Beach Vacation: Chapter 9 Onwards (Chapter 10 added 11/30)

Here is a link to the previous chapters: Chapter 1-8

I wanted to restart another thread to have more control over the thread itself. 

Chapter 9:

Zach and Aaron walked into the lifeguard tower interior, both their hard dicks rubbing up against their suits. They both laid their items by the door. The sunlight beating through the tinted glass windows. The shadows cast onto each of their muscles perfectly, helping to highlight muscle hidden by Aaron's slight layer of bulky fat. 

"Wow, you look even better in here!" exclaimed Zach, walking closer to Aaron. He noticed that he was towering over him. Aaron must have been no larger than 5'6" but his bulky muscles made him look a fair bit larger. His buzzed brown hair was neat, deep brown eyes, flawless young skin, and sexy smile 

"That's awfully humble of you." Aaron said with a teethy grin, as Zach began to hit his double bicep pose again. 

Aaron began to rub Zach's bulging arms, as Zach let out soft grunts. Zach loved that he was the object of another man's muscle lust. He enjoyed watching Aaron drool over his ripped body. He liked how Aaron's strong fingers nicely squeezed his buff arms. 

"Now, tell me where do you get these bulky muscles from?" inquired Zach as he let his arms down. Aaron's arms had a nice bulk to them that made them look absolutely massive. Not to mention Aaron's legs were extremely large in comparison to the rest of his body.

"Well, I'll be a senior in college this next year and I play rugby for my school. I work out when I can." 

"Well that explains the legs." Zach said grabbing Aaron's strong thighs, rubbing them softly . "They feel so powerful."

"Emmm, yeah. They're my favorite muscles of mine. Can't skip leg day!" 

Zach continued to rub and squeeze Aaron's thighs. While Aaron closed his eyes, smiling. 

Zach got really close to Aaron's face. "Do you remember me from yesterday?" 

Aaron began to get a little red in the face. No one ever wants to forget someone they've been introduced to before, "Uh, I can't say that I do. You look very familiar but I don't believe I've met you before now." 

"Remember the two meat heads you made arm wrestle yesterday? The one's you videotaped so you could jack off to it when you got home? I was the scrawny one with them." Zach replied calmly. 

"What!? It can't be. The guy with them was just as handsome but much smaller than you." Aaron retorted. 

"Yeah, I've grown a lot since then but that was me yesterday. I can't say I didn't feel a little jealous with you giving my dad and his friend all the attention." 

"Hopefully you'll forgive me for that. You gotta admit those two take the air out of the room for everyone else. 

But I gotta ask. How did you get so big in a day? I've seen some dudes explode after a cycle but nothing like this?" Aaron replied inquisitively. 

" Well, that's why I came here to see you today. I wanted to get a little attention from your hot little self and to show you how I grew." Zach said walking over to his bag, pouring out four pills, and grabbing his bottle of water. 

"Here you go, Aaron. Take a couple of these. I promise you won't regret it at all." 

Aaron felt a little suspicious of taking random pills from someone he barely knew but his curiosity had certainly been peaked. He'd really gotten serious about upping his workouts recently in addition to his sports. There wasn't any doubt that he wanted to be absolutely huge and impossibly strong. 

"Uh, I'm not sure. It seems like they work but I'd like you to take a dose yourself since it seems pretty fast-acting . Maybe I will try it then." 

Zach smiled, "Wise decision. I'd hoped you would say that." as he popped a couple in mouth, leaving the rest upon the table, and chased them down with his water. 

The effects of the pills were instantenous as Zach's body began to respond well to the pills. He instantly felt the familiar, orgasmic rush alongside with extreme heat and twitching within his muscles. He started loudly moaning and groaning as he could feel an ever so slight expansion of his muscles. 

Aaron watched at this reaction, as his dick immediately stood in attention again. He was saw Zach's back slowly growing and definition being added to ever single muscle on his body. Aaron knew that he immediately needed to take some of these pills as he greedily snatched the pills remaining on the table. He likewise took a swig of water and quickly swallowed the pills. 

"Emm. I see that. UGH. You've decided to. Oooh, yeah. Join me." stated Zach through pleasurable grunts and groans. 

Aaron had a similar set of effects on his short, bulky body. He felt woozy as his eyes rolled up into his head with intense pleasure. However, a distinct burning sensation began to happen all around his body. The mixture of pain and pleasure was nearly too much to handle. 

"Oh, yeah. It hurts sooooo good." Aaron said as the pleasure and pain increased to insane levels. 

This comment was somewhat strange to Zach as he hadn't ever had severe feelings of pain other than some sorenes afterwards. It seemed Aaron didn't care too much about it. 

"Look at how big you're growing, Zach. Look at those nipples being pushed down by your growing chest muscles." Aaron said through cycling bouts of pain and pleasure. 

Zach looked down to see his pecs growing, beginning to block his view of his lower body. As he looked up he saw Aaron growing - fast. Much faster than Zach's dad, Brett, and even himself.

Aaron's whole body was rapidly expanding on his small stature. It was immediately clear that he was a hyper-responder to the drug, as he began to expand in every direction. 

"Yes, I feel so fucking powerful." Aaron growled. 

The most notable change in Aaron's body is that he was growing more than just muscle. His stomach began to distent growing into a hard turtle-shell stomach. He had a well-defined set of abs sitting atop a strong, knotted stomach. His pecs swelled up into pillows as they perked up with huge mounds of muscle. His arms were quickly being pushed away as a result, they were likewise growing. They had a nice layer of fat on top of the clearly large muscles that made his arms look even larger. He could feel his feet sliding away from his body as his quads filled out his swimming trunks, pushing up the hems farther and farther up his leg. Aaron looked down past his pecs and saw his thighs roping up with muscle and veins, while his calves grew into wide diamonds. By the end he must have easily grew to 320 pounds of bloated muscle - much more than any other individuals growth thus far. 

A dusting of hair appeared on Aaron's body while his face grew a short beard that fit handsomely on his sexy face. 

All the while Aaron was in absolute ecstasy. Zach himself had completely forgotten about his own growth as he focused exclusively on Aaron's inhuman growth. 

"Emmm. Look at how big I got. That was only one dose and I'm already way bigger than you, Zach." as he threw his head in the air. 

Aaron began feeling up his enormous muscle gut, while his swim suit rode up into a small bundle around his fat cock. 

"Look at my sexy muscle gut. I can't believe it took so little time for one to develop. Imagine how many years of roiding I'd have to do to get a turtle shell like this." 

Zach just stood in disbelief as this short stud turned into a magnificent muscle bear. He was so turned on seeing him rubbing his huge gut knowing he'd been the one who gave it to him. 

"Now come here and suck me off." commanded Aaron as he shimmied his suit down his legs. He was glad he decided to wear his spandex one's today, hoping that he'd be able to put them back on afterwards. Aaron proceeded to lay on the table, spreading his legs wide to give Zach room.

Zach did exactly as commanded as he stood above his huge body laying on the table. Aaron's fat cock exposed, standing straight up. Zach gently placed his mouth over Aaron's dick as he began to slide his lips up to his dripping mushroom head down to the base. All the while he tried to look into Aaron's eyes, but couldn't due to the fact that they had been completely obscured by his behemoth pecs. Zach put it hands on his thick, muscular stomach and rubbed up and down upon it. Feeling the powerful midsection as it was rapidly rising up and down. 

Aaron groaned as he curved his back from the pure power and pleasure he got from having a sexy, muscle bound man suck him off. He continued laying on his back and began to run his big pillowy pecs. 

"Yeah, rub that muscle gut. Doesn't it feel so knotty and manly?" 

Zach just moaned in approval as he began to methodically lick the precum from Aaron's thick head. 

Aaron slowly lifted himself up to situp straight on the table. His stomach lightly pushed into Zach's head, as kept rubbing his hands up in down to a beat following his mouth. He slowly began to pet Zach's head to encourage him to keep going. Zach was giving him by far the best blowjob he'd ever had. 

Eventually, Zach removed his mouth from his dick and pulled down his trunks. He then began to rub his own dick up against Aaron's. They were both roughly the same "10 but Aaron's was slightly more girthy.

"Oh, god this feels so right. I've never seen someone grow as much as you from one dose, I didn't even know it was possible. Everything about you is so powerful, and being so young you only have room to get bigger and bigger and BIGGER." Zach cried out. 

"Yes, I want to get so big. I want my whole body to turn in nothing but big, bulky muscle. Imagine how big and hard my gut could get. Maybe my quads can follow suit. I'd love to see them grow so large that I can't even touch my feet together. Oh, that would be fucking perfect."

In that moment Aaron took his quads and pushed them onto Zach's body, pushing him on top of his dick. Zach couldn't move out of the prison Aaron's quads had made, they were far too powerful. Aaron picked Zach up with his impossibly powerful quads and began to quickly rub Zach's dick against his own. 

Zach shouted, "Aaron, I think I'm close. I so fucking close to busting my load. Please, don't stop." as he held onto Aaron's quads. 

Aaron moaned out, "please bust your load all over my abs. I want your cum all over my BIG stomach." 

Zach and Aaron almost immediately began to cum volley after volley of hot cum. Both of their loads mixing onto Aaron's big belly running into crevices between his abs. 

As both began to calm down from intense experience Aaron spoke saying, "look at me. Look at what you've done to me. Look how big and sexy you've made me." 

"Trust me I don't want to look away." Zach said panting. 

Eventually, Zach started packing all of his stuff away and to head back to the house. 

Aaron spoke up, still heavily breathing on the edge of the table, "will I get to see you again? That was the best sex of my life!" 

Zach smiled, "of course, dude. Let me give you my address, we're staying at the house just behind this tower. Come see me when you get off work." 

Zach quickly trudged back to the beach house, hoping his suit wouldn't burst into pieces. 

Chapter 10:

Brett was clutching his massive, veiny cock that had been growing along with his body. He admittedly had a problem reaching his cock with his hand. His huge bicep and wide back made the distance much longer than before. 

He decided to look up into the mirror. He couldn't hardly recognize the big muscular beast in front of him. His pecs had ballooned to sizes he'd never seen. They had become round and mountainous from the continued growth. They also began to push up into his neck and chin as they had few other avenues of growth. Surprisingly, there was not an inch of fat on his chest. His muscles perked up and didn't sag as they stood in full attention. 

His neck and traps had essentially grown into one large bridge of muscles as they towered atop of his delts that resembled cannonballs.  They were only surpassed by his biceps as his arms were nearing 30". Nearly any movement in his arms caused them to flex. Likewise his forearms had swelled up to an impossible size. They bulged with thick veins. Brett particular enjoyed how absolutely manly they made him look and feel as grabbed them with the massive palms of his hands. 

His torso had been completely taken up by his god-like abs. There were now 10 visible abs, each being perfectly developed. Caverns etched them into his comparatively small midsection with veins running all over them. All of them perfectly incased by a powerful bulky pair of oblique muscles that gave Brett a handsome Adonis belt. 

As his torso slowly widdled into his tiny waist, which then exploded into huge quads that, individually, were bigger than many men's waists. They forced his calves and large, veiny feet apart from each other. 

On top of them stood his big dick and massive balls that flooded his body with seemingly endless amounts of testosterone. 

Brett began to flex his back. He desperately wanted to see his back but knew his traps would be too large to allow for that but it felt so amazing. He could feel all the small muscles in his back battling for space with one another, as he watched his lats flare out. 

Brett could also notice that he had began to get a little taller. He had easily grown to about 6'0. He supposed his body needed to grow to support all of his muscle mass. 

Brett was in love with his muscles. He knew that his number one fitness goal: to prove his father wrong by getting bigger and bigger. Now that Brett had finally reached a point where he knew his dad had never been in his own physicality. It was finally cathartic to know his dad couldn't deny how much of a god his son was. 

[...] 

Brett closed his eyes as he felt his muscles straining and moving. He began to think about knocking on his childhood home and seeing his dad open the door. From what Brett remembered, his dad was still in phenomenal shape even during his 50s with a full head of hair. There was no denying his dad was an absolute stud, but now Brett was the monster of the two. Brett imagined his dad shirtless wearing only his briefs - massive arms crossed, pecs bulging, abs slightly visible through a slight layer of fat from a bit of aging. Brett wearing a stringer that left little to the imagination and loose fitting gym shorts. 

"Hey Brett... I didn't expect to see you here..." Brett's dad said cautiously, seemingly startled by his son's physique. 

"Yeah, dad. I need to sit down and tell you something I've needed to say for a long time." Brett imagined saying, confidently, not breaking eye contact. 

"Uhhhh, sure, I guess. Your mom's out with some friends at the moment, wanna wait until she gets here." Brett's dad said motioning him into the kitchen table. 

"Nope, that should be perfect. I only need to speak with you, " as Brett walked in, sitting down at the kitchen table. 

"It seems like you've put on a good bit of weight and your voice sounds much deeper. Last time I saw you, you were quite a bit smaller than me" Brett could sense his father's apprehension in the situation. He knew he wasn't the head of the house anymore since Brett stepped in. 

"Yeah, I have put on a little muscle haven't I," Brent said smiling sinisterly, "now come sit down with me, dad." 

Brett's dad slowly sat next to his son at the table. Brett's dad's muscles bulging as he sat in the chair. 

Brett took his stringer off to reveal his entire upper body to his dad, throwing it across the room. 

"Excuse me, dad. Just trying to make myself comfortable here." 

"Yeah, uh, no problem, son..." 

This was quite a change of tone since the last time Brett saw his dad. Last time Brett saw his dad several years ago he was younger, bulkier, and much bigger than Brett. Remembering that last time they were together his dad kept bringing up Brett's sexuality - calling him a queer and a faggot. Not to mention he kept comparing his own size to his comparatively diminutive son. But now the tables had flipped. 

"Last time I was here, I remember your temperament was quite different, dad. What's changed?" 

Brett's dad sensing the antagonistic tone of Brett's quest retorted attempting to make a point, "Uh, oh nothing. I don't think anything has changed. Maybe just a little bit more disappointed in my queer little son." 

Brett wasn't fooled he could see that his dad was clearly losing control of the situation. 

"Yeah, I am a little queer aren't I? So what, you know you can't be as big of a man as me. I think it's time that you acknowledge that." Brett replied calmly and confidently. 

Brett began to bounce and flex his pecs. He knew his dad's favorite muscle was his pecs. His dad began to sink back into his chair, as his mouth went dry. 

"Emmmm, yeah. Look at these pecs." Brett said sensuously and he peered down to look at them, as Brett began to scoot his chair closer and closer to his dad's. 

Brett's dad looked down at his own chest. He knew his chest was big but it was nowhere near there development of Brett's chest. 

"Uh, son. I am not sure what you're trying to do here." Brett's dad said nervously. 

Brett looked up at his dad and reached out to put a hand on his chest. 

"It's okay, dad. I know you love this chest of yours, you always have. I can remember all those days that you obsessively worked out your pecs. You take pride in your big chest. I can't lie, even now it feels absolutely fucking amazing. 

But I know your want what I have. You want to grow to be as big as me. Don't you dad?"

His dad was left absolutely speechless and green with envy. 

Brett began to stand up, towering over his mature bodybuilding father. He began shoot a double bicep pose as his dad looked up at all 450 pounds of his ripped, lean muscle son. 

"Truth is, it feels great to be this fucking powerful. What makes it even better is I know you want all of this for yourself. But you can't. You're not MAN enough to be like me, quite frankly. In more ways than one. It's quite shameful I've had to get this big to get you to respect me," said Brett as he began to get carried away.

His dad slowly stood up as well, looking into his son's handsome and serious eyes. He slowly began to lift his hand up to his son's chest. Brett quickly grabbed his hand and placed it onto his chest. 

"Yes, daddy. Worship your powerful sons massive muscles. 

Tell me how bad you want to have my muscles." 

His dad hesitantly and quietly replied, "oh god, how did you get so fucking big, son. I can't tell you how bad I've wanted a chest like yours." 

Brett grabbed his dad's head and forced his mouth onto his nipples, "lick them real good, explore as much as you want." A wave of pleasure came over Brett as his dad was methodically licking his sons pecs, exploring them with his tongue. 

Brett began to rub his hands up and down his dad's decently muscled torso saying, "you feel so small in my big, muscular arms. I can't believe I actually wanted to be your size at one time." 

Brett's dad was lost in the absurdity of his son's powerful physique. 

"Please let me see those big arms, son," Brett's dad begged of him, desperate to see more of his son's manly body. 

"Sure, now flex yours and we'll compare." 

Brett and his dad both flexed their muscles. Brett's dads arms were absolutely massive, especially for a man his age - nearly 19 inches. At the same time his arms looked laughably small compared to his son's bowling-balls-for-biceps. 

"FUCK. Look at the difference" shouted Brett. 

He looked down and saw his dad's cock standing up - as stiff as a board. Brett knew his dad was getting off on this whole situation. 

"Man, look who's the little faggot now." Brett said happily. 

Brett's dad stayed silent keeping his biceps flexed, while admiring his son's. 

"Dad, I want to here you say it! Who's the little faggot now." Brett stated seriously. 

"I'm the... Uh... Little faggot." his dad said sheepishly. 

"God, it feels so good to hear you say that. It feels good to finally be the MAN of the house for once." Brett barked at his dad. 

"Now it's time to make that statement a reality." he added. 

Brett reached down his dad's muscled body to his briefs. He tugged on them and pulled them apart, ripping them into pieces. Then Brett reached down and pushed his own shorts, kicking them off of his feet. 

"Now bend over the kitchen table you little bitch." Brett commanded. 

Brett's dad complied immediately, mummuring, "oh god, I'm so ready for this." as he laid his body on the table, his pecs pushing his face up, and spreading his mature muscular ass out. His extremely ripped, wide, muscular back completely exposed. His cock was inserted just at the base of the table. 

"You know you'll be the first person I've ever topped. I can't wait to take your anal virginity." adding, "these muscles have just given me so much more confidence. I finally feel okay with being in control." 

As he walked over to his dad with a throbbing hard-on. He slowly slipped his thick cock up his dad's ass, as his dad clutched the edges of the table with his muscular arms. Brett was in absolute ecstasy. 

"Oh, FUCK. I feel so damn powerful. God I'm so much bigger than you. It all just feels so right after so many years of constant shame." Brett said as he began to methodically slide in and out of his dad's ripped hole. 

"Just take a look at this sexy muscular ass," Brett said grabbing his father's glutes, squeezing them tightly and caressing them. "I can't believe I'm actually fucking it." 

Brett looked down at his dad's huge back. It was teaming with mounds of strong muscle. Brett could only imagine what his own back may look like. 

"You must've made mom one happy lady all these years, with all this hot muscle." Brett said playfully. 

Brett's dad chuckled through slide moans, "Yeah, Emmmm. We've had some. Aaaagh. Fun times in bed..." 

Brett really started to get into a good rhythm, pounding on his dad's hole nice and steadily. He started to lean on top of his dad and eventually laid his torso on top of his dad's. Brett's pecs pushed against his dad's back, preventing Brett's heads from laying flush on his dad's lats. He stretched out his arms to hold on to his dad's strong forearms as he bucked his hips back and forth. Brett could feel his abs burning with intensity as they assisted in the motion. 

"Your asshole is so fucking tight. It feels so good to push my big, veiny cock so far up there." Brett said quietly into his dad's ears. Meanwhile, his dad was completely lost in pleasure as he moaned and groaned. 

Brett slowly began to pound harder and harder. He felt himself getting close to climax and he had to slow down. He slid his dick out of his dad's huge ass and picked himself off his dad. 

His dad was still leaned up against the kitchen counter and absolutely drenched in both his and Brett's sweat. Brett pulled him up from the counter. Brett sat back down on his seat, "let me see you from the front." 

Brett's dad climbed on his son's thick body, placing himself onto his son's dick again. Both of them were facing each other. Brett holding on to him to ensure he would remain on the chair and used arm muscles to slam his dad up and down on his dick. 

Brett's dad threw his head to the sky as he felt wave after wave of pleasure, as his son's dick pounded on his prostate, holding on to Brett's traps. 

The power was simply intoxicating to Brett as he began to edge closer and closer.

"That makes my dick feel so good... I feel like such an alpha." 

Brett's whole body was pumped to the max, as his muscles swelled larger and larger. His dick began to pump out cum. Brett let his dads body sink on his dick, while his dad jacked himself off to completion. 

[...] 

Brett began to cum in real life as well. The fantasy of it all felt like such a needed relief. He wasn't going to be afraid or held back by his father anymore. Brett knew deep inside, that he was always to going to be the alpha of the family from now on.