The Web Diary Of A Skinny Geek (Pts 1 & 2)

Mickyh29

Hey guys i started this story on the old board under iwnnabbig so reposting here, third part should be up in next few days.

5/7/13

Hmmmm, I never know how to start these diaries off, but I’ll give it a whirl……

Hi everyone my name is Leo, 18 and im what you would call a geek, most people my age would enjoy going out having a few drinks, watching football (soccer), spending time with partners or family, but not me, I spend the days when im not at college sitting on a grassy verge near Heathrows north runway with a camera, binoculars and pen and paper jotting down aircraft and there registrations, I know exciting huh!!! But that’s what this diary is not about, what this diary is about is something that until recently I didn’t really give a monkeys for, I had a flimsy interest in it due to my older brother Jack, here’s a pic.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/12/article-2143347-130D745C000005DC-394_468x355.jpg

Jack is a midfielder for the local football team and as you can see has pretty nice body, that 6 pack man wow! There’s nothing geeky about this but I actually love my brothers body, compared to me he’s a beast haha, im probably 130 wringing wet, were jack is about 170 and ripped! That’s where my affinity with a nice body ended, I had no desire to join a gym, a place where juice heads prance and pose there disgustingly huge bodies, I was quite happy to look at jacks body, he knew I liked it too, as every time he came in from a match dripping in sweat and his top clung to his tight body or when he would take his top off I would go all silent and usually get caught staring!

You’re probably reading this thinking eh, for a guy who hates the gym, he really loves his bro’s muscular body? Well that’s because jack isn’t what I think of as a gym juice head, he doesn’t juice for one and he doesn’t prance round and pose, if I could find a gym that contained people entirely like jack I would consider joining just to get that body, but they are very few and far between, jack uses his clubs gym but members of public cannot use it.

But all that was to change when a) I had an interesting experience at college and B) what jack had to say when he came home from training, lets start with A.

It was during break time at college, we were outside on the field, I was with my other geeky mates sat in a corner exchanging notes on planes when one of them, dave, decided it was too hot to be wearing our baggy clothes, non of us dared as we would get laughed at as we were so skinny, but he was like no im taking mine off, when he took his top off there was a collective gasp, dave was super buff, im talking proper beefy pecs, big arms, ripped abs, broad shoulders the works. Dave went on to tell us that he had been having problems at home and college so he joined the local gym got loads of tips and supplements and the rest he said was history and he wasn’t planning on getting any bigger, he told us where this gym was and thankfully it wasn’t a prancy posing gym it was a council owned facility, that got me thinking if dave, who had hated gyms more than me, could get over his hatred and join a gym then why couldn’t I, I went home that night convincing myself to join a gym, that leads nicely on to B.

As usual jack came in from training, shirt stuck tightly on to his ripped body, he told me to come upstairs with him, we got to our room , again the shirt came off, silence ensued, he told me that the club were opening the gym to the public as of next week, jack knew that if pushed in the right way I would join a gym as he knew that I loved his body and wanted it, but jack got all serious saying I would have to give up my geeky hobby as building the perfect body takes dedication, effort and eating correctly, I then told him about Dave at school and how it had ignited a little flame inside me.

Jack could see that I was really thinking about it but in his words ‘you need that one last push’ that would cement my agreement. As I said earlier jack was never a show off, but he told me to pass him my hand, with my hand in his he guided it toward his ripped 6 pack and started rubbing my hand up and down it, OMG it felt unreal it was awesome, jack told me imagine what it would be like to feel your own abs like that, he lifted my hand off then flexed his left bi, what compared to mine looked like a huge peak rose from jacks arm but was probably only around 15-16”, again my hand was clasped round it, imagine flexing that for the girls or boys bro he told me, man I can’t tell you how much of a rush that felt at the time my bro not only looked awesome but felt awesome too, as you can imagine that cemented my agreement to join jacks clubs gym and what made it even better was he said he would be my training partner.

During all this I had to hide the fact I was nursing a full hard on in my pants, jack was my brother but during that moment of feeling his body he didn’t feel like my brother he felt like my boyfriend, before we started working out I had to tell him I was gay. When I came to telling him I just came straight out with it, jack told me that he sort of knew, the feeling of his sixpack and bicep was a test to see how willingly I would say yes and the wry smile I had on my face, jack told me he was proud and was looking forward to helping me get the body I dream of, his!!!

So there you have it, the back story, I start the gym tomorrow and I will be keeping regular diary updates for you to keep track of my progress.

Here goes!!

6/7/13

So day one of the gym and I wasn’t expecting the early start! Jack woke me up at 8am, the only thing stopping me from biting his head off was his lovely ripped body staring back at me. He told me to get used to it as it’ll be the norm on gym days, my usual breakfast would consist of a muffin or toast but that’s all wrong now, this morning I was treat to oats, eggs and a protein shake, eughhh! Jack went into a monologue about how protein helps in the muscle building department and the oats for the energy I’ll need in the gym, if im honest some of it was interesting but it was mostly dross to my ears.

Anyway nutrition over with it was time for me to make my debut at a gym, as I said in my first entry jack would be my training partner to give me that little extra bit of motivation, we arrived at his clubs gym, it was only 9am but it was pretty busy, jack introduced me to some of the staff telling them I wanted to be like him, talk about slightly embarrassing brothers!!! Off to the changing rooms we went, jack had wanted me to wear a vest to workout in, but I flatly refused and stuck to my baggy t-shirt and joggers, jack opted for an eye pleasingly tight under armour tee and sweat shorts that caressed his bubble butt nicely, jack asked if I was ready to get started, I said yes but a little apprehensively, jack noticed and told me everything would be fine.

When we got onto the gym floor my eyes were opened to the amount of equipment, machines and weights that were there, also the amount of other ‘jacks’ that were there, no one else could beat my jack but my my there were some stunners in there. Jack told me he was gonna show me something called compound exercises which consisted of exercises called squats, bench press, deadlifts  and other exercises called pullups, shoulder press and some arm exercises. All of these words sounded alien to me but I trusted jack knew what he was going on about.

First up was the squats, jack told me they are good leg builders, but also works your calves and works the core too, judging by jacks thick thighs I believed him! Jack did his set first to show me the stance and movement need to properly do the exercise, he put a staggering 70kg on the bar (well to me anyway!) and did what he described as “shitting in the woods”, after completing his set he took all the weight off and told me to try. The bar itself felt heavy enough, when I felt ready I began to squat, down and up I went 5 times, jack asked of that felt good, a little out of breath I nodded, he said my form looked good, jack then added two 5kg plates to the bar and told me I could do it and he’d be right behind me. I managed 5 again before I started to struggle, jack helped me put the bar back on the rack, he told me I had done good.

Bench press was next, again jack went first to show me, he was benching 80kg but made it look so easy and light, my eyes and concentration were briefly distracted by his chest bulging in that tight tee, anyway when I snapped back into it he was just finishing his set, again he left me with an empty bar, I lied down on the bench grabbed the bar and with jack behind me for support benched for 6 reps, jack told me to stay lying down while he added some weight, he added only 5kg this time, I managed 5 reps on my own but I needed jack to help me with the sixth, again he told me I did well.

We then moved on to the deadlifts, this really took it out of me, jack again showed how easy it was for him, getting your back position right, pulling your shoulder blades back and squatting again, after my first go jack decided not to add any weight to the bar as he could see I was struggling with it he told me just to do it with no weight until I was confident in my form, by the end of this exercise I was really really tired, jack noticed that I was flagging a bit, he told me that was the last of the big exercises and we were gonna do some smaller ones.

Jack instructed me through some light shoulder presses, after that my shoulders felt like they were burning, I felt like crying I ached so much, but my tears turned to gawping wen jack showed me some bicep exercises, although not huge his arms bulged and peaked amazingly in his tight tee, I had to try my hardest not to touch and also hide my growing hard on, jack must of noticed because after his set he turned to me and whispered to me that it was ok but don’t make it look so obvious next time.

I completed a few light sets of bicep curls, but my arms were giving up and couldn’t take much more, but jack persisted this time, he showed me a basic tricep exercise using a cable machine and a rope contraption, it was called a tricep pull down, that was very lightweight at 5kg as my arms were really aching, after that we had finally finished.

Jack took me down to the changing room, where he handed me another protein shake and some creatine powder, told me to mix them together and drink. Jack said he wouldn’t be coming home with me as he had to do his own training with his team, he gave me one last visusal treat by peeling his tight top off, his ripped body was bulging, rippling and sweaty, he towelled himself down the put his clubs training top on, he said he would see me later and left.

So that was day one of my gym experience and as I type this I still ache all over, I’ll update you soon

• Like 3

• 9 years later...