BiteApple

Hey everyone, Im back after a little break. Just wanted to get this piece out. Credit to GasaiV for this fantastic art. It belongs to him. I do not claim it, but I did morph some of them. Pure fetish work btw, built off my last story so they are a little similar

"A-Alex?!?! Is that you??"

The man in front of you had a rippling back, mapped with defined muscles, wide as anything. He was wearing a pair of tight fitting grey sweatpants, highlighting every curve in his legs. The band of his underwear peaked out at the top. He slowly turned around, grunting as he continued to pump out rep after rep of bicep curl, to reveal a strikingly handsome face. Emerald green eyes, pierced from behind a shaved army cut of hazel brown hair. His chiselled features accentuated by his cut jawline and killer smirk, framed by his bulging bull neck. 

"Haha… ragRgh! It's me alright."

It was then that you looked down at the man's front half. It was just as impressive as his back. His bull neck levelled out into bulging traps, bookended by boulder shoulders, each with a sexy cut carved out the centre. His arms were massive. His thick bicep bulged with every rep, pumping bigger and BIGGER as veins popped up across the top and down his massive forearm.

His pecs were giant melons of muscle, spilling out from his chest. You watched as they striated with every pump, moving up and down… meaty and huge… just like the rest of him. His nipples were large and pointed, areolas swollen and red. So, so suckable… and his abs… ohhh, they were ripped. A shredded eight pack, defined as hell, tore down his torso into a v just above his crotch, where a noticeable bulge rested.

His obliques and lats extended from the sides of him like wings, and his thighs were so meaty and snug inside his pants you wondered how they didn't chaff.

yCCXAfz_vkNYpI3L3otQLmQApy0frtADR2nI8K-2ZiEBJfAY4WhIanRRQbgojG1UfzAG6RTBaCWCFXGl0uUkvTOxBCClT8qgbUppOGu1_Gh5tDH6yKJaqtle0A_KcCYJLtUtTwtbt8InpzyTIP5ugtL8p8Grn9lJuK6MzeTiLQaR_Ht3PfPechwiA-y7ww

"You're… huge. What happened to you?"

"Well you see… aRGH! During college I had to seriously bulk up if I wanted to dominate the game… nGrgh! The gym called to me. Soon I was addicted and decided to become a pro bodybuilder when I graduated. So… like what you see?"

"Yes…mhmm… I want to…"

You instinctively reached a hand out and placed it on his pec, feeling it ripple under your touch. Before you could react his free hand covered yours, holding it in place with his firm grip. You almost came from the stimulation. Looking down… did his bulge seem… bigger?

"Want to take this a step further?"

Your other hand slowly worked its way onto his other pec. "Yes… daddy…" you pleaded. He smirked, and struck a pose with his free hand. You gasped as the muscle tripled in size, swelling to almost double his head. You caress the swelled muscle, revelling in its solid hardness. Reaching down to grip his bulge, he lets out a soft moan.

"Alex daddy… how big are you down there?"

"Mmhmm… 9 inches probably… grew a bit when I started to juice"

" Neghh… can't wait for you to shove it inside me… and fill me up…"

You continue to worship his muscle body, feeling and exploring every sweaty crevice. You slip a hand under his arm… only to find it smooth.

He notices your perplexition. "Yeah… could never grow hair there. No pubes either", he says with a slight frown. 

An idea pops in your head.

"Hey Alex… what if I told you… you could be bigger? Much bigger? More manly than you could ever desire.?

"Really? How?"

"Just leave it to me. I sense you have a thirst… deep inside you. Locked away. A thirst for more. A thirst for muscle. A thirst… for godhood. And looking at you now… you're tiny. But you could be… so much… bigger."

"Yes… I'm tiny. Puny even.I want to be bigger. It's true. I've always wanted more. Please baby, make me into a monster. I'll become the alpha of your dreams. Do it to me. Please."

"Yes Alex… good. But do you know what doing this to yourself means? You will be bigger but… you will change. I fear you will lose your current self. This serum it… makes you darker. More… prominent. The thirst may very well consume you."

"I don't care. I want it. You've unlocked my hidden desire for growth. I must be bigger. More muscular. I don't care what it does to me. I just need it, baby, please… more…"

"Very well… strip now. Change into this jockstrap. You'll need it."

He pulls off his sweats and underpants, and your eyes widen at the sight of his member. It's thick and long… just thinking of how big it's gonna grow…

"I'm ready" he says as he pulls on the jock. You slip out the needle from your pocket, and climb onto a chair before plunging it into the vein on his shoulder. Immediately he cries out in pain. 

"FUCK… ARGHH… IT… HURTS… AWRFGHH… my body… its on fire… I feel it… coursing through my VEINS! ARGHH!!! PAIN… SO INTENSE… HAHAHAHA… I can feel it now… its beggining to work… transform me! More POWER!!"

His arm then explodes as he begins to grow. Biceps swell as his shoulder broadens… becoming rounder… more defined. It's a boulder now. So massive and huge. He flexes his bicep as his triples in size, swelling to almost as large as his shoulder. 

7g9NWudqnBlRghhn5FGgYO-cQLC7O9a8-VwGQpsRa0BtQjwPNYQ80ZOZtqk8zRzkcCtNQwDZ-zp_oT-LX26rFj_j0AmDttPHfd2-1vNKeQgS152lp9fG56AI5guOZWo4SF6XqQZ-puYgy2Lkx0Q0T1C4n6n-gLorGkv2UVNUkN8xbM77zWvJsKz7G4G6nw

You can start to see armpit hair sprouting in his pits as his forearms bulge. He notices this too, and laughs, voice beginning to deepen into a sexy baritone growl. He's still gripping the dumbell, and you notice the melting BENDING as his strength quadruples.

"OHh… NGghh… yes! I'm getting so HUGE! Watch me… RARGH!! Arms… bulging so fuckin big bro… look at my shoulders. Can't fit through the door now. Daddy's getting huge…!!"

Next to grow are his legs. His tree trunk quads are QUADRUPLING in size as they balloon bigger and thicker, becoming so defined and hard that you can't take your eyes off them. A thin coat of hair sprouts across them, and you can hear him grunt in satisfaction. 

"RAWRGH!! Real MAN legs now. Such a BEAST. Give me more serum baby… please… I need to get BIGGER! I know you want me too… just imagine me, all bulked up for you."

You quickly pull out a second needle and push it into his left pec. Instantly, he roars ecstasy as his swelling body lets out a massive shockwave that knocks you onto the floor. You stare up at the growing muscle man in front of you, who's pecs have begun to swell. They grew more solid, spilling across the top row of his eight pack, which had started to become more defined as well. They were a true cobblestone wall now, flexing with every slight movement.

A9De-lF6s0m1kBJpeqCSegy2-JiKu97151GlmjC-aZQBI6N3PfcfQYSgNPkslwKkMjnDs7aMY0bAM3ntLdX7ANfbfj9PGjAtN_ixCZ9E5_J6TmbzwxWcSBpOmCbbKwHdUVXfW8laSzrSuTBKlnS-tZyrhVheKvZ964ayXR6PsiFahpx5yWLhhvnMcDsnMA

"NGH… YES… REAL FUCKING MAN CHEST. Bodybuilder… fuck that's so hot. THIS is bodybuilding…no… GOD building!!"

He roars as you notice a change in him. It's working now, the side effects of the serum. His attitude is changing… he's becoming darker… more dominant. Your cock throbbed in anticipation of what you were going to turn him into: an evil muscle god, to conquer and rule with.

He lets out a roar as his transformation slows down. He's almost complete.

O1oap8lIqHA3fcBVtqlrxzzZM5rHjqnhKNUwEZBkTnbm8w1MQZ3fgVM68Z-5LppVMjqjmEmBXwMjKH7s192v6Z-1WcLsFaM7Zshrod-JJ3onAsmXBfw3Ybz2TIGRpsNJTjBCCto6H7eFb0b303oNm50K2dg4aL-2kv2Dp3hGNlYumdDXNuDiVU-Wlyp3iA 

Alex was a true muscle beast now. He was so wide that you knew getting out of this room was going to be a challenge… unless he outgrew it. Even his cock had grown, straining his jock and forming a massive bulge. The thin straps accentuated his bubble butt, his dick leaking precum EVERYWHERE.

Suddenly, he started to writhe.

"ARFH… My head… nGH… it hurts… FUCK! Must… have muscle… NEED more… muscle… changing… becoming dominant… darker… ARGHH!! NO… MUST RESIST… NGHH…YES… GIVING INTO THE DARKNESS… BECOMING… MUSCLE… GOD."

He roars as his mind is corrupted. Sweet little Alex is no more. Now stands before you an evil dominant muscle god.

"Your god demands another dose. Give it. Now", he orders in his deep, commanding voice. When you don't pull out another syringe, he roars in anger and picks you up, ripping off your shorts as if he was an alpha in a rut, and snatches up the 3rd vial.

He plays with it in his massive palms, before whipping out his now MASSIVE (and hard) cock and plunging it deep within his piss slit. 

He lets out a deep, dangerous growl as the contents flow into his penis. His eyes are closed, and you can tell he's focussing. Suddenly, he lifts up both hands, and flexes into a double bicep.

His body explodes with muscle.

Everything swells, quadrupled in size as he moans in pure pleasure. He's… hulking out. Growing so big and massive. It was almost insane. He's becoming so much more than a god… yes… he was becoming a being of pure mass and muscle. The embodiment of only manliness, alpha, dominating manliness. You came in your boxers, watching him ascend.

He grabbed another weight, much larger this time, and starts to pump. Immediately his face folds into one of pure ecstasy and pleasure as his cock starts to thicken. Harder. Girthier. Veiner. Until he cums. 

p8MPiNqiDeKzzrTw6NKuzw7vnWt5TeC3iTkSLaaBPnq2UPGxkRbtue-a1HB_s-celuJBD_5jdMeKGSNiENO76CT5EIVrvde0_EM8Ta3KcwF2-xSSKUJuIeqB7trH6yRm8sokwNq6077sJ9AyLgAri6zPQLRkiiqnFgXbqw2AjsmemO2dRhgoWq2EnQ3g5A

The room is covered in his essence, his eternal ambrosia. It smells wonderful. He turns to you now, an evil smirk on his face.

"Daddy's home. And he's a god now. Open up wide, baby. Daddy's got a full alpha load to breed you with."

• Like 29

Amazing story!!!!
I love how you transforming Alex from a muscle jock into alpha daddy!!!
I always hope that I could  feed Alex with Stardrops in Stardew Valley, making him BIGGER and STRONGER!!!