This has great promise. I love hyper muscle growth, and the mere fact that he grows massive while keeping his height is one of the most important key aspects of the character that I REALLY like. Definitely looking forward to more of this.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

More muscular motivating .Dimpled flutes generating greater pulsing powerfully to oust your opponents with maximal effort, to overcome with surprisingly strengthening and stretching intensifying inch be inch, will I do you  dooming + dominating with every muscle maximizing more and more with mentous monstrously powering up, evermkre pleasuring my bodily bursting with harder ERECTION and spurting my kum with a paralyzing spray, sealing and soaking  and  delighting my my defeated bodybuilder and totally enjoyment with a boldness that I am rejoicing in mysup

On 7/6/2022 at 12:54 PM, HungBull said:

Thanks for the follow!  How's it going?

On 12/24/2022 at 4:54 AM, DawnFire98 said:

The prologue is already promising, so I hope for the best superior being I am becoming. Loving thisnSEMEN spreading my jack off joyfully, now preparing for anenergizing work OUTING my penis surpassing all !!!

eriorp

Give me all you got! Ready to be F***ING you fulfilling my and your desiring to delightfully fill our pleasuring centers with exceeding your yet to be overcome, thirsting and hungering with an unhinged  hankering for an ever heightening, pouring  and powerimg over your  body with my increasingly inspired by and insperiencing intensity,  You are MINE,  to enjoy with my interior imagination!