Your going to be a god babe

Bigrowinggod

Chapter 3 Marcus pov 

even as he was getting bigger he was still the sweet and horny dork I fell in love with. He woke me up a massage and a blowjob before asking ”babe I’m starving where is the nearest titan place “ his stomach rumbling.

I thought for a second and had a fun and sexy idea  “I know just the place jump in the truck babe I just need to grab some stuff quick” the closest titans place was technically davons but there was a place inside an adult water park and I wasn’t going to miss the opportunity to show off my growing hubby while seeing him in the swimwear I bought him. 

(adult parks started popping up as Titans did mostly due to parents not wanting there children around them and alot of big guys having money to spend without as many ways to spend it and other people wanting to see them)

I grabbed what I needed and drove him there. Poor guy was so hungry by the time we got there he didn’t even ask why we were at a water park and just followed me to the restaurant. 

The person behind the counter took one look at him and said “we will have the fuel out in a minute please take your seats. It felt like he just kept eating he had multiple orders of fuel which meant one thing another spurt was happening soon. We went to the wave pool and he said “babe I think I’m going through another spur-“ cut off by him moaning as his sexy Speedo started tearing his body expanding with more mass  others notice and a group of people around us cheered him on as his ass destroyed his speedo leaving him in his full glory he grabs me and walks towards the bathrooms “babe what are we doing .2A0B6342-1CF7-4056-A6D1-65C316B99F7B.thumb.jpeg.cbd76d212cb437a32d7861712ffcd0a1.jpeg

and with more confidence I have seen from him before “imma fuck you till you beg me to stop” fuck it was hot when he let his dominant side out so I’ll let him have his fun this time.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bigrowinggod said:

Chapter 3 Marcus pov 

even as he was getting bigger he was still the sweet and horny dork I fell in love with. He woke me up a massage and a blowjob before asking ”babe I’m starving where is the nearest titan place “ his stomach rumbling.

I thought for a second and had a fun and sexy idea  “I know just the place jump in the truck babe I just need to grab some stuff quick” the closest titans place was technically davons but there was a place inside an adult water park and I wasn’t going to miss the opportunity to show off my growing hubby while seeing him in the swimwear I bought him. 

(adult parks started popping up as Titans did mostly due to parents not wanting there children around them and alot of big guys having money to spend without as many ways to spend it and other people wanting to see them)

I grabbed what I needed and drove him there. Poor guy was so hungry by the time we got there he didn’t even ask why we were at a water park and just followed me to the restaurant. 

The person behind the counter took one look at him and said “we will have the fuel out in a minute please take your seats. It felt like he just kept eating he had multiple orders of fuel which meant one thing another spurt was happening soon. We went to the wave pool and he said “babe I think I’m going through another spur-“ cut off by him moaning as his sexy Speedo started tearing his body expanding with more mass  others notice and a group of people around us cheered him on as his ass destroyed his speedo leaving him in his full glory he grabs me and walks towards the bathrooms “babe what are we doing .2A0B6342-1CF7-4056-A6D1-65C316B99F7B.thumb.jpeg.cbd76d212cb437a32d7861712ffcd0a1.jpeg

and with more confidence I have seen from him before “imma fuck you till you beg me to stop” fuck it was hot when he let his dominant side out so I’ll let him have his fun this time.

🔥🔥

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

Chapter 4 

ray pov

fuck I feel like a bull in heat right now the second I started growing again all I could think about was fucking Marcus so hard he couldn’t sit right and seeing his ass stretch those trunks wasn’t helping 45C695CE-F8A5-44AE-88B5-2D0126237AA6.thumb.jpeg.3cbb5887ec8cdf7dc84ec76ca47da158.jpeg

(this was the closest I could find if anyone can get me a better pick I’ll swap them)

It takes everything I have not to rip them off and fuck him in front of everyone but we make it to the showers and Marcus starts slowly pulling down his trunks “come on babe it’s just us here now  “ he then teases me by flexing his ass and I can’t hold back anymore.

I push him against the well “you asked for it babe” I thrust my full length into him hearing him grunt “harder if your gonna fuck me don’t hold back” I start thrusting so hard the whole room shakes “harder” Marcus moans and suddenly I’m fucking him through the wall tiles and other debris flying everywhere but we both only feel each other.

as I kiss him the wall collapses but I don’t care I’m finally catching up to my loves size and want to show it off to every one. the ground is shaking slightly from how hard we are fucking and that just turns me on even more we are a strong as gods already and we both can keep growing . We keep going at it for hours till the park closes and as we get home I feel myself growing again.fuck I might end up bigger than Marcus 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1