Im still working on my other story wanted to try somthing a little different. first person but with mutliple perspectives

Chapter 1 

Steve pov

"I just dont get whats wrong with him his younger brother owns a sucsesful  startup and his sister is on the road to be governor in a few years" i say slamming down another drink "like how is the oldest such a screwup hes supposed to be an example for them but all he does is play video games for money like man up your 23" . "Dosnt he pay most of your bills at this point though" one of my drunk friends taunts before downing another shot "only cause i let him and it dosnt matter anyways he needs a real job not some hobby he can make money off of"

"Well if you want him to man up i may have somthing my job has had me researching male enhancement might push him towards the right path only thing is i cant say its 100% safe yet due to lack of test subjects"says jim the only person in stem in the building and a drinking buddy

Maybe it was becuase i was drunk but i took the offer even with my closest friend clark telling me it was shameful to let my son be used as a test subject i didnt care my wimp of a son would finally man up a bit.

Raymond pov

"I get that im not as sucsesful as jannet or zack but im doing well for myself you know" eric my fwb having listened this rant many times before rolls his eyes "dude normally im fine listening to your rants but i came here cuase im horny dude now shut that mouth and fuck me" before kissing me to shut me up 

"Damn guess your really are addicted to this huh" i say pulling out my 8 inches "finally the real reason im here" eric jokes as he strips revealing his toned body lays on my bed his ass in the air. I grin seeing he is already ready i thrust into him. I keep a steady rythm going until i hear dad stumble into the house i start moving alot faster making sure he can hear erics moans as he walks by.

Steve pov

"Fuck my sons not only a faluire but a slut too" i say bitterly "well thats going to change" i mumble to as i put the case jim gave me under the bed grinning as i remember what he said "Hes going to be a real man by the end of the week"

• Like 14

Current stats chapter 2 will be posted shortly

Not the best with numbers but ill do my best if anyone knows a tool i can use pls send it to me

Ray curent stats

Height 6'2 

Weight 230 (fat not muscle yet)

Dick: 8 inches long 5 around 

Arms: noodles 

Pecs and abs:non existant 

Legs : decently thick but its a mix of fat and muscle

Steve stats +some info

Soild guy unless your raymond really.

Has had drinking problems since his wife left them.

Likes to show off his muscles when he can.

Age 40

Height 6'4

Weight 240(mostly muscle but his drinking has added a few pounds

Dick 8.5 inches 6 around

Arms: big (mostly a side effect of his chest workouts)

Pecs: huge (loves bouncing his pecs whenever he can)

Abs: a decent 4 pac (used to be a 6 pac)

Legs: toned (hates leg day)

• Like 1

Chapter 2

Steve pov

I get up around 8 am with a slight hangover.  knowing the runt he is still out cold and eric is always leaves before i get up so i grab the case opening it theres a lot of small syringes filled with dark purple liquid and some instructions.

"Up to 3 syringes per dose depending on body weight and results wanted 

Injections must be into the testicales for the first dose for the body to not reject it.  it numbs the injection area almost instantly"

I almost feel bad for him for a second regardless of pain its still multiple injections to the balls but theres no stopping now i continue reading 

"Small Results should be noticable within  hours of injection"

After that it was just some extra medical stuff that didnt apply to the runt then finnaly a note from jim himself

"I probaly shouldnt say this but for a guys raymonds size u can go above 3 but no more than 5" 

Odd that kind of goes against the instructions  but whatever im pretty sure he woudnt try to kill my kid

I find him out cold in his bed "sorry raymond this is gonna sting" i mutter under my breath

As i pull the blanket off of him revaling his pugdy stomach and throbbing morning wood.atleast he wasnt a disapointment there just slightly smaller than i am. I quickly inject all 5 of the syringes as quickly as i can. He only reacts to the first grunting but not waking up (thank god) once im done i leave without a trace. 3 hours go by and i hear him moaning in his sleep so i check in on him. As i walk into his room i notice his belly is gone his muscles havent grown yet but hes lost about 30 pounds already and his dick is clearly a bit bigger probaly 9 inches but his balls have swelled to the size of oranges. He starts thrusting his hips and i grin its already working

Raymonds pov

I remeber having a dream where im towering over everyone my dick atleast a footlong i start fucking eric him bouncing on my cock as i swell bigger but suddenly its my dad and i wake up cumming harder than i ever did before.

Once i come to my sences i realize 2 things dad saw what just happend and that im alot more skinny than i was when i fell asleep. I quickley roll out of bed coverd in sweat and cum i quickly grab some clothes before running the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror my cock is still raring to go and i realize that my junk is bigger than it was last night. I also smell like a locker room so i hop into the shower deciding to ignore my dick for now. I start washing the grime off of me and get most of it cleaned off but i feel my balls swell before my entire body starts tensing and relaxing over and over as i see muscles slowly forming under my skin. by the time it stops the waters cold but its not doing anything to kill my erection i turn the water off and stare at myself in the mirror it looks like i gained back 10 pounds but this time its solid muscle. I start jacking off to my reflection flexing  im so lost in self worship that it takes me awhile to notice my cock has grown again its gotta be atleast 10 inches which makes me cum coating the mirror with a thick layer of cum moaning as my voice drops a few octives.once im done cumming my dick is still ready to go somehow Whats happening to me.

• Like 11

Chapter 3 

Raymond pov

I keep jacking off hoping my dick will go down but my body is only getting more sensitive just touching my muscles is orgasmic but when i pinch my nipple i nearly cum on the spot.

But i keep teasing myself until i burst almost overflowing the toilet but my junk dosnt seem to care still throbbing hard.

Fuck this isnt working i open the bathroom door but my body tenses up again but this time it hurts a bit as i see the floor slowly get farther away then it stops my body relaxes and i can move again.

i run to our home gym hoping i can just burn this energy off another way becuase option 1 clearly isnt working. Worried as i am its so hot to see my massive cock bounce with each step.

Steve pov 

I left the house to run some errands while the runt starts his changes but i notice that i missed some texts from jim

"Shit I forgot to mention for the first day if you go above 3 doses you should stop him from doing to much strenous activity it might make the the stuff work a bit to well" 

I would have been concerned but runt only uses the treadmill in our home gym so i disregard it 

"Also no matter how many injections u gave him be ready for a mess when you get home"

Well that was kind of obvious i saw him bust a massive load right in front of me. to be honest i might just replace his bed instead of clean that mess. By the time im done with my weekly errands its 8pm. I put everything away but can hear sounds of clanging metal. Fuck the runt is actully working out i run into the gym thinking i was going to tell him to stop but the second i open the door im blasted with a musky masculine sent and a sight that shuts me up completly.

Raymond pov

I turned on some tutorials and started working out i was kind of akward at first but i quickly got the hang of it eventully i just went into a trance lifting heavier and heavier weights not noticing the weight or whats happening to my body as im to far gone focusing on doing everyset perfectly.

Hours go by before im broken out of my trance by the sound of the door hitting the wall i set the bar back and sit up feeling my entire body pumped i look down i went from toned to bodybuilder in a matter of hours i start bouncing my pecs for a bit before noticing dad staring slack jawed at me with a obvious tent in his pants.

My dick which had finnaly gone down shoots back up to full mast  i grin seeing his eyes widen as he watches it throb leaking pre onto the floor.

"Come on little guy get over here and help me out with this" i say gesturing towards my dick. Dad moans a bit seemingly from my now deeper voice before he runs over and starts sucking my cock going down further than most of my fwb could he sudenly forces himself down even further taking 9 inches inside of him making me cum . "Good little guy now clean these nuts."

Steve pov

Its like my body moved on his own i just started sucking him off better than i ever did during my swinging years. When he cums i pull of to avoid drowning im cum. As im recovering he lifts up his balls ordering me to clean them. I dive into the massive nuts licking them and breath in his overwelming musk cumming in my pants from the smell. "Good job DAD" he says in a taunting voice before picking me up and saying" i think its time for us to turn in" walking into my room and tossing me onto the bed before joining me wrapping his thick arms around me. A new side of me feels happy about being held like this but  I feal a sense of dread building in my stomach as i realize 2 things if he asks i dont think ill be able to lie to him and that this is only day 1

• Like 11

Chapter 4

Steve pov 

I wake up to two giant pecs in my face and feel him thrusting his cock between my legs muttering "fuck your so tight little man" starting to thrust faster.

His scent has gotten stronger to just breathing it in now is making me lose my mind rubbing my butt agaisnt his now footlong monster hoping he would wake up and start really fucking me dammit in just one day ive become a cock slut but it feels so good.

I hear him chuckle " dam dad couldnt even wait for me to wake up i guess this is why you wanted me to man up so i could dick you down huh" i feel my cock and ass throb as he said that "not sure how long your going to last if my voice is almost enough to make you cum" dropping his voice even further.

"Please raymond fuck me already Im sorry just please"i say desperate. He starts teasing my ass before stopping "not untill you tell me how this happened dad im not stupid" starting to press his cock against my hole but not enough to penetrate knowing that this is driving me crazy.

"Jim had some male enhencment project at work and needed test subjects i knew he wouldnt try to hurt you so i gave it a shot giving you a higher dose" i say trying to push his cock deeper in me "good that wasnt that hard see" he says grabbing my waist and plunging balls deep in one thrust making me see stars.

He picked me up of the bed still thrusting into me like i weighed nothing he walks to the home gym turning me around so i could see us in the mirror i cummed the second i saw him in all his glory.

Raymond pov

Fuck its so hot seeing what used to be a proud jackass turn into a moaning mess even though he just came i kept going looking at us in the mirror i had to be almost 7 feet tall now filled with massive muscles i flex one of my arms its thicker than dads waist fuck and id have to measure it but my dicks atleast a footlong now and terribly thick based on how much im streching dads hole.

"you ready to see me rock your world dad" he catches his breath  looks me right in the eyes and says "destroy me hunk" i start power fucking him on the gym floor holding his head up to making sure he can see what im doing i stop paying attention to him as i watch my new godly body move and flex.

its so hot that i cum but keep going i loose track on how many times either of us came but when he passes out i finnaly stop i carfully place him back onto the bed and check his text from jim.

"Make sure to give him the second dose today hes gotta have the same amount for 5 days" well based on the texts it has to be 5 vials. I check his room and find the case under the bed welp time for some more i jab the dose straight into my balls it hurts for a sec but i know it will feel amazing soon.

• Like 13