EtherealGrowth

9 hours ago, mystery79 said:

giphy.gif

YEP!!! God bless the inventor(s) of DVD and BluRay technology that allowed me to watch that frame by frame over, and over again without fear of ruining it! For the longest time, Prince Eric was my Disney crush. Buuut... then along came Aladdin!!!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LoverBoy said:

YEP!!! God bless the inventor(s) of DVD and BluRay technology that allowed me to watch that frame by frame over, and over again without fear of ruining it! For the longest time, Prince Eric was my Disney crush. Buuut... then along came Aladdin!!!!

For me it was Hercules.

14 hours ago, mystery79 said:

For me it was Hercules.

well, ya gotta keep a few things in mind:

1.) The Little Mermaid *premiered* when I was in Sixth Grade. Not was re-released in theaters, not released on VHS, or re-released on VHS, or was released on DVD/BluRay. ****PREMIERED***!

2.) Aladdin didn't premier till I was in 11th or 12th Grade.

3.)Hercules wasn't even a twinkle in Disney's eye yet at that time.

But yes, Hercules, for me, is on par with Aladdin because Hercules is my favorite Greek myth. It's actually kinda funny. I used to work at the Commons at the university in my town. And over the nine years I worked there, I met a student named Khamran that was a dead ringer to be a real life version of Aladdin. Had the hair, the eyes, the slender toned physique with the nice chest and everything. ***AND*** I also met a student that was a dead ringer for Hercules. Now, i don't mean the stylized animation that was designed to resemble Ancient Greek art. What I *do* mean is he was BIG! He went about 6'3", and was eeeeasily at least 230 to 250 lbs.! He even had the reddish-blonde hair, big blue eyes, cleft chin and the big beefy shoulders/chest/arms with the tiny waist.

Also, fun trivia: There's an episode of Hercules the Animated Series called "Arabian Nights" where Hercules and Aladdin meet.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LoverBoy said:

well, ya gotta keep a few things in mind:

1.) The Little Mermaid *premiered* when I was in Sixth Grade. Not was re-released in theaters, not released on VHS, or re-released on VHS, or was released on DVD/BluRay. ****PREMIERED***!

2.) Aladdin didn't premier till I was in 11th or 12th Grade.

3.)Hercules wasn't even a twinkle in Disney's eye yet at that time.

But yes, Hercules, for me, is on par with Aladdin because Hercules is my favorite Greek myth. It's actually kinda funny. I used to work at the Commons at the university in my town. And over the nine years I worked there, I met a student named Khamran that was a dead ringer to be a real life version of Aladdin. Had the hair, the eyes, the slender toned physique with the nice chest and everything. ***AND*** I also met a student that was a dead ringer for Hercules. Now, i don't mean the stylized animation that was designed to resemble Ancient Greek art. What I *do* mean is he was BIG! He went about 6'3", and was eeeeasily at least 230 to 250 lbs.! He even had the reddish-blonde hair, big blue eyes, cleft chin and the big beefy shoulders/chest/arms with the tiny waist.

Also, fun trivia: There's an episode of Hercules the Animated Series called "Arabian Nights" where Hercules and Aladdin meet.

Wished finding someone like that was simple.

15 hours ago, PhysicalLust said:

Man. I'm glad I'm not the only person who was super into out superpowered genie Jafar. Hot stuff!

Well, i wasn't really "into" him, but the part where he grows MASSIVE, and explodes through the roof is HAWT AF!!!!

On 3/19/2023 at 10:27 PM, EtherealGrowth said:

Great discussion going on here! I'll drop the next chapter of my story in the near future, so stay tuned!

How's the next chapter coming along?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...