Great story. Love slow transformations and especially Ryan getting off to his own progress! Andrew seems no slouch either so it will be amazing to keep reading about both progressing ang getting more muscular. Hopefully they can find lots of opportunities to show off and get stares/comments!

• Like 6

Chapter 3:

It was now late September. Nearly a month and a half had passed since I'd move in with my Uncle Ryan. Everything was going great! I was doing spectacularly in all of my courses and I had began to really catch the attention of my professors. I'd made a couple of friends through class - Austin and Ethan. We'd started studying together and meeting up for lunch after Calculus class. My job kept my coffers filled for random purchases. I was enjoying the college life, even though it looked a little different to me. 

Moreover, I was enjoying being Uncle Ryan's roommate. He was magnetic, cheerful, and funny as ever. He was growing more and more. Everywhere. He did not look quite as big, since at this point a lot he had lost a lot of fat, just as the powder promised to do. So his weight probably dropped to 220 lbs. But his body shape was becoming even more sexy than before - much like the shape he had on his late 20s but even better than that. He worked out every morning. We hadn't been training together because his work schedule ensured he had to get up at 5:00 to get his workouts in. Since my job often ran long into the night I wanted to ensure that I always had enough sleep. I usually ended up getting out of bed around 7:00. Just in time to see my uncle leave for work. 

Today was a Friday. It was going to be a chill day since this is one of the first Fridays I had off in a few weeks. I got up at my usual 7:00, walked out my door, and into the kitchen. There I saw my Uncle Ryan in an orange polo and khaki dress pants opening the refrigerator to get his bottle of water (that I always ensured was seeded with the powder). His 16" arms were bulging and pushing up the shirt sleeve. Ryans large pecs couldn't be contained by the shirt, he was so big in the chest that he couldn't even button any of the buttons. Revealing some of his pecs musculature as well as a dusting of his fur. Being tucked into his pants, the shirt was taut over his body. You could see the feint outline of where his abs were. His hair was neatly groomed and combed, as was his short beard. 

"Good morning, bud!" Ryan said to me. 

"Good morning, Uncle Ryan. How are you doing today?" I said with a smile, how could you not in the presence of a body like his? 

"I'm doing pretty well today. I finally fit into a polo I used to wear before I kinda got off track. Feels good that I'm get back into shape." Ryan said, as he opened up his water bottle to drink. 

"Fit" was a very loose term to describe the relationship between my uncle's body and the fabric that surrounded it. But I wasn't going to tell him to change. 

"Wow that's pretty impressive Uncle Ryan." I said in sincere amazement. 

"Thanks Andrew! Now I gotta go to work. See you at home." he said grabbing his bags and water. 

"Before you go Uncle Ryan, did you want to meet me for dinner tonight? There's a really good restaurant right off of campus that I've been dying to try. It's called The Campus Grill" I asked. 

"Sure thing Andrew, I'll meet you there at 6:00. I know right where it is. That'll give me time to get off of work and get back here." Ryan said as he scurried out the door to his car. 

Uncle Ryan had been working and working out so much lately we hadn't had time to really sit down and talk lately. I didn't want my uncle to feel like he was living with a stranger in his own home. 

[...] 

I left Ryan's house, locked up, and began walking to the restaurant. I was getting a little hungry. The whole day just consisted of workouts, morning classes, and chilling out for a while. But I was starting to get a little antsy. I wasn't used to the free time. 

During my walk I started to begin to feel a sense of excitement well up in my stomach. I was excited to see Uncle Ryan in his tight little polo. He was really comfortable with his body and that made it all the more better. 

After about a ten minute walk I finally arrived. Walking in I saw that my uncle was a little early and had already grabbed us a seat. He was sitting there with his water bottle in hand and his tight polo clinging to his body. Waving he motioned for me to come sit down. I walked towards him. 

"Hey Uncle Ryan! How's your day been?" 

"It's been awesome. I got some good news." Ryan said. 

"What? Is it about work?" 

"Yep. Remember how I told you that we were looking for some help? We finally found two candidates to hire and they're going to be taking a lot of responsibilities off of me. I'm finally going to get to work like a regular person for once in the past couple of years." Ryan said with excitement! 

"That's awesome, Uncle Ryan! Now you can slow down and enjoy things a little bit more." 

"Yep, I can focus more time on you, my friends, and getting BIGGER!" Ryan replied with a somewhat cocky attitude, he continued saying, "By the way, I just ordered you water if that's fine? The hostess brought it out for me to start since our waiter was busy." 

"Oh sure." 

Just then our waiter came up to the table. He was clearly a college student, looked like a real jock type. He had a handsome face and wore a black shirt where he had a pair of slightly petruding pecs. He spoke in a very deep voice saying, "Hello guys. I'm Phineas and I'll be your waiter tonight. Have you had a chance to look at the menu?" 

He was very obviously staring at my uncle, taking aback by how big and sexy he was. 

"I'm ready but I'm not sure my nephew is." 

"Oh, yeah. I am ready. I looked at the menu before I came. I'll have the salmon with the side of asparagus." 

"And I'll have the grilled chicken with a side of mashed potatoes, and okra please." 

Phineas said, "Alright, gentlemen. I'll have that right out for you." 

Uncle Ryan and I continued our conversation amongst ourselves. 

"How's all your classes coming along, Andrew? Sorry I haven't been keeping up, it's just been a long few weeks for me." Ryan asked to me. 

"They're going great! I'm acing all my classes and my professors think a lot of me." 

"Awesome, dude! Seems like you got your dad's brains and your uncles brawn. How much do you weigh now?" Ryan asked. 

"I weight about 185 lbs." 

"That's great. Better than me at your age. It took me a few years to really get going. Really only now do I feel like I am taking off to the next level. I think the family will be surprised when they see me again." 

"Yeah, you've really changed a lot these few weeks I've been with you. Must be muscle memory from where you left off." 

Ryan and I continued on our conversations. Our food came out in about 15 minutes but we kept them conversation alive . Most of it was just catching up with what had been going on in our lives the past few weeks. Of course the conversation was just one rabbit hole after the next. All of it was enjoyable as always. 

Our waiter, Phineas, was great. Checked on us just enough and kept us refilled when needed. Very personable as well. Towards the end of our meal he brought us the check and laid it down on the table. My uncle and I gave him our cards to send back and he came swiftly with our receipts to sign. 

Phineas spoke up as he dropped the receipts, "By the way, sir," he said as he looked at my uncle, "Do you happen to workout?" 

"Why, yes I do." 

"I thought so because you look absolutely jacked," the waiter said with a wider smile on his face. 

Ryan smiled wildly as he got a little blush in the face. He raised up a bicep and flexed it. His arm balled up in a large peak, as his orange polo sleeve pushed all th way back to his arm pits revealing a little bit of unshaven fur. 

"Thanks man. It makes my day to hear stuff like that. Especially from someone with a developed body like yourself." 

Phineas stood in awe of his huge bicep. 

"Don't be afraid. I won't bite if you touch it." 

The waiter looked around to see if anyone was looking and copped a feel of it. He pressed into it attempting to make it budge but he couldn't make any progress. 

My uncle then took his other arm and untucked his shirt from his pants and pulled up his shirt to his neck, revealing his abs and the lower parts of his pecs. I was blown away by how much more definition my uncle had in his midsection. He very clearly had visible abs that formed a column from his lower stomach up to his chest. 

The waiter looked at his midsection with a serious, lustful look. He was hypnotized by my uncle. 

"It's a work in progress but hopefully I will get bigger." 

Phineas said, "Thanks for showing me. That's gonna inspire me to get to the gym and workout even harder." 

The waiter had to go back to work. As he left we got up went out of the restaurant. 

"Wanna ride home with me, Andrew?" 

"Sure!" 

We both got into his car as he turned it on. And we got ready to leave. 

"Oh wait, I left something in the restaurant. I'll be right back." 

I watched him walk back in to the restaurant, and go back to our table. He didn't seem to pick up anything but he handed our waiter something. It looked like a small card, as it wasn't big enough to be money. Then my uncle came back out and hopped in the car with me. 

"Found it!" as he put his seat belt buckle on. 

As we drove the short distance home Ryan spoke up, "Sorry if that was a little much back there. I got a little carried away." 

"That's no problem Uncle Ryan. I don't think there's an issue with showing off what you have. You worked hard for it anyways." 

"Yeah... Thanks for understanding." he continued, "You working late tomorrow?" 

"Yeah, I probably won't be home until well past midnight tomorrow, maybe 1 or 2. I'm closing up and doing some overnight stocking." 

"Ah, okay. Then I guess we'll do our own dinner plans tomorrow then." 

[...] 

I walked to work today. It was only a few minutes so I didn't feel the need to drive there. Working at the grocery store was always a good time. I had some coworkers that made the long hours of stocking worthwhile, even for my meagre wages. 

Tonight was supposed to be a long one. We were supposed to get several trucks but all them were delayed, so my manager sent some of us home early and said they'd found some cashiers to close up tonight that needed the hours. 

I was excited to be going home early. It was about 10:00 and I began to make my usual journey home. It was dark but thankfully being so close to a college campus there were others walking around and the streets were well-lit. 

As I got close to home I noticed that the lights in the house were out except for the garage. I suppose my uncle had went to bed early (as he is apt to do) and didn't think to turn out the garage lights. The front door was open, so I quietly opened it as not to wake my uncle. As I stepped in to the house I took off my shoes to prevent making a loud noise with my steps. 

I walked into the kitchen and could see that the garage door had been left open and I could hear the sounds of my uncle groaning, as well as a very deep voice. I walked over to my previous vantage point to see what was happening. 

It was my huge muscular uncle completely naked with the muscular waiter from last night. My uncle was on one of the workout benches pressing dumbbells while he had the young man on his dick riding it. 

The waiter was pretty jacked himself. I could only see his back but it was absolutely rippling with muscle as his ass was being split open by Ryan's dick. 

"Look at daddy's huge, growing muscles." 

Phineas just kept moaning in his deep, soothing voice as he bounced up and down on Ryan's body. 

I started playing with my own hardening cock through my pants as I watched them go at it. 

Ryan kept pressing the dumbbells as his dick continued to slide in and out of the waiters ass. Eventually he was exhausted and placed the weights down on the floor. He caught his breath in between groans of sexual pleasure. 

Finally Phineas spoke, "Daddy, you're so much bigger than anyone I've met." 

Ryan looked up at Phineas' body, "fuck, you have such a tight, muscular body! But you look so damn puny next to me. Thing is, I'm only going to get LARGER." He said enraptured in pleasure as he flexed his biceps for Phineas. 

"Please daddy, fuck me!" Phineas said loudly in a voice of lustful desperation. 

Ryan helped him to get off of his dick, adjusted the bench to lean all the way up and made Phineas bend over it. He adjusted it in such a way that Ryan could see his body in the mirror as he fucked him. Slowly he slid his dick into his asshole, and gradually picked up speed. 

I had gotten to the point where I had just unzipped my pants and was playing with my dick openly. 

Ryan was staring at himself in the mirror watching this muscular jock getting pounded by his huge cock. 

"Tell me how big you want to get, daddy!" Phineas begged as his ass was being pounded. 

Ryan said, looking at himself, "How big do I want to get? I'm not sure but right now I know I'm not nearly big enough. I need more muscle. FUCK! I need it everywhere. Every time I move I want my whole body to twitch and contort with huge developed muscles. I want to look like a Greek God." 

Ryan raised his biceps up and flexed them while continue to pound Phineas. I think him doing that about sent him over the edge. I know that I was about to be there. 

Ryan shouted,"turn around I'm going to cum." 

Phineas flipped around. I could see Phineas' chest was absolutely amazing. It was large, boxy, and made him look really manly. Ryan took his dick to get himself off. Ryan unloaded onto Phineas' hairless chest. 

I put my dick into my underwear to shoot my load into it, to not get it on the floor. 

Then Ryan spoke in a very sweet and soft voice saying, "now let daddy help you take care of this. I could use a little extra protein" He got down on his knees and began giving a blow job to Phineas until he came as well. 

Phineas said, "that's the best sex I've ever had." 

Ryan kiss him on the mouth calmly, and said, "I can give you a ride home if you'd like. My nephews going to be home any minute." 

I quickly collected myself and scurried to my bedroom trying not to make a sound. I had to make it seem like I wasn't home yet. It seemed to work. I sent Ryan a text saying I'd be home around 12:30 and to go ahead to bed without me. Ryan texted back that he was going to bed and would lock the door.