The Blissful life of an Alpha Centauran Body Builder - Updated 11/29

Omeganomicon

So, I thought I was done, but then I failed NNN, so now the rest of you have to fail it too ;)

Ch 1 - Hedlan’s Birthday

Hedlan awoke once again to the sensational vibrations his pectorals were programmed to. 

IdHo5svlt2O0gqK2d44i0NckqtXBe6RlDFV4Au7vJ5VGpRqDO9eRaacBjwLv1Gz8Zbd9InqlB9RdztGAuDV80n4AEAooLwla4Ii6kg1WhgPtX4eEyV7Z_xmPflXa0sEHyvLx_oYs7zG8_g2ESasa18MA_xeraYc5Q07c2DIkG9sRlPUDtxC6mRybhnRqiA

He loved that smooth hum as he awoke from another blissful twelve hour recharge. It rippled across his toned body as his most evolved muscle, his brain, began to check the status of his beloved anatomy in nanoseconds. 

Before he could will his eyes to open, Hedlan’s mind had processed over twelve terabytes of data obtained from his recharge process. 79% regularity. 12% functionality innovation updates fully installed. 0.001% anatomical failure, corrected, error time - 23 nanoseconds. This was a meager blip, but Hedlan knew reporting this minor issue would reward him with another four thousand credits of nanowear innovations. 

The report continued: Experimental compatibility with temporary host unit: 83%. A 30% increase over the previous stand-in. Second interaction imperative for credit authorization. 

“Ah yes” Hedlan thought to himself privately. “Cindra…  She *was* 83% compatible… Great, but still nothing compared to Toth, damn… When is Toth going to recover? What day is it…” 

Nanoseconds later, the report finished with one final note for the day:
“The Time is Seven O Clock, November 93rd in the year 99,220,220. And in addition, it is your 2016th birthday.” 

“Hmm…. Is it?” Purred the blonde bombshell resting upon Hedlan’s massive chest. 

OLQfllHPf4epF_5b_ZbTfbha4WlBqpj_3n8CpYGkisR01UvV5LsFJPUVx4VkJQN5GHPDfuY-8nL9t1UKUs7ltFn8fusIInczKMn2wDtrPBid3gl-3mWbqmJBWTDuScZDDJf_XWyAld5ecmbY04TEWRakRUedyYEH0_DakhCTZ5wWeYkvGElZFL_9Si2Fng

Hedlan chuckled. “I suppose it is. My my how time flies.” 

Cindra’s eye glowed slightly as she received her own update. 

“Damn… Structural integrity only recovered 49%...” 

“Oof. I am off my game. A slender… What? Type 15 build, even with augments shouldn’t have recovered 55%.” Hedlan replied. 

Cindra rolled her eyes in annoyance. “Try type 26 Essex class.” 

“Essex class? No fucking way. Guess I’m still kicking.” 

“Fuck yeah. Haven’t been pushed like that sense I was walking around in this bimbotic type 21:” Cindra teased as she telepathically transmitted an old picture of herself. 

oZCJMFAbG8TeBbtHyrbMCtNnJz0be-EMoX_T93qlqOJZuycd-5OVqTkKP4af4IDuk8d5ZGslJ24b_F2u31E_-Y4Hw2ptVwm88S_YiC-40myW-E9tpipeX8u3sCN8xyN1PdfPizDrUskDFz0uIPEjN2Ol-qUNutCPK8Hd6MZ_8WrVfwbLPHEjzWfWFPMhHQ

“Mmm. Don’t make em like they used too huh.” Hedlan teased. 

“While the fuckbags were even better than you can imagine, the structural integrity couldn’t keep up with newer models like YOUR experimentally sexy ass… Sometimes you gotta sacrifice beauty so you don’t wake up four weeks after having your cybernetic mind fucked out your own ass.“

“I know, why do you think the Hive paired your. *Licks lips* Structurally stable body with me?” 

“Mmm… I don’t know. Terrible decision.” 

“Firmware says we got one last interaction to authorize the transaction.” 

“Did it now? Hmm… Well what a shame… I really was looking forward to the three moons festival this friday…. But fuck it, there’s always next decade.” 

Ch 2 - Extremely Optimized

TG67fpavHzAsHSJ5TUg2uiGm8tz3YUCLtj83drm63d9_KgkJh7GFkHOf1Lo4jOC7f_9TEE2hneGZlcnlWauH8EJTOJFIMEidFgDsKIhptxvzuVBUmYxQKO0o4u-gAC1N4PqdCnAJsMndvJu3_PqTSORgx0dzFzvX3U6Iitfn10k5qthkvkr8YYLcYLcbtA

Cindra was a somewhat out of date model, roughly two years without a proper upgrade. Still her luxury essex class selection allowed her to be paired with Hedlan as the best substitute candidate for him to workout with. 

Hedlan, is a top-of-the-line body builder. He updates himself nightly to optimize his body in every way he, or rather, the Bioware corporation, can. 

To make it in the Bioware industry in these times, you need massive augmentations daily just to compete. Each day, Hedlan compresses his body down overnight to install and re-charge every last cell in his body. When he awakes he is roughly 7’3” tall, the shortest he’ll be all day. 

Ia85zwf1HtzTnOHm3iElJQThMlvlxyMBwl1XLzrCKwAz5xwYjhsyp9SMdYjizejAjn0n2W_Ku1poQPKoVEPMlOY1TmgITKScrFM1DlDhucHCCR4EkBtq0dSQ4l5ZI5Jq4sQODNexvkXJrFL8MVmzE_UF_AXryqcDlRSqOIfmTjafhuaF7foVo71xmRoFYw

His skeleton is constantly secreting a variety of chemicals to encourage muscular growth, and expands at a rate of roughly 2.5 inches each hour. 

Each muscle group is continuously charged and exercised on their own. This was at first thought to be the main limitation to muscular acceleration. 

f_nKkCyHUAdDhA6I5r5IvaU5R_uWHfkjTBc5ef92EVB1ybfUElfEUKG8Eu3_TT0rGA3GqkQU2vQB_AKo-xc7JqmKV3j4UO_O_TM1Kl8RQTl1Jhs2zD_iEqeHXUXWzdcO5mvs-uSL0QbduFSqbEUSPWUjSBzzbcPPvrHLhqkriP-TXPGu8pmrwF8MmqsI3g

That is, until the innovation of Sexual Interaction Boosting. 

More effective than steroids, a chemical called “Lib-300” was generated in a host body. On its own it has numerous, well perhaps not negative but certainly undesired traits when it came to body building. 

It would encourage massive fat deposits until the compound matured. Afterwhich, if ingested fresh, it would supercharge a secondary host’s muscular system, causing their muscular ability to balloon at insane rates while not compromising the cardiovascular, neural, or cybernetic enhancements. 

The practical upshot of this was Sexual Interaction Boosting, in which a typically female candidate would produce Lib-300 in excess, specifically at key anatomical areas of their body: The glutes, the thighs, and each breast. 

6wggsHylUbRyVRYNX7olQ5A_nMVFxaLHSBsCRjlC-gR-cnNYC5ttxPcIPUYYH-lhZ0aniBSj6R0kGW_nAHnd4Ju0b-TCHISxaGhEuDs6iifJec01X3ItmZtDP20mHyBsVsuHlrVzrWt6CmlEznrFKtX7fbCI7uBi8CWMjZ5q1hMKIwlzH7H5NPLLS18DhQ

From there, sexual interaction would act as a sort of super-juiced workout for the typically male partner, who would receive the chemical through special receptors on the tongue for the upper half of the body, the genitals for the lower half, and in addition, the skin as well, which while not as effective, would end up absorbing roughly 32% of excess Lib-300 excreted by the partner. 

The Lib-300 lasts for mere moments, but when it interacts with the body in large quantities, it can promote muscular growth for hours, so as to continuously supply the host with the euphoric feeling of becoming stronger, which is simply more errotic and desirable than perhaps any other sensation Hedlan experienced in his two thousand plus years of existence. 

Transformations ;) on Tumblr

Each partner is continuously being updated and evaluated on ways to improve the interaction process. 

For instance, Cindra is equipped with magnetic gravity enhancement in her ass and cervix. This allows her body to begin the process by filling air pockets with charged helium, making her lighter than a feather, and after a short while forcing her into a state of buoyancy that should rocket her out of the atmosphere. Only by Hedlan gripping her with an extreme force of over 9 tons per-square-milimeter, can Cindra prevent herself from slamming against the ceiling. 

zbb7WCv0fwtfWFqhy3iJfLBhSQvVPWiH5gG19DmgUHnkjGR2HQQQnGIqgx3zCJ09alOoX0BdINAZ3AW1kgaiY98F3RNU4DuhUpXANmZb58n2ZnBwtz1bBGZUKXbalzH2P5G35ZNzPUMsVtLSrDIzHHFeB7ivkX4OiQB8Qxmh2UbD2qY3NPm7iz7en3-Lug

In addition, Cindra can fluctuate randomly, forcing Hedlan to adapt between needing to exert extreme force downwards, or upwards. 

However, this is little challenge for Hedlan’s body, which after a mere forty minutes of immaculate exercise for his torso, triceps, abdominals, and tongue is ready for stage two. 

In order to accelerate the growth process, a newer feature of Hedlan’s workout is the process of using a special chemical, stored in the left  orange-sized testicle, as a catalyst inside of Cindra’s esophagus. 

By coaxing the chemical out of Hedlan, Cindra can absorb charge from the chemical. This in turn drives every nerve cluster in Cindra’s body into overdrive and improves Lib-300 production by 300% (while simultaneously driving Cindra into a heightened state of madness in which every form of pleasure becomes more blissful by the moment. Even the air molecules moving through her toes can be felt if she is able to absorb a full stomach full. 

6et9aaiY-XTGmy4N6oeaA-yqz7J52vLtnC5g_J4Cy5nJdDrFBA8kc6erBWWOB2zpHvhTqnjpD92F7Sl6TT_tt0ht-JdTHKBbKhdqlg4fFtpt4E9x3y2H_sKSn92C8UDuAyzj8fumryaUuDViLN9O0pxmkoNwi8aovvOfHf4dKI4qduHq3im6PsdQIL9HsA

However, this is an increasingly difficult challenge as while the process is ongoing, Hedlan’s magnificent cock has expanded considerably. 

During phase one, the cock maintained almost no growth due to restraining himself to oral interaction. However, once stage two begins, Hedlan’s member begins to make up for lost time, expanding from his initial size of nine inches at a rate of 0.5 inches every minute, until the optimal size of 3 feet is reached. 

tumblr_oa8vkpk6co1vte6wco1_400.gif

In the mean time, Cindra can’t allow herself to eject the cock, even to take a breath. This is why her lungs are equipped with methods of absorbing oxygen effectively without the use of her throat, and her throat is lined with titanium stabilizers to prevent… most damage. 

For the next hour and seven minutes, Cindra’s throat is brutally fucked by Hedlan’s monster cock. All the while, Hedlan has grown considerably. 

Before stage two, Hedlan was somewhat lopsided, with a massive upper body build of over 300lbs of compressed muscle in each arm, in addition to 470lbs in the chest, abdominals, and other areas above his stomach.  While his legs and cock were still massive, but  nowhere near as egregiously oversized as the rest of his build. 

Muscle Growth GIFs | Tenor

However now, the adonis has leveled out, with Hedlan’s cybernetic brain now frantically shifting the flow of Lib-300 to his ass to round his glutes out with extra layers of muscular perfection. 

IZFzw4x6CWBjiRoHCWQuKUXQPA8LDyQteSw0sLu-9dHqN-Ychvu8aBN4oA_44y6lACf5IDds-ikhrILhp0QXrRhFSD9HhAR_ZUMU4RI7Sj-sf3UTy7AhQT0gDm8PjOuxQpHnQsu8Uhg4wPpYy_ln5RcWaT9AQmkRaK27hd3PLxVtSmy415YB4V0Ap5FqgQ

At which point, poor Cindra suffered a catastrophic failure of her esophageal support, forcing her to rip the now two foot nine inches cock from her gut as it filled with Hedlan’s emergency release of the chemical. 

This annoyed Hedlan somewhat, as while he knew Cindra would heal in a few days, the rate of Lib-300 production would be severely compromised at only 200% increase, if he was lucky. 

Never the less, he couldn’t let the past two hours go to waste, and spun Cindra around for phase three. 

In phase three, Cindra will be excreting massive amounts of Lib-300 from her breasts and vaginal walls, causing swelling. 

WbAOqnSrMbn1Ngd92aM3e7nosy4hEzySaKTVyBf6LcTKhpssdBb7x4DIWRyLig4cEwL_RPfCFCisICJQJI5ZbwvDsLmD0cTlWaq-8eonj4KAOyCh7YmQxvlOI66WOqUUm3wJhW5VQZPC5zfe788j0W84w5upBBaP7XAcRW3HyGrLK3jgYXuvX1ugX-Z8YA

Meanwhile, every last drop of the delicious secretion is fueling Hedlan with a roided sense of power and immense growth rate as the beast would continue to swell greedily with power and determination as he squeezed and fucked every drop of the compound he could from what was left of Cindra as she entered a blissful coma of pleasure that would last for days. 

Inside, Hedlan felt like a machine, pumping and sucking in every way he could to trigger the maximum amount of reaction from Cindra. It wasn’t just lust, it was calculated. His mind burned at the number of calculations being done to control his tongue, while waiting ever so patiently to engage his cock again, which when flexed would stimulate a magnetic field absorbing and stimulating every micrometer of Cindra’s nether regions. 

gBkZF4VjpQvgUTZY8QQUYTdxoGN2ooqpG3XBg9Q8v_99PWMOSbE2m_Ah-xtxbldWBns6XxZTPw1saZoF_un0OZ5Iq3sIuNKmV8wr3UqFd4Mxuy_c3KTI0nyfvXjrr7aeXTKrQk6H7VJRcG01AzF34gz8ylMPIP0bosHUk3NfE7eG96uXyO6ISFt0UvMCQA

Outside, Hedlan was pulsing larger and larger as he quickly grew past eight feet tall. His pectorals, while only a mere meter in width each, were now jetting a solid foot out from his body and weighed easily 400lbs apiece. Each commanded an arm the size of a refrigerator, with the muscular complexity of a super-computer. Thousands upon thousands of micro-layers of muscle worked together to give Hedlan the power to crush mountains with a squeeze.

His legs rose to the size of tree trunks, and his abdominals began production of a new matrix of blood vessels just to provide the space to add another row of rock hard chest stones. 

Despite the limitations of Cindra’s throat, her ass and vagina were more than capable of handling Hedlan’s rapidly expanding four foot monster cock as it evolved and matured to allow new methods of pleasure to reach Hedlan’s brain. 

E1EQ91Z_rM2EMWg8zgZfyW1kIne3Wh3vZF1cViN97BpOXtvJNb7SUrNTJFt6Hz1J6u3KrMvKqXU_iO1zQmygGH_aQtRxzvnGSFzqVUZR-C4peQzThQLZLt3x71vppX5XGX46QOhDOpKM0KGc1Pgyq6H6_Zv4GUlmWfIX-Jx3O0eeTh-c2pMtcdwnRbOQKQ

After a mere thirty minutes however, poor Cindra had reached a critical state and could produce no more. As his growth slowed, Hedlan sighed. 

“Damn, used up and I’m only as good as a mark 90… Whatever.” He thought to himself. “I’m out of time. HIVE,” he stated addressing the globally shared hivemind system, “Ensure Cindra gets home in one peace, and in the mean time, I’ll need an emergency boost of Lib-300 from another host before work, otherwise those bastards at Muscle-Management will wipe the floor with us. “

Telepathically he ended the message and started to walk to work. As he got up Cindra awoke dazed, with her brain functioning at 30% capacity. “You’re going out without getting dressed?” 

Hedlan just smiled and said “Why?” imprinting the image of his supercharged chest into her brain as she passed out once again. 

wNUBavcTqUzk6NOxnK-C5HtlsONrV0c_qC2Qd6cAO4gv4V2NnYhNRFWIbzxFS1kigfUwELKp6fIqrrhjGfUO2IYCnrLR90w4_5ktxuuZ5Eu4MLmXeTVtsXVhsdcKR1ZFMCb-1EPPl7Xa56vHP6A4-VYCfNZjoVFmWAcM7RM9Si9l-ajLCtlRzkZfs8GVXw

Ch 3 - Going to work -

As Hedlan stepped outside he felt the warm radiation of the sun kiss his skin. He never understood why but he loved the way light bounced off of him, particularly while he was still dripping in a thick layer of sex-based sweat and biological compounds. In the breeze the salty wind of the ocean core beneath the floating platform sent the smell of fresh delicacies rising from the food pits below. 

Utopia - Wikipedia

Before Hedlan was a bodybuilder, he started off as a chef’s apprentice deep down by the shores, hardly ever feeling the sensation of sunlight. He left eventually to pursue his own passion, but as a child he understood why they’d stay down there, the taste of such food is sublime when it’s fresh, and it isn’t to be exchanged for any substitute. To do so would be a disservice, not just to the meal, but the craft itself. 

That’s what motivated Hedlan. Perfection and respect for his craft. Only to him, it wasn’t the milliseconds between flipping the grill, but the flow of blood and energy within his own complex body. Pressuring each layer of muscle until it fractured perfectly, and healing the organic pattern as quickly as possible, just to shatter it again. Like his own body was his own pottery and he was a master of Kintsugi. 

“I don’t understand these firewall inefficiencies” rang out a voice in Hedland’s mind. “I can’t be late for Armada practice again”. “I love the smell of fresh herbs blowing in the morning.” “I should surprise my lover at work today…” 

Hedlan lowered the volume of these voices as he approached the local gathering spot. Idle dribble isn’t what he was interested in overhearing from other people’s minds. However, as he stepped into view in front of the grassy clearing, a few turned heads and glances blared at the perfect volume inside his head: 

EIAnwBcpdDP1Aq_s_Y8ENPd1YNn0yrFrO01dYG9TYeE75wQpTC4cXhB1zu1yfqdJ1OCICOCqVN_oVYUnxCtenRs40LcgxW6fEWkEqUy2FgjmqdjRgX4wqaVGgayOsayaHc9ZU0ERA0_dRFxjFMusZdbC7aF6AB-An6SekhHSHnHhHvxIUAGTAKhk7bOL9A

“Fuck, let me get some of that hunk.” 

“Fuck me, I haven’t felt aroused by a male in decades…” 

“That beast… I wouldn’t last a minute with that monster… Maybe I should upgrade…” 

“Please. Please notice me. Please. I need it. I need to feel that hot god against my skin… I want to lick those muscles clean…” 

Hedlan grinned and produced a small nod at the thirsty woman giving that last open thought, whose face went red as she turned her thoughts back to private. 

As he continued walking across the soft dry grass, more and more thoughts like that massaged his ego until it matched his enormous proportions. In the open public of the Alpha Centauri Heart Planet it was common to see humanoid variants ranging in size from a meager three feet, to twenty foot goliaths twice the size of Hedlan both clothed and baren. 

5JYeOnlr_cqMU2Yx79conY41KRdCEMXt6oq5_XQpDPwkdshGnbPahrfOP9QgClJV5hPPM_mCFzEM2cBhskHpolZ-DiQoBUlX5l1eGvhtjJH7ZjH7mKP5Q1bDajyj6eDgfNjDiB8ItKiVXdihIKAeAe9jidGakAqoUdHW49AsASwM_GxY04HecoWVG-H1GQ

However, towards the southern side of the coastal plateau, was the sinful Muscle Beach. A libidinous stretch of over three miles, where the thick crowd of muscular adonises would flair their bodies in conjunction with each other. From one end of the beach to another, was an endless swarm of mostly naked figures caressing and fawning over superior specimens.

The air of this region was actually laced with a byproduct from the Lib-300 production factories below known as W-Tin-K, and while at first options were weighed to fix this issue, it soon proved to not only be difficult, but undesirable and counterproductive to the economy and tourism. 

W-Tin-K is a powerful hallucinogenic compound that’s quickly broken down by oxygen, its effects vary from subject to subject. Those who ingest this substance are filled with a harmonic lust towards the most powerful specimen in the area, where their minds are slowly corrupted by the euphoric sensation of licking and touching a specimen stronger than oneself. While this sounds concerning, over seven thousand years of research has gone into the study of W-Tin-K, and no concernable link between health and ingestion of W-Tin-K has been found. 

uqkwwcadycXScs3Y9QI9as_HXHtgEJe3zBPSbFFyJ14wGgqNnaM615MDRJY18hzktDSiRNzdkJggdKTD2vi18_wICLK7QdfkAzUjuiqFAInnIkpFxqNYioMN8sUrSF9WEb5q0CBkpWaMPd0IbigL3tQjzx6HD-KNVlqf4njk2mhsb7RMyi6qI9tflHfINw

Survival on the beach is somewhat determined by one’s ability to handle W-Tin-K and perhaps more importantly: The ability to handle other people Jacked out of their minds on the chemical as well. While a few horny utopian citizens licking your legs up and down is fun, a body that isn’t built to handle the inner crowds of the area will be savagely ripped apart by dozens of lust-crazed beasts. 

It’s for this reason that the southern beach was where Hedlan’s personal back-up for Lib-300 would be found, as any Lib-300 producing beast that could survive here would be able to take monsters ten times Hedlan’s current ability with no issue. 

The Hive directed Hedlan deeper and deeper into the crowd as the muscular quality and size of the men and women around him increased to match himself as more and more of those smaller than him began to delve deeper and deeper into acts of passion for their current master. 

2ntquDqXRcevMHcWN9rspf8CCE7OkRZYMAx6KaTGDMjjj4qU4bsN9aEEo0b1xI0P4qARP9bGjpzTEfgM0IasW2z1iPoERDaKtHDQrRLwEynwADXYWmo7Mh8VAFuMWWnfJiXGjslfLh6oVf9HfMjYr8nkRDuusSfWqgP19NCGnU1TGdHFQS1WErd9QgUNWQ

Finally, Hedlan finally found who he was looking for. A young stud, merely nine hundred years old, his mind lost for days, perhaps even months, within his seemingly endless pursuit to be drowned in the cum of the gods he helped to build. 

dJI4c2Dm7wgkeBi2kzoW7_zwH2XDpBrisT2a3QSRhvy7OEd35LNIV4_psa2pLenkyDrv3jWqUXaeBZt82DLex6TK9GbG8zeciImPjRzhaA9stPZVcFdSGIzOVUAbFAcK6gXrTIfC4FZ8492LM6fFrQPE5W-ViWpn03vneDjyUlaU2_dXOfQrh5Wy4DMJJA 

His name was Levidicus. Hedlan glazed over him, his mind not even for a moment distracted by the other beasts in the distance larger or the pathetic simps clawing at his legs. 

Levidicus was a massive specimen just shy of Hedlan’s height at a staggering 8 foot 10”. All of it raw muscle, of course, he didn’t have the sensation of growing to such an expanse each day like Hedlan, rather Levidicus would start and end each day the same size. A thought Hedlan pitied him for. However, aside from that Levidicus was perfect. Estimated a 95% compatibility with himself. His pectorals glowing with Lib-300 as he was built to produce the chemical endlessly,  however Hedlan didn’t have that kind of time. He needed to bring Levidicus to stage three quickly. 

However, without speaking a word, the Hive informed them both of the issue at hand. Levidicus was no object to be used. He was a savage animal that needed to be tamed. He wouldn’t give up his throne of power to bow to anyone, and if he would, Hedlan would have to prove he owned it. Both of them knew from the start, exactly who would rein supreme, but with a cocky grin, and a grip of his own python, Levidicus made it very clear he wasn’t going to make it easy. 

efh4u9KiyU4TGZ7gRwX-4qGnU8nm7qmS7utsPcsXAHqXFAWkAvtPpn232VcgtovK4IEs0E2Gyu0ZAAsqqeQawmGtlPiYvpIQ_F3s62RMrxBaiDsGUC6LcNVg0GYkY04SSJRnqTVaOfVHvxXjpTUngug-H7KnO7Vo3iq4pPfJPiR5diAnlDyjbpB3M0n5PQ

Once again, Hedlan started with stage 1. Thankfully, the various other members of the area had already begun the activation process, direct interaction was all that was necessary. So, Hedlan primed his tongue and gripped his adversary by the balls and began.  

Big Dick Gay Riding Cock Hard Gif | Gay Fetish XXX

“Ah… Oh fuck yes. Finally. A bitch who knows his place. MMMmmm. Damn straight… You suck that cock boy. You suck that fucking pole. You know who I am bitch… I’m your fucking daddy…. Don’t forget it. Half your  age, but twice your worth. You hear that you god damn peasant. If you dare take your lips off that cock, I’ll flip you over and fill your ass with it too… I’m your god damn boss now, your fucking GOD. I demand this worship.”

GuyPorn #gay #blowjob #gif Loverboi's breakfast served - illustrated |  smutty.com

While Levidicus teased Hedlan about the process, Hedlan was not so prideful to feel even slightly inferior. He knew what was to come. If a sense of superiority helped Levidicus reach climax faster, good. It didn’t distract Hedlan from the thousands of micro-movements his mouth was performing any more than the gusts of hot sex-soaked wind swirling around them. 

MiDtVUMI7k_D0VgOGBjcK6w5j680b8kOP5D8eXtCiRb95qWuSrrr0q1dAfF1qVPczlXFL2HZCTA2q_Nvk0sZh7ry65MjUqNsu4kpif2KE1PcE_18OG777bHa-c3gwcyQ-rkowW--u-gFVE4-GC8HOPGA_Is7FWzJRQI19laKesnJSRWh624YScAtCXoAyw

All it took was a few more minutes of bucking before Levidicus finally broke mentally. 

“Shit. Fuck. DAMN! Oh fuck tiger. Looks like I’m about to let the dam break. MMM! Good. I bet your sick fuck ass loves this part.” 

GIF SeX Gay XxX Photo album by Monterrey Gay

And with that Hedlan grinned a warm white cum-stained grin as the familiar feeling of growth reached his chest again. It was slow, but he knew it was there. 

Best Muscle Pec Bounce GIFs | Gfycat

Hedlan wasted no time. He spun Levidicus around and prepared to inject his own chemical in the most effective way possible for stage two. 

_KyFY8ol0-iZOYCL59oeyqyPqyhGuwWSPQ1f6-h2XzYx0yMl1pcip1V5xg_Z5FT0cxCZOBIF1fmv3fv-HZKelnUjlfA_SqfvKgGeVvF4mULvLjC6rFeHXR0KQClDpi8yKfIqkVy8TQcIkjla8Y2iXYorUth9PMcedpxKsGF5vT1ZbBdKH1iBWnh5KoCn4w

“WOah there baby. Be gentle now!” Leviticus begged through gritted teeth as Hedlan wasted no time pumping his swollen four foot cock deep into Leviticus’s perfect bouncy ass. 

“Ah… AH! FUck… THat… THAT ALL YOU GOT BITCH BOY!” Levidicus screamed as Hedlan’s fat member began to swell to even more inhuman proportions inside of him. “I CAN TAKE THIS ALL DAY!” 

“I’m sure you can Levi, but I’m afraid I’m going to have to speed this up…” Hedlan spoke softly into Levi’s ears. 

A small glance of fear appeared in Levidicus’s eyes as Hedlan directed all his growth to his genitals and flexed. 

“YOU FUCKING BITCH! OH THAT’S JUST NOT GAH! FAIR! OH… FUCK…” 

Hedlan gripped Levi’s firm yet shrinking tree-trunk like legs as he rammed his cock inside him for the final push. Like a bottle of champagne, Hedlan released the chemical into Levi’s body where it quickly began driving Levidicus to a new heightened level of pleasure and production as his internal organs were only just barely saved from decimation by a powerful pressurized burst from Hedlan’s expanding cock. 

As Levi’s mind began to succumb to the blur of pleasure and synapse limitations, he looked up to see the man who just minutes ago was almost his height, now towering above him at a menacing ten feet. 

TtCwDC8WjB5eL8ZO1UnZndvHY1QRX3UuUHzrp01qVVaHcszsSSNCQRISosqQddVL38URJYyYHyoQM_dJdYF3JHl09bGAqW-dnLMIreC60zTaoWzaVlfWOpWcIHSpIeSbuQXVZH46nbXyAS_EbUuf5XU2XzWlh-kmEgwvg8tPm6HnQme2O5JJc8d3PQ8ydg

“Now for the fun part.” Hedlan grinned evilly as Levi’s eyes lit up with fear and lust. 

oHkj5u1MSH5WHtXkaXmkClLnjg3NBKa-MnIyg2VhqKPKc_oh6tU48r4rQcsfalN_8VrOUa76sYUIahsb8hSUkYiSL-iT3G6vbnv9iRQWTsMU-18iL5wCIbwEQSa0ru_9XdpwxTc0Y8-LoF-e8L-GokhCmCtCveAfLiJgfE__zAn3ZEZbTyHTyayjRQlM3A

Levi’s body was glowing from the insane amount of liquid being forced to his surface. As his mind raced to process it all, he was discovering new ways to climax. His throat erupted with a sweat bile he’d never tasted, which Hedlan drank from his lips as he squeezed his body to it’s limit like a juice-box. While at first he figured his cock would be left disappointingly free, like so many others only interested in his Lib-300 production, Hedlan was a professional, and was actively using his matrix of expanding abdominal muscles to maintain Levi’s climactic state for longer than Levidicus had ever experienced. His ass was expanding along with Hedlans, not due to any chemical reason, but because Hedlan’s thirsty cock was deep inside the source of what he could offer Hedlan, slurping and replacing as much of the material as he possibly could with each thrust. It was forced to expand to survive. 

All the while, Hedlan’s body was accelerating even more so than with Cindra. Ten foot. Eleven foot. Twelve foot. Soon, Hedlan’s massive Sixteen foot body was lifting Levi’s tiny husk like a doll

JK_OYoM5nlH150F0xPXSA17DA0eLlQPc-vAYD0XKojTgv0bX7fAtX9EP7l7z1deCxxPUcPS1y9ZIhBXiABFkg9Vyr52csmCT_CN_ZmGDuxwkiX2eqN7PnXpnelBIpdWkC-J4QsSF5x3CMkVkADGzTepHHYSIk8ncsQbPfeJO9-xjYspaYrJirbU1c9zTqg

Levi looked up at the monster Hedlan had become, and all he could muster was “Damn daddy… You got game…”.

The rest of the beach cheered in awe as they watched the man who walked into the beach a quarter of the size he was now, walk out like it was another day at the office. 

For Hedlan, he was satisfied. Fifteen - five would have done fine, but sixteen would likely get him a raise. “Thinking of which, it’s likely about time I get to work…” 

DcvPgFgSgODmARSNVhLkwYi_PsMvkihJB7ovuCEMQw8LAe0Zx-SSScPyIwK4YD4aSpJ0eauP-u_9MEWjZmR76w0nRBXrcBC6bXqGI4Slk3O-WT8lHRxYCSFOpeF2hV_SGVyDhmi0BYazxpGJEIy7zP5ur7xj45IMRO24RLTU5ssbGoml4Txpz5WHXtHOkQ

Part 4 - Actually getting to work - Coming soon!

Make sure to like and reply in the meantime. 

Coming soon!

Make sure to like in the meantime. 

Edited by Omeganomicon
Continuation
  • Like 16