come just by looking at them.

Each portion of the thigh was made up of a different muscle, and there was no hierarchy as to which one was the most important.

All were pushed to their limits.

They were like furious sea waves that were constantly locked in a state of turmoil.

And the calves were even more astonishing; despite having a more restricted connection, they had grown to match the size of the rest of the legs.

They protruded so far that a bottle of wine might have rested on them.

I couldn't stop myself from stroking those muscles.

I put a gentle touch on his legs.

When I caressed him, his leg immediately reacted, emphasising every single fibre of which he was made.

Increasing the volume and definition of his leg.

However, the roar that followed the reaction was much more amazing.

Rayan's muscular strength made a noise like two boulders grinding against one other.

I assumed I was dreaming things, but the experience repeated itself with each contact.

This did not seem to wake him.

In spite of all my efforts I couldn't seem to scratch the hardness of his muscles, and even less did he seem to notice that I was groping him with all my strength.

It was sending me over the edge.

My penis had never been so hard.

I stripped naked and jumped on top of him.

Feeling all those muscles beneath me resulted in a significant initial regurgitation of pre cum.

I started to intensively touch all of his muscles, which flexed and constricted to the point that I could feel individual muscular fibres of his body creating space on my skin.

Every movement of his gear made a loud noise, demonstrating its full strength.

With each of my touches, I could feel his cock's struggles to get free from the slippers intensifying.

The size had grown to the size of my forearm.

My gritty penis scraped up against his muscles.

With each movement I was getting closer and closer to coming.

But before I could finish, Rayan's cock shattered its restraints and sprang skyward.

I got closer to his member and started rubbing it with my cock in between.

Like a perfect symbiosis we reached climax together.

Rayan's penis exploded upon me, coating my face with the amount of sperm that a normal person would create in a month of masturbating.

It smelled and tasted so good that I couldn't stop myself from swallowing it.

It was then that I realised Rayan had woken up.

He gave me an intense, fervent glance and said:

"Lick every drop, my baby, it's time for you to grow into a mountain of muscle like yours truly."

And it was then that I realised my body was growing. 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1