Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

In the final chapter of the series, Austin lets Jon take control and do whatever the big muscle bullpup wants to his smaller stepson. Jon is all too eager to exert his full strength and size to get what he wants.

Thanks to everyone who has been along for the ride, and sorry for the long delay in posting this last chapter. I guess in some ways I didn't want this story to end, and it didn't feel like it would if I didn't post the last chapter! Even though this story has generated less traction than some of my older stories, I'm really proud of it and I think it's some of my best work.

When Austin was finished, he pulled out, leaving behind a streak of cum dripping out of Jon’s huge furry hole. He stepped back and gave Jon’s rump a firm, satisfied smack, causing the big man to gasp and chuckle as he looked back at his diminutive Sir.

“That’s my bull, mmm felt so good, pup,” Austin said as Jon turned around, still on his knees, still taller than Austin.

Jon raised his hands up to his chest and put his fists together, muscles bulging and tensing as he did, and he cocked his head to one side, seeking his master’s praise. “Arrooooo?” he grunted. His jock-bound cock pressed against the side of the deck, leaking pre, hard as a rock.

“Oooh yeah pup, we need to drain those big balls of yours too,” Austin said, stepping closer. He reached his hands out and rubbed Jon’s huge pecs in wide circles, spreading the rain and sweat over the chest hair, flicking across his sensitive nipples. Jon gasped and grunted as Austin teased him.

“I want to try something that we haven’t done yet, pup,” Austin said conspiratorially. He reached up and tugged his thick chain necklace to make him look down. They locked eyes, Austin’s green staring into Jon’s intense blue.

“Borrrk?” Jon grunted, still fully in pup mode. He was locked in to pup space until his monster cock was relieved of its payload.

“Bull, you’re the biggest, strongest, most powerful man to ever exist,” Austin said. He reached over and rubbed Jon’s massive right delt and bicep, marveling at the hard, round, full, fur-covered muscle in his hand.

Jon flexed in response, always wanting to impress his master.

“And you do such a good job of doing everything I say and having me be in total control all the time, like a good bullpup should,” Austin continued. His hand continued down to the convex curve of Jon’s huge muscle gut.

Jon breathed a deep sigh, his belly swelling out even more.

“Well,” Austin said, stepping closer and lowered his voice to a whisper. “This time, I want my bull to do whatever he wants to his Sir.”

Jon took a big breath and stiffened his shoulders, raising himself up higher and tensing. His cock bulged and burbled out more pre.

“I’m going to let you borrow control and use me however you want, pup,” Austin continued, leaning his head against Jon’s huge chest.

Jon’s breathing intensified and a shiver of excitement and anticipation ran through him like an electric current. His cock bulged and surged more until the head of it pushed out of the tight jock and rubbed against the bottom of his huge gut.

“I will always be in control and expect obedience, but I want to feel the full power of my bull pup when he lets go and does whatever he wants. No stopping until you cum, no matter what I say, no matter how hard I might beg you to stop, you hear that, pup?” Austin said firmly, commanding his pup.

“AAARRROOOOOOOF!” Jon boomed in excitement. He bolted to his feet and towered over the smaller man.

Jon took in the full power difference he had over his Sir, his mind clearing in a way he hadn’t felt in months, and realized just how helpless Austin was before him. He looked down at the sheer size of himself, his enormous, powerful muscles, his round, furry gut, his stupendous height, and he tensed his massive fists. He’d never felt so powerful in his entire life, had never fully realized just how huge he had become.

“I’m all yours, pup. What do you want to do to your Sir?” Austin said, spreading his arms wide, his naked muscular body glistening in the light rain, his cock still dripping with football jock cum.

He was so grateful that his master was letting him experience the full power he possessed, the true size difference between them. He felt light-headed at the possibilities.

Jon looked down at Austin. Jon was twice his height. Jon was several times his weight. Jon was the strongest man on earth. A grin spread across Jon’s face under his pup hood and couldn’t help but laugh in anticipation and excitement.

Jon tore at the jock containing his mighty bulge until the elastic snapped, freeing his manhood. It slapped against the bottom of his gut, 20 inches long and as thick as a milk jug. He growled and breathed heavily, his cock throbbing and leaking pre as he looked down at Austin.

He reached down and lifted Austin up effortlessly, scooping him up under the armpits and bringing him up to his pup mask.

“AAARRRFFF, WOOOOOF!” Jon grunted as he rubbed his master against the snout of his hood and licked him, tasting master’s cum and sweaty and rain-soaked naked body. Jon’s hot, protein shake-smelling breath washed over Austin and the smaller man groaned.

“Yeah pup, use your master however you want, don’t stop until you cum, pup,” Austin breathed as Jon nuzzled him aggressively.

“MMMLLAAHHH,” Jon breathed as he thrust his tongue aggressively against Austin’s mouth, making out hard, holding him up in the air easily, his hands rubbing against Austin’s tight, hard, muscular body.

Austin could hardly breathe as Jon’s tongue pressed into his mouth, pinning down his own tongue, exploring his mouth. Jon walked to the middle of the backyard as he continued kissing his master, scraping his beard against Austin’s face, overwhelming Austin’s senses. Even Jon’s beard was bigger, thicker, and stronger than he was.

Eventually, Jon separated from Austin and held him at arm’s length, looking him up and down, rain and sweat dripping down his naked torso. Jon’s cock throbbed in anticipation. Whatever he wanted? As hard as he wanted? Jon bounced Austin up and down in his hands, marveling at the lightness of his muscular, football jock master. Jon laughed at the absurd power difference he felt, really understanding it for the first time. Jon dropped to his knees and set Austin on the grass. Jon raised his arms up and flexed, huge biceps bulging, his furry pits exposed and ripe.

“RRPHHH, MMPH!” Jon grunted and gestured for Austin to rub his flexing muscles. Austin got the hint and stepped forward, running his hands over Jon’s huge arms.

“Yeah pup, you’re so big and muscular, huh?” Austin said, worshipping his muscle pup. “You like all this attention, don’t you?”

“WRRROOOOF!” Jon boomed and flexed harder. He dropped his left arm and reached around behind Austin before pushing him hard towards Jon. Austin stumbled and fell against Jon’s thick, furry chest, gripping on to Jon’s harness.

“Yeah, you like having your chest rubbed, huh?” Austin said, his hands running in circles around Jon’s big pecs and flicking his meaty nipples. Austin’s cock rubbed against Jon’s round, hard, furry gut.

“MMM-MMOOOOORE!” Jon rumbled as he pushed Austin closer, crushing the smaller man against his huge chest. He pushed and rubbed Austin’s face against his rough chest fur, manhandling Austin as he ran him over the mountains of his pecs, laughing at the ease he controlled Austin’s body. Austin groaned and tried to speak, but his mouth was full of Jon’s beard and chest fur.

Jon adjusted his grip and pushed Austin over to his dense, hairy armpit.

“TASTE MY MUSK, SIR,” Jon bellowed as he pressed Austin into his pit. He held him there forcefully, ignoring Austin’s squirming attempts to back up.

“BREATHE DEEP, SIR, LET THAT BULL MUSK TAKE OVER,” Jon said. Austin finally gasped and breathed in deep, his mind feeling cloudy and overwhelmed by the force of Jon’s potent, masculine pit musk.

“THAT’S RIGHT, SIR. GIVE IN TO YOUR PUP,” Jon boomed. “JUST MY MUSK IS STRONGER THAN YOU…IMAGINE WHAT MY MASSIVE MUSCLES ARE ABOUT TO DO TO YOU,” Jon said with a chuckle before finally letting Austin back up and take a breath. Austin coughed and sputtered and gasped, but didn’t have long to recover.

Jon dropped down on all fours, his fists slamming into the ground next to Austin. “RUUUFFFF! GRRRUFF, MMPH!” Jon grunted in pup-speak, the ground shaking, 3000lbs of muscle bear looming in front of his Sir. “GRRRRFFF, ARRRRRF!” Jon rumbled as he surged forward and bumped his huge chest against Austin, who staggered backwards.

“Heh, yeah pup, you wanna play now?” Austin said, teasingly, moving backwards and sideways to try to avoid Jon’s massive paws and looming muscles. “You wanna roughhouse with your Sir?”

“MMMPH, UUURRRFF!” Jon grunted as he his cock pressed against his furry gut and smeared pre around until it dripped to the muddy grass. He moved forward until his chest and gut were over Austin, then he dropped down, pinning his little Sir before he could escape.

“Fuck, pup, you’re so, uugghh, heavy!” Austin groaned underneath his massive pup, pushing his arms up to try to keep his chest off the ground so he could breathe. It was a futile effort; Jon kept pressing down harder with his body weight until Austin was crushed against the dirt, mud smearing on his back. “Can’t… move!” he grunted, and he felt the pain of Jon’s bulk crushing him into the ground.

“MMMMPH, MORE!!” Jon grunted as he squashed his little Sir. He could feel Austin wriggling and writhing underneath him, trying to escape. Jon knew he couldn’t. He was too big. And master was too small. He pressed down harder and wiggled his huge meaty ass in the air, reveling in the effortless power he wielded.

“HAHAHA, CAN’T ESCAPE, HUH? I’M SO… BIG!” Jon laughed as he scooted his torso forward. He planted two massive fists into the grass, strong calloused fingers digging into the soil easily, then pushed himself up off the ground. He hovered his torso over Austin, then scooted forward.

Jon coughed as he shifted around, trying to stand up until a massive battering ram of a cock slammed into his chest. He was knocked over again, a smear of warm pre slicking up his chest. He looked up to see the giant cock looming over him; it stretched from Austin’s belly button to his chin, and it throbbed almost as if it had a mind of its own as he looked at it.

“MMMPH, SIR IS SO SMALL!” Jon bellowed as he stretched forward and pressed his elbows into the ground. “AND PUP IS SO BIG!” Jon’s cock suddenly surged forward, pinning Austin onto the ground.

Austin fell over onto his back, knocked down by the throbbing, hot cock that pressed down on his torso. It bucked and throbbed as Jon pressed more of his tonnage down, pressing into Jon harder until he was unable to move. Austin wrapped his arms around the cock to try to control it, but it was no use.

“Pup, whoa ther—oomph!” Austin grunted but was interrupted by Jon’s aggressive humping, the head of the huge cock punching him in the chin, Austin’s jaw reeling from the impact.

“HEH, MMPH, UNNNGGG,” Jon grunted as waves of pleasure shimmered up his spine as he felt his cock press and rub against the furry torso of his tiny master. “EVEN MY COCK IS STRONGER THAN YOU NOW, SIR!”

Jon’s huge hairy balls slammed against Austin’s own hard cock again and again as he humped, causing Austin to get turned on again despite cumming just minutes ago. Jon’s cock smeared pre across Austin’s slick torso until the whole thing was coated in pup slime.

“AARRROOOOF, GGRRRRRRPH, MMMMPH, BIG!” Jon grunted mindlessly, his thoughts lost in pup space, thinking only about his own pleasure for once. He rubbed and rubbed his massive cock against Austin’s lean, hard, muscular body, harder and faster, pressing the smaller man into the dirt again and again, lost in pleasure. Eventually, he shifted down and re-positioned his massive cock until he felt Austin’s tight, furry hole. His Sir’s hole.

“MMMMMPH YEEEEAAAAAAHHH,” Jon breathed as he pushed and humped against Austin’s ass, the massive head pressing hard against Austin’s hole, knocking on the door, insistent, undeniable. The huge head split Austin’s hole apart and started pushing in, a moment of pain rippling through Austin before the cock slipped out and rubbed between Austin’s legs instead.

“Pup!” Austin gasped, his back and ass grinding roughly against the grass and mud underneath, rainwater and sweat pooling beneath him as Jon started to rub a furrow into the yard. He looked up and back at the massive, jiggling, harness-bound pecs above him and tried to wriggle out from under Jon.

“MMMPH GOTTA MAKE IT FIT!” Jon bellowed. He lined up his huge cock against the warm, tight slit underneath him and pushed harder, thrusting forward aggressively.

“Aaaahhhh, pup wait!” Austin groaned as the massive cock head battered him, pushing up against his hole and trying to break in, but only succeeding in pushing Austin’s whole body around. Austin tumbled roughly against the ground, grass and dirt scraping against his back and shoulders.

“FUCK, TOO, MMMPH, BIG FOR SIR’S HOLE!” Jon groaned as he pressed harder than ever and pinned Austin with his huge, furry gut, trying to hold him in place. Austin braced himself against the ridges of Jon’s roid belly and felt his hole splitting open, and he groaned in pain. But even lined up perfectly, it wouldn’t squeeze in.

“HA, GRRRPH, TOO BIG! HAHAHA!” Jon laughed as he slipped his cock out from Austin’s furry crack and repositioned himself until his cock hovered over Austin’s torso. Jon slammed back down on Austin with all his weight and power. The big bull sighed and grunted and groaned as he resumed frotting on his minuscule master.

“Pup, stop, you have to, mmmph, wait!” Austin pleaded, his eyes suddenly bulging with fear. He had underestimated just how massive and powerful his pup was.

He patted his hand against Jon’s tremendous, furry flanks trying to get the big man’s attention, but Jon ignored him at first. Austin slapped harder, smacking the muscular lats of the huge man humping into the ground. “Stop, pup, you’re too heavy!”

Jon froze in place as his master tapped him, instinctively listening to Austin. Rain fell steadily on his wide back as he panted and huffed, looming over his smaller sir as he lifted his tonnage off Austin’s smaller body.

But then Jon remembered. His master had ordered him to use him however Jon wanted, as hard as he wanted, until Jon came, no matter what master had said, no matter how hard he begged to stop. Austin’s exact words rang in his mind. He tilted his head to one side and his tongue lolled out of his mouth, and he looked down at his smaller sir hungrily.

“NO, SIR!” Jon boomed. He positioned himself carefully over again Austin and then slammed his full body weight back down on him, pinning him effortlessly. “BIG BULLPUP’S GOTTA CUM!” Jon grunted, his mind obeying his Sir’s original orders to the T. He started humping harder and faster than before.

He pressed his gut down heavier against Austin, and a new wave of pleasure washed over him. The furry gut pressed down on Austin’s head and face, pinning him back and down even harder. He readjusted, digging his massive hands deeper into the dirt, scraping up more of the lawn as he braced himself to pound his master harder and faster.

“No, pup, this is, pppfftt, too much, I can’t breathe!” Austin sputtered, his mouth slimed by spurts of pre that got more and more viscous as Jon humped and pumped harder. He felt the mud around him rising up and onto his pecs and shoulders as his giant pup rutted deeper into the grass. Austin could feel Jon’s balls growing tighter and firmer as he approached climax.

Pup ignored his master, lost in pleasure. “MMMMMPH, RRUUFFFFFF, MORE, BIGGER!” Jon groaned and muttered, his heavy chain lock jingling against his harness, his beard draping down to the grass. Thick, meaty muscles jiggled and shook and flexed as he humped his master recklessly, mindlessly. He looked down and under himself, watching Austin wriggle and writhe against his enormous cock, and he laughed, truly seeing the size difference between them now, his vision blurred in a red haze of lust. Jon had become truly gigantic, but all he could think about was MORE.

“OHHHHH, MMMPH, HHAAAHHH,” Jon breathed as he imagined himself swelling bigger still, feeling pride as he knew his master would approve, determined to grow and grow endlessly for him. His cock bucked and swelled, burying his Sir harder into the mud.

“HHAAAAARRRRRROOOOOOOOF!” Jon bellowed as his cock exploded, jets of hot white cum spraying against Austin’s face until he was in a puddle of mud and cum, more and more fluid filling up the furrow Jon had dug with his enormous cock.

When he was done, pup collapsed down, squashing Austin under him. He felt his little Sir squirm and twitch underneath him. Jon reveled in his superior power and strength. He groaned and sighed as his cock throbbed one final time.

Snapping out of his trance, Jon pushed himself up then kneeled upright and let Austin stand. Austin sputtered and coughed and caught his breath as Jon looked down at him, his blue eyes glittering through the slits of the pup hood.

“Sorry I got a little carried away, Master, but I needed to cum sooooo bad!” Jon boomed as he sat back on his ass, shaking the ground.

“No no pup, *cough*, you were perfect and I might’ve bit off more than I can chew, but you obeyed, *pfft*, Sir’s orders to the letter!” Austin said as he wiped goop off of his torso and face. “Sir is so proud of you, big bullpup!”

Jon grinned uncontrollably and reached up to take his pup hood off, revealing more of his masculine face and perfectly trimmed beard. “You mean it, Sir?” he asked sheepishly, a lump welling up in his throat.

“Of course, dad, you’re the best pup a master could ever ask for!” Austin said as he reached his arms up, indicating he wanted to be lifted up.

Jon obliged and he lifted Austin up. Austin straddled Jon’s torso as best he could and rested his knees against Jon’s chest and his feet against Jon’s gut as he leaned in for an enormous, sloppy, slimy kiss. Their tongues wrestled, Jon’s bigger and thicker but giving way to Austin’s aggressive thrusts. Jon leaned back, supporting his Sir with his enormous hands, and he laid back onto the grass, rain falling softly on them, washing away the sweat and cum that coated them both.

“I love you, Sir,” Jon rumbled.

“I love you too, pup,” Austin said right back.

Both of their cocks swelled back to life as they kissed, harder and harder, Jon’s growing until it pressed against Austin’s perky hole, Austin’s cock smaller but harder and rubbing against his bullpup’s enormous, furry chest. They both laughed and groaned as the rain started falling harder, both of them feeling utter contentment.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 2

I love this story so much! Thank you for sharing it with us; I can't tell you how often I've revisited some of your other work, and I'm sure that this will be another that I reread.

• Like 1